Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420608 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 1213 14 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #330 - July 06, 2014, 12:48 AM

Do you have any info on how popular they are in the region?

Not in the region. I meant from comments I've been seeing on news articles, particularly Arabic language ones, or on social media. Some people just seem thrilled to be able to say we have a caliph now.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #331 - July 06, 2014, 12:49 AM

English translation of al Baghdadi's first khutba as self proclaimed caliph

http://justpaste.it/Khutbaheng

++++++

Indeed all praise is due to Allaah, we praise Him, we seek His aid and forgiveness, and we seek the protection of Allaah from the evils of our souls and from our evil actions, whomsoever Allaah guides none can misguide, and whoever He misguides none can guide, and I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone without any partners, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) is His slave and messenger, may abundant salutations and peace of Allaah be upon him and his family and companions.

O you who have believed, fear Allaah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims. (Surah Aal-`Imraan: 102)

O you who have believed, fear Allaah and speak words of appropriate justice, He will (then) amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment. (Surah Al-Ahzaab: 70-71)

As for what follows:

Indeed the most truthful of speech is the Book of Allaah, and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam, the worst of matters are the newly invented matters, and every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is misguidance, and all misguidance is in the fire.

O you who have believed, fasting has been ordained upon you as it was ordained upon those before you that you may become righteous. (It i.e. fasting is) a limited number of days. (Surah Al-Baqarah: 183-184)

And Allaah the Most High says:

The month of Ramadhaan (is that month) in which the Qur'aan was revealed, a guide for the people and clear proofs of guidance and a criterion. So whoever sights (the new moon of) the month, then let him fast it. (Surah Al-Baqarah: 185)

O believers, indeed the arrival of Ramadhaan is a great bounty and a great favour from Allaah The Most High, it is a month whose beginning is mercy, its middle is forgiveness and its end is freedom from the fire.

A month, that whoever fasts it with faith and hoping for the reward, his previous sins will be forgiven. And whoever stands in prayer with faith and hoping for the reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.

Abu Hurayrah Radhiallaahu Ta`aalaa `Anhu narrates that he Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam said: "Whoever fasts the month of Ramadhaan with faith and hoping for the reward, his previous sins will be forgiven, and whoever stands in prayer with faith and hoping for the reward, his previous sins will be forgiven"

It is a month that when it enters, the doors of heaven are opened, and the doors of hell are shut, and the devils are chained. A month wherein there is a night better than a thousand months, whoever is deprived of it has been deprived of all goodness.

The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by the permission of their Lord for every matter. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn. (Surah Al-Qadr: 3-5)

It is a month wherein Allaah frees people, frees them from the fire, and that takes place every night. It is a month wherein the marketplace of Jihaad is set up, so he Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam would distribute the flags, and would ready the armies to fight the enemies of Allaah, to fight the polytheists, so O servants of Allaah take advantage of this noble month by being in the obedience of Allaah, because in this month the rewards are increased.

So for this let the competitors compete. (Surah Al-Mutaffifeen: 26)

O believers, indeed Allaah the Blessed and Most High created us to declare his Oneness, to worship Him and to establish His religion, He the most High says: And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me. (Surah Adh-Dhaariyaat: 56)
    And He the Blessed and Most High has commanded us to fight His enemies, and to strive in His path, in order to make that a reality and to establish the religion.

He the Most High says: Fighting has been enjoined upon you even though it is distasteful to you. (Surah Al-Baqarah: 216)

And He the Most High says: And fight them until there is no fitnah and (until) the religion, all of it, is for Allaah. (Surah Al-Anfaal: 39)

O people, indeed the religion of Allaah the Blessed and Most High cannot establish this goal for which reason Allaah had created us nor make it a reality, except by establishing the law of Allaah, judging according to it, and implementing Islaamic punishments, and that cannot happen except with power and a Sultaan, Allaah the Most High says:

We have sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain (their affairs) in justice. And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allaah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers while unseen. Indeed, Allaah is Powerful and Exalted in Might. (Surah Al-Hadeed: 25)

So this is the support of the religion, a book which guides, and a sword which aids.

Indeed Allaah the Most High had favoured your Mujaahideen brothers with aid and victory, and enabled them after long years of Jihaad and patience and fighting the enemies of Allaah, He granted them the success and enabled them to make their goal a reality, so they hastened to declare the Khilaafah and appoint an Imaam, and this is an obligation upon the Muslims, an obligation which had been missing for decades, and disappeared from the face of the earth, so many Muslims became ignorant about it, and those who became sinful - Muslims who became sinful - by losing it and allowing it to disappear, while it was their duty to continuously attempt to establish it, so here they have established it and to Allaah belongs all Praise and Grace.

And I have been tested with this mighty affair, I have been tested with this trust, a heavy trust, and been appointed as a guardian over you, and I neither am the best of you nor am I better than you.

So if you see me on the truth, then assist me. And if you see me on falsehood, then advise me and correct me. And obey me as long as I obey Allaah regarding you, but if I disobey Him, then there is no obedience for you to me.

I won't promise you like how kings and rulers promise their followers and citizens, with welfare, mildness, peace and well being, but rather I promise you that which Allaah the Blessed and Most High promises His believing slaves:

Allaah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them (therein) their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, (for) they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that then those are the defiantly disobedient. (Surah An-Noor: 55)

And He the Most High says: So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if indeed you are believers. (Surah Aal-`Imraan: 139)

And He the Most High says: If Allah should aid you, no one can overcome you. (Surah Aal-`Imraan: 160)

And He the Most High says: And incumbent upon Us was support of the believers. (Surah Ar-Room: 47)

And He the Most High says: And to Allah belongs (all) honour, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know. (Surah Al-Munaafiqoon: Cool

This is the promise of Allaah, so if you want the promise of Allaah then fear Allaah and obey Him, fear Allaah the Mighty in everything and in all conditions, follow the truth and hold firm to it regarding those things you like and those you dislike.

And if you want the promise of Allaah, then fight in the path of Allaah, and incite the believers, and bear patience upon the difficulties.

If you only knew what reward, dignity, loftiness and honour lies in Jihaad in both this world and the hereafter, not one of you would sit back or remain behind from Jihaad, because it is a transaction which Allaah has directed us towards, and saves us from disgrace by it, and follows it up with honour in both worlds.

You believe in Allaah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allaah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know. He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment. And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love, victory from Allaah and an imminent conquest; and give glad tidings to the believers. (Surah As-Saff: 11-13)

I say this, and I seek the forgiveness of Allaah for myself and yourselves, so supplicate unto Allaah while believing with certainty of the response.

Second Khutbah:

All praise is due to Allaah according to what His right deserves, and salutations and peace upon the one after whom there is no Prophet, and upon his family, companions, party and army, and whoever follows him with goodness until the day of reckoning.

There is no God but Allaah alone without any partners. His promises are true, He aids His army, and defeated the groups alone. There is no God but Allaah alone without any partners, being sincere to Him in religion, even if the disbelievers hate it.

Slaves of Allaah, establish your religion, and fear Allaah as he deserves to be feared and he will honour you in this world and the hereafter, if you want safety then fear Allaah, if you want sustenance then fear Allaah, and if you want a life of dignity then fear Allaah and fight in the path of Allaah. We ask Allaah the Mighty, Lord of the mighty throne to unite you, and reconcile between you, and that He guides you to goodness which He loves and is pleased with.

O Allaah honour Islaam and the Muslims, and disgrace polytheism and the polytheists, and aid Your Muwahhid Mujaahid slaves in the east and the west, O Allaah make firm their feet, strengthen their hearts, and be a support and helper for them.

O Allaah straighten their aid, and straighten their opinions. O Allaah prepare for them guidance from their affairs, and make Your beautiful assistance for them a support.

O Allaah, changer of hearts, make our hearts firm on Your religion. O Allaah, turner of hearts, turn our hearts towards Your obedience.

O Allaah, purify our hearts from hypocrisy, our actions from showing off, our tongues from lies and our eyes from deception.

O Allaah we ask You for true faith, a humble heart and accepted deeds.

O Allaah we ask You for forgiveness and well being, and unending goodness in our religion and worldly matters.

o Allaah make this gathering of ours a gathering of mercy, and our separation after it a blessed sinless separation, and do not place within us or amongst us wretchedness or deprivation.

And our final call is that all praise is due to Allaah the lord of the Worlds. And salutations, peace and blessings upon our Nabi Muhammad (Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam).

Stand up for the Salaah.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #332 - July 06, 2014, 01:31 AM

Anyone can declare themselves a caliph. How many have had the title Amir al-Mu'mineen since the fall of the caliphate? King of Saudi, king of Morroco, Emir of Afghanistan during Taliban rule. Had there been more focus on how to select a caliph rather than trimming mustache, keeping beard, what to say when you go to the bathroom and exit, you'd probably would've avoided lots of conflict in the Islamic world.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #333 - July 06, 2014, 02:25 AM

Iraq: The women left behind

In the centre of Karbala city, 100km southwest of Baghdad, 40 women and 30 children are confined to a small house, waiting for a passing aid worker or generous neighbour to deliver their next meal.

One of the women, Baraa, arrived at the house after fighters from the Islamic State (formerly known as ISIL) raided her home in al-Karmah, a city northeast of Fallujah in Anbar province. They killed her husband in front of her, saying it was because he used to be a police officer.

"After [rebel fighters] killed my husband, the army officers showed up and took his body. My family did not dare ask for his body, in case they got accused of being terrorists.  What troubles me most is that I could not see him one last time, or give him the decent burial he deserves," said Baraa "And I have to live with that."

Almost immediately after, Baraa, along with 39 other women from the community, along with their children were forced to leave, walking 127km through fields until they reached the outskirts of Karbala. Many were still in their nightgowns and had not been allowed to take any of their possessions with them.

At the city's checkpoint, military personnel refused to let the women enter, saying that they may be "agents" for the Islamic State. However, after a local judge offered to act as their "guarantor", the women were eventually allowed in and sought refuge in an unoccupied house on the city's periphery.

Baraa is one of the 1.2 million people who have been displaced in central and northern Iraq since January, many of whom have fled their homes with little or no resources.

She is also one of the growing number of women forced to flee without their male family members, as many have either joined the fighting or have been killed.

"These women, who've lost their husbands, brothers and sons, are leaving their homes with their young children, trying to escape the conflict," Suzan Aref, director of the Women's Empowerment Organisation in Erbil, told Al Jazeera. "But they don't know where to go, who they should depend on or what to do, it's an utterly desperate situation."

Remarkably, UNICEF now estimates that approximately 250,000 children, accompanied by their mothers, have fled their homes across Iraq in the last week. "This is the scale of suffering we are actually looking at," said Dr Marzio Babille, UNICEF's Iraq representative, who has recently returned from a mission in Sinjar, a northwestern town near the Syrian border. "In one big complex at the stadium in Sinjar, we counted more than 1,100 children with their mothers."

As more women in Iraq are left isolated, the threat of sexual violence against them is increasing, according to activists in the country. 

"When the male member of a family is removed, women are left without protection and therefore, become more vulnerable to threats of trafficking, kidnap or sexual harassment," Aref told Al Jazeera.

In areas of Iraq controlled by the Islamic State, particularly in Mosul, the group has issued edicts ordering women to "dress decently and wear wide clothes" and to "only go out [of the house] if needed". While some reports have claimed these rules are not being strongly enforced, allegations of sexual assault and rape have increased.

While it is not possible to verify such claims, women's rights experts working on Iraq claim these increased allegations are linked to the spreading influence of the Islamic State itself.

In Mosul, "One of the first things they did was go house to house and inform families that it was their religious duty to handover the unmarried women of the household," said Yifat Susskind, executive director for MADRE.

Cases of rape in conflict have been reported worldwide. However, women's rights experts and activists claim rebels subjugation of women is linked to their ideology.

And it is a problem that has not always been prevalent in Iraq, according to some activists. “If you had asked me if rape was common in Iraq last year, I would have said of course not, but now with [the Islamic State] making such huge gains, the story is changing,” said Yanar Mohammed, Director of The Organisation of Women’s Freedom in Iraq (OWFI).

However, sexual harassment is not just confined to areas under control of the Islamic State. Women in Baghdad say that the increase in the number of armed men in the streets means that cases of intimidation and assault are on the rise.

"Men, young and old, with no training whatsoever, have been armed by the government, and are roaming the streets of Baghdad, harassing women and threatening to kidnap them," said Zahra Radwan, Middle East and North Africa programme officer at Global Fund for Women. "We are talking about a society that already had problems of sexism, so when you add in the elements of men controlling the streets, it's a new dimension of danger."

Following the fall of Mosul to the rebel fighters on June 10, statements by Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki led to the remobilisation of a number of Shia Muslim armed groups that had become largely inoperative since the United States' withdrawal from Iraq in December 2011.

Since then, at least 500,000 Iraqi men have volunteered to join these re-emerging militias, leaving women to become the heads of their households.

"Yes, women are being victimised, but they are also critical first responders in the crisis and are proving themselves to be formidable leaders at the community level," Susskind told Al Jazeera.

However, despite this responsibility, the fact still remains that "many women in Iraq are economically dependent on the male members of their families, and they don't have the skills or social security to find jobs", according to Aref.

Many Iraqi activists complained about how little the government was doing to support and assist women in the country.

"Women don't have any protection in Iraq, not on a social level, and not in the law," Aref said. "Iraq needs equality for women in legislation but it also needs to remove the patriarchal mentality that exists in all of its governmental institutions."

Notwithstanding the near-total collapse of the central government in Baghdad since the recent elections, many activists remain concerned about the future for women in Iraq. "When the conflict ends, that's not when the problems end," said Radwan.

"It's the same old story, women end up bearing so much weight during the conflict, but then they are denied a place during the conflict resolution negotiations. It's a humanitarian crisis now, but what about the future? We can't let these women's voices go unheard."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/iraq-women-left-behind-20147212142320148.html

A silver lining I see is that maybe these women will take traditional male jobs, and get empowered and take over in the future. Isn't that what happened when all the men disappeared for WWI?

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #334 - July 06, 2014, 02:27 AM

English translation of al Baghdadi's first khutba as self proclaimed caliph

http://justpaste.it/Khutbaheng

++++++

Stand up for the Salaah.

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #335 - July 06, 2014, 04:56 AM

Jila, you have friends that support this?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #336 - July 06, 2014, 05:38 AM

I have so many Sunni Iraqi friends who see themselves as the victims of Maliki and support the mujahideen. They do not support that per se. I half don't blame them for so many reasons - its complicated....
    However, strictly speaking, when it comes to non Iraqi Muslim supporters of isis, I have no patience, no respect, and they have NO right. I believe they have malicious intentions, not emotional, revengeful feelings that many Iraqis rightfully have towards each other.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #337 - July 07, 2014, 08:08 PM

This Vice video series on ISIS in Iraq is really interesting, they even have an interview with one of the Iraqi soldiers that fled Mosul.

Here is part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RojiK_l45hY
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #338 - July 08, 2014, 02:17 AM

The fearsome Iraqi militia vowing to vanquish Isis

The commander Haji Jawad al-Talabwi fixed me with an unblinking stare and warned me that he was a hard man.

He told me I'd better not reveal the secrets of Asaib Ahl al-Haqq - Iraq's most powerful Shia Muslim fighting group - to foreign intelligence.

We'd just heard him laying down the law on the phone, issuing a warning to whoever was on the other end that suicide vests had been smuggled in. If the Sunnis helped Isis militants they would be killed, one by one if necessary.

Haji Jawad was about 5'8" (1.72m) in his boots and combat fatigues, and somewhere in middle age. He looked like the kind of man whose threats should be taken seriously.

We were in a building they had commandeered in Djail, a small and dusty town about 40 miles (65km) north of Baghdad.

Haji Jawad is a senior military figure in Asaib Ahl al-Haqq, or League of the Righteous. He seemed to glory in his organisation's fearsome reputation. Isis, he said, knew the kind of men they were facing around Djail.

"We believe there's a divine promise that we'll win. Our enemies are filled with fear before they even see us. We've had phone calls from most of the villages held by militants, offering to surrender in exchange for their safety," he told me.

"This shows how terrified the militants are of us - it's because of our expertise in urban and guerrilla warfare, and the experience we gained from fighting against the Americans and the British."

(Clicky for piccy!)

It is not easy to find the headquarters of Asaib Ahl al-Haqq or to be admitted when you arrive.

The group, which is also an influential political movement, does not encourage casual callers. It moves its headquarters regularly.

But we had been invited to meet Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, the leader of Asaib, so there was a friendly welcome.

Fighting on two fronts

The sheikh, who's around 40, was dressed in the dark robes and white turban of a Shia cleric.

He emphasised that the group was now a political movement as well as a military force. He claimed, despite its reputation, that it was not sectarian, and would protect all Iraqis against foreign invaders.

The group emerged fighting the Americans and the British after they invaded Iraq in 2003. Among the operations that made them notorious was the kidnap of five British men in 2007, only one of whom survived to be released two years later.

The sheikh's men have also fought in the Syrian war on the side of the Assad regime, holding the area in Damascus around a revered Shia shrine.

Qais al-Khazali believes the wars in Syria and Iraq are one and the same.

"Sending our men to fight in Syria was the right decision," he said. "Al-Qaeda has had a lot of practice in street fighting. If our guys hadn't got the experience in Syria, al-Qaeda and Isis could have taken Baghdad and we wouldn't be sitting here now."

(Clicky for piccy!)

Asaib Ahl al-Haqq's current building, like so many others in Baghdad, was protected by high blast walls, razor wire and armed men.

One of the guards was wearing a tight sand coloured tee shirt. No-one seemed bothered that it was decorated with the insignia of the US Army, their old enemy, perhaps because it was one dreamt up by a fashion designer somewhere.

Foreign forces

Inside, Sheikh Qais was blaming the West for Iraq's misfortunes.

It was America and their friends who had brought such trouble on Iraq, opening the door to al-Qaeda and its offshoots, including Isis, now the most deadly Sunni jihadist movement.

He accused Qatar of funding Isis, as part of a plan to spread "chaos" in the region. Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, was he said funding other Sunni groups, including the Nusra Front, the official al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Asaib Ahl al-Haqq and its leaders make no secrets of their links with the Iranians. Their fighters are trained and supplied by Iran. They are one of the few Iraqi formations that might just scare Isis as much as Isis scares everyone else.

But Sheikh Qais said there was no need for his Iranian friends to send in their own troops.

"We don't want foreign military forces from any country. We have enough people in Iraq. We don't have to bring armies in from other countries."

"If you mean advisers, as you know now in Iraq there are not only Iranian advisors, but there are Americans. And maybe Russians for the [recently imported] Sukhoi jets."

"Iraq as a state isn't strong. It's weak. So it needs advice and weapons. But when it comes to soldiers, Iraq doesn't need anyone else to fight its wars. The Iraqi people are brave and they can defend themselves."

(Clicky for piccy!)

In the battle zone north of Baghdad his men took the BBC to positions they said were only 500m (500 yards) from Isis fighters.

The war is being fought in the baking-hot centre of Iraqi territory.

It is not just having repercussions right across the country. It is spreading instability and threat across the region, especially along the fault line that runs between Shia and Sunnis.

It might end up affecting countries further afield, in Europe and North America.

Guns dominate this country. Talk of a political deal to dilute the Shia ascendancy in politics is getting nowhere. Iraq's religious and ethnic fractures deepen by the day.

Video in the link.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #339 - July 08, 2014, 02:21 AM

Isis destroys Iraq shrines

The militants have attacked Shia and Sunni shrines alike, and have vowed to continue destroying places of worship which they do not approve of.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #340 - July 08, 2014, 02:47 AM

Idiots. Hopefully now Shia and Sunni can agree on something, and unite against this common enemy.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #341 - July 08, 2014, 03:18 AM

why sunni :/

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #342 - July 08, 2014, 03:59 AM

Some boys just didn't get enough tit when they were young. Makes them grumpy.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #343 - July 08, 2014, 04:32 AM

Probably not getting any now either.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #344 - July 08, 2014, 05:03 AM

ISIS Threatens A New Holocaust of The Jews

ISIS, the terrorist group controlling parts of Syria and Iraq, is using social media to promise another Holocaust against the Jews. The group’s supporter placed a post on Twitter quoting Muslim Hadith (traditionally a statements or action of Muhammad) that says in part, “The Real Zionist Holocaust is Predicted in the Hadiths! The Hour [resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them.”

Read the Hadith pic.twitter.com/ovSLoF1xgs
    — Islamic State Media (@ISIS_Conquests) July 3, 2014

An English translation of speech by ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was posted on the internet Tuesday. In the oration, al-Baghdadi launched into an anti-Semitic diatribe:

So listen, O ummah of Islam. Listen and comprehend. Stand up and rise. For the time has come for you to free yourself from the shackles of weakness, and stand in the face of tyranny, against the treacherous rulers – the agents of the crusaders and the atheists, and the guards of the Jews.

O ummah of Islam, indeed the world today has been divided into two camps and two trenches, with no third camp present: The camp of Islam and faith, and the camp of kufr (disbelief) and hypocrisy – the camp of the Muslims and the mujahidin everywhere, and the camp of the Jews, the crusaders, their allies, and with them the rest of the nations and religions of kufr, all being led by America and Russia, and being mobilized by the Jews.

A ISIS video posted on June 2 (above) encourages violence against Christians and Jews, writing, “Break the crosses and destroy the lin­eage of the grand­sons of mon­keys [Jews].”

Many Americans who argue against any U.S. action against ISIS claim that we have no stake against the terrorist group. However ISIS’s own propaganda demonstrates their violent intentions extend beyond Syria and Iraq and into Jewish and Christian communities across the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDck85jIVS8&feature=player_embedded

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #345 - July 08, 2014, 07:54 AM

Well This ISIS phenomenon is the latest tragedy of Political Islam since the beginning of this political Islam immediately after the death of alleged Muhammad prophet of Islam..  These civil Wars with in Islam is not a new phenomenon.  All these Martyrdoms and revolts are the results of such Islam..

644: Conquest of Fars, Kerman, Sistan, Mekran and Kharan.[/u] Martyrdom of Hadrat Umar. Hadrat Othman becomes the Caliph.

656: Martyrdom of Hadrat Othman. Hadrat Ali becomes the Caliph. Battle of the Camel.

660: Hadrat Ali recaptures Hijaz and Yemen from Mu'awiyah. Mu'awiyah declares himself as the Caliph at Damascus.

661: Martyrdom of Hadrat Ali. Accession of Hadrat Hasan and his abdication. Mu'awiyah becomes the sole Caliph.

662: Khawarij revolts.

680: Death of Muawiyah. Accession of Yazid. Tragedy of Kerbala and martyrdom of Hadrat Hussain.

684: Abdullah b Zubair declares himself aS the Caliph at'Makkah. Marwan I becomes the Caliph' at Damascus. Battle of Marj Rahat.

686: Mukhtar declares himself as the Caliph at Kufa.

687: Battle of Kufa between the forces of Mukhtar and Abdullah b Zubair. Mukhtar killed.

691: Battle of Deir ul Jaliq. Kufa falls to Abdul Malik.

692: The fall of Makkah. Death of Abdullah b Zubair. Abdul Malik becomes the sole Caliph.

you can see this all the way to recent times , Bangladesh-Pakistan Split,  Iran/Iraq war.. Afghanistan Problems, Libyan Qaddafi  over throw... and Now ISIS...Boko Haram , Al shahab  and what not......

Funny thing is It appears to me as I see from Quran., "There was NO PROPHET MUHAMMAD"   it is all cock bull story of Islamic feudal rogues  of 7th and 8th century Islam..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #346 - July 08, 2014, 01:01 PM

my foot  they threaten., .. if they try that they will turn in to Carbon or vaporize from the face of the earth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKRFWhlEuU

Hmm I watched again that 20 mts video .. shot by shot..

Look at his hand.. look at that RASCAL... he is no Caliph.. Rolex watch rolling around  his wrist.. I would not be surprised this fucker is put up by some other Rascals who get benefited by the breakdown of Iraq..

He is no Osama bin laden,  I am sure this  fucker will disappear., he will clean shave and run away in couple of months with some other guy appearing as Caliph on some youtube..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #347 - July 08, 2014, 01:03 PM

Dammit why wasn't Rolex started by a Jew! ^^^!! Cheesy
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #348 - July 08, 2014, 01:51 PM

Translated by: http://www.twitter.com/AmreekiWitness

Compiled by: http://www.twitter.com/mujaahid4life

well This link gives the translation of what that fool  says
    In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the  Merciful, al-Furqan presents, The Khutbah and group salah in the great masjid in the city of Mosul, the 6th of Rama'dhan, 1435

Baghdadi: [/u  ]May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you all. Then the call to prayer goes off, he uses a siwak (toothbrush) ..

huhaa   .. he uses  a a siwak (toothbrush) and Rolex watch...

Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri al-Samarrai (Arabic: إبراهيم ابن عواد ابن إبراهيم ابن علي ابن محمد البدري السامرائي‎), formerly also known as Dr. Ibrahim and Abu Dua (أبو دعاء),[5] most commonly known by the nom de guerre Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (أبو بكر البغدادي),[6] and in an attempt to claim him as a descendant of Prophet Muhammad, more recently as Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Al-Husseini Al-Qurashi (Arabic: أبو بكر البغدادي الحسيني القرشي‎) and now as Amir al-Mu'minin Caliph Ibrahim,[1][7] (أمير المؤمنين الخليفة إبراهيم) is the Caliph—head of state and theocratic absolute monarch—of the self-proclaimed Islamic State (Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية‎) located in western Iraq and north-eastern Syria.

hmm.. He is also a DOCTOR

The biography of Sheikh Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi   Amir of the Islamic State in Iraq and Al-Sham

Name: Abu Dua, Ibrahim bin Awad bin Ibrahim Al-Badri Al-Radawi Al-Husseini Al-
    Samarra'i. He is descendant from the tribes of Al-Sada Al-Asharaf Al-Badriyin (Al-
    Bu'Badri) Al-Radawiya Al-Husayniyya Al-Hasimiyyah Al-Qurayshiya Al-Nizariya Al-
    Adnaniya.

Marital status: Married

He is a former teacher and educator and a well known preacher, and a graduate from the
    Islamic University in Baghdad and he studied in it the academic levels (Bachelor,
    Masters and PhD) he was known as a preacher and erudite in Islamic culture, and Sharia
    knowledge and Fiqh, and an expert in the sciences of history and noble lineage, and he
    has a wide relations and clear impact on the members of his tribe in Diyala and Samarra
    until they declared on a fully voluntary and total certainty their Baya'a to the Islamic
    State of Iraq and its first Amir (Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi Al-Qurayshi) when they gave
    Baya'a to the Amir and the State in the beginning of its establishment and appearance on
    the Jihadi arena in Iraq in the official deceleration in the last ten days of the month of
    Ramadan 2006. It is known that Dr. Ibrahim Awad is from the most prominent figures of
    Al-Salafiya Al-Jihadiya and one of its most famous theorists in Diyala and in the city of
    Samarra in the mosque of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal rahimahullah. He is a man from a
    religious family. His brothers and uncles include preachers and professors of Arabic
    language, rhetoric and logic. Their Aqeeda is Salafiya. His father sheikh Awad is from
    the elders of Al-Bu'Badri tribe, he loves the religion, and from the callers to decency and
    virtue and from the supporters of promoting of virtue and preventing of vice, and his
    grandfather Haj Ibrahim Ali Al-Badri is a man known of his persistency on
    congregational prayer, and being good to his kin, and keenness to the needs of the modest

families, and Haj Ibrahim died a few years ago in the post occupation era after he lived
    long in this Dunya in obedience and being good to his kin and good deeds, and Allah
    with His grace and favor prolonged the life of late Haj until he almost reached 95 years
    old. The absence of an audio or video recording for Dr. Abu Dua isn't because of his lack
    of rhetoric or weak language or something like that, this is not true because the man is
    has an eloquent speech and strong language, and has an obvious acumen and smartness
    so he combined between two characteristics of the former Amirs of the State when he
    combined the calmness and leisureliness of Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi and his high security
    sense, and took much of the cleverness and courage of Abu Ayub Al-Masri.

The security and military experience of Dr. Abu Dua increased by practice in the past
    eight and half years of fighting and attack and retreat. He incited on fighting and he
    himself fought then he was captured and released, he engaged in many battles, and
    established Jamaats and participated in establishing others and supported it then he joined
    Majlis Shura Al-Mujahidin and the Islamic State of Iraq as a member of the Majlis Al-
    Shura, until he became in the official declaration of the State in 16 May 2010 as Amir of
    the Islamic State of Iraq, and he didn't reach that status except by passing through several
    stages until he was worthy for that post.

In the beginning he worked with several of his companions in establishing Jamaat Jaish
    Ahli Sunnah wa Al-Jamaah that was active in particular in the provinces of Diyala,
    Samarra and Baghdad, and head the Sharia Committee of the Jamaat, this Jamaat later it
    gave Baya'a and joined Majlis Shura Al-Mujahidin one week after it was declared, and
    then Dr. Abu Dua joined the Sharia Committees of the Majlis and he became a member
    of the Majlis Al-Shura, and after the declaration Islamic State of Iraq he became the
    General Supervisor of the Sharia Committees of the Wilayahs and a member of the
    Majlis Al-Shura of the Islamic State of Iraq also he has an obvious and influential role in
    the Baya'a of some of the tribes of Samarra to Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi, and he
    participated in the Baya'a of his tribe and its youth to the State, and as years passed it was
    logical that Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi Al-Husseini Al-Qurayshi (Hamid Al-Zawi) to
    succeed him, and there is no doubt in that because "Abu Mahmud" had a high security
    sense, and he had his calculations and he expected all possibilities and recommended that
    Dr. Abu Dua be his successor.

This biography has been collected to support and do justice to Amir Al-Baghdadi, whom
    they criticized with sharp tongues, and forgot his ardor, determination and support for the
    people of Syria with money and soul despite of the hardships, and send a copy to those
    who do not know the people of jihad and their favor and significance.

So won't the people of theories who sit at home restrain their tongues from criticizing the
    men of jihad???!!
    !

Sure I will restrain..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #349 - July 08, 2014, 11:02 PM

why sunni :/

Because their shrines and masjids are being destroyed as well. ISIS is taking down the places important to anyone but them.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #350 - July 08, 2014, 11:42 PM

Because their shrines and masjids are being destroyed as well. ISIS is taking down the places important to anyone but them.

No., three., if I carefully look in to the mosques/shrines they destroyed., they are all   Shiite Mosques and so called Shrines of Sunni sufis., Hardcore Islamist consider  these sunni sufis as heretics of Islam . So they are doing selective destruction so far.. They have not blasted any Sunni Mosques..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #351 - July 08, 2014, 11:56 PM

I don't get that though, sunni mosques are not "shirk"? I mean the only thing I can think of is they COULD be used as places to 5th column isis, and even then, isis could easily send someone to spy on sermons instead of destroying an entire building.

Destroying building...historical beautiful buildings. WOW fuck isis.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #352 - July 09, 2014, 12:22 AM

isis - being salafi fuckwits - not only hate sufis as well as shia, but hate Muslims who visit saints graves. I also noticed a grave in one of the pictures above. They consider shrines with graves shirk. (As you may know there are lots of mosques with graves in them - in Egypt there is sayidatna Zainab, Sayidna Husain etc.. - and these are sunni mosques - but if ISIS had their way they'd blow them up too)
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #353 - July 09, 2014, 03:17 AM

No., three., if I carefully look in to the mosques/shrines they destroyed., they are all   Shiite Mosques and so called Shrines of Sunni sufis., Hardcore Islamist consider  these sunni sufis as heretics of Islam . So they are doing selective destruction so far.. They have not blasted any Sunni Mosques..

Ah. Of course. Muslim Brotherhood they are not. Thank you for pointing this out to me. Iraq, meet Afghanistan.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #354 - July 09, 2014, 03:29 AM

isis - being salafi fuckwits - not only hate sufis as well as shia, but hate Muslims who visit saints graves. I also noticed a grave in one of the pictures above. They consider shrines with graves shirk. (As you may know there are lots of mosques with graves in them - in Egypt there is sayidatna Zainab, Sayidna Husain etc.. - and these are sunni mosques - but if ISIS had their way they'd blow them up too)

I didn't think of that, either. It seems the only thing they like are clean expanses of dirt.  I think there is more worship in the local banks, and they didn't rip them down, they went and prayed in them as soon as they got into town. Then left with more souvenirs from those buildings than you can find for sale at all the shrines in Iran.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #355 - July 09, 2014, 04:16 AM

ISIS are next level extremists.

Representatives of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) stated that they will ruin the Kaaba after capturing Saudi Arabia.

APA reports quoting Turkish media that ISIS wants to take control of Arar city of Saudi Arabia and start operations here.

ISIS member Abu Turab Al Mugaddasi said that they would destroy the Kaaba in Mecca: “If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah.”

http://en.apa.az/news/213369
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #356 - July 09, 2014, 05:11 AM

Representatives of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) stated that they will ruin the Kaaba after capturing Saudi Arabia.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #357 - July 09, 2014, 08:38 AM

I remember that was found to be a hoax, it was doing the rounds on social media a couple of days ago. The source was a Turkish tabloid probably trying to discredit ISIS.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #358 - July 09, 2014, 08:46 AM

I don't get that though, sunni mosques are not "shirk"? I mean the only thing I can think of is they COULD be used as places to 5th column isis, and even then, isis could easily send someone to spy on sermons instead of destroying an entire building.

Destroying building...historical beautiful buildings. WOW fuck isis.

There aren't even any Shi'as in Somalia or Mali, and Al-Shabab and Ansar Dine didn't hesitate in destroying Sufi/Sunni sites that had been there for centuries. These people are enemies of culture. 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #359 - July 09, 2014, 08:54 AM

More of enemies of historical archaeological sites, but that is the whole point isn't it? Quashing any hints in the future of prior dissent. 
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 1213 14 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »