Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Homage to the Yeez

(Read 78425 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #90 - March 30, 2015, 05:09 PM

well  the folder  heading says "Trinities"  .. DAMMIT i read it as titties..  what the hell.. 

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #91 - March 30, 2015, 05:19 PM

Cheesy

stop laughing QSE...... stop.................. stop..

https://islamreligion1.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/the-hoor-al-ayn-of-jannah-paradise/

.....Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said that: “Every man in heaven will go to 72 of the creatures of Allah (houris) and 2 of the women of mankind, these two women are superior to the creatures of Allah (houris) with their worshipping (good deeds) they had performed in this world.” [Bayhaqi, al-Bas wa’n-Nushur; Tabari, Tafsir; Abu Yala, Ibn Hajar, Fathu’l-Baari, Tabarani and others]

Houris do not want wives to annoy their husbands, since the houris will also be the spouses [i.e. wives] of the Muslim husbands in the afterlife; —”Mu’adh b. Jobal (R.A.) reported that Allah’s Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, ‘A woman does not annoy her husband but his spouse from amongst the houris (maidens with wide eyes, intensely white and deeply black irises) will say: Do not annoy him, may Allah ruin you.” He is with you as a passing guest. Very soon, he will part with you and come to us.’” [Ibn-i-Majah vol.3:2014 p.212]

Now from the above mentioned verses of Holy Quran and Hadiths we can summarize the characteristics of Houris (Hoors/Hur al-ayn) as follows;

* A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like a red wine in a white glass.

* She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution.

* She is a woman characterized by modesty and flexing glances; she never looks at any man except her husband and feels grateful for being the wife of her husband.

* A houri is a young woman, free from odium and animosity. Besides, she knows the meaning of love and has the ability to put it into practice.

* A houri is an immortal woman, who does not age. She speaks softly and does not raise voice at her man; she is always reconciled with him. Having been brought up in luxury, she is a luxury herself.

* A houri is a girl of tender age, having large rising breasts which are round, and not inclined to dangle.

* Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings.

* If a houri looks down from her abode in Heaven onto the earth, the whole distance shall be filled with light and fragrance

* A houri’s face is more radiant than a mirror and one can see one’s image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes.

* Every man who enters Paradise shall be given minimum seventy-two houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he enters Paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old and he will not age any further.

* Their glances, with big eyes (Of wonder and beauty)

* when a man turns his face away from her, she will become 70 times more beautiful in his eyes

* if she were to spit in the salty water of the seven occeans, then all the seven occeans would turn sweater than honey.

Also note that the Muslim women of this world will be superior to Houris (Hoors/Hur al-ayn) in Paradise:

*Definition of Houris (hoors/hur al-ayn) from Noble Quran:

“Very fair females created by Allah as such not from the off-spring of Adam, with intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras”. [Noble Quran; Glossary; Houris]

So it is obvious that houris (hoor al-Ayn) will be different from the off-springs of the Prophet Adam (A.S.), and as humans are the most superior creation of Allah (SWT) so Muslim women are superior to houris just like we as humans are superior to Jinns, Angels and all other creatures of Allah (SWT) that exist. So a hoori who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds....

IDIOTS ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #92 - March 30, 2015, 05:23 PM

stop laughing QSE...... stop.................. stop..

...he says, then posts
    A houri is a girl of tender age, having large rising breasts which are round, and not inclined to dangle.

Cheesy

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #93 - March 30, 2015, 05:28 PM

...he says, then posts  Cheesy

no....no.....noooooooo..   I PASTED IT "not posted"..

I posted

IDIOTS ...  

Well if I don't correct you guys and if i forget,  people later blame me.. see this

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=jmiub1hre5rn475pet3u19r366&topic=9434.msg37720#msg37720

that guy has problem with me.. QSE..

ha!  rascals  why i can not open that link  but i can read on web.. help me QSE  

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9434.msg37712#msg37712

CLOSING, ANALYSIS, and the SURPRISE NOTE
    « Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 02:57:30 PM »

I see Now I understand the problem..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #94 - March 30, 2015, 10:24 PM

You posted it then posted it...them...her...

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #95 - March 30, 2015, 10:26 PM

yeez edited his post! My busty blonde was a completely satisfactory response to his unedited post!

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #96 - March 31, 2015, 01:45 AM

No need to justify the pic. No ones complaining

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #97 - March 31, 2015, 10:41 AM

HAYYA brothers...have some HAYYA...

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #98 - March 31, 2015, 12:05 PM

You posted it then posted it...them...her...

(Clicky for piccy!)

HAYYA brothers...have some HAYYA...

Let me do some DAMAGE TO THIS HOMEAGE

hmmmm     Kate Upton.... Smile girl..Smile...  

Jedi.....justperusing. ...QSE.... soft tissue....  Balls of women and balls of men are extremely important.   Throughout their lives  both mena nd women have to make sure no cancerous cells enter in that soft tissue.   Evolutionary biology put so much importance to the organs that gets built by the soft issue., in fact the soft tissue inside the skull controls   whole biological world.  Indeed not just biological world  but whole world  and without that soft tissue everything will become robotic. And that soft tissue is far more important than what is there in women's breast.  So we all   must learn to use  that soft tissue all the time. Well let me read zainab-khan

zainab-khan ..zainab-khan   She is equally or more beautiful  and that is because she smiles unlike   Kate Upton of QSE

she smiles even in a very difficult circumstances  And that is because she is using her soft tissue to her advantage.

So  dear  QSE put some  smiling face of Kate Upton along with a link where I could see she too uses her most important soft tissue

GET ME SUCH LINK.. then I will think about Kate Upton..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #99 - March 31, 2015, 04:23 PM

How about Natalie Portman?

Graduated from Harvard and co-authored two research papers that were published in scientific journals. Also, a great actress and a total babe.

Mmm... 'Dat pre-frontal cortex

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #100 - March 31, 2015, 04:29 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Juice.....

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #101 - March 31, 2015, 09:54 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Graduated from Harvard and co-authored two research papers that were published in scientific journals. Also, a great actress and a total babe.

Mmm... 'Dat pre-frontal cortex

If she so clever than why didn't she tell George Lucas - No F'in JAR JAR!!!!!  finmad  finmad  finmad

aND WHY OH WHY DID SHE MAKE ONE FO THE WORST FILMS IN THE WORLD - aTACK OF THE cLONES - WORST CHEMISRTY EVER

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #102 - March 31, 2015, 11:16 PM

She was probably observing hayya.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #103 - April 01, 2015, 08:24 AM

Cheesy

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #104 - April 01, 2015, 08:57 AM

Portman before HAYYA:

After HAYAA:

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #105 - April 01, 2015, 11:59 AM

I approve of the turn this thread took.  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #106 - April 04, 2015, 08:28 PM

Cheesy yeez's posts are like some kinda alternative art or something. Either you love it or you are completely lost wondering wtf!?

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #107 - April 04, 2015, 11:13 PM

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #108 - April 08, 2015, 08:02 AM

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #109 - May 03, 2015, 12:43 PM

I follow the philosophy of Yeezeevee.

He's one of the early prophets of Q-Manism. However his message was corrupted by the CEMB forum and FFI.

That's bidah.   finmad

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #110 - May 26, 2015, 01:53 AM

Who does this remind you of yeez?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    | Death to all juice |
    |                          |
      ̄ ̄ ̄|| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
       (\__/) ||
      (•ㅅ•) ||  
     /   づ

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #111 - May 26, 2015, 02:37 AM

أ لم تروا كيف خلقنا ييزيف ثم أوحينا إليه قولا عجيبا
    فمنكم من يفهم كلامه و منكم من لا يكاد يفقه منه حديثا
    و علمناه من لدنا علم يوتوب و آتيناه إلى كل فيديو سبيلا
    ليبين لكم ما فيها من حكمة و ليهديكم صراطا مستقيما
    يا أيها الذين كفروا لا تسخروا من يزيف وإن تسخروا منه فعسى أن تسخروا من ررجل قد جعلنا فيه خيرا كثيرا
    واتلوا ما أوحينا إليه من آيات متشابهات ومن يفقه قليلا من ما يقول فقد فاز فوزا عظيما

OMG, we have a wanna be prophet here Smiley, that's a pity muhammed was the seal of the prophets Smiley
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #112 - May 26, 2015, 03:35 AM

OMG, we have a wanna be prophet here Smiley, that's a pity muhammed was the seal of the prophets Smiley

No..no hatoush,  happymurtad is a Prophet material., He is just waiting for right time to announce to this world that "New Prophet is arrived"

you have to read his Surahs.. I hope to see and wish some day there is going to be new book  with a tile "Murtad Quran " on Amazon..  read some of Murtad  Surahs

Surat Restricted Clown
    Suratul Evolution
    Surat Tawhid
    Suratul-Parrot
    Suratul Oral Sex
    Suratul rap

that Suratul rap at  http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=24732.0 is a big one it has some 1000 verses  
    more than what we see in Quran Cheesy Cheesy.. go read it..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #113 - May 26, 2015, 03:43 AM

Has anyone wondered what yeez' sexual history is like? Can you imagine him loosing his virginity? Has he had a number of partners? Does he have any moves he thinks tried and true? What is sex with yeez like? Now this yeez question is in my head I can't stop wondering. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

I wonder how he goes about the art of seduction. What whispered words would fall upon your ears? I imagine something like this.

"No you're sucking it wrong here watch liberated enemies of islam in blowjob video while sheik Usama bin Tar-Tar is flying to jannah on bacon Al-Buraq. Rascal isn't observing halal."

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #114 - May 26, 2015, 03:48 AM

Tell that to Joseph Smith.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #115 - May 26, 2015, 10:55 AM

Has anyone wondered .

.....yeez' sex
    ...... islam in blowjob....
    .... video while sheik Usama bin
    .... Tar-Tar is flying to jannah
    ..... on bacon Al-Buraq. 

Q S E You know when I was in college I used to drink beer at 3 AM.. and go for running couple of miles at 5 AM.. and that used to put me to sleep .. Can you do that??  You do have free  time on your hnd here learn about sex..  ISLAMIC SEX...

'
    well that book may be tough to read .. here these

http://www.mydeenislam.com/how-to-make-love-to-your-wife-in-islam.html
    http://www.balaams-ass.com/alhaj/sexual.htm
    http://muhammadanism.com/Hadith/Topics/Sex.htm
    http://muslimmatters.org/2010/05/27/sex-and-the-ummah-series-the-hadith-of-jabir/

links are better and quicker..  after reading tell me  what you learned.. lol..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #116 - May 27, 2015, 01:41 AM

if Yeezevee directed action films....

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=10703.0

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #117 - May 27, 2015, 02:00 AM

I have always wanted to give Yeezevee a cup of tea.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #118 - May 27, 2015, 03:09 AM

I want to try picking up girls with him.

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #119 - May 27, 2015, 04:09 AM

Why did I read all this???
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »