Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: CEMB Camping Trip 2014

(Read 32529 times)
  • 12 3 ... 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     OP - April 26, 2014, 02:42 PM

No, there is not an actual camping trip, though that would be totally awesome.

It’s a game. If CEMB had a camping trip this year, what might different members be doing? Post what you think would be going on at this heathenish murtad retreat?

Yeezevee would be at the campfire, beer in hand,  telling stories that no one fully understands, but that are still somehow thoroughly entertaining.

Osmanthus would be out in the woods barefooted, foraging for edible (and smokable)plants and roots to bring back to camp.

Quod would be sipping whiskey out of the bottle dancing to heavy metal.

What else?
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #1 - April 26, 2014, 03:15 PM

Ill be around the camp fire listening to yeez's stories while waiting for osmantus to bring some edible fungi which make the stars look like flowers and slipping Quod my mixtape with all the heavy metal songs with the Azan in the background.
    I'd would also be taking the BRBQ orders and making sure yeez doesn't fall into the fire. sloshed
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #2 - April 26, 2014, 03:32 PM

HM would be smoking his shisha and not passing the pipe around to asbie so asbie is giving him the evils

Pepe would be riding the wild horse that he randomly found

TDR would be laying on his back with a lazy smile on his face because of how high he is

Al-Alethia would be listening to Yeez's story and staring at him half admiring/half trying to understand what he's saying

Nikolaj would be trying to find a phone signal so he can make contact with his lady duck back home

allat would be scratching "allah sucks" into the trees and Ishina would secretly follow and edit the h of allah to a "t"

Qitan would be chucking sticks at TDR's face but he's too high to notice

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #3 - April 26, 2014, 03:33 PM

allat would be scratching "allah sucks" into the trees and Ishina would secretly follow and edit the h of allah to a "t"

Cheesy
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #4 - April 26, 2014, 03:43 PM

While thinking about Pepe, he'd probably look so fabulous on his horse, I just realised: Pepe would make a FABULOUS gay icon!

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #5 - April 26, 2014, 03:48 PM

Jila and Toona would be playing video games and swearing at each other in Arabic while Jila’s avatar chased Toona’s avatar around a tree.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #6 - April 26, 2014, 03:59 PM

ROFL!

Abood suddenly switches off Quods music and slips in his own mix tape, quod tries to take a swing at abood but all that whiskey makes him miss and he falls over and shakes his fist at a tree thinkning it's abood

Os gets chased back to the campfire by a wild bore because he tried to finger it

TDR gets the munchies and wrestles the bore into the campfire to make his dinner

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #7 - April 26, 2014, 04:01 PM

Os gets chased back to the campfire by a wild bore because he tried to finger it

He didn’t try to finger the boar. He tried to finger one of the boar’s piglets! Cheesy
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #8 - April 26, 2014, 04:02 PM

Solara is getting her hair combed by Sir Wankalot in the tent while they discuss the pains of their waxing experiences

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #9 - April 26, 2014, 04:08 PM

After discovering the freedom of no hijab, Luthiel discovers the freedom of nudism and takes all her clothes off.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #10 - April 26, 2014, 04:10 PM

HM finally passes the pipe to asbie to join Luthiel and be a nudist too.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #11 - April 26, 2014, 04:12 PM

I'm socially awkward and sit by the camp fire like a shy school girl hoping someone's gonna approach me. Once I feel comfortable enough and let lose, it's my high pitched laugh you'll hear and think "wtf who is that?!"

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #12 - April 26, 2014, 04:15 PM

I got excited when I read the title of the thread but then read the post.  So Disappointed  Angry  

Back to the game,

It's late at night and HM is playing the guitar, while Jila is singing a song.  Smiley  

Meanwhile Cornflower has stolen HM's homebrew beer kit so she can get drunk and get over her awkwardness.    bunny

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #13 - April 26, 2014, 04:17 PM

Lua would be torn between listening to Yeez’s drunken story or huddling around a candle with descent to work out mathematical equations needed to generate a natural power source.  Kutta would be trying to persuade both of them to divert their attention to figuring out all the mathematical possibilities of the number 19.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #14 - April 26, 2014, 04:20 PM

Wow, this thread is great!

Quote from: happymurtad
    Quod would be sipping whiskey out of the bottle dancing to heavy metal.

We'd set up a glorious mosh pit for him!
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #15 - April 26, 2014, 04:23 PM

schizo disagrees with Yeez's drunken story and tries to explain what Karl Marx really said.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #16 - April 26, 2014, 04:27 PM

^ Cheesy
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #17 - April 26, 2014, 04:27 PM

Thanks to HM’s strong brew, Cornflower looses all inhibitions and begins laughing hysterically at all of the shenanigans taking place. She’s the first to encourage everyone to go down to the lake for a midnight dip. The moonlight twinkling in her eyes as she emerges from the water and pulls her wet hair back from off her face, she yells obscenities heavenwards in Swedish and English daring everyone else to jump in.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #18 - April 26, 2014, 04:30 PM

Lua would be torn between listening to Yeez’s drunken story or huddling around a candle with descent to work out mathematical equations needed to generate a natural power source.

That's the truth. Descent, can we sit next to Yeezevee so I can multitask and creep on him while we do science?
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #19 - April 26, 2014, 04:34 PM

After one hour of shaking his fist at the tree, quod hears Abood yelling obscenities in the water with cornflower, so he makes his way to the water and wrestles abood

Solara and Sir Wankalot emerge from the tent and ask TDR for a piece of his boar because they're starving, but TDR refuses. They ask billy to help them hold TDR's hands back while they take a good portion of the boar and Solara, billy and Sir Wankalot head back to the tent to have dinner

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #20 - April 26, 2014, 04:37 PM

Ishina would be demolishing creationists from the next camp over in a debate while simultaneously chopping firewood with her katana sword.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #21 - April 26, 2014, 04:41 PM

I see cornflower hunting wild boar for the barby like she's on the set of hunger games, lua and confuse make a botanical garden but confuse gets distracted and makes daisy chains.  Osthamus thinks he's bear grylls and spends his days lurking in the woods..  Quod and yezeeze provide the entertainment telling ghost stories, H murtard is camp leader and cook.. I'm just drunk  wacko
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #22 - April 26, 2014, 04:43 PM

lua and confuse ^ and David make a botanical garden but confuse gets distracted and makes daisy chains.

yes
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #23 - April 26, 2014, 04:46 PM

Osmanthus will go all Crocodile hunter and piss off all the animals in the vicinity.

That's the truth. Descent, can we sit next to Yeezevee so I can multitask and creep on him while we do science?

Of course, I want to hear yeezevee's drunken stories just as much as the next person.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #24 - April 26, 2014, 04:47 PM

Once Lua and Descent figure out a way to make a reliable power source, HM and billy pull out a stash of old kung fu movies to hook up to a projector. Inspired, TDR challenges Quod to a sparring match inside a ring of fire. Quod drunkenly accepts as Jila begins taking money for bets from the other campers.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #25 - April 26, 2014, 04:48 PM

Osmanthus will be going around telling all the other campers that their knives are not knives while brandishing his own. “This is a KNIFE!”  Cheesy
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #26 - April 26, 2014, 04:50 PM

HM, being the awesome gun-slinging American that he is, will hunt us some good game to eat.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #27 - April 26, 2014, 04:55 PM

Or, more like it, try to order a pizza. Grin
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #28 - April 26, 2014, 05:02 PM

billy gets news that hamza is at a nearby camp site so he gathers us all to throw stink bombs at hamza

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #29 - April 26, 2014, 05:04 PM

TDR realises that he's procrastinated too much, so he has a quick wank and opens his book to start studying

• 12 3 ... 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »