1) 'Women had the right to vote'.
Nobody had the right to vote dickhead. There was no voting system. 'Ijma' does not equal representative democracy, rather it is a pre-Islamic tribal custom. The reason why Abu Bakr was the successor to the Prophet is because of all the companions he was considered one of the most closest to him AND because according to tribal custom the eldest (wisest) would lead. There was no gathering of votes or even consultation with women at all.
2) 'We have the right to be spoiled'
Well done for categorising yourself alongside Paris Hilton. Dumb ass.
3) 'It takes two women to be equal to one mans strength so if you think about it...'
No, please stop right there. For that reason you will abdicate your rights as a woman and allow the man to go out and work and you remain in the home? It should be your choice to do that and not something mandated by a totalitarian system.
4) 'A man is doing everything for you...the least you can do is give him that...'
When women justify rape. You should give it! 'Give the man a break'. Wow, women do not have a right to say no! Hahahahaha! And you don't want to have sex then lay down like a 'dead starfish' because you are being 'ungrateful'.
5) 'When a man works he has to share his profit with his wife, but when a woman works she doesn't have to share with him at all'.
Institutionalised discrimination is the way to go folks!
6) 'If a man has two daughters and they are bought up as Muslimah then he gets to go to Heavan.'
Then why did Allah curse some men with impotency? Not to mention that the Quran forbids adoption (calling the child legally your son or daughter).
7) 'The mother is more important than the father'
Therefore, all you barren women need to try harder! Do your job properly and procreate!!!
'Women overall are amazing'.
Anyway, at least she's fit.