Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Trekking Mt Kilimanjaro

(Read 1914 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Trekking Mt Kilimanjaro
     OP - April 02, 2014, 09:04 AM

Hey guys! Cheesy

I thought of writing some soppy story about why I want to do this, because it's true, going ahead with this would drive my extremely religious mother insane, but I'll just get to the point.

As some of you know, I have put myself forward to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in August to raise money for Dig Deep, in order to provide clean drinking water and sanitation in East Africa. These are basic life necessities that many in the world can't even access at the moment. 16 million kenyans still lack access to clean water and continue to die as a result of this! We take for granted, letting the tap run endlessly as we brush our teeth in the morning, and drinking from a tap till whenever we wish to till our thirst is quenched. It must anger you all to know that the sad reality is that millions in Kenya do not have this basic necessity! Your donations will build wells in local villages so that families no longer have to travel miles on end, for not even half a glass of clean water. Please Please anything as little as £1 will be life changing! I understand we are students, and have financial worries but we're far better off than a lot and we are by far the richest in the world! Any donations to this charity would mean soo much to me! I hope you guys will be kind enough to donate and support me with this. Thank you so much for reading!!  far away hug

https://www.justgiving.com/zahra-mukhtar/

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »