Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Criticism of Klingschor

(Read 7166 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Criticism of Klingschor
     OP - June 14, 2014, 10:05 AM

Is it just me, or does any one else think that Klingschor's videos are a bit OTT?

He's seems quite knowledgeable on Islam and I think he generally gives a fairer and more factual representation of Islam, but his weakness is that too many of his videos are dedicated towards criticizing other critics of Islam.

For example he made an 18 minute video which rebukes Christian polemic Jay Smith. A bit pointless don't you think? I didn't even know who Jay Smith was before watching the video. Also it just gives Jay Smith all the more attention that he deserves Cry Cry Cry :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=picDHvR00Gw

There is another video where he criticizes Thunderf00t. He totally missed every point Thunderfoot was trying to make, and took every statement far too literally!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYpgAoNHRfs

Don't get me wrong - The videos he makes are very eye catching - and are usually of a very good quality with regards to the graphics and everything, but I really do think that he channels his energy in the wrong way. I really don't give a f***k about what Jay Smith or Thunderf00t say, I rather he made an 18 minute video which destroys William Lane Tzortzis, Adnan Rashid, Abdurraheem Green, or perhaps iERA as a whole.

thnkyu
     Reply #1 - June 14, 2014, 10:10 AM

He does what he does and he does it well. Good for him.

I'd rather he take on Hamza, Adnan Rashid and Oktar as well as Zakir Naik, however, it's up to him what he does with his time and knowledge. If I really wanted to see something like that I'd make it myself.

Klingy is a top act, though his uber-pronunciation of Arabic terms makes me chuckle at times.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #2 - June 14, 2014, 10:13 AM

he's brilliant, i love him

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #3 - June 14, 2014, 03:06 PM

He does what he does and he does it well. Good for him.

I'd rather he take on Hamza, Adnan Rashid and Oktar as well as Zakir Naik, however, it's up to him what he does with his time and knowledge. If I really wanted to see something like that I'd make it myself.

Klingschor has already taken on Hamza and Adnan before if you look at this previous vids. Back when they were peddling the science in the quran claims.

And Zakir Naik Adnan Oktar(harun yaha) are obsolete now. None of the younger muslims even follow or listen to them anymore.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #4 - June 14, 2014, 03:22 PM

I never mentioned that he did not mention iERA corporation, rather that I'd rather there were more videos exposing them. I also mentioned that if I wanted that I'd rather do it myself. He's doing a good job with what he's doing irrespective of what I'd rather he'd focus upon.

Additionally, I'd certainly not consider both Naik or Oktar obsolete. They ARE far more internationally recognisable and destructive figures than most dawaghandists we come across.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #5 - June 16, 2014, 09:56 PM

Is it just me, or does any one else think that Klingschor's videos are a bit OTT?

Just you and the fans of people he criticises.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #6 - June 17, 2014, 12:43 AM

Of the videos that I've seen that Klingschor has made and also of the things I've read, he comes of as rigorous and very accurate.  There is alot of bs around and we need to have a criticism that is both accurate and non tribalistic.
     Reply #7 - June 17, 2014, 09:48 AM

No individual is beyond criticism and Klingy has often come out and stated that he may not get things accurate and welcomes contributions. He comes across as very genuine and passionate, and very fair in his criticisms. Doubtless, there may be some corrections that need to be made, but this is true with any individual undertaking such a task.

Reply #8 - June 17, 2014, 01:10 PM

One of his videos, he explains why he does what he does, the way he does it. It's because proper criticism of Islam is drowned out by people with bigot agendas, christian agendas and those who put up false information about Islam.

Not ott...more like a breath of fresh air from all the "islam is evil because they did 911" crap.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #9 - June 17, 2014, 01:44 PM

I concur with the above and would like to add that those that should be leading the debate, such as the academics, do not do so either out of naïveté towards a sensitive approach viz-a-viz islam, worry about funding or because they are cowards. It should be the academics who should be spearheading this expose of Islamic history and dawahganda but they seldom do and this topic, which is vital for the emancipation of millions from the monotony and subservience to a totalitarian system, is relegated to lecture halls and the odd journal article for a niche market. What Klingy and others are doing is highly commendable and the more power to them. We are all in it together.

For many of us, islam is something we shake and dust off like an old, ragged jacket. But for millions of others, it is a ball and chain that they can never hope to unshackle.

Reply #10 - June 17, 2014, 01:54 PM

I concur with the above.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #11 - June 17, 2014, 11:39 PM

Just watched his video with his criticism of Jay Smith. Don't really see anything objectionable there.

I'm not sure, but why is this an issue?  Huh?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »