Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: London Pakistan.. Pakistan Politics in London & London Politics in Pakistan..

(Read 1760 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • London Pakistan.. Pakistan Politics in London & London Politics in Pakistan..
     OP - June 05, 2014, 02:02 PM

Pakistan MQM leader Altaf Hussain arrested in London says news

Police in London have arrested the leader of Pakistan's powerful MQM party, Altaf Hussain, on suspicion of money-laundering.

Officers are searching a residential address in north-west London where they say a 60-year-old man was detained. Mr Hussain has lived in the UK since 1991, saying his life would be at risk if he returned to Pakistan.

His party, which controls Karachi, has urged supporters to stay calm amid outbreaks of violence there. The British and Pakistani authorities have in the past expressed concerns that any arrest of Altaf Hussain could lead to violent protests in Karachi.

well this is Karachi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZjrcVRTLhc

Pakistan: Altaf Hussein supporters rally in Karachi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mTQxJXg6J0

Pakistan: British consulate sealed off by police barricade
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC4XQKyisho

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• London Pakistan.. Pakistan Politics in London & London Politics in Pakistan..
     Reply #1 - June 05, 2014, 02:16 PM

Ary NEWS Special ON - Altaf Hussain Arrested in London-  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntYmp4f2GO8

Why Altaf Hussain is  Arrested in London?? Published on Jun 3, 2014
    Well I am not going to watch that but let me read this on why he was arrested??

The leader of Pakistan's MQM party, Altaf Hussain, has been arrested in London on suspicion of money laundering. The development has raised concern of violent backlash in his home base of Karachi. Scotland Yard confirmed that a 60 year old British-Pakistani man was arrested on suspicion of money laundering.

The arrest took place this morning at a North West London property where police had earlier recovered £250,000.

The MQM was formed in 1984 and is supported by millions of Muslim Urdu-speaking people whose families migrated from India to Pakistan when the country was created in 1947. The party represents itself as a moderate, secular voice in the country's politics.   Hussain's residence was raided by British police in 2012 and 2013 on suspicion of money laundering.
    dr/msh (AFP, AP, Reuters)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr.. when is this   money laundering became a problem to London? Specially Pakistani money that is  laundered in London ., And why is that a problem to London?? .. Money is travelling from Pakistan to London..

Did London govt count how many Politicians of Pakistan have MILLION POUND HOMES IN LONDON??  I was under the impression there is some other problem in that arrest..

Pakistani politician’s London mansion becomes the talk of the town

well let me get this link here  the corrupt politicians all over the third world countries using phantom firms to buy lavish properties

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »