Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: UK threat level raised to 'severe' after Iraq and Syria conflicts says news

(Read 2140 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • UK threat level raised to 'severe' after Iraq and Syria conflicts says news
     OP - August 29, 2014, 11:15 AM

UK threat level raised to 'severe' after Iraq and Syria conflicts says BBC news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFRWVEozHtI
    The UK's terror threat level is being raised from "substantial" to "severe" in response to conflicts in Iraq and Syria, Home Secretary Theresa May says.

The new alert level means an attack on the UK is "highly likely", although Mrs May said there was no intelligence to suggest an attack was "imminent". It is the second highest of five possible UK threat levels.

PM David Cameron said at least 500 people had travelled from the UK "to fight in Syria and potentially Iraq".  He said Islamic State (IS) extremists - who are attempting to establish a "caliphate", or Islamic state, in the region - represented a "greater and deeper threat to our security than we have known before".

raised from "substantial" to "severe"   so what does it mean? who do the Londoners are supposed to do?  And this is  David Cameron  Prime Minister of England just 47 mts ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4HDt9PUkeI

so what do people have to do in London??  I want CEMB guys carefully hear to David  Cameron and air your opinion...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - August 29, 2014, 02:04 PM

Does that sound to me like he is saying he is wanting to expand the armed services and police?
     Reply #2 - August 29, 2014, 02:11 PM

Does that sound to me like he is saying he is wanting to expand the armed services and police?

well whatever he is doing It is not working..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuRAq-t4rU

Twin Girls Flee UK to Join Isis Jihadi Fighters in Syria

and those are the two 16 year old girls   Salma and Zahra Halane   born in UK to Somalian immigrants..

well watch the tube and read the rest at link.........and that is today's news from London.........

Reply #3 - September 04, 2014, 03:42 PM

I get no sense from the video that Cameron is suggesting any increase in armed forces or police numbers, merely that they must be aware of the current threat level.
    There is always United Kingdom Land Forces-Strategic Reserve, which remains on permanent standby in order to react quickly to rapidly changing situations.
    UKLF - Strat Res can deploy one or more of its battalions on rotation in a matter of hours, with secondary battalions standing by in support.
    I imagine that Spearhead battalions have already been on standby for some time, and that support units have had their state of alert raised accordingly.

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.
     Reply #4 - September 04, 2014, 04:18 PM

I get no sense from the video that Cameron is suggesting any increase in armed forces or police numbers,..............

I tell you this the first thing that Cameron should do is REMOVE ALL THE UNELECTED LIFE LONG PEERS ..

next he should appoint ONLY ATHEISTS that came out of different faiths or top notch Scientists of England as peers...  And it should not be life long but just Government term..   That should be the starting point to put these faith heads out of Government.. Increasing armed forces will do nothing in combating religious terrorism

Reply #5 - September 04, 2014, 04:57 PM

As I have said elsewhere on this site, I believe that the whole system of parliamentary/representative government is anti-democratic, and that it should be replaced by direct democracy.

Atheism is itself a belief system, albeit a negative one.  In the same way that it is impossible to prove the existence of a god, it is equally impossible to disprove it.  Appointing only Atheists to public office is just as dangerous as appointing religious people, as it tends to polarise opinion.

I am what I describe as a Pragmatic Agnostic, believing nothing until it is proven to my satisfaction.  The whole question of god is in my "pending" tray, and will remain there until such time as irrefutable evidence is available one way or the other.

The first duty of any government is to protect its people from (usually) foreign aggression.  Provision of a strong military is never optional, and is the founding principle of a secure nation.

It is a plain if uncomfortable fact that there are Muslim extremists in this country, and that they intend to do harm.  I'm quite sure that British Intelligence Services will have information on their whereabouts, and equally certain that they have already intervened, on a number of occasions, to neutralise significant threats to life and limb.

If a situation arises which is beyond the ability of the Police to deal with effectively, it may be necessary to deploy other forces to eliminate immanent threats to the public. 

Military action alone may not change attitudes, but it can offer some protection against religious lunatics who wish only death and destruction to a nation and its people.

This is especially true when the perpetrators of such barbaric acts are not open to any negotiation which involves compromise on their entirely rigid fundamentalist agenda.

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.
     Reply #6 - September 07, 2014, 06:16 PM

Our real Jihadist problem  writes dr. Ashraf Chohan with this picture of London born young Jihadi., Let me cut his blog article and pose some questions..

dr. Ashraf Chohan worked for 20 year at NHS London and went back to Pakistan to become a politician..
    I have witnessed with horror young men of my faith and my nationality – Islam and British, respectively – issuing threats to the country that I adopted over more than two decades ago after finishing my medical graduation in Lahore, Pakistan.
    I worked for NHS for nearly 20 years and have been in private practice in Harley street London. Thanks to the opportunities offered in this country to me that today I have strings of business interests and I am living a comfortable life. I cannot be thankful enough to this country and its people as how generous and welcoming they have been to me and my family. I regularly go to Pakistan and was indeed a lawmaker in Punjab Assembly until two years ago but London is my home now and as a family we feel disoriented anywhere else in this world. 
    This is also the story of most of the British Muslims who number near 3 million now.
    The first and second generation Muslim and ethnic immigrants to Britain have shown loyalty and commitment to this country, have hugely contributed to the progress of their adopted country but have been cognizant and thankful of what this country has done for them but a tiny minority of British bred and born youth have shown that they are radically confused, not only about their true identity, but the version of Islam, that they have come to like, is alien to what a vast majority of Muslims in this country and elsewhere believe in.

While watching fellow British Muslims issuing dire threats to my country, I have thought hard and fast as how things have come to this pass and what has gone wrong with some British Muslims who have effectively turned guns on their country – Britain – and what has motivated them to go to such extents.

There has been rapid rise in extremist Islamist ideology in the aftermath of 9/11 attacks on the US.  Britain is home to those too who have gone to participate in the war in Syria but why Britain should consider them enemy and why those few Muslims should even think of harming the UK?

The foreign policies of some of the western countries might have contributed a bit in the nourishment of hate-filled ideology as hawks were allowed unchallenged to espouse the clash of civilisations between Islam and the west without realizing that a vast majority of Muslims like me are peaceful, educated and just getting on with daily ordeal like any other human in the west.

At the same time, extremist jihadist ideology became a fashion in some Muslim societies and nothing was done by the Islamic countries to effectively robust and challenge this hate-filled ideology amongst some quarters who ironically started believing in ‘either with us or against us’ – considering a Muslim is pious and acceptable and non-Muslim is liable to be punished for the great cause of violent jihadism.

This nihilistic ideology has brainwashed some British Muslims that there is no point in believing in anything that the west has to offer. The western systems and values, they have been told, are depraved and inferior. There is a far more superior code of conduct and way of life to believe and that system of life must be established through the barrel of gun and violence. It is in this context that a lad from Britain – who has not known any other country other than Britain – tells chillingly in his propaganda video that he is fighting alongside militants in Syria and will return to the UK when he sees ‘the black flag of Islam’ hanging over Buckingham Palace.

Extremist clerics for a very long time were allowed – in the name of free speech – to incite violence by advocating that their ultimate aim is to get the black flag of Islam flutter atop 10 Downing Street. The likes of banned Al-Muhajiroun and their offshoots continue to preach that on the streets of London and elsewhere. Such language is dangerous because it has easy appeal to so many impressionable minds.

This narrative needs to be countered. It is very simple that if 3 million of us wanted to live in a caliphate, we would not have chosen to live here. Even those calling for a Shariah state don’t believe in their hearts of hearts that such a utopian state will ever come into being.

Several jihadists had travelled to Afghanistan and Pakistan in the aftermath of 9/11 to practice their faith in pure Islamic surroundings. What they actually witnessed on the ground made them wiser for it and they have reformed, many of them now openly speaking against the puritanical version of Islam.

But the actual fight has to take place within the hearts of the Muslim communities here. It’s a sad reality that the successive governments have not paid enough attention towards the Muslim communities, who lag behind in every field and who need greater attention than almost any other community. The ghettos that have been allowed to mushroom across the length and breadth of Britain have become breeding grounds of an extremist narrative.

Imagine the heartache of that Cardiff hardworking father whose son appeared in suicide pledge videos and brought shame to him and the communities. An overwhelming number of over 400 Britons who are believed to have taken part in jihad activities abroad do pose a threat to all communities.

Our government and security services need to put in place an effective plan that could deal with the root causes of the jihadist problem in this country. It may appear that there are no easy answers to this problem but the solution will come from amongst the Muslim communities who are the key stakeholders and who should be empowered to integrate and to root out the elements brainwashing their children into believing more in death than in life.

Here comes the duty of people like me who have same faith, same colour, same background but completely opposite thinking. People like me have a lot to lose and a little effort can revert the mind of such an extremist to realise what this beautiful country and people have offered in the form of security, opportunity and education, and life can be so beautiful that those would rather prefer living than thinking of suicide. We need to reach to the mums of misguided youth as mother is the first school.  

Well I cut his article  but I just don't get it How on this earth you are blaming mothers of these brainless brain washed  fools  my dear Doc?  

what are these toddlers sucking mother's milk?   what the fuck as father   as dr. and as Politician you are doing??     or you have done friend??

Dr.   Muhammad Ashraf Chohan
    FRCS : Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
    MBBS : Allama Iqbal Medical College
    Profession(s)    Doctor
    Party Affiliation    Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz)   (See other MPAs of this party)
    Email    ashrafchohan@yahoo.com
    Phone:042-36680478 (Ph/Fax), 0300-7426637, 0300-8440241

Well let me write to you directly before I get upset and write something bad here...

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »