Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Abu Hamza lost hands in Pakistan army experiment says news

(Read 3767 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Abu Hamza lost hands in Pakistan army experiment says news
     OP - May 08, 2014, 07:38 PM

Abu Hamza lost hands in Pakistan army experiment  says news

NEW YORK: British hate preacher Abu Hamza told his US terror trial Thursday that his hands were blown off during a Pakistan army explosives experiment in Lahore in 1993.

The device was prepared by an Arab with the same name as an expert alleged to have taught al Qaeda recruits in Afghanistan in 2000-01.

Mustafa Kamel Mustafa, 56, better known in Britain as Abu Hamza al-Masri has pleaded not guilty in New York to 11 kidnapping and terror counts that pre-date 9/11.

He is charged over the 1998 kidnapping in Yemen of 16 Westerners, conspiracy to set up a jihad training camp in Oregon in 1999, of providing material support to al Qaeda, of assisting the Taliban and of sending recruits for terror training in Afghanistan.
    Work in Pakistan

Taking the stand in his defense for a second day, he told the court he moved with his family to Pakistan in 1992 to do reconstruction work in war-torn Afghanistan.

After Saudi funders pulled the plug on multi-million-dollar projects, he said he helped Arab veterans of the 1980s Afghan jihad against the Soviet Union find jobs with the Pakistan army.

Those with army tactics and explosives experience were wanted “to help with the army in other areas of conflict,” Abu Hamza testified.

In 1993 he said he was designing a steel plate with a Pakistani engineer as part of a wider, unidentified project for which “others were designing explosives.” He said he introduced the army to “some Arabs,” including an Egyptian married to a Pakistani woman.

This Arab had the same name, Abu Khabab, as the man whom British al Qaeda recruit Saajid Badat said taught explosives at a jihad training camp in Afghanistan in 1999-2001.

The work took place in army issued accommodations in the city of Lahore, close to the Indian border, he said. “I was very surprised,” Abu Hamza said, describing how explosives were tested on empty land between two villas outside on the street. “I was surprised why the neighbors were not complaining or calling the police. They were all army families,” he said....

well he is one of the Islamic heroes that London nurtured ..

Mustafa Kamel Mustafa (Arabic: مصطفى كامل مصطفى‎; born 15 April 1958), also known as Abu Hamza al-Masri (About this sound pronunciation (help·info);[needs IPA] أبو حمزة المصري, Abū Ḥamzah al-Maṣrī), or simply Abu Hamza, is an Egyptian-born cleric who was the imam of Finsbury Park Mosque in London, England, where he preached Islamic fundamentalism and militant Islamism, or jihadism. He was imprisoned in Britain and is now on trial in the United States, with part of the reason referring to Abu Hamza al-Masri kidnapping a New Zealand scientist and killing 6 o

well watch him talk SHEIKH ABU HAMZA ON HARD TALK 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsTmG9VopU
    and here is his son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jYIIe017Q

and hes says
    'My terror suspect father is to blame': Extraordinary defence of Abu Hamza's son as he is jailed for 11 years over £70,000 gem raid

Hate preacher Abu Hamza’s son was jailed for armed robbery yesterday – as his barrister blamed his father’s notoriety for making the 20-year-old turn to a life of crime. Imran Mostafa was part of a gang that raided a jeweller’s store in a ‘terrifying’ £70,000 smash and grab heist.

Four men – one brandishing a handgun – smashed display cabinets with a sledgehammer during the ‘sophisticated and well-planned’ raid in King’s Lynn, Norfolk.  Mostafa had denied robbery and possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence but was convicted in September following a trial  

well read that at dailymail.co.uk Thursday, May 8th 2014  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - May 08, 2014, 07:40 PM

Hello Yeez, Koi Nai Khabar?

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #2 - May 08, 2014, 07:50 PM

I saw a story the other day where he claimed to defend Britain and keep it safe. Probably believes it to.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - May 08, 2014, 08:14 PM

B
    o
    r
    e
    d

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »