Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420280 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #120 - June 17, 2014, 08:40 PM

I have not read any serious analysis written by a Muslim about the state of affairs in any Muslim country.

What are some of the comedic ones you have read?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #121 - June 18, 2014, 03:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Q8-tekKsQ

A propaganda video quoting all of the scriptural rationale for their entire MO, from destroying ancient tombs and shrines, to closing down the market at prayer, to combating "magic" and executing "magicians,"  to destroying stocks of hashish. This is exactly what they mean when they are talking about an "Ideal Islamic State."
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #122 - June 18, 2014, 03:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APXidzumwOw

In this video, the guy says, "Students of (Islamic) knowledge, we used to study these rulings hypothetically. So come now and see the true religion of Muhammad being implemented practically."

That really sums it up for me. I fear for Iraq and Syria if that message resonates with the salafis out there looking for a place to live out what has only been theoretical reading for them up until this point.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #123 - June 18, 2014, 03:43 PM

But I thought Islam was supposed to be implemented in Afghanistan? Saudi? Mali? Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #124 - June 18, 2014, 04:02 PM

I watched the video, and it really freaks me out that people would watch this and not see what kind of propaganda this is. It's like when my ex showed me a video from ISIS showing over a hundred Alawi women and children who had been taken "captives". They filmed them in a big room, showing they were "all OK", and then asked a couple of them how they were treated. "Oh we are treated good, we suffer no harm". I was like, are you fucking serious? You think that a woman who had been raped, beaten or whatever, would say that when her perpetrators ask her that in front of a camera? Come on, use your critical thinking.

I wonder where all the women and minorities are, why aren't they asked? Roll Eyes And, are you seriously trying to convince me that a system of "complaint" and "seeking justice" stemming from the middle ages and tribal customs will work for a population that exceeds a million? I mean, Sweden has one of the most organized social services system, not only are there clear cut no guidelines and rules, but they have computers and systems to their help t organize everything. Despite all this, it can take up to a month before your case is handled and processed. Yeah, a lot of bureaucracy and whatnot. But you mean that it's a just and working system that each individual seeks up like what, one person or two persons, who work with different issues and then make a decision based on that?  banghead

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #125 - June 18, 2014, 04:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Q8-tekKsQ

A propaganda video quoting all of the scriptural rationale for their entire MO, from destroying ancient tombs and shrines, to closing down the market at prayer, to combating "magic" and executing "magicians,"  to destroying stocks of hashish. This is exactly what they mean when they are talking about an "Ideal Islamic State."

This is all the fault of Juice...

Read Fars News today

EHRAN (FNA)- Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces General Hassan Firouzabadi said on Tuesday Israel has created and supported the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) to ward off danger from its borders.
    Firouzabadi made the remarks in Tehran on Tuesday and in reaction to the recent crimes committed by the ISIL in Iraq and its attacks in Syria since the start of the crisis in the Arab country in 2011.

"The ISIL is Israel's cover up for distancing the revolutionary forces from Israeli borders and creating a margin of security for the Zionists, and the Zionist media have also admitted this fact," he added.

Firouzabadi emphasized the necessity for the Iraqi people's unity and resistance, and said, "The only way for the Iraqi people to overcome this problem is unity, resistance and suppression of these modern-day ignorance (darkness) fighters."

In relevant remarks this week, Commander of the Iranian Ground Force Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Pourdastan underlined the Iraqi Army's might and the nation's unity in foiling the plots and threats hatched by the enemies and their allies, including terrorists of the ISIL.

It is all fault of juicey  juice..  off course it is also the fault of that  8,019 sq miles of land called Israel in the middles of a MILLION SQUARE MILE ISLAMIC MADE  DESERT

Fools talk nonsense ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #126 - June 18, 2014, 04:17 PM

I watched the video, and it really freaks me out that people would watch this and not see what kind of propaganda this is.:

oh ya .. read this under such videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWB3N_wMLMM

duweist su  2 hours ago

Mashallah good Job Brothers Smiley))

Allah jansirkum Smiley

Salam u jaleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu from Germany Smiley 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKlGVU4LAiA

Once they grow stronger, they will spread justice to the world.

They are great people  on the face of earth. Allahu Akbar !

Now we have internet filled from Heroes of ISIS

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #127 - June 18, 2014, 09:31 PM

ISIS Threatens to Invade Jordan, 'Slaughter' King Abdullah

The recent victories in Iraq and Syria by the terrorists of ISIS -- said to be an offshoot of al-Qaeda -- have emboldened the group and its followers throughout the Middle East. Now the terrorists are planning to move their jihad not only to Jordan, but also to the Gaza Strip, Sinai and Lebanon.

Failure to act will result in the establishment in the Middle East of a dangerous extremist Islamic empire that will pose a threat to American and Western interests.

"The danger is getting closer to our bedrooms." — Oraib al-Rantawi, Jordanian political analyst

Islamist terrorists in Iraq and Syria have begun creeping toward neighboring countries, sources close to the Islamic fundamentalists revealed this week.

The terrorists, who belong to The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria [ISIS -- known as DAESH in Arabic] and are said to be an offshoot of al-Qaeda, are planning to take their jihad to Jordan, Lebanon, the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula -- after having already captured large parts of Syria and Iraq, the sources said.

The capture this week by ISIS of the cities of Mosul and Tikrit in Iraq has left many Arabs and Muslims in the region worried that their countries soon may be targeted by the terrorists, who seek to create a radical Islamist emirate in the Middle East.

According to the sources, ISIS leader Abu Baker al-Baghdadi recently discussed with his lieutenants the possibility of extending the group's control beyond Syria and Iraq.

One of the ideas discussed envisages focusing ISIS's efforts on Jordan, where Islamist movements already have a significant presence. Jordan was also chosen because it has shared borders with Iraq and Syria, making it easier for the terrorists to infiltrate the kingdom.

Jordanian political analyst Oraib al-Rantawi sounded alarm bells by noting that the ISIS threat to move its fight to the kingdom was real and imminent. "We in Jordan cannot afford the luxury of just waiting and monitoring," he cautioned. "The danger is getting closer to our bedrooms. It has become a strategic danger; it is no longer a security threat from groups or cells. We must start thinking outside the box. The time has come to increase coordination and cooperation with the regimes in Baghdad and Damascus to contain the crawling of extremism and terrorism."

The ISIS terrorists see Jordan's Western-backed King Abdullah as an enemy of Islam and an infidel, and have publicly called for his execution. ISIS terrorists recently posted a video on YouTube in which they threatened to "slaughter" Abdullah, whom they denounced as a "tyrant." Some of the terrorists who appeared in the video were Jordanian citizens who tore up their passports in front of the camera and vowed to launch suicide attacks inside the kingdom.

Security sources in Amman expressed deep concern over ISIS's threats and plans to "invade" the kingdom. The sources said that King Abdullah has requested urgent military aid from the U.S. and other Western countries so that he could foil any attempt to turn Jordan into an Islamist-controlled state.

Marwan Shehadeh, an expert on Islamist groups, said he did not rule out the possibility that ISIS would target Jordan because it views the Arab regimes, including Jordan's Hashemites, as "infidels" and "apostates" who should be fought.

The recent victories by ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria have emboldened the group and its followers throughout the Middle East. Now the terrorists are planning to move their jihad not only to Jordan, but also to the Gaza Strip, Sinai and Lebanon.

This is all happening under the watching eyes of the U.S. Administration and Western countries, who seem to be uncertain as to what needs to be done to stop the Islamist terrorists from invading neighboring countries.

ISIS is a threat not only to moderate Arabs and Muslims, but also to Israel, which the terrorists say is their ultimate destination. The U.S. and its Western allies need to wake up quickly and take the necessary measures to prevent the Islamist terrorists from achieving their goal.

Failure to act will result in the establishment in the Middle East of a dangerous extremist Islamist empire that will pose a threat to American and Western interests.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #128 - June 18, 2014, 09:36 PM

I have my doubts. The delusions of Islamism run along the lines of 'Well they weren't implementing real Islam, we must struggle to bring real Islam next' and so it repeats endlessly

This. I don't think any of this bloodshed will prove to be meaningful over the long run.

I sincerely hope that whatever political or border changes will represent a general sense of self-determination of peoples and come at a minimum of battle and loss of life.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #129 - June 19, 2014, 02:20 AM

This is all the fault of Juice...

Read Fars News today

(Clicky for piccy!)
    EHRAN (FNA)- Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces General Hassan Firouzabadi said on Tuesday Israel has created and supported the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) to ward off danger from its borders.It is all fault of juicey  juice..  off course it is also the fault of that  8,019 sq miles of land called Israel in the middles of a MILLION SQUARE MILE ISLAMIC MADE  DESERT

Fools talk nonsense ..

People were pretty pissed that the USA decided to give the rebels weapons, and of course, Israels announcing their support for the rebels, and all the Israeli weaponry found with the rebels. They gave them feet to stand on. They have a part in this. Russia, Iran and hizbullah are supporting Assad and your good friends across the border of hizbullah are giving weapons to the rebels. Oh what a pickle they got themselves into, but maybe the conspiracy theorists were right and they get a nice piece of cake after this is all over.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/US-Congress-secretly-approves-weapons-flow-to-moderate-Syrian-rebels-339558
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/18/us-israel-peres-idUSBRE95H02D20130618
    http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-pm-doesnt-rule-helping-syrian-rebels-204758374.html

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #130 - June 20, 2014, 11:51 AM

^Really, Jila? Really. Netanyahu said he wouldn’t rule out arming “moderate” rebels over a year ago, Peres (also a year ago) said the U.S. was right to arm the rebels, but not a peep from Israel since then and no proof that Israel has been arming anyone, unless you accept as evidence the BS claims – accepted by no one and completely unfounded/unproven – by Assad’s regime that the rebels have Israeli weapons. Yet somehow, the all-powerful Jews are at fault for a vicious civil war in an Arab country brought to you by Assad, the Gulf sheikdoms, Turkey, Iran and Russia. Sitting on the sidelines with popcorn while your enemies gather in an enemy country to tear each other apart =/= having “a part in this”.

The U.S.’s role in the Syrian conflict is minimal; Obama is criticized relentlessly by the GOP hawks for not properly arming the moderates in Syria. The “moderates” the West provides light arms and non-lethal aid to are the FSA/SMC, who align themselves with al-Nusra (AQ in Syria) and the Saudi-backed Islamic Front, the latter two are provided with world-class weaponry by KSA and Qatar. ISIS is it’s own thing and it is at war with all the other factions in Syria; they’re not backed by any state, are listed as a terrorist organization by the U.S., and have never received any help of any kind from either the U.S. or Israel. They’re the descendants of Zarqawi.

The Muslims can’t get away with blaming this one on the Zionists or the Crusaders.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #131 - June 20, 2014, 12:18 PM

People were pretty pissed that the USA decided to give the rebels weapons, and of course, Israels announcing their support for the rebels, and all the Israeli weaponry found with the rebels. They gave them feet to stand on.
    They have a part in this. Russia, Iran and hizbullah are supporting Assad and your good friends across the border of hizbullah are giving weapons to the rebels. Oh what a pickle they got themselves into, but maybe the conspiracy theorists were right and they get a nice piece of cake after this is all over.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/US-Congress-secretly-approves-weapons-flow-to-moderate-Syrian-rebels-339558
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/18/us-israel-peres-idUSBRE95H02D20130618
    http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-pm-doesnt-rule-helping-syrian-rebels-204758374.html

Well  the words like "Americans and juice giving weapons to  rogues of Islam(not to rebels of  Assad )or the present Iraq government doesn't have weapons to fight  these rogues of Islam tells me that  such folk are not looking in to "Ground realities" and not thinking clearly.  And if you say that weapons given to rebels of Assad are moving in to  the hands of rogues of Islam means, then " the so-called rebels better pack up and oin Assad or use different method to fight Assad"

Anyways to days news   Indonesia fears terror return as fighters head to Syria, Iraq

JAKARTA: Indonesians are joining the procession of jihadists to Syria and Iraq, sparking fears they will revive sophisticated militant networks when they return and undermine a decade-long crackdown that has crippled the most dangerous cells. Support for groups like the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), Sunni radicals currently rampaging through northern Iraq, is growing among Indonesian with dozens believed to have joined the insurgency.

Analysts say the fighters will pose a new and serious threat to Indonesia when they return home with honed insurgency tactics and international militant connections, echoing the concerns of Western governments. Britain and Australia have expressed fears that Syria and Iraq are breeding grounds for violent militants who travel there from the West to fight and pose a threat to national security on their return.

Indonesia, the world's biggest Muslim-majority nation, has long struggled with terrorism but a successful clampdown in recent years has seen the end of major deadly attacks–ironically fuelling interest in Syria and Iraq.

“There's not much going on with jihad in Indonesia for militants anymore, “said Taufik Andrie, a terrorism expert at the Institute for International Peacebuilding. “There are just fragmented groups with no resources or support, so many are inspired by what's going on in Iraq and Syria,” he told AFP.

“When they return, they will be seen as high-profile Jihadi. Young people will come to them for training, to form new groups, to plan attacks, to teach how to fight and make bombs.

- Support for ISIL 'growing' -

Indonesia's anti-terror unit has acknowledged that support for ISIL is growing, judging by rallies, social media and the sermons of radical preachers. The militants have crossed the border from Syria into northern Iraq and taken over key cities in lightning gains, bringing the Iraqi army to its knees.

Indonesia estimates that 60 Indonesians have travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight but experts say the figure is closer to 100 and growing fast. There are no laws prohibiting Indonesians from joining foreign militant groups and Islamic organisations have openly held fundraisers for ISIL.

“Some jihadists in Indonesia see ISIL as the embryo of an Islamic caliphate, which is their ultimate goal,” said Solahudin, author of “The Roots of Terrorism in Indonesia” who goes by one name.

Radical Islamic websites, such al-Mustaqbal and VOA Islam, are publishing pro-ISIL news stories, describing its takeover of Iraqi cities as the “liberation” of Sunni Muslims in Shia-majority Iraq.

Most Indonesians are Sunni Muslims and tensions with minority Shias have intensified in recent years. Terrorism expert Andrie said returnees would likely exacerbate sectarian clashes.

Governments are increasingly concerned over the flow of foreigners to the Syria conflict, with the New York-based intelligence Soufan Group estimating some 12,000 have done so in the past three years. ................”.

well whatever.. read the rest at the link . Maybe Present American is govt is smarter than Mr. Bush Govt.. They are gathering  all  JANNAH SEEKING  Heroes of Islam in to one place .. Now they can tag them  and give target practice for these drone drivers from a remote place in America.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #132 - June 20, 2014, 12:23 PM

The Muslims can’t get away with blaming this one on the Zionists or the Crusaders.

No good Muslim folks that are well educated and smart can blame the Zionists or the Crusaders.  

Because whole Islam right from the beginning  is started  by these Zionists or the Crusaders., And  that also goes to Quran & its writers.. You may not know but All these "Ibn" guys were actually Jews to start with

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #133 - June 20, 2014, 03:52 PM

^Really, Jila? Really. Netanyahu said he wouldn’t rule out arming “moderate” rebels over a year ago, Peres (also a year ago) said the U.S. was right to arm the rebels, but not a peep from Israel since then and no proof that Israel has been arming anyone, unless you accept as evidence the BS claims – accepted by no one and completely unfounded/unproven – by Assad’s regime that the rebels have Israeli weapons. Yet somehow, the all-powerful Jews are at fault for a vicious civil war in an Arab country brought to you by Assad, the Gulf sheikdoms, Turkey, Iran and Russia. Sitting on the sidelines with popcorn while your enemies gather in an enemy country to tear each other apart =/= having “a part in this”.

The U.S.’s role in the Syrian conflict is minimal; Obama is criticized relentlessly by the GOP hawks for not properly arming the moderates in Syria. The “moderates” the West provides light arms and non-lethal aid to are the FSA/SMC, who align themselves with al-Nusra (AQ in Syria) and the Saudi-backed Islamic Front, the latter two are provided with world-class weaponry by KSA and Qatar. ISIS is it’s own thing and it is at war with all the other factions in Syria; they’re not backed by any state, are listed as a terrorist organization by the U.S., and have never received any help of any kind from either the U.S. or Israel. They’re the descendants of Zarqawi.

touche

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #134 - June 20, 2014, 04:15 PM

WARNING TO AMERICANS An American Attack on ISIS in Iraq Could Mean Retaliation Back Home

.....though President Barack Obama announced Thursday the U.S. is sending 300 special forces to Iraq in an advisory, non-combat role  But there’s another issue worth considering: the threat of violent blowback against the U.S. at home. For the moment, ISIS, which has fighters in Syria and Iraq, is focused on expanding its territory on both sides of the border. But an American attack on ISIS could turn the group’s wrath Westward, and it already has the means to retaliate on American shores.......

.....Between an estimated 10,000 to 11,000 foreign fighters have joined the fight against President Bashar Assad in neighboring Syria, some 3,000 of whom have passports that allow them unfettered access to the U.S. and Europe. Most Westerners fighting in Syria say they want to defeat Assad and build a new nation based on the laws of Islam, but their governments fear they could be radicalized and persuaded to return home to attack Western targets.

Americans better don't go there.. Let Israel do your job., just pay them..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #135 - June 20, 2014, 05:29 PM

^Yeah, I think the West should sit this one out. Despite all the bluster and threats, ISIS hasn't shown any real desire or initiative to attack the West, and U.S. intervention could change that. Not to mention that it could be seen by Sunnis as the dirty kuffar allying with the ghastly Safavids against the righteous ahl-as-sunnah. The Sunnis appear to already have a persecution complex the size of Anbar (despite Sunni extremists always being the ones to ignite sectarian conflict and violent chaos Roll Eyes ). It would just make everything worse, as U.S. intervention in the Middle East often does.

touche

Smiley
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #136 - June 20, 2014, 07:03 PM

I just saw a video of some members of ISIS decapitating a man. They started from the back of his neck. This fucking shit makes me sick. Shi'a and Sunni are all up each others throats now. For some God that doesn't exist. Fucking idiots.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #137 - June 20, 2014, 07:18 PM

I never understand why you would watch such a video, I don't ever want to see such things

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #138 - June 20, 2014, 07:58 PM

World powers, regional players, trans-border zealots, irresponsible scholars and international agencies – all have fanned and added fuel to the flames of sectarianism and extremism. As a result, today, it threatens to destroy everything in its path including those who sowed the seeds of strife.

The Sunni-Shia schism has been a reality of Islamic history. However, it has never threatened Islamic unity and the very foundations of the House of Islam as it does today. Unless saner elements on both sides – governments, political leadership, religious scholars and civil society – come together to stem the rot, we will soon have a catastrophe on our hands.   

What is this Sunni-Shia business anyway? We slaughter each other with impunity and that too in the name of a faith that stands for peace, mercy and forgiveness. The followers of both sects love and revere Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and his noble descendants. So what is the point of this conflict?

Islam came as a blessing to the whole of mankind. It does not condone the shedding of innocent blood,

So if the chickens of Iraqi resistance have come home to roost and the country slides from chronic bad governance into total chaos, Al Maliki has no one to blame but himself. He had a historic opportunity to unify a war weary nation when he was elected prime minister. The Americans had packed their bags to depart Iraq, leaving behind their bewildering mess.

Like Nelson Mandela he could have offered a healing touch to his people by embracing every wounded soul and build a confident, forward looking nation at peace with itself.

Yesssss.,  

Islam came as a blessing to the whole of mankind. and  Islam  has the power to create people like Nelson Mandelas., ISLAM CREATED SO MANY MANDELAS since its beginning  it is difficult  to count their names..

fools write nonsense sitting in cosy coaches in an   Air conditioned  rooms

well that is what a man who lives in million pound  mansions in Dubai writes and his name is   Aijaz Zaka Syed a Islamic political PUNDIT from here write about the mess in Iraq/Syria

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #139 - June 20, 2014, 08:16 PM

I never understand why you would watch such a video, I don't ever want to see such things

Stupid me, I didn't know that's what they were going to do. The title didn't give away much. I could have guessed it was something gruesome, though.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #140 - June 20, 2014, 08:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wqp4r_iGo

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #141 - June 21, 2014, 01:35 PM

here is the news on that 20 year old Nasser Muthana' In ISIS

Here is his father speaking from London..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQEMrTd57M

well i wish such guys could read CEMB..  Parents/brothers/sisters/even friends  .. SEND THEM IN TO THIS FORUM.. ., let them learn/argue/teach their Sharia to the readers here for some time before they join ISIS heroes of Islam.
    and you can see these guys here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz4cp68OB74

the parents of THESE IDIOTS work in all sorts of jobs after moving in to foreign countries from many many 3rd world countries to give their kids best possible life that they didn't had..  But look at what these morons  fucking ISLAMIC PREACHERS OF WEST DO TO THESE GUYS WITH THOSE STUPID VERSES AND STUPID HADITH..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #142 - June 21, 2014, 03:31 PM

If one has the stomach and psyche for it, it can be insightful to see the real life consequences of such insanity.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #143 - June 21, 2014, 04:08 PM

^ Exactly! I watch these often, and they're not always easy to watch, but for me, I feel it is a good thing to do. It reminds me of the human element that I might be forgetting, or not entirely appreciating, when I just read these news stories. To actually see how brutal and terrifying it can be is very sobering. It's hard to watch, but it's the truth, and if you can stand it, there might be some benefit to acknowledge it. For me, it puts everything in perspective, makes me far more empathetic, more outspoken about human rights and a more passionate critic of these problems.

It probably won't do much good overall, but I sometimes feel like the least I can do since I can stomach it is to look. If I could, I would make people like my husband do the same, to make them see and hear the consequences of what they support, to see it plainly, without the delusions, just the ugly truth. Maybe some people would change their minds. Or maybe not. We ain't always the smartest.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #144 - June 22, 2014, 11:16 AM

Harmony day 2014, which flags do the Kurds bring? The Baathist flag. How can people forget? But I guess the prospect of having their own country means they are friends with those who gassed them, support a disgusting terrorist organisation and sell their souls. Fucking SHAME.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #145 - June 22, 2014, 01:02 PM

It's too bad that they couldn't just pick something more neutral. KRG needs more variety in it's representation, for years it has been suspiciously looking more like it's neighbors.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #146 - June 22, 2014, 01:21 PM

Yikes. The Kurds at uni? The actual flag of the Ba'ath party? Why couldn't they just bring the Kurdish flag?
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #147 - June 22, 2014, 01:32 PM

It might be that they cannot tell the difference between the two flags anymore. I hope not, but I haven't been keeping up on current events. I had to turn away some years ago, when they combined the KDP and the PUK for the vote, to crowd out the smaller parties.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #148 - June 22, 2014, 03:20 PM

It's too bad that they couldn't just pick something more neutral. KRG needs more variety in it's representation, for years it has been suspiciously looking more like it's neighbors.

Yeah...I noticed through friends that the community is split between those who support gaining Kurdistan through terrorism and those who are kinda like, it'll happen through political lobbying. It just kinda sucks that some chose the former and forgot that we were all victims of that regime. I really blame Iraq for not figuring out a deal with them...0
    Re:topic, one of the ISIS leaders was giving a speech on Al-Arabiya, calling this a "revolution". The delusion is unbelievable.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #149 - June 22, 2014, 04:04 PM

Yeah...I noticed through friends that the community is split between those who support gaining Kurdistan through terrorism and those who are kinda like, it'll happen through political lobbying. It just kinda sucks that some chose the former and forgot that we were all victims of that regime. I really blame Iraq for not figuring out a deal with them...0
    Re:topic, one of the ISIS leaders was giving a speech on Al-Arabiya, calling this a "revolution". The delusion is unbelievable.

It looks like now Baghdad is kicking itself for not figuring out a deal, too. Peshmarga have long seemed like the most qualified on the ground. Before the reliance on them was all hush hush and now it is in the open. Even the smaller parties gave their peshmarga training in ethics and prisoner handling. I think people are becoming impatient, and the current generation that just gained maturity out of Iraqi Kurdistan grew up on nationalist horror stories in the eye of a storm. I am sure the methods they want to employ seem tame to what was deployed against their parents, and probably they justify or rationalize it that way. What Iran and Turkey have done close to Qandil in recent years just makes it worse, more pressing. If the destabilization spreads, those countries might end up federalizing their Kurdish regions in order to protect their border integrity and gain further cooperation. That is exactly what most were shooting for in Kurdish parties.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »