Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New member (Muslim not Ex-muslim) joining the gang can i get huge welcome ?

(Read 18240 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New member (Muslim not Ex-muslim) joining the gang can i get huge welcome ?
     Reply #90 - October 11, 2014, 02:03 PM

I was going to post this, but it seems to me that lua is making much more sense than I am in the post she got in just before I did. So ignore this, and listen to her:

It is a compliment dude. I think?

You seem to think and write very quickly, sometimes to the detriment of your punctuation. But that's ok, and you have a lot of points to discuss, probably with a lot of people on here, so maybe that style of writing will help you.

Hi
     Reply #91 - October 11, 2014, 02:13 PM

please pay attention to what i said before "i don't condone (allow) slavery" what i presented was a hypothesis nothing more it's not proven i never stated slavery is a charity in islam

Which hypothesis?
    That is a statement.
     Reply #92 - October 11, 2014, 02:15 PM

To be honest, punctuation makes what you're writing a million times clearer. It is also easier and more pleasant to read something with punctuation than just a big block of text without sentences or commas. With English, punctuation is absolutely necessary.

I think English is not your first language, OP (forgive me if I'm wrong), and I know that punctuation is sometimes confusing for people who are learning English as a second language, but it is extremely valuable if you want to be understood and taken seriously. I know it's unfair, but I will admit that sometimes my eyes just glaze over when I see a huge, unformatted wall of text with no punctuation, and the most I can bring myself to do is skim their points.

I would really recommend that you make an effort to start improving your skills here. It's a small thing that will make a huge difference for you, OP, and make your life easier in the long run.

yes English is not my First language
     Reply #93 - October 11, 2014, 02:16 PM

Which hypothesis?
    That is a statement.

no the hypothesis is already presented about slavery
    my statment is :i don't condone (allow) slavery

that is my statement that clearfiy the misconception people had about me
     Reply #94 - October 11, 2014, 02:17 PM

I was going to post this, but it seems to me that lua is making much more sense than I am in the post she got in just before I did. So ignore this, and listen to her:

It is a compliment dude. I think?

You seem to think and write very quickly, sometimes to the detriment of your punctuation. But that's ok, and you have a lot of points to discuss, probably with a lot of people on here, so maybe that style of writing will help you.

will thanks for the compliment i'll make my hypothesis presented in this thread
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=8.0
    stay tuned i will post it soon but not now need to take some rest
    so you can check it out
     Reply #95 - October 11, 2014, 06:19 PM

hmm not actually none of what we discussed here was mentioned when i was in the show

The topic of the episode need not reflect a discussion here. It be be about anything you choose. To me it will be more of an exercise in gauging how you think.
     Reply #96 - October 11, 2014, 06:42 PM

again this goes back to my comment just because someone saw something for real but had no evidence for it doesn't mean he didn't saw it so your demand for objective evidence fall apart the only way you can refute this is to prove he was delusional which no one tell today was able to achieve that

This is not justification for 100% acceptance of an idea. An idea must stand on it's own merit. To do so otherwise one can claim 100% justification for anything they want. If one can not justify their claims there is no reason to accept the claim

again back into my comment just because someone saw something and had no evidence to back it up doesn't mean it didn't happen he just didn't have the means and the tools to backup his evidence now as for paranormal look around you ghost sittings and many many people who lived in houses that they thought was ok yet it turned out to be hunted and they brought there story one of these stories was brought into a movie called the conjuring Google it it's based on actuall life evidence we have UFO sittings all over the world and many many more more than enough to fill this thread

See above.

how can you fool yourself if you know you are not delusional if you made tests on your brain and turned out that you are not delusional yet you saw a UFO can you blame yourself again

A person testing themselves in order to conclude if they are not delusional can and will fail. If one is already delusional but unaware of it no amount of self-tests will produce an objective view they are not delusional. I have seen and interacted with delusional people. There is no reasoning with them as their perception of reality and thinking processes are already faulty. It is not until external methods are applied in conjunction with self-evaluation can one conclude if any experience was due to an delusion or not. Even these methods can fail to reintegrate a person with objective reality. Also many cases will require life long treatment in order to maintain a non-delusional state.   

look around you there is enough paranormal evidence even enough to make atheists out there make a new branch of atheism called atheism+ where they believe in supernatural but they still don't believe in a god

Evidence such as? I looked around but fail to find evidence.

Quantum mechanics falls of the idea something come from something QM is about he movement of the electrons or the atoms in boddys in space so saying something come from NOTHING (zero no matter nata) is not a normal thing we haven't absorbed it at all no one till today have ever successfully showed something come from nothing so?? then we are left with one explanation for it that it's supernatural

A failure to provide an answer does not make an asserted answer defacto correct.

NO absolutely not the only one single incident you have is when he thought he had sex with his wife yet he didn't and guess what made him think that?? a magic was worked on him NOT schizophrenia your logic dictate there is no evidence that he saw an angel yet there is no evidence that he had schizophrenia all along there so no evidence for epliplsy and so on yes people called him mad man but that doesn't mean he had schizophrenia you can be mad and not have schizophrenia  schizophrenia  is again a split of personality Muhammad didn't show any symptoms for it again if he had schizophrenia  he will not be able to survive your hypothesis fall apart

You are asserting magic without having proven magic

(you said there is no empirical evidence that Muhammad saw an angel right? will there is no empirical evidence that he had any mental illness or  schizophrenia  on the other hand

Excuse me Where did I say "there's no emperical evidence Mohammed never saw an angel", I haven't even used the word "emperical" in this thread. I spoke of corroborative testimones ! Please don't lie and say I said things I never did, people can scroll back and actually read what people have said. Don't make up things people have said, this is very disingenous.

yes but we have biographies of the prophet any mental disorder will have been academically accepted Muslims would have belived it yet we see many many times if the prophet was schizophrenic he will never be able to talk normally or even understand people never yet we see him 99% of the time answering people question and making statements to people and realize reality if he was schizophrenic he would have been killed easly in battles because he won;t be able to see reality and he would have killed one of his soldiers thinking he was the enemy YET we see no evidence for that the one one you have is about him having magic worked on him yet we see academic don't say that the only evidence of a mental disorder you have on hims is epilepsy which i showed can't be applied on Muhammad just because we understand it today doesn't mean you will unfairly and blindly apply it on people in the past without evidence for that just for the fact we hate them

You are making sweeping claims without evidence. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/diary-of-a-high-function/ A functional schizophrenic with a degree from Yale.

Reply #97 - October 11, 2014, 09:31 PM

The topic of the episode need not reflect a discussion here. It be be about anything you choose. To me it will be more of an exercise in gauging how you think.

I have said that many times i prefer our discussion to go on skype (AhmedZaid9119) add me
     Reply #98 - October 11, 2014, 09:34 PM

Will you still make that thread, Ahmed?
     Reply #99 - October 11, 2014, 10:13 PM

soon lua tomorrow i'll be back to college so currently at this time i'm busy
     Reply #100 - October 11, 2014, 10:20 PM

Just checking, no pressure.
     Reply #101 - October 12, 2014, 12:10 AM

why is Punctuations important?

...and helps people understand what you're trying to say.
     Reply #102 - October 12, 2014, 12:17 AM

My favorite comma mistake that I've ever seen was a sign that I saw with my own eyes in front of a motel, one that the guy with the adhesive letters was just putting the finishing touches on. It was in Hawaii, where I've known a great many people to use commas to express pauses at the ends of sentences for dramatic emphasis some reason: "Bed Bugs, Free!"
     Reply #103 - October 12, 2014, 02:54 AM

I have said that many times i prefer our discussion to go on skype (AhmedZaid9119) add me

I do not have Skype nor plan to. I use it at my university only. Also I am over in Canada so text is the only way I debate these days. I can work text debates into my schedule without requiring long periods time set aside nor planning. If other members do debate you over Skype maybe someone can record it so I can listen.
     Reply #104 - October 12, 2014, 03:13 AM

Why do you spell Skype skye? Huh?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #105 - October 12, 2014, 03:54 AM

Auto correct on my tablet. Skype was not in the dictionary used now that I look at it. Added!
     Reply #106 - October 12, 2014, 08:48 AM

Hey Ahmed, welcome to the forum! Don't be wary of being a Muslims, we're okay with that. As much as un-Islam makes us free, we perfectly understand that if there are human beings who feel the opposite.

As long as we stay as decent human beings and respecting each other's opinions even if we disagree with those, it's fine. Cheers, mate!

"Who really knows?
    Who will here proclaim it?
    Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation?
    The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
    Who then knows whence it has arisen?"- Rig Veda, 10:129-6
     Reply #107 - October 13, 2014, 02:33 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

...and helps people understand what you're trying to say.

lol
     Reply #108 - October 13, 2014, 02:34 PM

I do not have Skype nor plan to. I use it at my university only. Also I am over in Canada so text is the only way I debate these days. I can work text debates into my schedule without requiring long periods time set aside nor planning. If other members do debate you over Skype maybe someone can record it so I can listen.

hmm like who?
     Reply #109 - October 13, 2014, 02:34 PM

Why do you spell Skype skye? Huh?

spelling mistake
     Reply #110 - October 13, 2014, 02:36 PM

Auto correct on my tablet. Skype was not in the dictionary used now that I look at it. Added!

it's not really hard to make a skype account (except if you make it you won't be able to delete it in future)
     Reply #111 - October 13, 2014, 02:38 PM

Hey Ahmed, welcome to the forum! Don't be wary of being a Muslims, we're okay with that. As much as un-Islam makes us free, we perfectly understand that if there are human beings who feel the opposite.

As long as we stay as decent human beings and respecting each other's opinions even if we disagree with those, it's fine. Cheers, mate!

thanks dude i know there isn't alot of muslims here if i speak for them i think the reason why there isn't alot here because they are affraid of percicution or being insulted and disrespected or that there opinion won't be heard that is what i think other muslims might have diffrent reason so i can't speak for all
    but thanks anyway Cheers, mate
     Reply #112 - October 13, 2014, 02:39 PM

Just checking, no pressure.

stay tunned lua, i'll be making it today
     Reply #113 - October 13, 2014, 02:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4ke34dKWo

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #114 - October 13, 2014, 02:58 PM

Here i posted it i hope you are happy with that
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=27510.new#new
     Reply #115 - November 14, 2014, 06:53 AM

Welcome Ahmed  parrot
    You are our brother in humanity and it doesn't matter if you are a Muslim or not. Freedom from religion is meaningless without the freedom of religion. This site would have been boring if we all support the same point of view. I have high hopes that folks like you will make the discussion interesting.

Reply #116 - November 14, 2014, 07:37 AM

I think you've missed the party Antarah.

My favorite comma mistake that I've ever seen was a sign that I saw with my own eyes in front of a motel, one that the guy with the adhesive letters was just putting the finishing touches on. It was in Hawaii, where I've known a great many people to use commas to express pauses at the ends of sentences for dramatic emphasis some reason: "Bed Bugs, Free!"

Lol, that's

LOL.

Hi
     Reply #117 - November 14, 2014, 07:40 AM

^ oh dear. My ineptitude has no bounds.

Hi
     Reply #118 - November 14, 2014, 12:53 PM

Welcome Ahmed. You are from Iraq, do you still live there?

Are you Sunni?

Your justification for slavery ignores the fact that Muhammad and his army got their slaves from raiding other towns and tribes, not from helping the poor in his own community.

Let's put Joseph Smith aside for the moment, seeing as you are unfamiliar with his story. The other self declared prophets that lived in Arabia at the time of Muhammad: Musaliymah, Aswad Ansi, Tulayha, and Sajjah, i assume you consider that these prophets made the whole thing up and were never communicating with Allah. With that in mind, how do you distinguish Muhammad from these individuals as the truthful one?  
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »