Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420473 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #450 - August 01, 2014, 04:18 PM

I read somewhere that Australia produced the highest number of Western jihadis in Syria per capita. Depressing and very surprising. I had no idea we had such a large jihadi element here wacko

I have some uplifting information for you then.

Australia thinks that about 200 Australians are in Syria and Iraq. My country's security service estimates that over 100 Danes are in Syria and Iraq with at least 16 killed.

As my country's population is a quarter of Australia's, we win.

Rejoice.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #451 - August 01, 2014, 04:29 PM

you should read Morten Storm's book. I had no idea that the radical Islamist jihadi movement had such roots in Denmark

Although to be fair, the main hub for Islamist extremism is the UK and he describes that in his book too

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #452 - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM

Roots and connections of Islamic Jihad movements

And it all started with west trying to use Islam/Islamic heroes to beat Russians in that Reagen Government  add to that the age old problems of Israel/Palestine., Pakistan/Kashmir/India + western support to these dick TRAITORS or dick  head rulers of middle east  and it spread to all over the globe in the internet age..  Now you have this Islamic Jihad problem essentially in every country that has high school going Muslim kids with 3  to 4% of Muslim population..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #453 - August 01, 2014, 04:49 PM

I have some uplifting information for you then.

Australia thinks that about 200 Australians are in Syria and Iraq. My country's security service estimates that over 100 Danes are in Syria and Iraq with at least 16 killed.

As my country's population is a quarter of Australia's, we win.

Rejoice.

I knew it was too good to be true! 

It is understood there are about 150 Australians and dual nationals fighting overseas, making the nation the highest foreign per-capita contributor to the conflicts.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-23/australian-jihadists-prompt-government-to-consider-new-security/5542738

But why were all these articles saying that? 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #454 - August 01, 2014, 05:48 PM

Roots and connections of Islamic Jihad movements

(Clicky for piccy!)

And it all started with west trying to use Islam/Islamic heroes to beat Russians in that Reagen Government  add to that the age old problems of Israel/Palestine., Pakistan/Kashmir/India + western support to these dick TRAITORS or dick  head rulers of middle east  and it spread to all over the globe in the internet age..  Now you have this Islamic Jihad problem essentially in every country that has high school going Muslim kids with 3  to 4% of Muslim population..

You know, you don't see that same kind of worldwide violence with the shi'ites, even if you account for percentage of population. How often do you hear a shi'ites trying to blow up things inside Europe or America(with the exception of targeting Israelis or maybe Saudis), as in the intended target being non Saudi/nonIsrael Europeans&Americans.
    Also, the jihadis in Europe, Africa and middle east, almost exclusively belong to Salafism. By that I mean not only in the form of jihad they believe in and the way they view non muslims, but also when it comes to creed that distinguished them from other muslims.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #455 - August 01, 2014, 07:28 PM

You know, I've often wondered if Shi'a Islam is less prone to militancy, or is it just their smaller numbers? 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #456 - August 02, 2014, 12:42 AM

I read somewhere that Australia produced the highest number of Western jihadis in Syria per capita. Depressing and very surprising. I had no idea we had such a large jihadi element here wacko

With a bit of luck, they'll all get killed over there. Do the world a favour, so to speak.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #457 - August 02, 2014, 12:46 AM

You know, I've often wondered if Shi'a Islam is less prone to militancy, or is it just their smaller numbers? 

In the West its true, the Shia communities aren't as prone to extremism it would seem to me. I mean there is fundamentalism, but not of the takfiri psycho kind that produces jihadis. But then, Wahaabism sometimes seems to me to be a movement of hate motivated by hate of shias as much as Jews, kaffirs etc etc

God is Love.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #458 - August 02, 2014, 08:38 AM

Australian Iraqi Christians stage protest against religious persecution in their homeland by ISIS

Thousands of Christians from Australia's Iraqi community have staged a protest in Sydney against religious persecution in their homeland by Islamist militants.

Members of the Assyrian, Syriac and Chaldean Christian communities have spoken out against attacks by the Islamist group Islamic State, formerly known the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

In the past year, the militants have seized control of a growing number of Iraqi cities and towns, including the mostly Sunni city of Fallujah in western Anbar province and more recently the strategic northern city of Mosul.

Protesters fear Iraq's dwindling Christian population, which once numbered in the millions, is under threat of disappearing forever.

I have to admit I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand I can understand why they feel like protesting about it. On the other hand, given that ISIS wont give a flying fuck, protesting seems about as productive as a cat trying to bury its shit on a concrete floor.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #459 - August 02, 2014, 02:33 PM

there was also a protest in Iraq. But yeah what the heck would that do?

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #460 - August 05, 2014, 01:38 AM

Well, I've continued with trying to debate jihadis. I really wouldn't be suprised if some of them are in Iraq or Syria right now. I think right now the only thing that scares them is an apostate who knows his quran. Got a zakir naik video when I aske for proof.....lame :p. They are clearly blocking and when you make an argument against their position which is reasonaable...they complety shut down. They're essentially trying to uphold they're system of belief&run away when challenged
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #461 - August 05, 2014, 06:51 AM

Care to share?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #462 - August 05, 2014, 07:10 PM

^My account is Somaliwanderer, I often get blocked...even though I'm almost always polite(i think :s), with the exception of discribing certain shariapunishments as cruel and outdated. Also many tweets get deleted when I think jihadis can't make the arguments...here are some of the ones with a response.
    https://twitter.com/ProxetSC2/status/491054636192006144

And this is the longer version where a US state department account turns up. Its called
     'Think Again Turn Away'...haha

https://twitter.com/ProxetSC2/status/491054573344526336

I tried to be nicer in this one Tongue
    https://twitter.com/lofty_mountains/status/490273918838898688

In this one, the person tweeted A  story about Umar moving a man(Nasr) that was attractive to women in Medina to Basra, in which he commited zina according to sharia, they simply turned the whole story into 'look how cautious Umar was' ...I just pointed out that he prevented nothing and facilitated it if anything +that he infact prevented Nasr from visiting his mother.
    https://twitter.com/Mandhara24/status/496679082189660160

Sometimes I troll jihadis, between their tweets of beheadig pictures
    https://twitter.com/Marwouantounsi/status/491776994334760960

Like it often happens....this one, which is NOT jihadi as far as I've read but nonetheless salafi,  deleted tweets, like others have done
    https://twitter.com/jabdenier/status/491338086455214081

Most of the time there's really nothing that could be considered offensive...unless you're a jihadi offcourse. In this one, ISIS  had just taken over some type of basen Syria ...and the ISIS fanboys&fangirls were all excilirated....and I made a simple comment that got me blocked
    https://twitter.com/amustafaanbari1/status/494913901214326784
    Blocked again
    https://twitter.com/IbnEnu/status/490629592081006593

And again
    https://twitter.com/_UmmWaqqas/status/490908186690322432

There are offcourse the few longer debates...and in those I've been cautious not to use too ''harsh'' language...and when having these longer conversations the risk is there that they end up deleting much of their tweets.

These tweets got me blocked
    Prophet said if two muslim fight each other both the killer and the killed in hell
    And
    Sahaba fought civilwars, prophet said if two muslims fight, both killer and killed are in hell,why trust their word?

This was especially one I remember making horrible comments, about sacrificing his own family for ideology, in other tweets, so I asked
    https://twitter.com/SomaliWanderer/status/492120874342838272
    https://twitter.com/SomaliWanderer/status/492120942902902784

I wouldn't trust someone who so easily killed their family. I wonder how many of the same sahabas died by hands of other sahabas during sahaba civilwars
    I think he blocked me too
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #463 - August 05, 2014, 08:09 PM

Interesting.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #464 - August 05, 2014, 08:22 PM

Here is a Wahhabi-Salafi condemnation of ISIS by a Saudi scholar who lectures at the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah.

http://www.salafibayaan.com/2014/07/05/islaamic-caliphate-iraq-isis-shaykh-saaleh-bin-sad-suhaymee/

Shaykh Saaleh bin Sa’d as-Suhaymee [May Allaah Preserve him] said about them:

“Evil (sins and disobedience of Allah, etc.) has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned (by oppression and evil deeds, etc.), that Allah may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allah, and begging His Pardon).” [ar-Room 30:41]

Corruption spreads when there is negligence and exaggeration.

Negligence is when the people of deviation and and secularists leave the practicing of their religions. They are callers to evil and corruption .

Exaggeration is similar to the way of the Khwaarij (a sect in Islaam that believes in the obligation of killing other Muslims) and those like them.

Today, some of the foolish in Iraq have announced that they have established an Islamic caliphate. This has been their nature for eight years now, we know about them in detail!

They have given a hidden allegiance to a caliph in supporting their false and corrupt methodology. All of them have given a hidden allegiance to an unknown caliph!

As a result, today they have announced that they have established a caliphate and have permitted by it, the killing of those who differ from them. This is similar to the beliefs of the Raafidah (Shi’ah) who claim such things for the Mahdee.

So they claim that the newly established caliphate is for all Muslims from around the world, and this has been established after they have killed and slaughtered many lives from the Muslims brothers that are present there in Iraq. This doesn’t mean that we support the Raafidah there in Iraq, no! We say both parties are both misguided and intend no good for the Muslim Ummah.

So it is upon us to warn against both of these misguided parties there in Iraq. You have the Raafidah opposition, all of them have the intent of spreading evil. All of them are misguided, and all of them are at war with Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa’ah (mainstream Islaam).

So be warned and do not give ISIS your allegiance! The caliph who claims to be in charge is a Dajjaal (an impostor), a liar, and a caller to evilness and falsehood.

They have slaughtered Muslims in Syria and not they have taken their slaughtering to Iraq. They are oppressors who are supported by the oppressors in Syria because they want the oil from them.

So I ask Allaah, the Most High and Exalted, that He Makes His Religion uppermost and that He Aids the Religion and debases the people of evil and innovation and desires, and anyone else who opposes this religion.

They are impostors and be warned from joining them!

Translated by Ariff Ollah

[Summarised answer from Sharh Usool as-Sittah of Imaam Ahmad, 3/9/1435 – 1/6/-2014, Masjid Nabawee in al-Madeenah an-Naabweeyyah]

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #465 - August 05, 2014, 08:42 PM

^He's among those the jihadis would term 'scholars for dollars' or just $cholar$. Another word for it is madakhilah..were you a madkhali mr happymurtad when you were a muslim ;-)

Here is a saudi shaykh, Assim Alhakeem. I responded to a tweet and bowed out quickly...since he gets alot greef from jihadis lol.

https://twitter.com/Assimalhakeem/status/492247434982998017
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #466 - August 06, 2014, 06:08 AM

Cheesy Skywalker. Those guys were hopeless. I love when you asked him if there had been an Islamic state in the past 500 years that's surpassed the UK technology/ development wise and he retorts with "those things don't make people happy!". It reminded me of an ISIS video where the narrator said "it's more important that the people's deen is healthy than it is that the people are healthy". They've clearly got their priorities in great order. 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #467 - August 06, 2014, 10:15 AM

Oh shit. This reminds me of Rwanda.

Iraqi Yazidis stranded on isolated mountaintop begin to die of thirst

Stranded on a barren mountaintop, thousands of minority Iraqis are faced with a bleak choice: descend and risk slaughter at the hands of the encircled Sunni extremists or sit tight and risk dying of thirst.

Humanitarian agencies said Tuesday that between 10,000 and 40,000 civilians remain trapped on Mount Sinjar since being driven out of surrounding villages and the town of Sinjar two days earlier. But the mountain that had looked like a refuge is becoming a graveyard for their children.

More in the article.

These are absolutely harrowing tales:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR5DV-Acd0E

A desperate plea by Yazidi Fiyan Dakheel in the Iraqian parliament:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoP-tQ5mCw

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #468 - August 06, 2014, 11:32 AM

ISIS getting all Banu Qurayza on the Christians and Yazidis

++++

Red Crescent claims ISIL detained more than 100 Christian, Yahzidi families at Tal Afar airport, killed all the men, herded women to unknown place to sell them as slaves

The Iraqi Red Crescent Society revealed, on Monday, that the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant had transferred Christian and Yahzidi women to an unknown place after they detained them and their families at Tal Afar airport to sell them as “slaves.”

The Assistant Secretary-General of the association, Mohammed Alkhozai said, in an interview for IraqiNews.com, that “elements of ISIL detained more than 100 families at the Tal Afar airport; killing all the men, while they kept the women and children.”

Alkhozai indicated that “the elements of ISIL herded Yahzidi and Christian women to an unknown place with the aim of selling them as slaves of an enemy.”

He described that “it is a crime against humanity and human rights,” noting that “The Red Crescent condemns this crime against civilians and it must be stopped.”

He declared that “we are a humanitarian organization. We condemn such crimes against humanity and we call for the international community to intervene. Also, we call for humanitarian organizations to intervene forcefully to stop these crimes.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/urgent-red-crescent-claims-isil-detained-killed-100-christian-yahzidi-families-tal-afar-airport-killing-men-herding-women-unknown-place-sell-slaves/

God is Love.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #469 - August 06, 2014, 12:19 PM

I just found out about the Yazidis on the mountaintop. So sad  Cry We always say "never again" but this type of thing just happens over and over, all over the world. Is there anything that can be done? 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #470 - August 06, 2014, 12:42 PM

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz  even that busy guy Maajid Nawaz says that

that actually appeared at  Washington post   but world is busy with Israelis killing Palestinians   specially aiming their missiles  at children.. and that is what even well educated lady Afiya Shehrbano writes..

anyways  That Washington post  says  "Iraqi Yazidis stranded on isolated mountaintop begin to die of thirst "  with these pictures

BAGHDAD — Stranded on a barren mountaintop, thousands of minority Iraqis are faced with a bleak choice: descend and risk slaughter at the hands of the encircled Sunni extremists or sit tight and risk dying of thirst.

Humanitarian agencies said Tuesday that between 10,000 and 40,000 civilians remain trapped on Mount Sinjar since being driven out of surrounding villages and the town of Sinjar two days earlier. But the mountain that had looked like a refuge is becoming a graveyard for their children.

Thank you AMRIKA.. thank you bush.hush..dush..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #471 - August 06, 2014, 01:23 PM

500 from Iraq's Yazidi minority killed by IS this week: MP - See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/500-yazidis-killed-says-iraqi-mp-1814703238#sthash.5kmJWHHC.dpuf

An Iraqi Yazidi woman who fled the violence in Sinjar in the Kurdish city of Dohuk, Iraq - See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/500-yazidis-killed-says-iraqi-mp-1814703238#sthash.5kmJWHHC.dpuf

As many as 500 people from Iraq's Yazidi religious minority have been killed by the militant group Islamic State (IS) in the town of Sinjar since Sunday, a Yazidi lawmaker has claimed. IS seized Sinjar on Sunday after forcing Kurdish forces out of the region. Local people said the militants would execute them for refusing to convert to Islam.

"IS has killed 500 Yazidis and abducted 500 women as slave concubines in Sinjar," Iraqi MP Fayyan Dahel told a press conference Tuesday in the parliament in Baghdad. He said the enslaved women had been taken to some areas near the city of Tel Afar, which is also under IS control. The IS-led militants seized control of the town, which is near the city of Mosul, on Sunday after fierce clashes with Kurdish Peshmerga forces.

Forty children’ die amid northern Iraq fighting

Northern Iraq’s Yazidi minority has lost 40 children following a jihadist attack in the Sinjar region, the United Nations Children's Fund said Tuesday. "According to official reports received by UNICEF, these children from the Yazidi minority died as a direct consequence of violence, displacement and dehydration over the past two days," a statement said.

On Sunday, fighters from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria jihadist group, who already control large areas of northwestern Iraq, took over Sinjar, which had been under the control of Kurdish Peshmerga troops.

The town, which lies near the Syrian border, is a hub for Iraq's Yazidis, a secluded community that follows an ancient faith rooted in Zoroastrianism and referred to by jihadists as "devil worshippers".

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/iraq/isil-militants-execute-dozens-from-yazidi-minority-1.1367034
    Isil militants execute dozens from Yazidi minority

Baghdad: Militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) executed dozens of people from Iraq’s Yazidi minority who refused to embrace Islam, witnesses said. Witnesses told a news agency that 67 young men were shot dead by the militants in the northern town of Sinjar, which the militants stormed on Sunday, driving off hundreds of families who had been residing in the area.

The men had been detained by the Isil militants since Sunday, witnesses added. The Kurdish Bas News Agency reported that 88 Yazidis had been executed

Damn  that picture really looks like  a Movie scene from medieval times..  I wish bush and his AMRIKA can watch these pictures and enjoy  the scenes with his children/grand children...

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #472 - August 07, 2014, 02:18 AM

The KRG said they had to retreat due to the heavy weaponry being used. These are their cousins, up there. I have this horrible feeling no one will do anything at all, and I don't know what to say to my children. Not now and not when they are old enough to ask me.
    How the US can deny the KRG anything at this point I do not know. Israel does not need arms as much as these people do, why are we sending arms to them? They can buy from somewhere else, they are flush.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #473 - August 07, 2014, 07:24 PM

U.S. Weighs Iraq Airstrikes, Citing Crisis

President Obama is considering airstrikes or airdrops of food and medicine to address a humanitarian crisis among some 40,000 religious minorities in Iraq who have been dying of heat and thirst on a mountaintop after death threats from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, administration officials said on Thursday.
    The president, in meetings with his national security team at the White House on Thursday morning, has been weighing a series of options ranging from dropping humanitarian supplies on Mount Sinjar to military strikes on the fighters from ISIS now at the base of the mountain, a senior administration official said.
    “There could be a humanitarian catastrophe there,” a second administration official said, adding that a decision from Mr. Obama was expected “imminently — this could be a fast-moving train.”

More

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #474 - August 07, 2014, 07:45 PM

this speech by a Yazidi lady in the Iraqi parliament really shook me up. This is just tragic beyond words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdIEm1s6yhY

God is Love.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #475 - August 07, 2014, 07:52 PM

I echo your comment.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #476 - August 07, 2014, 08:43 PM

part 1 of the Vice documentary inside ISIS

warning - contains disturbing imagery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCZzpmbEcs

God is Love.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #477 - August 07, 2014, 09:05 PM

Is 2nd part out?
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #478 - August 07, 2014, 09:09 PM

U.S. Weighs Iraq Airstrikes, Citing Crisis

More

If the US sends in an air strike, my bet is IS will move up the mountain. At the moment they probably cbf'd since they know the people up there will die if they just do nothing.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #479 - August 07, 2014, 09:14 PM

news from my family, the ENTIRE Nineveh Plains, formerly Christian majority, is now controlled by ISIS...

200,000 Assyrians Have Fled the Nineveh Plain in the Last 24 Hours
    http://www.aina.org/news/20140807050307.htm

Thousands Flee As Islamist Fighters Surge Towards Kurdish Capital
    http://www.aina.org/news/20140807140808.htm

Iraq Jihadists Remove Crosses From Churches, Burn Manuscripts
    http://www.aina.org/news/20140807133115.htm

EVERYBODY is appealing for help too.

Pope Appeals for International Action to Help Iraq's Persecuted Christians
    http://www.aina.org/news/20140807132916.htm

Former Lebanese PM Backs Eastern Bishops' Call to Protect Christians
    http://www.aina.org/news/20140807165529.htm

Assyrian Patriarch Pleads to the United Nations on Crisis in Iraq
    http://www.aina.org/news/20140807043330.htm
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »