Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: hamza Tzotzis

(Read 5299 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • hamza Tzotzis
     OP - March 26, 2014, 10:20 AM

How does one go from this way of thinking to islam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTdWoVUPXU

Why do you think HAmza is muslim,  I know a lot of you guys don't like him, howcome? He is a hero in the Islamic world.
    Has he actually managed to convert any atheist? He can't even convince his own dad....

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #1 - March 26, 2014, 10:25 AM

How does one go from this way of thinking to islam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTdWoVUPXU

Why do you think HAmza is muslim,  I know a lot of you guys don't like him, howcome? He is a hero in the Islamic world.

Good question and has simple answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTT5xm63Zg

The reason that CRYING BOY is hero in the Islamic world because he cries., And that is the same reason why  I heckle that guy whenever a post comes across my screen

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #2 - March 26, 2014, 10:26 AM

Yeezee I think he genuinely believes his dad is going to hell...

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #3 - March 26, 2014, 10:28 AM

This is so confusing, he studied so many religions and ended up in Islam and firmly believes it to be true, WHY?Huh?Huh?Huh???
    He claims because he needed a purpose, isn't making a difference and being a good person a good purpose to live?
    He says there must be a God with morals......
    hmmmmmmm

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #4 - March 26, 2014, 10:44 AM

My theory is that he is simply useless at everything else.
    Islamic apologetics is a field where a stupid person can become king. He has found something he is good at - telling Muslims what they want to hear. Not exactly a difficult job, but one which earns him some cash, some respect, and some esteem anyway.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #5 - March 26, 2014, 10:56 AM

true, it's easy for a man to be good at Islam too, but he doesn't just tell the mulims what to do he is a hardcore dawahman too

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #6 - March 26, 2014, 11:15 AM

yeah but he doesnt care if his dawah works. He doesn't care if his arguments are any good. He doesn't care that he is presenting Islam to be a desperate religion backed up by misrepresentations, stupidity, and plagiarism.
    In the process of pasting from William Lane Craig, he didn't stop to consider the possibility that pasting tosh, that he doesn't even understand anyway, might not be persuasive.

His Muslim fans, and his Muslim employers are very impressed with his dawah however, and that might be all he is aiming for.
    Any failure of dawah can be attributed to the seal that Allah has placed on our hearts rather than to the dawah itself being idiotic.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #7 - March 26, 2014, 11:22 AM

Ye for me the fact that he can't even convince his own dad says a lot....

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #8 - March 26, 2014, 12:00 PM

Why do you think HAmza is muslim,  I know a lot of you guys don't like him, howcome? He is a hero in the Islamic world.

He's a snake oil seller peddling the lies of da'wah with slick packaging to people with a hunger for self validation of their beliefs.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #9 - March 26, 2014, 12:32 PM

He's a snake oil seller peddling the lies of da'wah with slick packaging to people with a hunger for self validation of their beliefs.

That appears to be true,  but the question is why is he  doing that?  Why has he become a snake oil sales man?

I mean people convert in to Islam or other Abrahamic religions specially Christianity for  zillion reasons

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #10 - March 26, 2014, 12:48 PM

Because he can. Because that is what he knows. I know so many of these Dawah types. They accept Islam in college after a bad breakup or after looking for “deeper meaning” in life, then have to spend the rest of their lives trying to justify and legitimize the decisions of their late teens/early twenties.

What else would he be doing right now? Seriously. Where else could he get the respect and adoration of so many gullible followers? Where else can he get that adrenaline rush of speaking in front of a crowd and hearing the chants of “takbeer” after his every incoherent, rambling sentence? Where else can he actually matter?

And if we want to be really cynical,  which I tend to be at times, what would he stand to gain by saying he doesn’t believe in Islam if he knows what he is saying is a pile of horse poo? Absolutely nothing. What would he stand to lose? His entire life as he knows it. Why shoot himself in the foot?
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #11 - March 26, 2014, 01:13 PM

exactly that ^^^

God is Love.

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #12 - March 26, 2014, 02:09 PM

Because he can. Because that is what he knows. I know so many of these Dawah types. They accept Islam in college after a bad breakup or after looking for “deeper meaning” in life, then have to spend the rest of their lives trying to justify and legitimize the decisions of their late teens/early twenties.

That is a great point Happy M.,   I hope and wish many of these converters read  that.  Incidentally My grand father accepted Islam falling for a wonderful rich Shia Muslim lady.. they lived together and died together at an young age around 45 -47..
    What else would he be doing right now? Seriously. Where else could he get the respect and adoration of so many gullible followers? Where else can he get that adrenaline rush of speaking in front of a crowd and hearing the chants of “takbeer” after his every incoherent, rambling sentence? Where else can he actually matter?

And if we want to be really cynical,  which I tend to be at times, what would he stand to gain by saying he doesn’t believe in Islam if he knows what he is saying is a pile of horse poo?

You cleanly stumped that question for that guy's conversion.  
    what would he stand to gain by saying  Absolutely nothing. What would he stand to lose? His entire life as he knows it. Why shoot himself in the foot?

There he may loose his wife and his children and his Muslim friends.

but let me go back to these converters., your point is very valid w.r.t to these people specially  Male Christians of west who converted to Islam and doing  this Dawah Bossiness for name/fame/bread and butter.,  such as that Tortoise and

Yusuf Estes
    Abdur Raheem Green
    Bilal Philips
    Hamza Yusuf
    Khalid Yasin
    Timothy John Winter aka  Abdal Hakim Murad

but what about others ?  for e.g.

James Yee
    Mohamed Zakariya
    Dawud Wharnsby

I mean one can write tons of Psychology books on these guys and.. and there are many dedicated western women in Islam  who converted to Islam for the sake of allah/god/Islam.,  Without conversion they would have been in a far better place at least economically/family wise or socially ..  

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #13 - March 26, 2014, 02:15 PM

I have met Bilal phillips, and he is a good friend and the boss of my brother :/ but when I give his journey to Islam a second look I find similarities with other stories.
    Once again I hate that I see both sides of the story, makes decisions so hard

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #14 - March 26, 2014, 02:20 PM

I have met Bilal phillips, and he is a good friend and the boss of my brother :/ but when I give his journey to Islam a second look I find similarities with other stories.
    Once again I hate that I see both sides of the story, makes decisions so hard

tell  your brother,  he being born in Islam., he should know more Islam and should be better equipped to preach dawah than that guy  Bilal phillips., In fact tell him to replace Bilal phillips and  become a Boss of Bilal phillips..

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #15 - March 26, 2014, 02:26 PM

lol hmmmmmmmmmm actually Bilal apparently led my bro to 'trrue' Islam at a time years ago when he had his own doubts about Islam
    And the degree in Islamic studies I am doing is currently Dr bilals program

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #16 - March 26, 2014, 02:27 PM

I feel sometimes like I'm the only person who saw Hamza when I was a Muslim and disliked him.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #17 - March 26, 2014, 02:29 PM

I didn't actually know what he was about until recently, as apparently he is the one that brings the 'scientific' proof of islam which muslims LOVE so I decided to take a closer look into him.

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #18 - March 26, 2014, 02:34 PM

Maybe it's just me, but have you ever had like a bad habit or a dirty trick up your sleeve, and then you meet someone else who you can tell does the exact same thing, and you recognize those bad things about you in him, and it bothers you?

Could just be me, but that's what almost immediately happened to me with Tzortzis. On the plus side, I do actually feel that gazing into the harsh mirror that was Tzortzis et al contributed greatly to my apostasy.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #19 - March 26, 2014, 02:37 PM

In a way Lua, I felt myself becoming like my mother and I seriously started questioning myself and religion because of the person it was turning me into,

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #20 - March 26, 2014, 02:54 PM

I didn't actually know what he was about until recently, as apparently he is the one that brings the 'scientific' proof of islam which muslims LOVE so I decided to take a closer look into him.

he is actually the guy better known for the linguistic miracle. He has more recently even started debunking the science stuff. That is because he thinks he can still rely on his 'linguistic miracle'.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #21 - March 26, 2014, 02:59 PM

Back when I was watching him, he used the science and the inimitably claim in conjunction. He believed science and cosmological theories could build the case that there is a God, and then the "inimitably of the Quran" to then seal the deal and make sure we all know that it is the god of Islam specifically.

If he's going to the linguistic miracle more exclusively now (is this after the Rationalizer humiliated them on that front?), I can't tell if it is a good or bad thing. The success of that is that it's so absolutely absurd that there's really nothing for others to do in debates besides say, "That's just not true," if they're not prepared.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #22 - March 26, 2014, 03:16 PM

He is a hero in the Islamic world.

Really?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #23 - March 26, 2014, 03:18 PM

he has lots of followers. they have low self esteem and think his lies about science and Islam are true and that this proves how Islam is true. Self humiliation of the oblivious.

God is Love.

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #24 - March 26, 2014, 03:26 PM

Confusedagno

I'm pretty sure that outside the anglophone element of the muslim world, Hamza is more or less unknown. He's a professional "internet" muslim that's competing in the opening up of new markets - as with any bespoke product, he had his niche USP  (all that scientific miracle jazz ) although that brand offering currently seems to be in crisis. He's annoying in the same way that dogmatic creationist Christians of the AiG, ICR or DI are annoying, what with all the intellectual fraudery and deficiencies in knowledge, scholarship, reasoning and sound good sense - to his credit, he does seem to have realised that there's a problem with his intellectual bases on this score.

I imagine that in person, or in private, he's probably a perfectly decent and nice guy.

I wouldn't take his daddy issues too seriously, after all have you ever managed to convince your dad of anything that he didn't already hold before?
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #25 - March 26, 2014, 04:02 PM

once you stick your head outside the muslim cloud you see a lot....

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #26 - March 26, 2014, 04:19 PM

once you stick your head outside the muslim cloud you see a lot....

once you stick your head outside of Islam and read all  alleged sacred texts of all religions that is the end of Islam.

And in fact that is the end of all good old religious filth from you brain.   it will be new dawn.. new life,  new path and new exploration..

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #27 - March 26, 2014, 04:23 PM

its damn scary yeezee!!!
    Sometimes I wish I could end it all just to see whats really on the other side

• hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #28 - March 26, 2014, 04:23 PM

Hamza, and other charlatans like him (Zakir Naik), should back to school since they seemingly didn't bother to pay attention in class.
  • hamza Tzotzis
     Reply #29 - March 26, 2014, 04:35 PM

This is so confusing, he studied so many religions and ended up in Islam and firmly believes it to be true, WHY?Huh?Huh?Huh???
    He claims because he needed a purpose, isn't making a difference and being a good person a good purpose to live?
    He says there must be a God with morals......
    hmmmmmmm

Why don't you pose the same question to people who choose other religions from scratch, or believe in no religion after studying them all?
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »