Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Of exorcism, Satan, and the evolution of God.

(Read 3724 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Of exorcism, Satan, and the evolution of God.
     OP - July 10, 2014, 11:02 PM

Hello,

I have been watching some videos on Youtube, and I came across these two videos.  One is of a young woman in 1970's Germany named Anelise Michel and the other one was a video of a live conversation with a supposedly Jinn possessed woman.  They both sounded extremely scary, particularly the first one.  One exorcism video I watched had a young woman recounting information about the exorcisor which she could not possibly have known, such as what he (the exorcisor) did the previous week.  Both of these videos really freaked me out and I am not sure what to make of them.  Should I believe them or is there material debunking exorcisms and demonic/Jinn possession?

My other question concerns the existence and historical evolution of Satan and God/Allah, respectively.  Does anyone know how God/Allah historically came into being and evolved?  Where did God/Allah historically come from?  What is God/Allah's history?

Reply #1 - July 11, 2014, 02:16 AM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=24745.msg701643#msg701643

On page two or three (or both) I provide a number of links on the subject.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - July 11, 2014, 03:50 AM

Hello,

I have been watching some videos on Youtube, and I came across these two videos.  One is of a young woman in 1970's Germany named Anelise Michel and the other one was a video of a live conversation with a supposedly Jinn possessed woman.  They both sounded extremely scary, particularly the first one.  One exorcism video I watched had a young woman recounting information about the exorcisor which she could not possibly have known, such as what he (the exorcisor) did the previous week.  Both of these videos really freaked me out and I am not sure what to make of them.  Should I believe them or is there material debunking exorcisms and demonic/Jinn possession?

My other question concerns the existence and historical evolution of Satan and God/Allah, respectively.  Does anyone know how God/Allah historically came into being and evolved?  Where did God/Allah historically come from?  What is God/Allah's history?

" exorcism, Satan, and the evolution of God."

Hello Radon .. don't freak out.. .. All those words "exorcism, Satan, God" are essentially  mental health problems of human society..  And these are age old problem of human society they were there before the birth of organized religions ..

Simple test to do is  .."Take that mentally unfit Jinn Possessor and take that rascals  exorcist and inject this chemical propofol,(the anesthetic that killed Michael Jackson -)  to both  .. See what Jinn will do after 2 mts..."

follow this general advice
    Dosage and Administration

Anesthesia
    Adults younger than 55 yr of age
    IV Induction 40 mg every 10 sec until onset. Usual dose is 2 to 2.5 mg/kg total. For maintenance infusion, titrate to 100 to 200 mcg/kg/min (6 to 12 mg/kg/h). For maintenance intermittent bolus, use 25 to 50 mg increments, as needed.

Elderly, Debilitated, or ASA III/IV
    (American Society of Anesthesiologists classification of heart disease, cardiac function, angina, and physical status used to assign risk for anesthesia.) IV 20 mg every 10 sec until onset. Usual dose is 1 to 1.5 mg/kg. For maintenance infusion, titrate to 50 to 100 mcg/kg/min (3 to 6 mg/kg/h).

Neurosurgical patients
    IV Induction 20 mg every 10 sec until onset. Usual dose is 1 to 2 mg/kg. For maintenance infusion, use 100 to 200 mcg/kg/min (6 to 12 mg/kg/h).

Children at least 3 yr of age
    IV Induction 2.5 to 3.5 mg/kg over 20 to 30 sec. For maintenance infusion (at least 2 mo), use 200 to 300 mcg/kg/min immediately following the induction dose, then, after the first 30 min of maintenance, use infusion rates of 125 to 150 mcg/kg/min titrated to achieve the desired clinical effect, are typically needed.

Sedation
    Adults younger than 55 yr of age
    IV Initiation 100 to 150 mcg/kg/min (6 to 9 mg/kg/h) for 3 to 5 min (preferred method) or slow injection of 0.5 mg/kg over 3 to 5 min; follow by maintenance infusion. For maintenance, use 25 to 75 mcg/kg/min (1.5 to 4.5 mg/kg/h) (preferred method) or incremental bolus doses of 10 to 20 mg.

Elderly, Debilitated, or ASA III/IV
    IV Initiation Same as adults; not as rapid bolus. For maintenance, use 20% reduction of adult dose; avoid rapid bolus doses.

ICU Sedation
    Adults
    IV Initiation 5 mcg/kg/min (0.3 mg/kg/h) for at least 5 min; increments of 5 to 10 mcg/kg/min (0.2 to 0.6 mg/kg/h) over 5 to 10 min may be used until desired level of sedation is achieved. For maintenance, use 5 to 50 mcg/kg/min (0.3 to 3 mg/kg/h) or higher may be required; use minimum dose required for sedation.

But before injecting get a Medical degree and get experience in Anesthesiology...    I am under the impression that you are  18 year old, so you have plenty of rime to complete Medical school .. So go for it .. I mean Medical school to understand complex  mental problems in human society..

And read some books articles on this subject "NOT JUST WATCHING   some stupid tubes and shitting in your pants..

http://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2014/jul/01/mental-illnesses-untreated-thrive-psychological-therapies

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1794-the-bob-larsen-show.html

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-faq.html

and please watch James Randi..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MFAvH8m8aI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix_DEto6nH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpeN3DVwk4Q

The last one is a lecture  at Princeton University in 2001, gives us his classic style of scientific scepticism mixed with his ability to expose the most irritating flaws in our society, and the fakers who push their tricks and gimmicks like a cheap drug.

watch it.. use common sense .. you have plenty of it.. It is built in to you..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »