Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: My exposé of Mo Ansar

(Read 14530 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #30 - May 18, 2014, 02:18 PM

I think the girls' cricket coach claim is true, the others are dubious at best.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #31 - May 18, 2014, 02:20 PM

Oh & he tried to get the police involved when Iain Dale correctly pointed out what a buffoon he is.

http://www.iaindale.com/posts/2014/05/04/the-truth-about-mo-ansar

• My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #32 - May 18, 2014, 02:21 PM

He ran up against the hard limits of self-promotion that any serial bullshitter with too few friends to do their dirty work will run into; in this case, it didn't help that he had run-ins with people with more powerful friends. Of course, he made life easy for his enemies in one sense - he made much of his credentials, when in fact they were his weakest spot. The trouble is that it takes credible enemies to unseat a self-promoting bullshitter at or near critical mass - as we've just seen.

Moral of the story: choose your battles wisely. In my reading, this particular doozy probably marked the stage at which Mo was going to get a lot more attention:

Soon after this, he received a visit from immigration officials. Coincidence?
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #33 - May 18, 2014, 02:28 PM

I get that that's how he acts, but I figured the people allowing him air time must have known he was full of shit. I don't get how people are acting surprised that the oaf was a fraud. He reeks of dishonesty. Did something in particular happen?

This may come across the wrong way, but my thoughts are that they didn't care. There are certain media (Guardian, BBC) who go out of there way to be the complete total polar opposite of anything even remotely critical of islam. They bend over backwards to make islam into the tellytubbies. If they could find a few imams to put their arms around each other and dance while singing "I love you, you love me, we're one happy family" they would do it. Not just once, but repeatedly as many times as they could get away with and reference it in every other sentance.

Muhammad was a decent bloke. Sharia is misunderstood. Halal is more ethical than non halal. It's possibly islamophobic to be critical of a 50+ year old man sticking his dick in a 9 year old child in this day and age. Islamists come from some strange other dimension because they couldn't possibly come from our reality. Mo Ansar is their dream muslim. I think even if there were suspicions, they would be ignored because he's so perfect for their agenda

They do have an agenda in my opinion. It's not even an agenda I'm against, there should be major media outlets to give some positive islam/muslim related news instead of all doom and gloom, but the fucking extremes they take it to...their own readers/viewers are calling them out on their bullshit.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #34 - May 18, 2014, 02:29 PM

I think the girls' cricket coach claim is true, the others are dubious at best.

Cheesy

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #35 - May 18, 2014, 02:30 PM

The thing I hate is when some Muslims claim that English media in general is anti-Islam.
    English media could easily perpetuate the issue, as far I am concerned they have been quite lenient.
    Of course there are certain outlets which like to make claims before examining the evidence- but that doesn't necessitate a hasty generalisation.

• My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #36 - May 18, 2014, 02:52 PM

The thing is he thinks he can always hide behind Islam and deflect criticism by pulling the race card. People don't care that you are Muslim or brown, Mo - not these critics, at least. You irk people because you are a slimy, lying, two faced grease ball.
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #37 - May 18, 2014, 03:44 PM

@HM
    “The Muslim Bishop of Southampton”

What the hell is a muslim bishop ?

That's like saying a Catholic ayatollah  Huh?

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #38 - May 18, 2014, 04:08 PM

The thing is he thinks he can always hide behind Islam and deflect criticism by pulling the race card. People don't care that you are Muslim or brown, Mo - not these critics, at least. You irk people because you are a slimy, lying, two faced grease ball.

he's an absurd man who just got caught out with the number of lies he told about who he was and the jobs and roles he's had in the past. Complete clown. He's basically a hustler with no qualifications. Muslims deserve better than to have someone like him on the TV claiming to represent Islam.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #39 - May 18, 2014, 04:21 PM

His credentials may seem impossible, but what most people don't know is that he actually has a set of interchangeable heads for each career.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #40 - May 18, 2014, 06:25 PM

Hah kinda of like Kryten's spare heads in Red Dwarf? I bet one has a Lancastrian accent.  whistling2
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #41 - May 18, 2014, 06:40 PM

• My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #42 - May 19, 2014, 02:43 AM

We must condemn the two extremes of extremism extremely equally. Those who make death threats, and the liberals who say things we dislike.

https://twitter.com/NesrineMalik/status/428542592507072512

• My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #43 - May 19, 2014, 04:42 PM

Finally, he's actually trying to address the critics. Sort of. It's better than nothing.

Mohammed Ansar
    ‏@MoAnsar
    Twitter, often you're quite lovely, at other times a little crazy. 100 lines please... "I will not believe nonsense smears on Mo" (+ repeat)

Careful, if you say that three times in front of a mirror, you'll summon him.  poof
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #44 - May 19, 2014, 04:48 PM

You're never gonna get through to a compulsive liar like Mo Ansar by appealing to his conscience. Anyone who lies as often and as easily as he does is already well practised in bypassing any conscience he might have in these matters.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #45 - May 19, 2014, 04:52 PM

^ Definitely agree. I think even when he finally realizes the game is over, he will always genuinely feel like he was wronged. I think he lied so much and so completely that he bought into it himself.
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #46 - May 19, 2014, 11:00 PM

We must condemn the two extremes of extremism extremely equally. Those who make death threats, and the liberals who say things we dislike.

Will the real Mo Dawah please stand up? Wink

Oh but wait . . what's this, seemingly moderate Mo hoodwinks Rusell Brand during an interview for Brand's 'Trews(True News)' youtube programme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzUIUSV77k8
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #47 - May 23, 2014, 04:14 PM

Just taken this screenshot. A new qualification to add to the CV. PhD in Pharmacology.

• My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #48 - May 23, 2014, 04:17 PM

Is he a mythomaniac? I mean, being a liar is one thing. But it seems as he believes in his own lies.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #49 - May 23, 2014, 04:24 PM

He thinks an appropriate reaction to being exposed is self-satire, apparently.
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #50 - May 23, 2014, 04:26 PM

Ooohhh so this wasn't for real, right? Because that would just be crazy. He tries to be funny and joke about the fact that he has problem with keeping his other lies realistic. Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #51 - May 23, 2014, 04:27 PM

I'm sure it was meant to be a (bad) joke given the recent circumstances.
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #52 - May 24, 2014, 06:46 AM

Quote from QSE- They bend over backwards to make islam into the tellytubbies. If they could find a few imams to put their arms around each other and dance while singing "I love you, you love me, we're one happy family" they would do it.  Grin

Is he a mythomaniac? I mean, being a liar is one thing. But it seems as he believes in his own lies.

Yes he is and he is following his prophet in that manner.
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #53 - May 24, 2014, 07:21 AM

Oh Mo Ansar has got to be thee greatest example of a muslim apologist if i ever saw one lol..  kinda reminded me of myself back in the day, still it's cute how he keeps on having to convince himself lol
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #54 - May 24, 2014, 07:39 AM

But still Zakir Naik is on top of my list of 'Top Islamic Scholars I Hate'. He is too annoying and a bigger deceiver.
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #55 - May 24, 2014, 01:35 PM

I tell you who used to irritate me, it was thee greeeaat Hamza Yusuf, great intelligence but the way he talked about women and his wife or the way he treated female guest speakers showed he was a chauvinist pig at the core.. ass hole..

Hey does anyone remember this guy ?    http://youtu.be/Wp8izSrFGmU  Mr jeffrey Lang... i havent kept up with him to date, but he sure did pull at mine and every muslims heart strings, he tried his best to reform Islam.. wonder if he is still a muslim today i must check.. i will find more vids of his...
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #56 - May 24, 2014, 02:26 PM

Zakir Naik definitely pisses me off the most, especially when I hear "Brother asked a very good question".

• My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #57 - May 24, 2014, 02:29 PM

lol ha ha..   havent watched a vid for ages but it pissed me off infinitely when it came to a woman asking a question at these conferences at the microphone, oh you can see the irritiation in the speakers faces lol !!  like how dare you, you 'omeba' wrapped in that dirty cloth even dare to crawl up to the mirophone to speak yes yes you should see  "hamza whats iz face ass" hes the worst of em all lol

havin a bad day lol :/
  • My exposé of Mo Ansar
     Reply #58 - May 24, 2014, 02:30 PM

I hate how obsessed he is with finding prophecies and inconsistencies in other holy texts Roll Eyes
  • My expos? of Mo Ansar
     Reply #59 - May 24, 2014, 02:39 PM

Okay, I skimmed through the Rationalizer's article on this Mo chap. He's extremely pretentious and self-aggrandizing. As a lawyer/banker/lecturer/commentator/community leader/LibDem critical friend/human's rights warrior Cheesy Now, is this clown really nefarious? Has he spoken out against ex-Muslims or the LGBT community or anything?
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »