Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why Allah is unlike any other deity

(Read 37940 times)
  • 12 3 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Why Allah is unlike any other deity
     OP - May 29, 2014, 11:42 AM

Why Allah is unlike any other deity
    There's something that most if not all of us [ex-muslims] have in common. We were all once scared of Allah.

I went trough a stage that made me wish I was dead. I was so frightend of Allah's wrath that I spent hours on the floor wishing I was dead. Wanting to jump off my balcony.

You most certainly will never hear a Christan say this about Jesus, so why is it so common with Allah?

The difference between Islam and Christanity is that Christans belive that God is omnibelovent whereas Muslims belive that Allah has a limit on mercy. In fact I have a feeling that most Muslims think that Allah is mean, that Allah is scary.

Islam fester fear. It encourages it. It wants you to fear Allah. Even after debunking Islam and pointing out all it's flaws to myself I still had a festering fear. A disgusting fear that had been indoctrianted into me from childhood. A fear that hid in all edges of my heart.

Allah is unlike any other God. Allah is a sadist. Allah is unfair and Islam blatantly points this out. Allah is a disgusting character and this is what makes him so effective. This is the reason we never hear of people leaving Islam.

The authors of the Quran used horrific and disturbing imagery to scare people into beliving. Here is just one example of what I'm talking about:

Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. 2:6-7

Reading that verse shows us just how scary Allah is! How sadistic Allah is! What kind of sick deranged physcopath could talk like that? Does this sound like the creator of the Universe talking or a sick 7th Century Beduion with skitzophrenia.

The author's of the Quran don't need evidence. All they need is fear. This is what makes Islam so effective. The fear. Even if Allah does excist (which he doesn't), does he even deserve our worship? Does this sound like the Most Merciful being in the Universe? This sounds like someone who's setting us up to fail, someone that just can't wait to punish us!
    Allah will make disbelievers' lives miserable in this world and torture them forever after they die. 2:114

Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29

Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102

But those on his left hand will face scorching wind, scalding water, and black smoke. 56:42-43

It's verses like these that make Muslims cry and tremble with fear. It's verses like this that make Islam such an effective virus. It's verses like these that make Islam so dangerous.

The author realized that using fear tactics is way easier than actually proving divinty. Islam is a barbaric religion, created by Muhammed (a savage barberian) which he used to take over Arabia.

Ash'hadu An La Ilaha - I bare witness that there is no God.

Reply #1 - May 29, 2014, 11:47 AM

They have a name for that bone chilling, mind rotting fear, too: taqwa. They think it's a good thing.
     Reply #2 - May 29, 2014, 12:24 PM

Why Allah is unlike any other deity
    There's something that most if not all of us [ex-muslims] have in common. We were all once scared of Allah.

I went trough a stage that made me wish I was dead. I was so frightend of Allah's wrath that I spent hours on the floor wishing I was dead. Wanting to jump off my balcony.

You most certainly will never hear a Christan say this about Jesus, so why is it so common with Allah?

The difference between Islam and Christanity is that Christans belive that God is omnibelovent whereas Muslims belive that Allah has a limit on mercy. In fact I have a feeling that most Muslims think that Allah is mean, that Allah is scary.

Islam fester fear. It encourages it. It wants you to fear Allah. Even after debunking Islam and pointing out all it's flaws to myself I still had a festering fear. A disgusting fear that had been indoctrianted into me from childhood. A fear that hid in all edges of my heart.

Allah is unlike any other God. Allah is a sadist. Allah is unfair and Islam blatantly points this out. Allah is a disgusting character and this is what makes him so effective. This is the reason we never hear of people leaving Islam.

The authors of the Quran used horrific and disturbing imagery to scare people into beliving. Here is just one example of what I'm talking about:

Reading that verse shows us just how scary Allah is! How sadistic Allah is! What kind of sick deranged physcopath could talk like that? Does this sound like the creator of the Universe talking or a sick 7th Century Beduion with skitzophrenia.

The author's of the Quran don't need evidence. All they need is fear. This is what makes Islam so effective. The fear. Even if Allah does excist (which he doesn't), does he even deserve our worship? Does this sound like the Most Merciful being in the Universe? This sounds like someone who's setting us up to fail, someone that just can't wait to punish us!It's verses like these that make Muslims cry and tremble with fear. It's verses like this that make Islam such an effective virus. It's verses like these that make Islam so dangerous.

The author realized that using fear tactics is way easier than actually proving divinty. Islam is a barbaric religion, created by Muhammed (a savage barberian) which he used to take over Arabia.

you are angry and upset  Abu Murtad .....

I YEEZEVEE FULLY AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH  ALL THAT Abu Murtad wrote.....  signed by yeezevee

Oops I didn't read all that post , So I guess I will agree with this  point  "Ash'hadu An La Ilaha - I bare witness that there is no God." ..  that is only the statement that I will agree with Abu_M..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - May 29, 2014, 12:59 PM

^

I also had a fear of allah for a few months after I left islam and realized it was bullshit.

But I still can't understand why the fear stayed within me after the belief faded away.   

Doesn't make sense.   

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #4 - May 29, 2014, 02:16 PM

They have a name for that bone chilling, mind rotting fear, too: taqwa. They think it's a good thing.

Jesus, that's fucked up.

Islam festers on fear, as soon as it's gone the whole religion crumbles! That tells a lot about Islam.

Reply #5 - May 29, 2014, 02:17 PM

you are angry and upset  Abu Murtad .....

I YEEZEVEE FULLY AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH  ALL THAT Abu Murtad wrote.....  signed by yeezevee

Oops I didn't read all that post , So I guess I will agree with this  point  "Ash'hadu An La Ilaha - I bare witness that there is no God." ..  that is only the statement that I will agree with Abu_M..

What exactly don't you agree with?.

Reply #6 - May 29, 2014, 03:34 PM

Leaving Islam = beheading... Why? To instill fear in anyone who thinks of leaving Islam...

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
     Reply #7 - May 29, 2014, 03:54 PM

They usually say hope and fear are the wings and love the body of the metaphorical "bird". However, irl the fear is the number one issue and concern. Love is rarely mentioned, al wadood is basically one of allah's less known names and it means "loving". Pretty lame if you ask me. How many names and attributes focuses on anger, fear and threaths?? Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #8 - May 29, 2014, 04:00 PM

Good thread Abu Murtad.  Afro
    Before I converted I had 0% belief or fear in this particular deity. Now after spending time being influenced by the faith but not ever really being a true believer and by recognizing that I've actually left it in my own head, that is if I was ever a part of it at all, I reckon my fear in this deity has gone up to about 2-3%. That's how the rot sets in, there's a tiny doubt in me since I've been exposed to the madness.
     Reply #9 - May 29, 2014, 04:01 PM

Yeah i never quite got the "fear God" part, it is quite contradictory, how can we both love and fear a diety all at once, that's pretty messed up for me.. Its similar in attempting to love and trust an abusive partner or parent.
     Reply #10 - May 29, 2014, 11:37 PM

^
    Stockholm syndrome anyone?
     Reply #11 - May 30, 2014, 12:02 AM

Yeah i never quite got the "fear God" part, it is quite contradictory, how can we both love and fear a diety all at once, that's pretty messed up for me.. Its similar in attempting to love and trust an abusive partner or parent.

^
    Stockholm syndrome anyone?

Huh?  But this Allah Doll was NEVER SEEN,   never did any thing to any one except fools are doing themselves or doing to others in the name of ALlah doll.. the Voodoo doll..

Reply #12 - May 30, 2014, 12:22 AM

Hey yeah it is a bit like Stockholm syndrome, being forced out of fear to love thee almighty Allah, for the sake of our souls survival, it's not a real love  Then we got those "demi gods" roaming the earth, wreaking havoc, the islamic baboons.
     Reply #13 - May 30, 2014, 07:38 AM

They usually say hope and fear are the wings and love the body of the metaphorical "bird". However, irl the fear is the number one issue and concern. Love is rarely mentioned, al wadood is basically one of allah's less known names and it means "loving". Pretty lame if you ask me. How many names and attributes focuses on anger, fear and threaths?? Roll Eyes

Al muntaqim is a good example of that

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
     Reply #14 - May 30, 2014, 08:07 AM

Hey yeah it is a bit like Stockholm syndrome, being forced out of fear to love thee almighty Allah, for the sake of our souls survival, it's not a real love  Then we got those "demi gods" roaming the earth, wreaking havoc, the islamic baboons.

Suki..............................

Hmm "Mullahs and AMRIKA"... dangerous combination...

Reply #15 - May 30, 2014, 08:26 AM

Don't call them demi-gods. Call them full-demons.
     Reply #16 - May 30, 2014, 12:34 PM

I lost my fear of Allah the moment I realized that an All-Powerful God could've done better than the Qur'an and that a Self-Sufficient God doesn't need worship.

Me: Hey Allah!
    Allah: KAFIR!
     Reply #17 - May 30, 2014, 12:53 PM

I second to that.
     Reply #18 - May 30, 2014, 01:08 PM

I third :3

Reply #19 - May 30, 2014, 01:57 PM

Hmm Now you are talking  Abu Murtad.,  So you mean to say that T.M.M.T. is right saying . "Self-Sufficient God doesn't need worship".............?

by that you are agreeing  "Allah is like  any other deity.,  does it not??
    correct me if I am wrong advanced Murtad..

Reply #20 - May 30, 2014, 02:20 PM

Hmm Now you are talking  Abu Murtad.,  So you mean to say that T.M.M.T. is right saying . "Self-Sufficient God doesn't need worship".............?

by that you are agreeing  "Allah is like  any other deity.,  does it not??
    correct me if I am wrong advanced Murtad..

I think that Allah is unlike other deities when it comes to his sadism.

Reply #21 - May 30, 2014, 02:55 PM

^

I also had a fear of allah for a few months after I left islam and realized it was bullshit.

But I still can't understand why the fear stayed within me after the belief faded away.   

Doesn't make sense.   

It makes sense because you were indoctrinated with that fear.
     Reply #22 - May 30, 2014, 08:29 PM

Christianity is not very different than Islam, it just has better PR these days.
     Reply #23 - May 30, 2014, 09:53 PM

Christianity is not very different than Islam,

NO..no...NOO.. as you know "different, very different ..almost similar" are "Different words"  bogart .,

Besides from what is written in their respective religious scriptures., there is a fundamental difference the way Christianity depicts the character of Jesus Christ and the way Islam depicts the character of Jesus Muhammad. Even if you considers both guys were NOT real characters and Jesus was NOT son of God(whatever) Still there is a big difference between the two..

Often I have asked this question to Muslims ., The question is .,

If we remove, "The Christ is son of God" and consider him as a Prophet as Muslims consider., What did Islam as religion improved the society over what is/was there in Christianity?  

What is it,  that is there in Quran THAT IS NOT THERE IN BIBLE which is morally superior?  In fact Muslim Intellectuals never  answered that question ..

Reply #24 - September 07, 2014, 11:57 AM

I'm new, but just a couple of quick ways to get past the voracity of the various texts.
    There are three texts that I'll mention; Old Testament [Torah], New Testament, and Koran.
    The Koran verifies the existence of the previous two books. If you believe that there is/was God, I'd say that the people groups in the area were aware that they existed. Whether or not you believe in God, historically, these documents were in existence. That is moving backwards from newest to oldest.
    Now moving from oldest to newest, the OT predicts a "new covenant", the NT does not predict a newer testament. As a matter of fact, the NT predicts attempts to alter the previous two texts, and warns of this and calls the attempts to be "accursed". Is "accursed" the accurate description of how the Koran can be viewed? In the NT, there are numerous warnings of "false prophets", wolves in sheep’s clothing, elect being deceived...
    The "enemy of your soul" has used these tactics before and after; visitations [serpent, angels] to profess a different [wrong/Satanic] method of attaining "enlightenment". Serpent to Adam & Eve in the garden, and an angel to Joseph Smith [Mormon]. So Mohamed was just another victim at being deceived.
    The reason that the god Allah seems so mean, scary, angry, vindictive...? Allah's Koran is displaying the true character of its' author, which Mohamed claims was "imparted" to him. It is "false doctrine", no more, no less. You'd hope that God would be kind and loving. The "people of the book" thought they were blessed by God [being kind and loving], so did Mohamed. God blessed the people of the book, and He blesses His people now. God is love, not hate [of your neighbour, enemies, women, kafir...]. The god of the Koran is hate, the God of the OT&NT is love [more love in NT]. ;-]
    God and Allah are NOT the same. 

Reply #25 - September 07, 2014, 11:59 AM

Wayyy more love in the NT than the OT. Cheesy I would actually argue that the OT on its own is way, way more evil than the entirety of the Quran. Thank goodness he made a sequel.
     Reply #26 - September 07, 2014, 12:38 PM

Wayyy more love in the NT than the OT. Cheesy I would actually argue that the OT on its own is way, way more evil than the entirety of the Quran. Thank goodness he made a sequel.

Agreed. The rating of how....malevolent the god of each book is from least to most is NT-Qur'an-OT.

That's a scale I don't think many people here would disagree on. I think the thing with Allah is that Islam was never reformed; Islam was incredibly shitty and 'evil' to begin with. The Qur'an distinguishes itself by its unchanging nature, that is the only ground Muslims have when arguing with Christians; the Qur'an is 'unchanged', it is the one true word of god and changing a single tashkeel would render it broken, no better than any of the other religions.

Quote from: Joke I really wanted to make but didn't find any place for
    ALLAH IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER DEITY BECAUSE HE'S ACTUALLY REAL

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #27 - September 07, 2014, 12:47 PM

Take your ball and go home? Can't take a joke.

The "newness", immaturity, lack of development... I see this as a sign of insecurity, hence the lack of questioning. If I was the new kid on the block, I might devise some pretty bare knuckle tactics as well.

I think that the "carving out territory" had something to do with the severity in the OT, then after things got rolling, lighten up a bit.
     Reply #28 - September 07, 2014, 12:50 PM

Take your ball and go home? Can't take a joke.

The "newness", immaturity, lack of development... I see this as a sign of insecurity, hence the lack of questioning. If I was the new kid on the block, I might devise some pretty bare knuckle tactics as well.

greeting carpentaro.,  what happened carpentaro?  you sound upset for some reason...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #29 - September 07, 2014, 12:51 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure who or what you're addressing with the last thing you said, carpentaro.  wacko
  • 12 3 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »