Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Homage to the Yeez

(Read 78471 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #180 - October 02, 2015, 10:15 AM

So Eazy-V I notice you like to write about Juice a lot, well have you ever heard the expression, "You'll never get to heaven without paying your dues . . . . so pay your dues YZV . . . pay your dues but but if you don't believe in all that Abrahamic spirituality mumbo jumbo stuff and and maybe you just want to make money from juice . . . perhaps I can intrest you in this juicy juice, introjucing this multi level marketing plan 'JUICE PLUS' *cough-pyramid scheme that might make old Ponzi salvate in his tomb, end cough*
    http://www.juiceplus.com/content/JuicePlus/en_ie.html#.Vg5Z9exViko
    But but there is no juice inside it, who stole all the juice, Bustards . . . I'm f-n mad finmad

Yap yes most of us have/know loved ones, family members, friends and acquaintances who try to sell us this stuff but we must no better. Wink
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #181 - October 02, 2015, 10:50 AM

On a more serious note . . . sitting on the edge of Northern France, there is an old walled town built on a hill, right into the sea, it is a place I hold dear in my heart . . .

I like to imagine that perhaps one day when this is all over we might rendezvous at it's gates and make our way up to it's higest licensed retailer, then sitting outside their premises . . . there with our 'sieze cent soixante quatre' in hand, we will laugh, we will cry and reminsce on CEMB threads long gone by. . .

But but when we approach and when we leave, we must hurry for when the tide comes in this old town temporarily becomes an island and it is said the tide travels faster than a galloping horse . . . in which case it's sand spit is no place for the drunkard's stumble . . .
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #182 - October 02, 2015, 10:57 AM

Anyone else want to tag along feel free, why not make it a meet up? I'm thinking the year 2021 or 2030 and why not an appropriate date like July 14th?
    Mont Saint Michel, unofficial CEMB forum member gathering 2021 lol. Better than disney land.

http://img0.mxstatic.com/wallpapers/b5a2609611f5dcbd8a69c2ec20e794a3_large.jpeg

Yap yep, they all say that Tomas is a crazy guy . . .
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #183 - October 02, 2015, 01:35 PM

Anyone else want to tag along feel free, why not make it a meet up? I'm thinking the year 2021 or 2030 and why not an appropriate date like July 14th?
    Mont Saint Michelle, unofficial CEMB forum member gathering 2021 lol. Better than disney land.

http://img0.mxstatic.com/wallpapers/b5a2609611f5dcbd8a69c2ec20e794a3_large.jpeg

Yap yep, they all say that Tomas is a crazy guy . . .

Cheesy Cheesy  

"Mont Saint Michelle".......  and..and .."Tomas is a crazy guy" .

DT..DT., DTttttt.,      Tomas may have been a crazy guy but NOT "Doubting Tomas" .. That word "Doubting" will erase every error in the human world.  In fact  forget human species.,  any biological species that works with or applies the "principle of doubting" ] in its lifetime  will always progress and will be the most advanced species in this universe.,

So DT don't ever forget this.,

Tomas may appear to be a crazy guy  but behind his craziness there is a very important principle for life.. "for every life"    and that is "Doubting"

As far as  that place Mont Saint Michelle is concerned.,  That place is too small ..too many prisons and to many good people perished there.  It is OK for a meeting  or meet there every year or so but It is a prison for living...

To make a place for living for CEMBERS I prefer to build a  place On Samson.,     off the coast and further away from England and France.. lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #184 - October 02, 2015, 04:12 PM

^ah the silly isles lol..

why those particular dates DT ?
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #185 - October 03, 2015, 01:23 AM

Looks awesome.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #186 - October 06, 2015, 12:43 PM

Thanks for putting that up Quod, I'm brutal at attaching photos or anything else like that and yes it is fairly awesome.
    ^ah the silly isles lol..

why those particular dates DT ?

Dear Suki, the 14th of July is an independance day celebration for France so seeing as it's in France and all I thought it might be a good time for it. As for 2021, well I'm hoping 6 years should give me enough time to free myself up a bit and maybe put away a bit of cash and hell if I can't do it in 2021, well I should surely be able to do it by 2030 and if not I'll probably never do it. Also I have a a slight ocd about numbers that are cleanly divisible by 3, well in this case at least the second part of the number.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #187 - October 06, 2015, 12:59 PM

Cheesy Cheesy  

"Mont Saint Michelle".......  and..and .."Tomas is a crazy guy" .

DT..DT., DTttttt.,      Tomas may have been a crazy guy but NOT "Doubting Tomas" .. That word "Doubting" will erase every error in the human world.  In fact  forget human species.,  any biological species that works with or applies the "principle of doubting" ] in its lifetime  will always progress and will be the most advanced species in this universe.,

So DT don't ever forget this.,

Tomas may appear to be a crazy guy  but behind his craziness there is a very important principle for life.. "for every life"    and that is "Doubting"

As far as  that place Mont Saint Michelle is concerned.,  That place is too small ..too many prisons and to many good people perished there.  It is OK for a meeting  or meet there every year or so but It is a prison for living...

To make a place for living for CEMBERS I prefer to build a  place On Samson.,     off the coast and further away from England and France.. lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Thanks for your kind words YZV, you make me feel . . . well . . . more evolved than I thought. It's also good to have this thread here for me to rant my YZV inspired, madness, randomness, weirdness but hopefully and most importantly of all goodness.
    So Mont St Michel is no good for you and I see your point I must admit I didn't know about the penal side of it's history until much more recently. Now I can't help think of stories like 'The man in the iron mask' and 'The Count of Monte Christo' etc. It was more EMF, REM and G'N'R to me way back when and I also like to look at it as a celebration of liberty over oppression, for surely it's jails have been closed once and for all and in their place bars and restaurants packed full of tourists and merrymakers.
    Never the less Samson is also fine by me, perhaps I will sail over nearby from M.S.M to join you and if that doesn't work out don't wory there is still one or two other places I also hold dear in my heart but that is just where I'll save them for now.

With Best wishes

D.T

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #188 - October 07, 2015, 09:38 AM

Dear Suki, the 14th of July is an independance day celebration for France so seeing as it's in France and all I thought it might be a good time for it. As for 2021, well I'm hoping 6 years should give me enough time to free myself up a bit and maybe put away a bit of cash and hell if I can't do it in 2021, well I should surely be able to do it by 2030 and if not I'll probably never do it. Also I have a a slight ocd about numbers that are cleanly divisible by 3, well in this case at least the second part of the number.

Lol I get you now DT, thanks for the explanation..  well I hope that you get to take your holiday before you hit retirement lol...

Afro

xxx
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #189 - October 07, 2015, 01:06 PM

English invading on French Independence Day. I'm for it. dance

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #190 - October 07, 2015, 01:12 PM

No...No.. Noooooooooo., the readers and the board is thankful to you for your posts zeca................

An acknowledgement of your worth from yeezevee is really the best one can hope for in life.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #191 - October 07, 2015, 01:57 PM

zeca puts out a fantastic book of Benedict Anderson to read in this post., though the book is very little to do with Islam and religions but very good book to read., In fact it should be class book for 10th-12th graders ..

let me add the pdf file here so every member can download and read it freely..

please download ASAP by clicking that picture.. the link is NOT permanent

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #192 - October 09, 2015, 09:34 AM

I know this is a very old thread, but the fact that people still promote eugenics shows we never fucking learn.
     I was under the impression that it started in AMRIKA

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2010/04/23/cb.addicts.debate.cnn

So who is right and who is wrong  ET??

So Why AMRIKA spending  7 billion dollars to control Asian FISH instead of spending that to educate or promote /support foster home or government operated hostels  for these children?
    Um..what?
    I don't know.. it is 3 AM.. better to get some sleep ET..

Grin

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #193 - October 09, 2015, 01:22 PM

English invading on French Independence Day. I'm for it. dance

Suki, Quod, laying waste to M.S.M on Bastille day sounds like a plan to me. Afro
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #194 - October 09, 2015, 08:29 PM

Yay a holiday lol..   
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #195 - November 23, 2015, 12:09 AM

Revenge..revenge... makes fools happy..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #196 - November 24, 2015, 03:05 AM

hello smilemore.. how are you doing??..  "Smile away and smile all the time.. even in difficult times.. and never stop smiling" , and welcome to the cemb den..

So you stopped praying and started PREYING??  ...well that is OK., but I am glad you didn't get married when you were just 15..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #197 - November 27, 2015, 01:06 PM

happy_M says  says"Fuck Saudi Arabia" with a horrible nightmare news..
    No..No,,,,,, Happy_M...  That heading should be " FUCK AMRIKA, FUCK ENGLAND.. FUCK FRANCE .. FUCK WEST & EAST .. FUCK UN.. who does business  with  BRUTAL REGIME  THE SAUDS OF SAND LAND.."

In Short it should be

"FUCK EVERYONE &  ELIMINATE  3000 or so Saud clowns of sand land. "

Palestinian poet gets death sentence for ‘abandoning Islam’ in Saudi Arabia - HRW _ 21 Nov, 2015 09:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znZQrWMXs90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-txyBgqn5q8

(Clicky for piccy!)

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #198 - December 08, 2015, 07:31 PM

dearest lua.. I am very close to you.. lol.....    I watch you, I read you all the time and i will try my best to protect you...   and you know many things about me.. but NOT everything...

let me play alphabet game with "lua"

aua, bua, cua......lua......  sua......Hmm... moving letters in sua gets me   usa......

oh my godgoddogdogdog......... lua is hidden CIA agent..... that is what my  number numerology says

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #199 - December 08, 2015, 07:52 PM

well .. i am glad that you see some good in them..and we can debate your other points

But...but i can assure you that it is NOT a bad company to be with.  And  I can also assure you that  these are the people who will go  above their limits., step over the limits that is set by some religious rulers to help people like you if they get in to trouble in life..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #200 - December 14, 2015, 04:37 PM

Fantastic news from Raif...........Raif Pens a book

1000 LASHES BECAUSE I SAY WHAT I THINK

That is great title and I am sure it will also  be very good book..  Raif you are indeed an inspiration to millions of freedom loving bloggers that cannot come out openly .. Thank you for that book..  

"Yes  Lashes or No Lashes
    Jails or No jails
    Kill us or don't kill us
    we say what we think
    we write what we think
    our pens are our weapons
    our keyboards are our bombs
    our internet connections are our drones "
     ... yeezevee

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #201 - February 15, 2016, 09:28 AM

Yeezee about Maajid Nawaz.
    Quote from: yeezevee
    clearly they appears to be +Ve..  Some may say he is Stealth taqiyya  player and some other may say .. he is a political opportunist trying to defame Islam along with right wingers.. 

let us add more of his words and more words of others about him....  criticizing a religion specialty Islam is DOUBLE EDGED SWORD. And if you are a non-political educated Muslim, ex-Muslim  or a zebra by birth then when  you are cutting down some parts of Islam it will cut you.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #202 - August 20, 2016, 10:16 PM

Vile infidel who belieth Yeez is such as they. Thou comments render the treachery of thy black soul for all CEMB to see. From Hell's heart I stab at thee!

Love you yeezevee. 001_wub

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #203 - August 28, 2016, 02:10 PM

As for Yeez I have softened my attitude to him - he used to piss me off the way he spammed every thread with streams of incomprehensible nonsense. But either he or I have changed and I can actually understand some of what he says and it even makes good sense at times lol

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #204 - February 05, 2017, 04:07 AM

God loves Yeezevee and fulfilled his wishes.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #205 - February 05, 2017, 09:42 AM

The homage to end all literature

No that is not true.
    Yeezevee always makes great points.
    He is extra ordinary writer.
    In fact he is super sexy writer.
    I have crush on him.

Unfortunately yeezevee is not a girl.
    Otherwise I would have taken him to my home.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #206 - April 04, 2017, 04:25 PM

Rogues are every where,  in every religion, every culture, every society, every town and  some times in every home..

Just because I look different from others around me where I live,.   they used to throw eggs at my rented house and sometimes on the people cars who used to visit me.. And often these are 17 to 25 or less under grown up/ kids...

But we must realize there is a difference between Islamophobia and Muslim Phobia . Sometimes there is a thin line between the two but anyone with bit of common sense and lives/lived  in a multireligious/multicultural  society  can easily see the difference.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #207 - April 04, 2017, 11:24 PM

Been missing him lately.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #208 - May 01, 2017, 11:00 PM

Believe it or not, but conservative and restricting societies do have "benefits",

Cornflower   those benefits in every conservative society goes to men... only bread crumbs are for women ..

for example certain type of social control that prevent certain sexual exploitation and teen pregnancy (unless child marriages are acceptable ...). ..................

well  that is very little to do with conservative society .. and it is all to do with education/sex education.. and you know where the  so-called conservative societies stand for when it comes to that sex-education

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #209 - May 01, 2017, 11:03 PM

IRRESPECTIVE OF FAITHS INSULT SUCH  SCOUNDRELS,  
    BURN THEIR BRAINS AND BURN THEIR FILTHY SAYINGS OF THEIR BOOKS
    AND DO THAT  WHEREVER YOU FIND WHENEVER YOU CAN  ..
    even if they are hiding behind a fig tree

• Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »