Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: need help

(Read 2540 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • need help
     OP - July 31, 2014, 09:29 AM

I am from pakistan .i am ex Muslim and i have don't tell to anyone that i leave islam if i tell peoplewill kill me in pakistan ...... yesterday i just upload a status on facebook that bad history of islam with source and people menacing me they will kill me by throwing stones on me ...plz tell me what i do now................i donot feel secure here... plz help me what i do now
  • need help
     Reply #1 - July 31, 2014, 09:41 AM

I am from pakistan .i am ex Muslim and i have don't tell to anyone that i leave islam if i tell peoplewill kill me in pakistan ...... yesterday i just upload a status on facebook that bad history of islam with source and people menacing me they will kill me by throwing stones on me ...plz tell me what i do now................i donot feel secure here... plz help me what i do now

Hello shaiamtokh., well remove it from face book, repent yourself   and blame some one else for teaching such Islamic history  .. For e.g.   Hassan Nisar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIfH37j_ZTY

So where from in Pakistan? and who is threatening you?  friends? Family?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• need help
     Reply #2 - July 31, 2014, 09:51 AM

Welcome Shaiamtokh,
    If you've really just posted something critical or negative about Islam on FB(Facebook) while your still in Pakistan, then you don't need me to tell you that you've done something incredibly risky.
    If the people on FB know you personally and know where you live then you might well genuinely be in danger.
    As Yeez says remove it, and renounce it.
    Try apologising, saying that you realise you made a mistake, that the things you posted tricked you and they are all false.
    Maybe with a bit of luck people will leave you alone after that.
    If this fails you might want to consider getting out of Pakistan fast. Some of the Mods on this site will probably be better able to advise you on how to go about doing that than I can. In the mean time have a look at this link.
    http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2010/09/apostasy-and-asylum-in-the-united-kingdom/
    Stay safe.
  • need help
     Reply #3 - July 31, 2014, 10:17 AM

THEN DON'T DO IT!

Are you crazy!?

Unless you have any way to freedom shut your mouth and keep your head low if you wish to keep it. For now: stay alive!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • need help
     Reply #4 - July 31, 2014, 10:30 AM

What Doubting Tomas said. Look into resources, and in the meantime, repent, repent, repent. Write a long post on facebook explaining that some atheists showed you that and they tricked you or something, and that now you see the error of your ways and you've begged God to forgive you and now alhamdulillah you're proud to be a Muslim, throw in some sappy lines. Maybe spend the next few days posting silly religious junk like hadith to make you look extra nice now. Also try to lay low for a while and not spend too much time in public.

But definitely, if you can, look into any resources you might have to help you leave the area. I wish I had more information on that personally.
  • need help
     Reply #5 - July 31, 2014, 10:55 AM

I am from pakistan .i am ex Muslim and i have don't tell to anyone that i leave islam if i tell peoplewill kill me in pakistan.......plz tell me what i do now................i donot feel secure here... plz help me what i do now
  • need help
     Reply #6 - July 31, 2014, 11:08 AM

Hi shaiamtokh, welcome.

Is there a way for you to get out of the country? And is it necessary for you to tell people that you have left Islam?

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • need help
     Reply #7 - July 31, 2014, 11:09 AM

shaiamtokh, don't tell anyone in Pakistan that you are Exmuslim. That is the main advice. That will be putting yourself in danger.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• need help
     Reply #8 - July 31, 2014, 11:12 AM

Maybe claim that your account was hacked, and like everyone already said delete and renounce that post, maybe add some things about how far some pathetic atheists would go to shove their kafr down other people's throats, posting such shameful lies in your name etc..

Best of luck, and if you need further advice, have no doubt that we're here to help.

أشهد أن لا إله
  • need help
     Reply #9 - July 31, 2014, 11:21 AM

its not necessary to tell anyone if i tell people wil kill me in a bit sec
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »