Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello to everyone on this forum

(Read 3341 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello to everyone on this forum
     OP - June 28, 2014, 03:04 AM

I am so happy to be part of this movement. i have been an exmuslim for the last 10 years and i recently came across this type of forum. how can i contribute to this movement?
     Reply #1 - June 28, 2014, 03:36 AM

Hi ajaxmk

Welcome Smiley Have a parrot parrot

Never was a Muslim myself. I just hang out for teh lulz and teh brains here and I also know a few Ex- and cultural Muslims IRL here in Denmark.

You can start by telling us your story Smiley How you came in and out of Islam, family situation, whatever is on your heart. That kind of stuff.

Welcome again Smiley

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #2 - June 28, 2014, 03:54 AM

Just being honest can contribute. Ex-muslims are increasingly vocal, and that makes all the difference in the world, even something as simple as ringing a radio show and saying "I'm an ex-muslim and my thoughts on the matter are..." It's inside the heads of islamic communities now that ex-muslims are out there, they exist, will not be silenced and are determined to have their voices heard, as they have every right to.

Welcome to the forum. Have a parrot. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - June 28, 2014, 04:43 AM

Welcome ajaxmk. Yes, do tell us  more about yourself. The best way to start to help out/give back here is to look through the threads, especially in the Advice Corner part of the site, and show support for those who are in dire situations who post here, and possibly give any helpful advice you can think of. We are all here to support one another. Glad to have you aboard.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #4 - June 28, 2014, 10:52 AM

Welcome Ajaxmk,
    I may be mistaken but I think your officially our first ex mus to join during this year's Ramadan. That makes you in my eyes at least our first 'Ramadanian Ex-M', here let me bestow upon you not one but two parrots and rabbits in your honour.  parrot parrot bunny bunny
    Hope I'm right. Wink
     Reply #5 - June 29, 2014, 01:51 AM

thank you to everyone for giving me the warm welcome , rabbits and parrots lol  Smiley

As far as my story goes, it is quite boring. i was born into a family of educated/open minded parents so nothing was ever forced me. i was religious when i was young but when i started to question things i was given full freedom to do.

every since, i have been god free. just the notion of a god who sends to people to hell if they do not worship him told me enough that there can never be this thing called a god.

honestly, it is so good to see a thriving community of ex muslims. i am more politically motivated in that, i want to see a movement that is working its way to take over a government. i think that should be our main goal. even if it means to decieve and lie to get to position. my friends tell me that i am crazy in that sense it will never happen. but i can hope lol
     Reply #6 - June 29, 2014, 02:06 AM

parrot
    Welcome!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #7 - June 29, 2014, 03:48 AM

Welcome to the forum ajaxmk. Have a rabbit!  bunny

honestly, it is so good to see a thriving community of ex muslims. i am more politically motivated in that, i want to see a movement that is working its way to take over a government. i think that should be our main goal. even if it means to decieve and lie to get to position. my friends tell me that i am crazy in that sense it will never happen. but i can hope lol

Slow down Machiavelli.  Tongue

For now I think I'd just be happy to have a movement that can help ensure the civil rights of ex-muslims,, ex-theists more generally, and atheists and agnostics even more generally.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #8 - June 29, 2014, 07:51 AM

Welcome home Ajaxmk. Your name sounds like a stain remover product.

i want to see a movement that is working its way to take over a government.

We don't seek to stage a coup d'etat but  we do desire to liberate the minds and hearts of humanity from the tyranny of man-made sytems of oppression. Join us and you shall be greatly rewarded with the ability to post in the 'Fleshlight Launchpad' thread and reveal to us just how depraved you truly are.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #9 - June 29, 2014, 07:58 AM

I don't think it's necessary to deceive or lie to achieve our goals, since this whole movement is one born from freeing ourselves from the lies.  Plus, the message as it stands, is strong enough to stand as it is.

I would welcome you, but Jedi has welcomed you already, and once you've had a Jedi welcome, no other will do.   Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #10 - June 29, 2014, 08:02 AM

i want to see a movement that is working its way to take over a government. i think that should be our main goal. even if it means to decieve and lie to get to position.

Is this serious?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #11 - June 29, 2014, 08:10 AM

I would welcome you, but Jedi has welcomed you already, and once you've had a Jedi welcome, no other will do.   Cheesy

I think not Berb. (S)he hasn't had my welcome yet.
      Mrs.Wiselyskeptical, resident gangster here to welcome you. I'll do the dirty work, I'm the meantime have a parrot and a bunny

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
     Reply #12 - June 29, 2014, 08:15 AM

Grin  I take it back, there are still many more golden welcomes you will receive. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #13 - June 29, 2014, 11:31 PM

Easy tiger, who said anything about over throwing governments. Not quite sure what you had in mind there, care to explain further or give examples? Hopefully it doesn't come as a disapointment but from my own experience the CEMB forum is more of a support group than a subversive, regime toppling, movement. That said and following along the lines of Jedi's previous post, it doesn't mean we can't liberate the hearts and minds of some of those still trapped in religious dogma.
     Reply #14 - June 30, 2014, 09:37 AM

Welcome!

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »