Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420505 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 28 29 3031 32 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #870 - August 31, 2014, 07:30 PM

ISIS Losing ground to Iraqi forces (with a little help from their friends)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/31/isis-islamic-state-iraq-advances

US airstrikes near a Shia Turkoman town north of Baghdad have cleared the way for militiamen and Iraqi troops to rescue 12,000 residents from jihadis who had besieged them for more than two months.

The jihadis from the extremist group Islamic State (Isis) had partially withdrawn from the outskirts of Amerli, around 110 miles north of Baghdad, when paramilitaries and Iraqi forces attacked around dawn on Sunday. The attack came hours after US jets had pushed further south into Iraq than at any time in the last three weeks when they have been attacking insurgent positions in support of the Kurds. Aid was also air dropped to Amerli by British, French and Australian aircraft.

RAF Hercules aircraft dropped 14 tonnes of food and water on Amerli on Saturday night, the defence secretary, Michael Fallon, said as he confirmed that Britain is keeping open the option of joining US air strikes against Isis forces.

The Iraqi forces were heavily backed by Kurdish peshmerga troops and Shia militiamen, who have been at the vanguard of most clashes in central Iraq ever since Isis overran more than one third of the country in mid-June.

The militias have been particularly active in areas of high Shia populations, or where Shia religious sites have come under threat. The residents of Amerli were all Shia Turkomans. They had been unable to escape from the town, which had been cut off from water and electricity supplies. The extremists had vowed to kill them if they did not convert to their puritanical version of Sunni Islam.

The successful rescue of Amerli marks perhaps the only time that Iraqi forces, even with strong support, have won a significant clash against Isis, since it took over Mosul, Tikrit, and most of western Iraq. Peshmerga forces, long considered a more competent fighting force, even without a unified command, also withered under an Isis onslaught when the group swept through the Nineveh plains toward Irbil from 8 August.

The extremists' momentum was stopped by US jets, which have now bombed more than 115 targets in northern Iraq. The air strikes allowed peshmerga and Iraq forces to win back the Mosul Dam, which had been seized by Isis, and led to the evacuation of tens of thousands of members of the Yazidi sect, who were helped off a mountain range by Kurdish militias that crossed into Iraq from Syria.

Nevertheless, Washington has continued to insist that its air support will not be open-ended. Barack Obama has previously said US strikes are only to support US officials in Irbil. The attacks on Isis near Amerli were the first time he had authorised hits outside northern Iraq.

Baghdad has been demanding similar US support to protect the capital from Isis's attempt to encroach from the western and southern city limits. However, Obama has refused to authorise air missions without an inclusive central government being formed. The new prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, has only days before a constitutional deadline expires to announce an administration, which he has spent the past three weeks trying to cobble together from competing sects and interests.

The drawn-out negotiations continue to raise questions about the viability of Iraq within its current borders. Of particular concern to Iraqi and regional leaders will be whether the country's Sunnis, who were marginalised when Saddam Hussein was ousted in 2003, and have remained estranged from the power base for most of the time since, will be re-empowered by a political process.

The Kurds of the semi-autonomous northern region also remain unsure that a new central government will represent their interests. Relations between the Sunnis and Kurds and the former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki had been toxic by the time that Isis advanced. The dramatic period since has exposed the feebleness of Iraqi institutions, including the military, and the strength that sect-based militias maintain within the country's fractured body politic.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #871 - August 31, 2014, 09:53 PM

Isis terror threat: Leading British Muslims issue fatwa condemning terror group

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-terror-threat-leading-british-muslims-issue-fatwa-condemning-terror-group-9702042.html

This is a welcome but possibly futile move by UK imams, will it make a difference? I doubt it.

Looks like Isis fighters have been branded 'heretics' by leading UK Muslim leaders, finally elevating them to the heights of evil alongside such murderous tyrants as..........Salman Rushdie.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #872 - August 31, 2014, 09:58 PM

I do find it exasperating though, that this needs to have a Quranic legitimacy in order for Muslims to condemn such actions.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #873 - September 01, 2014, 08:19 PM

Iraqis, Syrians and others in the ME, start to parody ISIS in comic strips and other humorous publications. Even in such dark times, they still manage to find a healthy sense of black humour.

'Jihadi Vogue' magazine lampoons Iraq's Islamic State warriors
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10971080/Jihadi-Vogue-magazine-lampoons-Iraqs-Islamic-State-warriors.html

Arab writers mock ISIS terrorists in cartoons and comedy programs aimed at ‘rejecting extremism’
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/01/arab-writers-mock-isis-terrorists-in-cartoons-and-comedy-programs-aimed-at-rejecting-extremism/

ISIS: Social networks satirise extremists with #ISISmovies hashtag
    http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-social-networks-satirise-extremists-with-isismovies-hashtag/story-fnh81ifq-1227044370747

I realise this is not a laughing matter as ISIS exterminate all men of fighting age and keep the women to churn out their next generation of ISIS fighters, but it may be a healthy sign that the public mood in general in the ME is anti extremism. Lets hope we can keep this ball rolling and isolate these ISIS zombies.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #874 - September 01, 2014, 08:23 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nigZzgf4Y

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #875 - September 01, 2014, 08:53 PM

That video actually is actually from Palestine  Islamic fools  who are trying to project Jews/Zionists being  the ISIS... watch that tube after 5mt.. When that guys do when the other guy says  he is from Israel .. where as they kill Muslims and Christians ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #876 - September 01, 2014, 09:44 PM

But then there are the Shia reprisal attacks, I read one in The Times I think where a rival shia militia commander and his troops killed 29 prostitutes. But what was most frightening was that they quoted the commander had said something along the lines of.

"We are not ISIS, we do not behead people, nor stone them, like in the old days, we shoot the prostitutes in the head, it's quicker and cleaner. This is in accordance with Allah's law"

(I am paraphrasing but that was essentially the gist of it).

So lets not be under any illusion that these guys should be our 'allies' in any sense.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #877 - September 01, 2014, 09:52 PM

That video actually is actually from Palestine  Islamic fools  who are trying to project Jews/Zionists being  the ISIS... watch that tube after 5mt.. When that guys do when the other guy says  he is from Israel .. where as they kill Muslims and Christians ..

.    Yes yeez, that is why it is a parody

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #878 - September 01, 2014, 10:48 PM

So lets not be under any illusion that these guys should be our 'allies' in any sense.

The Kurds like a spot of honour violence too...
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #879 - September 02, 2014, 12:49 AM

I don't think anyone really cares about it, to be honest. I am positive that military commanders do not sit around considering honour violence or misogyny when deciding who to collaborate with.

I am always surprised when I find someone who does NOT believe in honour, it is just prevalent in so many cultures and geographical areas.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • ISIS ROGUES release Steven Sotloff US Journalist beheading video says news
     Reply #880 - September 02, 2014, 10:26 PM

ISIS ROGUES release  Steven Sotloff US Journalist  beheading video says news from Dawn..

WASHINGTON: The Islamic State released a video on Tuesday showing a masked militant beheading another American journalist and threatening to kill a British captive.

The footage, identified by private terrorism monitor SITE and seen by AFP, shows 31-year-old freelance writer Steven Sotloff dressed in orange and on his knees in a desert landscape.

The masked militant condemns US attacks on the Islamic State and cuts Sotloff's throat. He then introduces a second captive, identified by name and said to be British.

“I'm back, Obama, and I'm back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State,” the militant says, in apparent reference to a previous video in which US journalist James Foley was murdered....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxreOrNt5WU
    White House response to  that  video on brutal  murdering of  of Steven Sotloff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3EGlqj3G08

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #881 - September 02, 2014, 10:30 PM

keep these stories in this ISIS thread yeezee, no need for separate threads

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #882 - September 03, 2014, 05:15 PM

Mosul's first death by stoning
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #883 - September 04, 2014, 01:01 AM

ISIS distributes  literature circulated in parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa of Pakistan says news

PESHAWAR: A group belonging to the militant Islamic State group, formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Al Sham (ISIS), has distributed a booklet in parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas, particularly in Afghan refugee camps.

The booklet in Pashto and Darri is titled Fateh (victory) and has the images of the IS flag and Kalashnikov on its cover. It is said to have been distributed in some areas of Afghanistan as well.

According to informed sources, a small group of activists led by an Afghan national has distributed the booklet. It calls upon people to support the IS which has occupied large swathes of territory in Iraq and Syria.

It says the caliphate declared in parts of Iraq and Syria will expand to Khurasan, comprising Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Central Asian countries.

Goooood move .

. ISIS moves to  Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Central Asia  and : Al Qaeda moves to India Assam Bangladesh Myanmar, Sri lanka

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #884 - September 04, 2014, 01:15 AM

What ISIS and the 'caliphate' mean for Pakistan

By Muhammad Amir Rana
    Updated Jul 03, 2014 05:33pm

Among many factors, the Pakistani state's protracted apathy and inaction on the issue of security has provided non-state actors the spaces to grow and expand their influence. They used these spaces not only to propagate their ideologies and narratives but also to establish a 'state within the state' in Pakistan's tribal areas.

Even as counteraction is now underway, the sudden rise of ISIS has threatened to make matters worse for us.

The militants are jubilant over the success of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), which has established a 'caliphate', or 'Islamic state' in parts of Syria and Iraq. This is not the first time militants have captured some territory and established their so-called Islamic writ.

Afghanistan, Pakistani tribal areas, Northern Mali and Somalia have experienced similar ventures by militants in the past, though on varying levels.

Rise of ISIS ≠ Fall of al Qaeda

Many experts see the decline of al Qaeda in the rise of ISIS, while analysing the recent developments happening in Iraq and Syria. That is a mistake.

A realistic review of militants’ strategies suggests that they first challenge the very foundation of the state by providing alternative socio-cultural and political narratives and then march onto its physical territory.

They may have differences over strategies, as ISIS and al Qaeda had, but ultimately they overcome their differences. Al Qaeda might feel stunned over the ‘victories’ of ISIS but now, instead of arguing with ISIS over strategies, will prefer to develop a consensus over a model of caliphate.

In some cases, militants develop alliances with nationalist groups.

That's what happened in Northern Mali, where the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA) had developed coordination with Islamist groups. But when they captured a territory, Islamist groups started imposing Shariah. The alliance was weakened due to ensuing infightings and eventually broke up after a military offensive was launched by the French forces.

A dangerous inspiration

Apart from group dynamics, inspiration plays an important role in militants’ efforts to replicate one success in other parts of the world.

The rise and success of ISIS could play a very dangerous, inspirational role in Pakistan, where more than 200 religious organisations are operating on the national and regional level.

These organisations pursue multiple agendas such as transformation of society according to their ideologies, the enforcement of Shariah law, establishment of Khilafah (caliphate) system, fulfilment of their sectarian objectives and achievement of Pakistan’s strategic and ideological objectives through militancy.

Such organisations could be influenced by the success of ISIS in various ways. A few would limit themselves to providing just moral support, but others might actively provide donations and financial assistance on ISIS' call.

Common purpose: Establish the state of Khurasan

Still others — mainly religious extremist and militant organisations — could find inspiration in ISIS' strategies and tactics.

This is possible since even groups operating in two different regions can find common ground in the Takfiri ideologies they believe in, and in the organisational links they share with each other.

The map released by ISIS shows countries for expansion marked in black across North Africa, into mainland Spain, across the Middle East and into Muslim countries of Central and South Asian region. It depicts exactly the states, which are or once remained under Muslim control.

According to this notion, the territory which has come under Muslim rule even once becomes a permanent part of Islamic caliphate. These territories, if later invaded by non-Muslims, will be considered as unjustly occupied territories and it will be obligatory for a Muslim to struggle to regain them.

Interestingly, the ISIS map shows both Afghanistan and Pakistan as part of the Islamic caliphate state's Khurasan province. Al Qaeda and its affiliates believe that the movement for the establishment of the Islamic state of Khurasan will emerge from the region comprising of the Kunar and Nuristan provinces of Afghanistan and Malakand region of Pakistan.

A map purportedly showing the areas ISIS plans to have under its control within five years has been widely shared online. As well as the Middle East, North Africa and large areas of Asia, it also reveals ISIS' ambition to extend into Europe. Spain, which was Muslim-ruled until the late 15th Century, would form part of the caliphate, as would the Balkan states and eastern Europe, up to and including Austria.

They consider Khurasan as the base camp of international jihad, from where they will expand the Islamic state boundaries into other non-Muslim lands. Mullah Fazlullah of Swat was inspired by the notion and considered himself the founder of the Khurasan movement.

Many other groups and commanders in Pakistan and Afghanistan subscribe to the same idea, but only a few groups have dedicated themselves to the cause of establishment of the Islamic state of Khurasan.

The current TTP leadership — mainly Fazlullah and his deputy Qayum Haqqani, and Khalid Khurasani group in Mohmand and Bajaur agencies of Fata — are leading this movement, not only on the militant, but on the ideological front as well.

The concentration of al Qaeda and TTP hardliner groups in Kunar and Nuristan are of the same mind; they intend to use the territory as a base camp for the establishment of the state of Khurasan. Though they are not strong enough to trigger a massive militant campaign like the one going on in Iraq, they will remain a critical security irritant and keep inspiring radical minds in the region.

Though the North Waziristan military offensive is an attempt to damage militants’ operational baseline, at the same time it has forced the militants to assemble in Khost, Nuristan and Kunar regions, which are all places that seem more conducive for beginning a militant struggle toward the eventual establishment of their fantasised Islamic state.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #885 - September 04, 2014, 12:41 PM

That little girl is THE LUCKIEST GIRL.. thanks to the insistence of her French mother  and France & Turkish governments   

read her news at http://www.arabnews.com/  or at dailymail.co.uk

Apparently her father kidnapped her and wanted to do Jihad in Syria along with that 2 year old girl.. Brains of these ISLAMIC HEROES  work in such a weird way., they take  even  their  2 year old  little girls  to that BRUTAL WAR ZONE..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #886 - September 04, 2014, 08:53 PM

Iraq air strikes 'kill senior Islamic State members'  says bbc news

Apparently that Islamic hero is  in 2nd in line for Caliph job...

HRW: more ISIS execution sites found in Iraq says news..

Ali, one of the few survivors of a mass execution at the Presidential Palace in Tikrit, is visible among more than 60 captives prior to execution

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #887 - September 05, 2014, 02:38 PM

ISIS heroes of Islam  in the hands of Iraqi Soldiers

watch the video....

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #888 - September 07, 2014, 04:52 PM

Doesn't mention what happened to the woman involved in the adultery.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #889 - September 07, 2014, 07:06 PM

How do we know these are ISIS guys. I couldn't understand the titles that flashed up. Their captors seem to be dressed in black as well. Perhaps this was just a reprisal attack on some sunnis  and these guys were forced to wear the T-shirts.

Can anyone confirm?

If the sobbing guy really is an ISIS fighter, as someone mentioned in the comments section, he should be isolated from the others, and siphoned for information, looks like he's ready to squeal to save his own life.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #890 - September 08, 2014, 02:09 PM

Journalists’ killings: Video fabricated to justify future war?    says News from Sand land

DOHA: A report by Al Jazeera News channel has called the executions of two US journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff as “Hollywood” casting, saying they could be used as a pretext for a Western intervention in Syria.
    The report — published under the “reports and interviews” section of the pan-Arab channel’s Arabic website on Thursday – said Foley likely fabricated the video, said alarabiya.net
    “Perhaps the first thing that draws the attention of the viewer” in the first beheading video is that “Foley was playing the role of champion not the victim only, for he recites a lengthy statement in peerless theatrical performance, and it seems from tracking the movement of his eyes that he was reading a text from an autocue,” the Al Jazeera report said. The report even expressed doubts over the identity of the masked killer, saying: “He does not have the features of common jihadist figures, but he was rather similar to a Hollywood actor.”

To support the claim that the beheading was “staged,” the Al Jazeera report went into details of the execution. It claimed that a review of the video in slow motion showed that “the knife being moved on the neck of the victim six times triggered no blood.” “The filmmaker wanted to convince us that slaughtering was done after they cut the shot to show his head detached from the body in and unjustified montage leap,” the report claimed.

It added that the same remarks also apply to the video of Sotloff’s execution. Similar to Foley, it claimed, Sotloff displayed no signs of fear, neither during his statement nor during the execution.

well that is what it says., well there is more at that news link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Ues067uw4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G719gjLAyY
    Well that was what west supporting  that FSA  organization.,, The Free Syrian War .. After the birth of ISIS west is confused..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #891 - September 08, 2014, 05:27 PM

Danish Muslims are arranging a protest march this Saturday in Copenhagen against ISIS.

Danish Ezidis and Kurds aren't overwhelmed because the non-Kurdish Muslims didn't show up in numbers to their demonstrations weeks ago. Personally I saw several prominent Danish Palestinians participating though.

The slogan for the protest march is "Whoever kills a human is as if he had slain all of mankind". From Quran verse 5:32

Totally out of context. The full verse here (Pickthall):

For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth.

So it is from the story of Cain and Abel and is directed towards the Jews who also get a little condemnation at the end of that verse. Let us take the next verse just to look more into the context...

The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

It seems like ISIS gets more out of those verses than peaceful Muslims do.

And Allah knows best.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #892 - September 08, 2014, 07:23 PM

So it all depends on what your definition of 'corruption' is?

Rather vague term that could be used to justify killing someone for the most minor 'transgression' which could be basically anything that allah doesn't like, or what jihadists think allah doesn't like.

Awfully weak this allah fellow isn't he?

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #893 - September 08, 2014, 08:00 PM

Aqsa Mahmood  and her travel from  Glasgow to ISIS Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDru09QkAI

Read Aqsa Mahmood's story

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-29082435
    http://www.scotsman.com/news/glasgow-girl-who-travelled-to-syria-brainwashed-1-3529954
    http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/regional/287155-private-school-jihadist-aqsa-mahmood-s-family-album-revealed.html

Girl you should have come to Pakistan..  

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #894 - September 08, 2014, 09:40 PM

Well here is some stuff on her street and what goes on there
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/scottish-muslimah-aqsa-mahmood-joins.html

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  said...

This family live a few streets away from where I work, and I CERTAINLY don't want her to "come home". She's not fit to walk the same streets as me and mine.

Also, the lawyer speaking for the family is a chancer and very active politically. He and his equally dreadful wife took some poor woman to court a few years back, accusing her of screaming racist/Islamaphobic abuse at them over a dispute about a parking space.   If I remember correctly the judge didn't believe a word of it, fortunately.

I have little time for any of the players involved in this drama.
        September 5, 2014 at 11:56 PM

well the family is clearly facing some trouble around their home and young kids internalize it as race problems, car parking problem, neighbor dog problems and what not... once you get that idea of some one victimizing you and Justice of Islam is the name of the game., you have the classic recipe for western Muslim   kids specially those who attend those Mullah mosques   and  and   that gives birth to these western  Isis Jihadis..  

On that note some one sent me a funny  tube link from Australia .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LVeqqBZTQ4

That guy Joseph is a funny guy .......Joseph krishna??  ... must be India/Sri lanka/Malaysian background...  clearly a rich guy  Cheesy  . And and some of  those guys on that  street appears to be  racist but not all  of them .  And  .Joseph krishna is also a funny guy.,   he vacuums lawn puts Cameras all around his home and even in to neighbor's homes.,

where are you osmanthus .. help me out here..   ....lol.....  24/7 cameras...  

now Imagine if that guy Joseph krishna  was  a Muslim guy..      or his kids later become Muslims....  So social , economical and political problems gets mixed up with religions and fire start from there.   And those who are trained in Islam PROPERLY  will not take something that  they consider it as "Some one is victimizing Them " or or  victimizing other Muslim folks  in their country and even in far away countries

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #895 - September 09, 2014, 12:36 PM

3)A)Islam is ideology not religion B)Sharia is law not a guide C)Ummah is political not religious D)Caliphate is theocracy not successorship

Wow Maajid!

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/508599366693957632
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #896 - September 09, 2014, 01:52 PM

Wow indeed at 3A!
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #897 - September 09, 2014, 02:20 PM

Read his 2) as well - then it is not that much wow.

...you anti-Muslim lot Tongue

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #898 - September 09, 2014, 02:35 PM

Better version

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/508605043504087040

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #899 - September 09, 2014, 02:39 PM

Wondering whether he meant as not is!
  • Previous page 1 ... 28 29 3031 32 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »