Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420296 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 74 75 7677 78 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #2250 - November 22, 2015, 12:31 PM

And there was I, darling Yeez, trying to make a subtle-yet-devastating point, ..........

Cheesy   very few recognize what I write and what I say David  Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmfeKUNDDYs

but that is life..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2251 - November 23, 2015, 06:28 PM

ISIS women and enforcers in Syria recount collaboration, anguish and escape

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/22/world/middleeast/isis-wives-and-enforcers-in-syria-recount-collaboration-anguish-and-escape.html?smid=tw-share
     Reply #2252 - November 24, 2015, 10:52 AM

ISIS: The British Women Supporters Unveiled aired on Channel 4 on Monday, November 23 at 9 p.m. Watch it here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/isis-the-british-women-supporters-unveiled

Revealed: The three British women ISIS supporters who are spreading extremist ideology in UK and encouraging young girls to join the jihadists in Syria

A group of British women have been exposed as ISIS sympathisers who are promoting extremist ideology in the UK and encouraging 'impressionable young girls' to travel to Syria.
    Their behaviour came to light following a 12-month undercover investigation which saw a team of Muslim reporters infiltrate the group's inner circle.
    The three ISIS supporters are seen glorifying jihadis, telling young Muslim women that Britain is waging war against them and using racially abusive language to describe Jews and Israelis.
    In a trailer for a documentary that aired on Monday one is heard saying 'We do not submit to the law of any country, any nation' while Syria is promoted on Twitter as 'the best of Allah's lands on earth'.

ISIS: The British Women Supporters Unveiled was shown on Channel 4 this evening. It uncovered extremist ideology being spread both online and in person to women and 'impressionable young girls', often in front of very young children.
    The investigation was brought to a close a month before the terrorist attacks in Paris when one of the female ISIS supporters became suspicious of an undercover reporter.
    The trio identify themselves as Umm Saalihah, Umm L and Umm Usmaan on Twitter. Two operate in positions of authority within their circles and lecture women in secretive study sessions, the programme makers said.

All three were tracked down after promoting pro-ISIS ideology on social media platforms.
    An undercover reporter was able to meet them after extensive direct messaging on Twitter and by making contacts at a demonstration outside Regents Park Mosque.
    She is seen coming face-to-face with the British ISIS supporters at an Islamic roadshow on Lewisham High Street in London.
    After gaining their trust, the reporter is granted access to closely-guarded women-only study sessions which are strictly by invitation only.
    In the two-hour lectures, female Islamic State sympathisers are heard spreading ISIS's extremist ideology and encouraging people to abandon democracy and join the terrorist group in Syria.

In one study session in East London, Umm L is heard saying that what the government calls extremism is simply being a good Muslim.
    Identified as a mother-of-four named Rubana, who lives in the capital, she adds: 'The vocal or active opposition to fundamental British values including democracy, that places every single Muslim in the category of extremist you know why?
    'Because the statement “Lá iláha illallah” [there is no god but Allah] that statement that makes you Muslim, that is a rejection of democracy and the rule of law. Because that statement says la – you reject all other any ruling any legislation, you’re rejecting to obey anything other than Allah.'

Preaching to the women and teenagers in the room, she goes on to say: 'These people who plot and they plan against the Muslims they are no match for Allah, they may be making all these plans in the corridors of Whitehall, in 10 Downing Street and in the White House and wherever they may be, but the same thing has happened time and time again do you think anyone ever defeated Allah.
    'It’s not the first time nations have plotted against the believers. It’s not the first time the alliance has been formed like they have now with this coalition against the Khilafah [Islamic State]. But Allah one by one he will destroy them.
    'The good days have already begun, nobody ever have thought in our lifetime we would see the establishment of the Khilafah [Islamic State]. The thing is the more they plot, the more they plan, Allah has got his own plan, remember that don’t ever lose hope.
    'There is a plan of Allah, that we can’t see unfolding already, very soon we will be seeing. It doesn’t matter how many bombs they drop on innocent men, women and children. It doesn’t matter that there’s Russian intervention, you know, all the enemies they can come together.
    'Allah will not allow them, Ummah and the progress and the spread of Islam, Allah will not allow them to be quelled. David can say what he likes.'
    She goes on to criticise the UK government's counter extremism plan, saying 'more and more people are becoming what they call radicalised' rather than deradicalised.
    Umm L adds: 'If extremism is to have a voice or actions against British values and democracy, they couldn’t have done anything worse than what they have done, because this is really changing the way Muslims feel in this country.'
    Umm Saalihah, a mother in her 30s, was in charge for a session at a local government-funded community centre in North London.
    In the undercover footage she attacks the US-led coalition for bombing ISIS, telling an audience of women and children: 'Not like the cowards that you have who are throwing air strikes on to the Khilafah [Islamic State] and killing innocent people, you know, they are cowards because they will never come down and show their boots on the ground.'

Umm Saalihah also praises hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed, who has been banned from Britain and is now in jail in Lebanon, and speaks of her admiration for jihadi fighters.
    The reporter was ultimately challenged by Umm L, who prevented her from leaving one of the lectures unless she allowed the group to look through her possessions.
    Eventually the reporter was able to leave but was banned from future contact and attending any more sessions.
    After viewing the undercover footage, counter-terrorism expert Hannah Stuart said: 'The fact that there are women, young girls and children is particularly worrying in terms of what these children are being taught to believe about their own state versus one of the most brutal terrorist organisations.
    'At the moment we’re not just concerned about young men going to fight for Islamic State, we are concerned about entire families leaving this country to emigrate and live in Islamic State, and it’s lessons like this that will encourage women to do that and make them believe that it’s their religious duty to do so.'

Around 700 Britons are thought to have travelled to join ISIS, including teenage girls, while about 450 have returned to the UK.
    Police say the returnees pose a significant threat yet only a handful have been prosecuted. Instead they are being referred to the Government’s Prevent strategy which aims to deradicalise extremists and change their thinking.
    Yesterday it emerged that a suspected extremist is walking Britain’s streets despite being arrested on the Syrian border in September.
    Waheed Ahmed, 21, and eight relatives, including a one-year-old, were picked up by Turkish police who feared they planned to join the Islamic State terror group.
    They were all deported and Ahmed, a student whose father is a Labour councillor, is now a regular sight in Rochdale. He is one of a number of suspected extremists released without charge in Britain after being stopped at the Syrian border.
    Meanwhile, a poll has revealed that one in five British Muslims has sympathy for those who have travelled to Syria to join ISIS.
    More than 5 per cent have 'a lot' of sympathy with young Muslims who leave the UK to join the fighting, with another 14.5 per cent having 'some' sympathy.
    Among women, a quarter had at least some sympathy, the Survation poll conducted for The Sun revealed.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2253 - November 24, 2015, 01:02 PM

Weird tone to that piece. Made me wonder if they wrote similar stuff about Vichy collaborators and members of its Milice.
     Reply #2254 - November 24, 2015, 04:49 PM

So Turkey shot down a Russia plane. This may get spin out of control fast with NATO and Russia relations.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/24/turkey-shoots-down-russian-warplane-near-syrian-border.html
     Reply #2255 - November 26, 2015, 08:42 PM

Deeyah Khan: What IS do is like grooming - they prey on guilt, loneliness and anger

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/deeyah-khan-what-is-do-is-like-grooming-they-prey-on-guilt-loneliness-and-anger-a3121011.html
     Reply #2256 - December 01, 2015, 06:07 AM

THE BRUTAL ROGUES OF ISLAM and leaders of ISIS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sso-pOJOH5w

and let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOyNTDJCTZE

And that is Deeyah Khan of above zeca post.,   I am proud to say she comes from Pak/Afghan borders  and she is telling the story of  "Banaz Mahmood". ...

and you can read about "Banaz " in this forum and other forums

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=6818.msg726169#msg726169

Reply #2257 - December 02, 2015, 01:05 PM

Syria airstrikes: Commons debate on action against Isis ahead of crunch vote - live http://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2015/dec/02/syria-airstrikes-mps-debate-vote-cameron-action-against-isis-live

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #2258 - December 02, 2015, 02:45 PM

This is the only ISIS we need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfZLMk7gyA

Reply #2259 - December 08, 2015, 12:48 AM

The Isis papers: leaked documents show how Isis is building its state

Blueprint lays bare new contours of Islamic state, complete with civil service, regional government and Soviet levels of economic control, and of course a fully functioning propaganda machine.

Reply #2260 - December 08, 2015, 06:49 PM

Gabriel Said Reynolds: So, just how Islamic is ISIS?

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/gabriel-reynolds-islamic-isis-article-1.2455940
     Reply #2261 - December 12, 2015, 07:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLvjz3Gz2U

Quod  and friends watch that and give me your opinions...

Reply #2262 - December 12, 2015, 07:32 PM

Lots of words, standard mention of jews, nothing original at all.

Reply #2263 - December 12, 2015, 11:43 PM

I understand his idea but he omits facts. First off is that IS is in an area which was already developed. It had all the structure he mentioned. It may still have people with expertise he mentioned. Obviously Assad still has these people on some level since Damascus would be abandoned without it. Second off is expertise can be brought into the area. A prime example are KSA and UAE which use foreign labour and expertise to provide what their own people lack. He is spot on about education and influence. Which is really ironic considering he falls into the very category he is talking about since he is not one of these people that influences the world. He quit his job at an actually post-secondary education system to start up an unaccredited school. So he does not even take his own advice.
     Reply #2264 - December 13, 2015, 01:42 AM

You missed the part where he mentioned it was 2010 didn't you. Grin

Reply #2265 - December 13, 2015, 03:42 AM

Islamic State releases its own smartphone app  says telegraph news

Terrorist group's service spreads propaganda videos amid pressure on social media channels to do more to combat Isil Islamic State has released its own app for Android smartphones, using it to spread propaganda from the terrorist group's news agency, according to a hacktivist group.

Ghost Security Group, a vigilante collective that aims to disrupt Isil's online operations, discovered the app. Links to install it are shared privately on the encrypted messaging service Telegram, rather than in Google's Play Store, allowing the app to being taken down.

It comes after Isil has faced opposition on mainstream internet services. Hacktivist group Anonymous says it has shut down thousands of Twitter accounts linked to the organisation, and Telegram has banned dozens of Isil channels. Using its own app would allow Isil to avoid such attempts to police its communications.

GhostSec says that the app publishes material from the Amaq News Agency, Isil's propaganda channel, according to The Times. This includes videos of beheadings and messages about terrorist attacks in various parts of the world.
    GhostSec says that the app publishes material from the Amaq News Agency, Isil's propaganda channel, according to The Times. This includes videos of beheadings and messages about terrorist attacks in various parts of the world.

Great .. these Brutal Rogues have some computer geeks in their group.....

Reply #2266 - December 13, 2015, 04:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGYYv6rjFQM

How about this QSE??, this guy  Hamza Yusuf  aka Mark Hanson mentions name of weird Islamic Intellectual at 2:57  mts.. Some "Ameerabdukhaziri.... etc. etc.. " of some 1800s. I wonder any can here him clearly and put that name properly to figure out who that guy was..

Reply #2267 - December 13, 2015, 08:00 PM

You missed the part where he mentioned it was 2010 didn't you. Grin

No I just ignored it since it wasn't relevant as the problem has existed for decades not merely a set year as if the problem didn't exist before 2010. IS is just a group that exposes this problem currently. However it happened during the Pan-Arab movement collapsed. It happened during the reforms of the Ottoman Empire collapsed and the empire itself. The Muslim world is facing a brain drain. A brain drain is an exodus of intellectuals to a more favorable nation when their current nation restricts or oppresses progress due to cultural and religious factors. There are also far more potential intellectuals that are undiscovered, undeveloped or restricted that have no chance to leave nor progress. 
     Reply #2268 - December 13, 2015, 08:45 PM

Fair enough.

Reply #2269 - December 14, 2015, 06:23 PM

Sweden just recently had their very first trial against two individuals (a third one is still on the lose) for terrorism in Syria. Today came the verdict. Life time in prison. However, given the Swedish justice system we don't know if they will actually stay in prison for life or be set free eventually. I hope they stay in prison for life, preferably isolated from other inmates. Or perhaps not...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #2270 - December 14, 2015, 10:42 PM

Since this story is from The Mirror there must be some doubt about the truthfulness but, if true, new levels of depravity from Daesh...

The deranged terrorists have issued a religious decree to its members authorising them to "kill newborn babies with Down's Syndrome"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-issues-order-killing-children-7004891
     Reply #2271 - December 14, 2015, 10:51 PM

Since this story is from The Mirror there must be some doubt about the truthfulness but, if true, new levels of depravity from Daesh...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-issues-order-killing-children-7004891

I like this from that link..

Is this the true face of Jesus? Scientists use forensics to discover what Christ may have looked like

Face of God: A computer generated image of the 'real' Jesus Christ

Face of God:  A typical westernised illustration of Jesus Christ, published in Germany, circa 1900

and Face of God that yeezevee thinks   .... god may have looked like that once upon a time..

Hmm I wonder ..

whether Animals/different species  think that they have some sort god for themselves..  I am sure they have their own language/ their own signs to express their feeling to their friends/comrades within their species ...

So question do they have their own god in their own minds??

Now I wonder whether you all gd fearing/gd praying guys wonder about such animal gods of different animal kingdom??

Reply #2272 - December 15, 2015, 04:08 PM

Saudi Arabia assembles 34 Mulsim country coalition to fight ‘terrorism’ but there’s no mention of Isis[/quote]

Saudi Arabia has declared the formation of a global “Islamic Alliance” of 34 countries to combat terrorism, following months of pressure for Gulf States to do more to tackle militancy within the Middle East.

The new coalition was announced at a rare press conference in Riyadh, where its centre of operations will be based, but faced immediate criticism for a failure to denounce and target the Isis militant group specifically. A statement issued via the state news agency SPA said a long list of Arab and largely Islamic countries had committed their support, including Egypt, Qatar, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia and Nigeria

Saudi Arabia’s main regional rivals, Iran, were not included in the list, nor was the Shia-dominated government of Iraq or the embattled regime of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad  

The full list of countries in the alliance appear to include the partially-recognised state of Palestine and the tiny African island state of Comoros, with an army of around 500 soldiers.

Aside from Saudi Arabia, the rest were Jordan, the UAE, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, Qatar, Cote d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria and Yemen.

great Now we are ready to ELIMINATE all Shias,  Kurds., Yemenis from the face of earth..  

Fools TAKE AWAY  SAUDS OF SAND LAND...close down  all mosques that are funded by the sauds of sand land where baboons of Islam preach Wahabi Islam.  educate the Muslims folks about origins of Islam...everything will fall in line

Reply #2273 - December 15, 2015, 04:20 PM

Because terrorism in Saudi can be human rights activists blogging their opinion on the internet

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #2274 - December 19, 2015, 01:10 PM

Head to Head , Mehdi Hasan challenges Hina Rabbani Khar, former foreign minister of Pakistan, on whether the army is in control of the country, and if Pakistan has been supporting the Taliban. ISIS,.. war on terror problem..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5JK1BFT3o

She is the one who should rule the country.. She has balls.. SHE IS THE MAN around many men who wear Burkha and in politics..

Unfortunately   Mehdi Hasan is a snake ... has  Headless  head and sells his mother to get what he wants..

She says "The US , was complicit in causing a constant disruption in Pakistan’s democratic process by propping up one military dictatorship after another."

I have to agree with her ..,  Off course "along with AMRIKA ..ALLAH is responsible for constant disruption in Pakistan’s democratic process"

Reply #2275 - December 20, 2015, 08:38 AM

LOL... I was in the room,  I wasn't in the room.
     Reply #2276 - December 22, 2015, 12:13 PM

Turkish Official: Muhammad Cartoons Cause Same Damage as Islamic State

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/21/turkish-official-muhammad-cartoons-cause-damage-islamic-state/

“Today, the damage caused the networks, distant from any belief, reason and wisdom, who engrave the name [of God] on their so-called flags is no less than the [damage caused by] cartoons –intolerable by any means– by the pioneers of Islamophobia,”

What a TWIT! This kind of thinking is part of the problem, not part of any solution.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #2277 - December 22, 2015, 12:22 PM

Twat,

Reply #2278 - December 26, 2015, 08:33 PM

Interview with a refugee from IS held al-Ashara: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/22/two-years-an-isis-slave.html
     Reply #2279 - December 27, 2015, 01:03 PM

Hilary Benn gives his speech in favour of airstrikes in the House of Commons (full speech).

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2015/dec/03/hilary-benn-airstrikes-vote-speech-full-must-confront-isis-evil-video

• Previous page 1 ... 74 75 7677 78 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »