Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420549 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 50 51 5253 54 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #1530 - October 21, 2014, 09:25 PM

Does "moderate" mean "only kills people we don't give a shit about"?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1531 - October 22, 2014, 01:47 AM

Shaking faith: How ISIS is causing Muslims to abandon Islam

The extremist group that kills Muslims and non-Muslims alike is also driving countless of the faithful from our religion. By Omar Shahid.

One of the signs of the end times, according to Islam, is the inversion of reality – in other words, things being upside-down. For Muslims, there is nothing that more obviously illustrates this than Islam being made to appear bad to the world. For the first time in the history of our faith, an extremist fringe has hijacked the religion and is dominating the headlines, causing havoc and creating a global crisis.

Gone are the days when the extremists were few; we can no longer ignore them. They are popping up all across the world: Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria and Iraq. They are also growing rapidly, becoming more organised and better-funded. They pose a real and dangerous threat not just to non-Muslims with their religious intolerance, but also to Muslims too. That they kill Muslims is clear. But more than that, by muddying the image of Islam and making the religion appear violent, backward and completely out of touch with the modern world, they are causing Muslims to leave the religion.

ISIS, also known as the Islamic State (or perhaps more aptly, the Un-Islamic State), is the latest and most pernicious manifestation of this trend. They are nothing short of a global menace and incomparable to any other extremist group in Islam’s history. For months the world has been exposed to their savagery and thirst for blood; coverage of their beheadings and slaughtering frenzies, while joking and laughing about their next victims, has been unprecedented.

Muslims often think their biggest enemy comes from outside the religion. In fact, the biggest enemy normally comes from inside. Islam’s number-one enemy today is not the US government, nor Israel; it has taken its form in ISIS. The extremist group is the reason why millions of people will have a terrible perception of Islam, why many born into Islam will never accept the faith, and why many Muslims will leave their religion, perhaps even flocking to atheism.

Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, an American Islamic scholar, wrote in Q-News after 9/11:

Unfortunately, the West does not know what every Muslim scholar knows; that the worst enemies of Islam are from within. The worst of these are the khawaarij who delude others by the deeply dyed religious exterior that they project… The outward religious appearance and character of the khawaarij deluded thousands in the past, and continues to delude people today. The Muslims should be aware that despite the khawaarij adherence to certain aspects of Islam, they are extremists of the worst type.

Muslim extremists – the thugs of ISIS are a prime example – think they are advancing the cause of Islam, when they are actually doing the polar opposite. Their climate of fear, along with the multi-million-pound Islamophobia industry prospers under its clouds, leads many non-Muslims to hate Islam and causes swathes of Muslims to leave the faith. Extremism, along with the challenges modernity poses, is among the biggest factors in causing apostasy.

Sayeed, a Muslim in his mid-20s from London, lost his faith at university. He tells me what’s stopping him from embracing Islam again. “It’s the damage the extremists have done to the religion,” he says. “It’s difficult to be part of this religion that has such bad press.”

In the face of such negative headlines, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to belong to the Muslim community. The Prophet (peace be upon him) forewarned the difficulty of these times, and is reported to have said that holding on to your religion would be like holding onto “burning embers”. While many Muslims maintain a tight grip on the coal, others are tossing it into the air because of its heat or dropping it when they become fatigued. The rest have let it slip through their hands, unable to grasp it tightly enough.

An agnostic who lives in Indonesia recently asked me: “Why would you choose to belong to a religion in which so many people sharing your faith follow twisted versions and do extreme things?” It’s a question plaguing many Muslims across the world. Some are responding to the question by leaving the faith – they’ve simply had enough.

In late June, a self-proclaimed Arab atheist female from Mecca tweeted (in Arabic): “ISIS (Islamic State): Peace be upon them, they did in one year what atheists couldn’t in a million years.”

Ex-Muslims I spoke to confirm that radicalism drives people away from the religion. “Extremist ideas are a factor for some [to leave the faith],” tweeted the Council of ex-Muslims of Britain. Saif Rahman, an author and notorious ex-Muslim from Britain, told me: “9/11 was a critical moment for a lot of ex-Muslims. We started to think: ‘You know what, I don’t relate to these people [the terrorists]‘.”

If al-Qaeda’s actions could cause Muslims to leave their faith, what effect will we see from the actions of ISIS, regarded even by al-Qaeda as too extreme?

The Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said that people of these types would emerge. There would be khawarij who would appear from Iraq,[ii]would appear to be devoted worshipers[iii] and would be the worst of creatures.[iv]

ISIS, who act like a cult with gang-like behaviour, have nothing to do with Islam; they do not represent Muslims across the world. The vast majority of Muslims are united in their condemnation of the group, and no religious authority has given them any legitimacy.

The inability of the mainstream to retake the initiative has caused the mess we are in today. Yet it’s also important not to despair. Yes, everything may seem upside-down right now. But in the end, those who have faith know that good will prevail.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1532 - October 22, 2014, 07:14 AM

One of the signs of the end times, according to Islam, is the inversion of reality – in other words, things being upside-down. For Muslims, there is nothing that more obviously illustrates this than Islam being made to appear bad to the world. For the first time in the history of our faith, an extremist fringe has hijacked the religion and is dominating the headlines, causing havoc and creating a global crisis.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That is so fucking funny. Islam has had a bad rep in the West (and the East for that matter) for centuries, has caused havoc before, and has precipitated plenty of crises. The blind self-absorption and utter ignorance of history shown by that quote is just ridiculous.

If fact, that applies to the rest of the article too, AFAICT.

ISIS, also known as the Islamic State (or perhaps more aptly, the Un-Islamic State)...

Yeah yeah yeah. We know. "It's nothing to do with Islam". Fuckwit.

Reply #1533 - October 22, 2014, 08:54 AM

I'm more intrigued by the idea of Notorious S.A.I.F., personally.
     Reply #1534 - October 22, 2014, 10:20 AM

I'm more intrigued by the idea of Notorious S.A.I.F., personally.

ha! I was reading that QSE post on that International Society of  Islamic Scoundrels (ISIS) but then I read S.A.I.F. from toor's post.,

Greetings toor.,  So what is this  S.A.I.F. in your neck of the world toor?

Sam Amrika International Fuckers?

Any ways QSE post and link is very intriguing ..

I will come to that article by that Omar Shahid  in that  aquila-style.com   but that website has an interesting style ., May be CEMB or some other forums could incorporate that style ...  what is that style I am saying QSE..

well no time to explain you now., so QSE  you go to its home link  at http://www.aquila-style.com/  an you figure it out...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1535 - October 22, 2014, 11:24 AM

Why are ISIS bothering with them right now in any case? Doesn't seem to me to be sensible in a military tactical sense.

Same reason why Nazis did the holocaust even when they were losing the war. They feel if they can eradicate those Pagans they will have achieved something. I think they know that they will not be punished for their actions anyway. They know that the worst that can happen to them is that they end up in Guantanamo Bay. There is simply no deterrent for these genocidal maniacs.
     Reply #1536 - October 22, 2014, 11:45 AM

Greetings toor.,  So what is this  S.A.I.F. in your neck of the world toor?

Sam Amrika International Fuckers? 

tweeted the Council of ex-Muslims of Britain. Saif Rahman, an author and notorious ex-Muslim from Britain

Smiley

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #1537 - October 22, 2014, 11:46 AM

ha! I was reading that QSE post on that International Society of  Islamic Scoundrels (ISIS)

Cheesy

Reply #1538 - October 22, 2014, 12:52 PM

Well On those Islamic BRUTAL IDIOTS from Syria .. the news  says  

Syrian man takes part in stoning of his  daughter to death

An elderly Syrian took part in stoning his daughter to death for alleged adultery, in a video posted on YouTube by the Islamic State group on Tuesday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the execution took place in August or September in an IS-controlled rural area in the east of the central province of Hama.
    In the video, a bearded gunman in combat fatigues stands behind the father, who is dressed in the white robe and checkered headdress typical of the Syrian countryside. They both face the young black-clad daughter as the gunman addresses her in the classical Arabic of the Qur’an.

“The punishment is the result of crimes which you committed under no duress,” he says.
    “You must accept the punishment of God. Do you accept the punishment of God?”
    She nods her head in assent, then turns to her father and asks his forgiveness. He refuses until the assembled IS fighters persuade him to relent. But it makes no difference to his daughter’s fate. She is permitted to speak briefly before the stoning commences.
    “I say to every woman: preserve your honor ... and I appeal to every father to pay attention to the surroundings your daughter lives in,” she says.

Her father then takes a rope, and ties it round his daughter’s waist before forcing her to lie down. The IS gunman then orders punishment to begin and the father joins in stoning her to death.

Classical Quran...

I don't know what to say  and I don't know how react to that news...

That is sperm donor you see there along with brutal ROGUES AND their followers the Baboons of Islam..

I would not call that insane animal as father...ha! ... he is dragging his daughter with ropes...  That is another Islam we have and we must keep in mind...     http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/warning-isis-post-video-father-stoning-daughter-death-6113763

well that is her face at that link...

Reply #1539 - October 22, 2014, 01:15 PM

New Freedoms in Tunisia Drive Support for ISIS

TUNIS — Nearly four years after the Arab Spring revolt, Tunisia remains its lone success as chaos engulfs much of the region. But that is not its only distinction: Tunisia has sent more foreign fighters than any other country to Iraq and Syria to join the extremist group that calls itself the Islamic State.

And throughout the working-class suburbs of the capital, young men are eager to talk about why.

“Don’t you see it as a source of pride?” challenged Sufian Abbas, 31, a student sitting at a street cafe in the densely packed Ettadhamen district with a half-dozen like-minded friends.

Tunisians have approved a new Constitution by a broad consensus, and a second free election is to take place this month. The country has the advantage of one of the Arab world’s most educated and cosmopolitan populations, numbering just 11 million, and it has some of the most alluring Mediterranean beaches.

Mondher Zenaidi, a former health minister, is a candidate for president of Tunisia.

Memo From Tunisia: At Birthplace of the Arab Spring, Discontent Opens a Door to the PastOCT. 19, 2014

But instead of sapping the appeal of militant extremism, the new freedom that came with the Arab Spring revolt has allowed militants to preach and recruit more openly than ever before. At the same time, many young Tunisians say that the new freedoms and elections have done little to improve their daily lives, create jobs or rein in a brutal police force that many here still refer to as “the ruler,” or, among ultraconservative Islamists, “the tyrant.”

Although Tunisia’s steps toward democracy have enabled young people to express their dissident views, impatience and skepticism have evidently led a disgruntled minority to embrace the Islamic State’s radically theocratic alternative. Tunisian officials say that at least 2,400 Tunisians have traveled to Syria and Iraq to join the group — other studies say as many as 3,000 — while thousands more have been blocked in the attempt.

“The Islamic State is a true caliphate, a system that is fair and just, where you don’t have to follow somebody’s orders because he is rich or powerful,” said Ahmed, a young supporter of the Islamic State who, like others interviewed, did not want to give his family name for fear of the police. “It is action, not theory, and it will topple the whole game.”

While only a minority of Tunisians have expressed support for the militants, it seemed that everyone under 30 knew someone who had traveled to fight in Syria or Iraq, or someone who had died there. In interviews at cafes in and around Ettadhamen, dozens of young unemployed or working-class men expressed support for the extremists or saw the appeal of joining their ranks — convinced that it could offer a higher standard of living, a chance to erase arbitrary borders that have divided the Arab world for a century, or perhaps even the fulfillment of Quranic prophecies that Armageddon will begin with a battle in Syria.

“There are lots of signs that the end will be soon, according to the Quran,” said Aymen, 24, who was relaxing with friends at another cafe.

Bilal, an office worker who was at another cafe, applauded the Islamic State as the divine vehicle that would finally undo the Arab borders drawn by Britain and France at the end of World War I. “The division of the countries is European,” said Bilal, 27. “We want to make the region a proper Islamic state, and Syria is where it will start.”

Mourad, 28, who said he held a master’s degree in technology but could find work only in construction, called the Islamic State the only hope for “social justice,” because he said it would absorb the oil-rich Persian Gulf monarchies and redistribute their wealth. “It is the only way to give the people back their true rights, by giving the natural resources back to the people,” he said. “It is an obligation for every Muslim.”

Many insisted that friends who had joined the Islamic State had sent back reports over the Internet of their homes, salaries and even wives. “They live better than us!” said Walid, 24.

Emerald, 22, said a friend who left four months ago had told him that he was “leading a truly nice, comfortable life” under the Islamic State.

“I said: ‘Are there some pretty girls? Maybe I will go there and settle down,’ ” he recalled.

Leaders of Ennahda, the mainstream Islamist party that leads the Tunisian Parliament, said they had overestimated the power of democracy alone to tame violent extremism. Said Ferjani, an Ennahda leader who has often cited his own evolution from youthful militancy to peaceful politics, said in an interview that he now believed economic development would be just as important. “Without social development, I don’t think the democracy could survive,” he said.

He also acknowledged that in the afterglow of the revolution, Ennahda had put too much hope in winning over young extremists and too little emphasis on security measures to control them. The Ennahda government “did not get the mix right,” Mr. Ferjani said. “But since then, from our end, it is zero tolerance.”

Imen Triki, a lawyer at a nonprofit that has represented more than 70 returning Tunisians, described the thinking of many young ultraconservative Islamists, known as Salafis: “If I am going to get arrested and beaten here anyway, I might as well go where I can have an impact.”

Tunisian officials say that as many as 400 Tunisians have returned from Syria or Iraq and that many have been arrested. Lawyers who represent them say many testify that they were tricked into going.

Ms. Triki estimated that as many as 60 percent of those who come back profess disappointment at the strife between the Islamic State and its former partner, the Nusra Front, the Qaeda-affiliated Syrian rebel group. “They never thought there would a fight between Muslims,” she said. “They find that they have been deceived and sold like mercenaries.”

Charfeddine Hasni, 30, an information technology worker who said he backed the Islamic State, acknowledged that friends had returned dismayed. “They thought it would be like joining the side of the Prophet Muhammad, but they found it was divided into these small groups with a lot of transgressions they did not expect, like forcing people to fight,” he said, recalling one friend killed by his own fellows in the Nusra Front. “But they are not a real army, so they are hard to control, and these are personal mistakes,” he added.

Unemployed college graduates — a large group in Tunisia, where education is inexpensive but jobs remain scarce — are prime candidates for jihad, their friends and Tunisian analysts say. But there are also accounts of affluent M.B.A. students or peasants going as well. Almost all have now gravitated from other factions to join the Islamic State, according to their friends and the statements of Tunisian officials.

Some families approve. Chiheb Eddine Chaouachi, 24, a medical student, said that both he and his family supported the decision of his brother Bilal, 29, a Salafi theologian, to move with his wife to the Islamic State’s de facto capital of Raqqa, Syria, even though the brothers’ personal lifestyles differed widely.

“Sometimes I pray, and sometimes I don’t,” Chiheb Eddine said. “I am very social.” But, like many Tunisians whose practices sometimes seem to contradict their piety, he nonetheless said he hoped that the Islamic State would “win.”

“Maybe when the war is over, we will all be in an Islamic state, for all practicing Muslims, under Shariah,” he said with a shrug, adding that he had asked his brother directly about the Islamic State’s beheadings and other atrocities. “He said, ‘Don’t believe it,’ and I trust my brother.”

Indeed, in dozens of conversations with young Tunisians, almost no one, whether sympathizers or critics, believed the news reports of the Islamic State’s mass killings or beheadings. “It is made up,” echoed Amar Msalmi, 28, a taxi driver. “All of this is manufactured in the West.”

All dismissed the existing Arab governments as corrupt and dictatorial, and all held a dim view of Ennahda. Most struggled to name a credible Muslim institute or scholar uncorrupted by service to some earthly power.

But some noted that a dearth of scholars could also be another sign of the coming apocalypse, along with the declaration of a new caliphate.

“We have been told in the sayings of the Prophet that this is going to happen soon,” said Ahmed, one of the young men at a cafe.

Reply #1540 - October 22, 2014, 02:12 PM

Good article Quod. I suspect that part of the drive for Tunisian Salafists to go to Syria, is a reaction against the new freedoms in Tunisia.

Because of the political realities of democracy, the Islamists had to compromise, in Syria they get to enforce it all. That is the appeal.
     Reply #1541 - October 22, 2014, 02:13 PM

Good article Quod. I suspect that part of the drive for Tunisian Salafists to go to Syria, is a reaction against the new freedoms in Tunisia.

Because of the political realities of democracy, the Islamists had to compromise, in Syria they get to enforce it all. That is the appeal.

Ah well, at least it contains the issue in smaller areas!
     Reply #1542 - October 22, 2014, 07:10 PM

This is an exercise in damage limitation.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #1543 - October 22, 2014, 07:13 PM

.....making the religion appear violent, backward and completely out of touch with the modern world......

No shit, Sherlock, wonder what gave us that idea??

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #1544 - October 22, 2014, 07:36 PM

Indeed, in dozens of conversations with young Tunisians, almost no one, whether sympathizers or critics, believed the news reports of the Islamic State’s mass killings or beheadings. “It is made up,” echoed Amar Msalmi, 28, a taxi driver. “All of this is manufactured in the West.”

Ok, so Tunisia is fucked too.

Reply #1545 - October 23, 2014, 12:09 AM

Did Al Azhar lose its credibility or something? No one can remember it when asked about scholarly sources?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #1546 - October 23, 2014, 04:11 AM

What are all these prophecies they cite? The one about the khawaji and the battle in Syria?

Edit: Funny how what the western Muslim in Quod's post would call khawaji already appeared in Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, etc. before all this.
     Reply #1547 - October 23, 2014, 04:15 AM

Oh it's just some shit about Mo kicking ass and everyone getting free Big Macs.

Reply #1548 - October 23, 2014, 04:22 AM

Ah. Found the khawaji thing by clicking on the source cited in the article:

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/88/16

It sounds like secular Muslims to me, but I never heard of khawariji until now.

Edit: Oh, I see. It was this group: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij

A prophecy about a group that came and went before the hadith was written down.
     Reply #1549 - October 23, 2014, 10:35 AM

It is not just that article  whole website http://www.aquila-style.com/  is programmed to do that..  One has to read between the lines to understand the foolish folks of Islam.  Projection of the stories of their Islamic trophies underlines the agenda of such websites and fools operating it..

Dead IS Fighters Paraded through Streets of Ras al-Ayn

A video at that link and that is done by those who oppose this so-called ISIS.
    .  Amateur video uploaded to the internet on Thursday (October 16) purported to show the bodies of Islamic State (IS) fighters being paraded through the streets of Ras al-Ayn, a Syrian border town to the east of Kobani, by Kurdish fighters, together with their cheering supporters riding motorcycles in convoy.

That is what goes on in the world Inter Islamic brutal fights..   Eid al-Adha  with Human blood and human corpses

Reply #1550 - October 23, 2014, 10:46 AM

Latest ISIS deaths a sign of desperation
    By Alexander Whitcomb 13 minutes ago

(Clicky for piccy!)
    ISIS has resorted to shocking suicide tactics in a bid to demoralize opponents.

A prominent Islamic State commander, known as Abu Qahtan, has been killed along with his deputy in fighting with Kurdish Peshmerga near the Mosul Dam, a Peshmerga official told Rudaw on Thursday.

The official said Qahtan, an “emir” – a senior local political and military leader within the ISIS structure - was responsible for a number of beheadings and atrocities in Mosul.

He died on Wednesday as ISIS continued operations near the strategic dam that was wrested from ISIS control in August.

His death came amid reports that ISIS is suffering higher casualties than ever in northwest Iraq as it scrambles to prevent an encirclement of its largest city, Mosul.

“Recently they have sent suicide bombers and are accepting very heavy losses,” said Qadir Qadir, a senior Peshmerga officer on the Gwer front east of Mosul. “We believe they are launching these attacks to boost their morale.”

The militants made astounding territorial gains in early June when only 1,500 fighters toppled Mosul—a city of 1.8 million inhabitants defended by five divisions of the US-trained and equipped Iraqi army.

After a de facto ceasefire with the Kurdistan Region along most of a 1,050 km strip running from the Syrian to Iranian border, ISIS routed Peshmerga forces in Nineveh province in early August, massacring thousands of civilians and driving back the Kurds from strategic areas including Rabia, Zumar, and Shingal.

But Peshmerga have regained much of this territory and are slowly cutting off ISIS resupply routes connecting northern Syria to battlefronts near Mosul, Kirkuk, and Baghdad.

After losing Rabia—a crucial border transit point between their northern Syrian heartland and Iraqi territory—to Peshmerga and the Syrian Kurdish militia, the People’s Protection Units (YPG), at the end of September, ISIS is throwing all its might into a round of fresh attacks. 

This has come at a high cost to the militants, who find they are no longer fighting a disorganized, panicked enemy that retreats in response to the militants’ shocking battle tactics and psychological warfare.

Adeeb Trwanishi, a colonel in the Kurdish military, told Rudaw that in recent days Peshmerga successfully repulsed a series of attacks in villages near Zumar, a key thoroughfare for ISIS fighters and supplies north of Mosul and west of Mosul Dam.

With the help of six coalition airstrikes in the area, the Peshmerga pushed forward into the village of Thahab, where they killed an estimated 26 fighters. Thirteen ISIS were killed and 20 injured in Sanlij village near the dam.

Over the last week ISIS has thrown all their might into the renewed siege of Shingal Mountain, where they have trapped newly formed Yezidi brigades, Peshmerga, YPG, Turkish-Kurdish People’s Worker’s Party (PKK) fighters, and as many as 7,000 civilians on five fronts.

Using heavy arms, suicide car bombs and sheer numbers—and exploiting the fact that Peshmerga forces withdrew many soldiers from the mountain to fight in Rabia—ISIS has made gains and killed dozens of Yezidi fighters, including commander Murad Sheikh Khidir, local Kurdish intelligence official Qasim Simo told Rudaw.

But he also said that ISIS has sustained considerable losses in their offensive, including a Chechen officer. 

In the past ISIS used spectacular suicide attacks to demoralize opponents and shock them into retreat. 

Al Qaeda in Iraq (IQI)—which later became ISIS—shifted to the same strategy in late 2006 in response to the Sahwat, or ‘Awakening Movement’ when the coalition forces enlisted Sunni tribes to rise up against them.

The attacks were meant to keep security forces confined to their bases. But they were also seen as a sign of desperation and a lack of better options.

“I don’t think ISIS has made a switch to deciding to accept high casualties - it’s just they have no choice,” says Michael Knights, a expert in Iraqi security issues at the Washington Institute.

“They’re having to throw really big punches out there because they’re not going to win on points. They need a knock out,” Knights says.

http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/23102014
     Reply #1551 - October 23, 2014, 11:22 AM

Would you try demoralising the ISIS fighters by pointing out that their god clearly isn't supporting them so their deaths are in vain and they will probably rot in hell after they die because they're perverting their faith or something along those lines- It would be difficult to blow yourself to bits if you had any doubts at all (or is that naive?)
     Reply #1552 - October 23, 2014, 11:25 AM

Would you try demoralising the ISIS fighters by pointing out that their god clearly isn't supporting them so their deaths are in vain and they will probably rot in hell after they die because they're perverting their faith (or something along those lines. It would be difficult to blow yourself to bits if you had any doubts at all (or is that naive?)

Whoever does that .., There is no difference between the god/gods of those guys and the brutal fools who are fighting for that  ISIS   Islamic Society of International Scoundrels..

Reply #1553 - October 23, 2014, 11:27 AM

Smiley

so  where is Saif Rahman?  where did he go??  he is MIA

And this is what that SICKENING FUCKING BRUTAL BASTARDS OF ISIS and its followers do around Syria & Iraq..

The BIG BABOON BASTARD of Islam  speaks to camera, explaining that the woman is being stoned to death for apparently committing adultery  

Here is that big baboon,  some son of an ISLAMIC BABOON  trying to convince another  baboon to throw first stone at his daughter

the unfortunate soul  sits in pit waiting to get stoned to death..  

fucking allah.. fucking god and fucking shit .. fucking religions..

Reply #1554 - October 23, 2014, 04:00 PM

Whoever does that .., There is no difference between the god/gods of those guys and the brutal fools who are fighting for that  ISIS   Islamic Society of International Scoundrels..

You don't actually have to believe in god to say stuff like that.

Any more than you have to actually believe in god when you persuade some unfortunate, gullible, hopeful minion that an eternity of glory awaits him if he blows himself to smithereens.
     Reply #1555 - October 23, 2014, 04:28 PM

so  where is Saif Rahman?  where did he go??  he is MIA

And this is what that SICKENING FUCKING BRUTAL BASTARDS OF ISIS and its followers do around Syria & Iraq..

(Clicky for piccy!)
    The BIG BABOON BASTARD of Islam  speaks to camera, explaining that the woman is being stoned to death for apparently committing adultery  

(Clicky for piccy!)
    Here is that big baboon,  some son of an ISLAMIC BABOON  trying to convince another  baboon to throw first stone at his daughter

(Clicky for piccy!)
    the unfortunate soul  sits in pit waiting to get stoned to death..  

fucking allah.. fucking god and fucking shit .. fucking religions..

Saw some of the video of that and the poor girl just keeps repeating in a frail voice "Samihnee, samihnee..." forgive me, forgive me...
     Reply #1556 - October 23, 2014, 06:16 PM

"Samihnee, samihnee..." forgive me, forgive me...

The most disgusting part of it, they've actually made her think she deserves it. I'm with yeez. Brutal bastards of isis.

Reply #1557 - October 23, 2014, 09:11 PM

Saw some of the video of that and the poor girl just keeps repeating in a frail voice "Samihnee, samihnee..." forgive me, forgive me...

The most disgusting part of it, they've actually made her think she deserves it. I'm with yeez. Brutal bastards of isis.

I wish she said.,

"... Oh  Allah! forgive these people  that stone me..
    ... you you only the life giver  and
    you you only should have the power to take my life  
    Allah ho Akbar..."

...Then I would have slept to night without Vodka.... And now after the drink I pray to Allah that these rogues should be fed to some wild dogs .. To me life of  the wild dogs is more precious than these Brutal Baboons who take the life of a frail woman who can not defend herself......

Reply #1558 - October 23, 2014, 09:32 PM

And a woman gave birth to each and every one of these murdering bastards. Better to have aborted the evil monsters then nuture them to their full killing potential.

She must have been terrified. It is heartbreaking.  Cry
     Reply #1559 - October 23, 2014, 09:36 PM

Reminds me of the barbarity of Srebrenica which I heard some of the testimony at school when the evidence keeper at the UN war crimes tribunal came in.

Savage stuff!
  • Previous page 1 ... 50 51 5253 54 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »