Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: 33-year-old Safiyo Ahmed Jumale of Somalia Stoned to Death says news

(Read 2052 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 33-year-old Safiyo Ahmed Jumale of Somalia Stoned to Death says news
     OP - September 27, 2014, 06:31 AM

33-year-old Safiyo Ahmed Jumale of Somalia Stoned to Death says news

Burkha  cladded   Al-Shebab Baboons of Islam  buried  33-year old Safiyo Ahmed Jumale to her neck and stoned her to death ..

MOGADISHU: A Somali woman has been stoned to death in the Shebab-controlled part of the country for secretly marrying several husbands, officials and witnesses said Saturday. Witnesses said the woman was buried up to her neck and pelted with rocks and stones by hooded men in front of a large crowd in the southern coastal district of Barawe.

“The woman married four husbands and confessed to the crime. I questioned her several times while she was in prison and she told me she was mentally fit. All the four husbands were questioned and they have confirmed that they had married her,” Islamic court judge Sheik Mohamud Abu Abdullah told the gathering.

The woman, 33-year-old Safiyo Ahmed Jumale, was executed on Friday in front of dozens of onlookers.

“The woman was brought with her eyes covered and she was buried up to her neck before she was stoned to death by hooded men,” said Ali Yare, a resident who witnessed the execution. Somalia's Al Qaeda-affiliated Shebab control large swathes of territory in the south and centre of the war-torn country, where they impose a strict interpretation of Islamic law.

That is the news from that  colorful Somali land..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 33-year-old Safiyo Ahmed Jumale of Somalia Stoned to Death says news
     Reply #1 - September 27, 2014, 07:45 AM

Look at this news from THESE BABOONS OF ISLAM from that Somali Land..

20-year-old Somali Woman Stoned To Death By Islamic Militants, al-Shabab ..Thursday, 8 May 2014

13 year old Somali girl 'pleaded for mercy' before Islamists stoned her to death for being raped ... 5 November 2008

That is 13 year old Aisha

Thousands of people crowded into the local stadium to witness the execution. A hole was dug in the ground, and the girl was buried up to her neck. Then about fifty men started stoning her, throwing rocks at her head, to kill her. After a while, she was dug up, and nurses were called in to verify that she was dead. When they discovered that she was not, the girl was buried again, and the stoning continued.

At some point, it was too much for the crowd, and they stormed down from the stadium bleachers to try to stop the horrifying execution. The military opened fire on the mob, and a young boy was killed by their gunfire. The 50 men finally completed their task; the young girl was dead. -

Boko Haram fighters 'surrender' as alleged chief killed

The military says Mohammed Bashir was an imposter posing as Boko Haram's leader Abubakar Shekau

More than 260 Islamist militants have surrendered in north-eastern Nigeria, the military has said. Soldiers had also killed a man who featured in Boko Haram's propaganda videos pretending to be the group's leader Abubakar Shekau, it added.

Last year, the military said that Shekau may have been killed, without providing any proof. Boko Haram has suffered heavy losses in recent weeks in battles in its stronghold of north-eastern Nigeria. The military said that 135 Boko Haram members surrendered with their weapons in Biu, Borno state, on Tuesday - and that 133 others surrendered elsewhere in north-eastern Nigeria.

I am not sure how true that news is but that is from  yesterday BBC news..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »