Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Three hours of torture

(Read 4054 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Three hours of torture
     OP - April 28, 2014, 07:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6XBxBzq_Zg&list=PL8O7B9kTXCjeDQ5eboCWYsVYS4Tvb7e07

OMGoooon this Hamza guy goes round and round the merry go round

I can no longer stand the sound of his voice

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • Three hours of toture
     Reply #1 - April 28, 2014, 08:05 PM

That was the "old" Hamza, he now focuses on consciousness.
    Btw, you may want to check your spelling of torture.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Three hours of toture
     Reply #2 - April 28, 2014, 08:11 PM

I watched that video a while ago. It is the quietest you'll ever see Hamza.
  • Three hours of toture
     Reply #3 - April 28, 2014, 08:16 PM

To be fair, he did release a statement which stated that his scientific approach to Islam was an embarrassment.

• Three hours of toture
     Reply #4 - April 28, 2014, 08:21 PM

^ I'm all for giving credit where it is due, but I highly doubt that he admitted that out of integrity. He actually had been debunked and had been embarrassed, and the only way to do damage control was to jump ship when he first realized that people like The Rationalizer were not going to back off and that they were starting to get attention that damaged the credibility of iERA et al.
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #5 - April 28, 2014, 08:24 PM

It's quite probable, Hamza has come across as being insincere in some debates, prime example: Tzortzis vs Hoodhboy.
    In retrospect, Hamza is a fucking dick. He claimed during the debate that prof. Hoodbhoy "hates the Islamic world", people have been accused of blasphemy over things smaller than that claim...

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #6 - April 28, 2014, 08:29 PM

Oh, he's absolutely insincere, he has a fixed conclusion and he grasps at straws trying to find evidence to fit it. IIRC, he even sort of alluded to his lack of integrity as far as his arguments went in that webinar.

I've said it before. I really don't think Hamza is an idiot. I think he is pretty decent with strategy, and he knows how to manipulate and how to present himself. When he saw that there was no sweeping this under the rug, and that there was potential for the backlash to keep growing, he knew that this was the only thing to do.
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #7 - April 28, 2014, 08:32 PM

Another issue with reference to your post lua, is that the "scientific" approach to the Qur'an led to many daai's promulgating said view. As a result of this narrative, many still try to promote it.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #8 - April 28, 2014, 08:38 PM

Oh, he's absolutely insincere, he has a fixed conclusion and he grasps at straws trying to find evidence to fit it. IIRC, he even sort of alluded to his lack of integrity as far as his arguments went in that webinar.

I've said it before. I really don't think Hamza is an idiot. I think he is pretty decent with strategy, and he knows how to manipulate and how to present himself. When he saw that there was no sweeping this under the rug, and that there was potential for the backlash to keep growing, he knew that this was the only thing to do.

Aka Muslim presuppositionalists.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #9 - April 28, 2014, 08:41 PM

Another issue with reference to your post lua, is that the "scientific" approach to the Qur'an led to many daai's promulgating said view. As a result of this narrative, many still try to promote it.

Sure, some still do, but I think Hamza in particular knows better than this. Most of why he's in his position isn't because of his profound Islamic knowledge, but because he is charismatic and a great communicator who knows how to manipulate his target audience. I have no doubt that he realized that sticking by his old assertions was akin to staying on a sinking ship.
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #10 - April 28, 2014, 08:43 PM

Either way, he has a long way to go before he is the next WLC.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #11 - April 28, 2014, 08:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K55ERNlljw

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #12 - April 28, 2014, 08:59 PM

^ Wait. Is he really having an English comprehension problem @ 3:28 ?
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #13 - April 28, 2014, 09:24 PM

Slimy little cunt,

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #14 - April 28, 2014, 09:26 PM

^ Wait. Is he really having an English comprehension problem @ 3:28 ?

no  that fool's problem is NOT English comprehension, His problem is,   he dropped out of college and wasted his time  in preaching nonsense from a 1000 year old stupid book.  Now he can not go back to college because he is old and has to take that 10th grade Physics exams to get back to college .. So the fool goes around internet and projects himself as theoretical physicist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB7xeoKqo4I

watch that fool getting butt kicked by Prof. Hoodbhoy.,  He says he is guest you fucking baboons  put  dr  Hoodbhoy in trouble  with religious rogues of LUMS and he has to live LUMS and leave  the country for some time..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #15 - April 28, 2014, 09:31 PM

Hamza feels threatened so resorts to lies and slander...again.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #16 - April 28, 2014, 09:38 PM

no  that fool's problem is NOT English comprehension, His problem is,   he dropped out of college and wasted his time  in preaching nonsense from a 1000 year old stupid book.  Now he can not go back to college because he is old and has to take that 10th grade Physics exams to get back to college .. So the fool goes around internet and projects himself as theoretical physicist.

watch that fool getting butt kicked by Prof. Hoodbhoy.,  He says he is guest you fucking baboons  put  dr  Hoodbhoy in trouble  with religious rogues of LUMS and he has to live LUMS and leave  the country for some time..

Hamza has a bsc in psychology apparently.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #17 - April 28, 2014, 09:42 PM

Hamza feels threatened so resorts to lies and slander...again.

WHAT THREATENED?  WHO THREATENED THAT SCOUNDREL?   this is what happened

Pakistan: Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy fired from LUMS

MIT alum and preeminent physicist Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy has been fired from LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences). Dr. Hoodbhoy's contract will not be renewed for the next term starting January2013.

In LUMS he initiated a course titled “Science and the Contemporary World Order”. The course discussed the relationship between science and religion  in our modern world. The reason for introducing this course was to bridge the gap between science and art students at LUMS. Dr. Hoodbhoy believes that this course provided the ideological impetus to fire him from his job. In his letter to Mr. Adil Najam (Vice Chancellor LUMS), he writes:

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #18 - April 28, 2014, 09:43 PM

Hamza has a bsc in psychology apparently.

What   psychology?? from where??  from Pakistan colleges of Psychos??

HE IS FUCKING PSYCHO NUT CASE

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #19 - April 28, 2014, 09:46 PM

LOL he says it in an interview with Richard Dawkins.

(I'm not saying that he has the qualifications, just that he claims that he does)

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #20 - April 28, 2014, 09:47 PM

watch that fool getting butt kicked by Prof. Hoodbhoy.,  He says he is guest you fucking baboons  put  dr  Hoodbhoy in trouble  with religious rogues of LUMS and he has to live LUMS and leave  the country for some time..

O hamza  no

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #21 - April 28, 2014, 10:38 PM

Agree with all of the above. Fuck Hamza.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #22 - April 28, 2014, 11:30 PM

Here's another classic Hamza. PZ Myers walks out of a convention, has Hamza and friends walk up to him, shove a mic in his face and has Hamza ask why he hates muslims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T5Pm7qLH50

The above is the edited iERA post. Below is part one of the unedited conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rNtEdptaY

And here we have yet more shameless lies and slander from Hamza in regards to PZ Myers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmqlodiEFsg

I fucking hate that slimy little two faced cunt. He has no originality, no integrity, no honesty, and absolutely nothing to offer. He preys on the gullible and steals the words of others,  spreads deceit and takes the donations of trusting muslims to give himself a nice salary. He is a conman and a predator.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #23 - April 28, 2014, 11:37 PM

The expression on PZ Myers' face when Hamza says that the Quran is still correct no matter what communicates everything that I have to say about Tzortzis when I watch one of his debates, all condensed into three seconds.
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #24 - April 28, 2014, 11:48 PM

He lies all the fucking time. The Rationalizer took pictures of comments Hamza edited/deleted to make him look bad and published them so Hamza couldn't get away with it. He does a little video on Prof Hoodbhoy after the talk to swing things in his favour.

See the lies for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOW41gVCkco

And Hoodbhoy's POV here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu0njkYqgFQ

There's another video, I'll have to look it up, Hamza was debating someone, scorned him for arguing against god when he hadn't read the quran. His "opponent" said something along the lines of "I mentioned that to you, you said I don't need to have read it and shouldn't worry about it". Hamza deigns it, the bloke said "I have the e-mails" and Hamza tries to switch the topic of conversation. I'll have to try and remember who that bloke was, see if the e-mails were published. Thing is, even without seeing the e-mails I can believe it. To be fair I should reserve judgement until I see for myself but this is classic Hamza. I've seen proof of him doing this so many times I have no problem whatsoever believing it. Though as I said, to be fair I should reserve judgement. This may be the one time in his life he's told the truth.

He talks so much shit, lies about so many people, slanders over and over, I'm amazed I haven't heard of anyone suing him.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #25 - April 29, 2014, 01:17 AM

I'm sorry, I don't want to be petty about the hero of our story, and I'm sure this has probably already been on here before, but this makes me smile every time I say it in my head. Whoever thought of this was adorable.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/40/400dbe72848be076cb5f85e2be73da0e6a4024ce8dd01790161d89cadbcd8964.jpg
  • Three hours of torture
     Reply #26 - April 29, 2014, 01:33 AM

Hamza is without doubt the hero of his own story.

• Three hours of torture
     Reply #27 - April 29, 2014, 01:44 AM

I think  Tony Blair is watching that   tortilla tortoise fool.,  ., He too is out to fight Islam with SWORD..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/10781481/West-and-Russia-must-unite-to-tackle-radical-Islam-says-Tony-Blair.html

and he wants to get together with Russia and China to fight Islam.. watch the video what he says..  Well faith heads like sword fights..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoFjjeO6mmI

Common Muslimah.,  go fight with your sister's husband .. beat him up..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »