Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: How to Shamelessly Defend Murdering Apostates/Ex-Muslims (feat. Asadullah Ali)

(Read 3473 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • How to Shamelessly Defend Murdering Apostates/Ex-Muslims (feat. Asadullah Ali)
     OP - June 07, 2014, 02:16 PM

See Post - http://captaindisguise.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-shamelessly-defend-murdering.html

NOTE: Serious Cringe Alert ahead

Hello World,

Have you met DawahFilms aka Asadullah Ali al-Andalusi? Wonderful guy. An intellectual Lion ... of God nonetheless.*
    (and for the Brown folks in the audience, did I mention he is WHITE and speaks english with an AMERICAN accent. My My ... Brown folks will get it!)

Ali holds several degrees in philosophy, Islamic Studies and reading chicken entrails (the last one was probably made up to boost his credentials).

al-Andalusi (he wants you to know he is from Muslim Spain) has a youtube channel. If you just visited his channel, you have come to the sad revelation that he has it "closed" and "offline".

Fortunately he is still willing to sacrifice a substantial amount of time on youtube for the benefit of mankind. He is very keen on letting everyone on youtube know how he has more important things to do than spending time on youtube.

He occasionally confronts fascists of the secular & liberal persuasions in order to expose their irrationality, ignorance and un-philosophical-ness...

Recently, DawahFilms rounded up several youtube libtards for a once in a lifetime learning experience. The topic, for the liberal minded, is "Murder of Apostates from Islam". But for those high minded folks such as al-Andalusi, the topic is "The Equitable Disciplinary Action for Federal Contract Infringement".

So then the libtards yell "freedom, freedom". They believe an individual should not be put to death for coming to the conclusion that the beliefs of a religion are false.

Asadullah, with gentle and calm poise, replies "hahaha you are all dumb". He proposes, using logic and arguments and evidence and God and most importantly himself, that an apostate from Islam should be killed.

The following is a meticulous examination of  al-Andalusi's reasoning and argu... actually screw that! After all, it is not fitting for a dog to question a Lion.

Without further ado, here are the "not simple-minded" reasons for why leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death...**

1. You see All Muslims have agreed to be killed if they leave Islam. They even signed a contract (for real!)
    1.1 So really, this is just like suicide. nothing more. Very progressive of Islam, in my liberal opinion.

2. Islam is very serious ... emotions, feeling, desires are for wimps ... Islam is for men and men kill other men, especially for breaching contracts, which every muslim has agreed to. (for real)

3. Postmodernism lololololol
    4. Libtard atheists have no arguments but degrading insults for the Intellectual Lion who just wants to upgrade men to take contracts seriously....so killing apostates is alright

5. We are liberal fascists ... no argument there.
    6. Haha if libtards think an apostate should not be killed for disagreeing with Islam, that is just like saying anyone can breach any contract ...so logical

7. Human Rights are Evil, of course. why? because philosophy.
    8. Liberals bomb people who disagree with them so it's cool to behead those who disagree with Islam ... who can possibly argue against that?

9. Most importantly, you see, even Ex-Muslims know Islam is the truth. They are just choosing to die (and roast in hell for eternity).
    10. Contract ... Contract ... Contract ... Very serious .... and all Muslims have agreed to be killed once they leave islam.
    11. Again, you really need to get this right, apostates just want to die. They really are just trying to kill themselves. If you weren't all blazing islam-haters, you would know that Islam is merely providing suicide assistance ... progressive much!

12. Finally, GOD!

Asadullah Dawah Ali al-Andalusi concluded his words of wisdom with the following;

Now to the subset of the Brown folks who MIGHT accidentally get the notion that "Asadullah Ali is a white-man's burden convert coming in to 'school us all' about our faith" ... ignore it. It is just waswas from Shaytan aka liberal secular fascists.

In conclusion, contracts, suicide and liberal fascists hence kill anyone who leaves Islam

And most importantly;

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

* His name Asadullah means "Lion of God"; that is what he decided to call himself after he became a Muslim. His entire name, Asadullah Ali al-Andalusi, translates to 'Ali The Andalusian Lion of God'. Nice, who wouldn't name oneself that?

** Comments taken from: https: // www. youtube.com/all_comments?v=aChKwrAqFqw
    http: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=IGEdThjcmbA
  • How to Shamelessly Defend Murdering Apostates/Ex-Muslims (feat. Asadullah Ali)
     Reply #1 - June 07, 2014, 02:20 PM

Found another cringe-worthy Muslim;

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/of_course_apostates_should_be_killed

Best line - "You non-Muslims say that people should be free to practice their religion. Our religion states that apostates must be killed. So allow us to "freely practice our religion". If you don't allow us to, you are contradicting your selves then."   Huh? Cheesy  banghead
     Reply #2 - June 07, 2014, 02:21 PM

clap clap clap

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - June 07, 2014, 02:46 PM

So by his argument if I say followed a Mayan or Aztec religion I can and by necessity  have to raid the neighboring towns for people to sacrifice and it is completely lawful. By following an Aztec religion I am accepting a contract that I must sacrifice humans to bring the rains and make sure the world is not destroyed. Religion is above the law even murder. In this case it makes the world spin.
     Reply #4 - June 07, 2014, 04:49 PM

The amount of dehumanization they have to resort to is amazing. "It is just a penalty for the break of a contract." "It is to prevent other Muslims from having doubts or emotional hurt"... all the while the concern for human life is labelled an "emotional" reason? 

Reminds me of this South Park episode, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HumancentiPad ; where Kyle has his face surgically attached to another person's anus because it said so in the itunes "Terms & Conditions"! Asadullah seems like the kind of person who thinks that should be normal
     Reply #5 - June 07, 2014, 05:09 PM

Double wow!!!

First wow to capthndisguise - bloody good job, ol' chap Afro

Second wow to the thinking that goes into that being Muslim is a legally binding contract wacko

Don't bring forward the idea to the American Lawyers' Association - I'm pretty sure they have a very imaginative lobby organisation.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #6 - June 08, 2014, 12:12 PM

Best line - "You non-Muslims say that people should be free to practice their religion. Our religion states that apostates must be killed. So allow us to "freely practice our religion". If you don't allow us to, you are contradicting your selves then."   Huh? Cheesy  banghead

Haha here's another good contradiction: He first states that people would think which would then lead them to leave Islam, then states it is for emotional reasons.... Which one is it, doubt or emotions?
    "Why on earth did this Muslim leave Islam? Is he out of his mind? Or maybe he discovered something wrong with Islam? Maybe Islam isn't that clear after all!" These people would then start to doubt their religion. If they seriously doubt their religion, they cease to be Muslims."

"Usually they are not valid, most people leave Islam for emotional reasons"

That's an interesting point as well considering I personally left because of the inconsistencies of this religion with modern science. Ironically, I wanted to be a Muslim more than anything I was too scared of hellfire and the only thing keeping me in Islam was fear of hell (emotions kept me following the religion for a while...).

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
     Reply #7 - June 08, 2014, 01:40 PM

The amount of dehumanization they have to resort to is amazing. "It is just a penalty for the break of a contract." "It is to prevent other Muslims from having doubts or emotional hurt"... all the while the concern for human life is labelled an "emotional" reason?

It’s also referred to as ‘treason’, as though denouncing your nationality, moving to another country, and speaking out against your erstwhile government is a capital offence!
     Reply #8 - June 08, 2014, 03:34 PM

Someone ought to report that guy.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #9 - June 08, 2014, 04:15 PM

Someone ought to report that guy.

Fact is...such people will elucidate on this nonsense all over the internet. However, if you put them in front of the camera then watch them squirm and come up with all sorts of apologetic abracadabra to validate their view point. At least on the internet, you get the genuine nonsense and not the diluted sort suitable to an immunised T.V. audience and pandering towards liberal/progressive naivety.

Better the devil you know and can laugh at....

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #10 - June 08, 2014, 06:00 PM

Urgh, this idiot is full of HT rhetoric.

'The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling but in rising everytime you fall'
     Reply #11 - June 08, 2014, 07:07 PM

Fact is...such people will elucidate on this nonsense all over the internet. However, if you put them in front of the camera then watch them squirm and come up with all sorts of apologetic abracadabra to validate their view point. At least on the internet, you get the genuine nonsense and not the diluted sort suitable to an immunised T.V. audience and pandering towards liberal/progressive naivety.

Better the devil you know and can laugh at....

True. I just want to block these people from public discourse, but I suppose that won't help. It would hide the issue, instead.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #12 - June 08, 2014, 08:18 PM

If I ever run into that person in real life I will kick him in the balls and then say that I was just expressing my right to freedom of religion as a member of the ball kicking religion.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #13 - June 08, 2014, 08:36 PM

Grin And if you get arrested for that, lmk, I will personally pay your bail and buy you a drink.
     Reply #14 - June 08, 2014, 08:47 PM

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #15 - June 09, 2014, 08:08 AM

I think all religions believe that theirs is true and natural. Christian converts are also called 'reverts'. Then a Muslim should be killed the number of times equal to that of all the religions of the world. On a serious note, the guy should be in an asylum. But I prefer a lifetime of jail for him.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »