Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:41 PM

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:21 PM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Arabic neo-paganism

(Read 6282 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     OP - March 23, 2014, 06:19 PM

Does such exist? I could find something from Hebrew neo-paganism, Levantine neo-paganism and Canaanism but nothing from Arabic neo-paganism.

I ask many stupid questions frequently.
    I am curious, that's why I ask many questions.
    I am overly curious, that's why I ask stupid questions.
    I lack patience, that's why I ask frequently.
    So forgive me and answer me Smiley
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #1 - March 23, 2014, 06:24 PM

The Arabian gods were destroyed by Islam, we have a lot of historical gods about the levantine, canaanite, babylonian, north african and persian pre-Islamic native religions but we know very little about the Arabian peninsula pre-Islam except through Islamic sources. This might be why.
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #2 - March 23, 2014, 07:35 PM

I was thinking the same thing today, no wonder we know little about paganism of arabia and othe muslim countries, they have destroyed practically all ancient relics and erased any history, i remember my ex saying that he found ancient relics when he was a boy in his home land a place where theyre suppose to be basic nomads, the relics proved otherwise, he had no idea of this history, its taboo to talk about it..
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #3 - March 23, 2014, 07:50 PM

One small correction, you said Arabian and other Muslim countries. We know plenty about pre-Islamic Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey etc, it's mainly the North and central Arabian regions we don't know much about (meaning Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the gulf countries).
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #4 - March 23, 2014, 08:00 PM

yep true, i was thinking of places like afghanistan but im not sure if they have knowledge of their past.. and places like east africa, somalia and sudan, they have some old pagan religions/relics associated with egypt..   i wonder does anyone know if the pyramids we see spreading from china to the americas, are they connected or random, im wondering if there was some old forgotten religion that connects these pyramid sites..
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #5 - March 23, 2014, 09:31 PM

I was thinking the same thing today, no wonder we know little about paganism of arabia and othe muslim countries, they have destroyed practically all ancient relics and erased any history, i remember my ex saying that he found ancient relics when he was a boy in his home land a place where theyre suppose to be basic nomads, the relics proved otherwise, he had no idea of this history, its taboo to talk about it..

Does he still have them?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #6 - March 23, 2014, 11:31 PM

yep true, i was thinking of places like afghanistan but im not sure if they have knowledge of their past.. and places like east africa, somalia and sudan, they have some old pagan religions/relics associated with egypt..   i wonder does anyone know if the pyramids we see spreading from china to the americas, are they connected or random, im wondering if there was some old forgotten religion that connects these pyramid sites..

Doubtful considering the varied use of the pyramids, the style of construction, centuries separating each culture and distance between these cultures. Heck even Babylon and Egypt, close regionally, use of pyramids was different. In Egypt pyramids were used for tombs along with all the rituals and ceremonies which go along with it. In Babylon none were used as tombs, ritual or ceremonial sites. It was a house of one of the many gods of Babylon in which only the Priests could access.

Also keep in mind the term pyramid is used due to the shape of the structure not that any was actually called as such. So we have categorized these structures on shape not by use. Sharing a shape does not denote a shared history anymore than a cube shaped building denotes a shared history of house construction. Cube buildings had many uses so to assign one meaning to a structure, like a pyramid, is grasping at straws.
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #7 - March 24, 2014, 12:20 AM

The Messenger of Allah said: The Hour will not come until the buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws move whist going around the idol of Dhu l-Khalasah

I still hope I live long enough to watch that. Wink
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #8 - March 24, 2014, 12:34 AM

Where's that from?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #9 - March 24, 2014, 12:42 AM

Oh nvm.  Bukhari Volume No: 9 Book No: 88 No: 232 parrot

Ok, so given that neither the tribe of Daws or the idol of Dhu l-Khalasah have existed for ages, I'd say "The Hour" is never going to come. No worries.

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #10 - March 24, 2014, 12:50 AM

Where's that from?

Abu Hurayrah said, "I heard the Prophet (S) say, 'The Hour will not come until the buttocks of the women of Daws move whilst going around Dhu 'l-Khalasah."' Dhu 'l-Khalasah was an idol worshipped by the tribe of Daws during the Jahiliyyah.  ..

That is actually from hadith qudsi.,  that Abu Hurairah who apparently was sahaba(603 – 681)  of Islamic prophet collected that hadith..   in other words  careful investigation of hadith qudsi is more important to figure out early Islamic history  than that of Bukhari bull shit...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #11 - March 24, 2014, 12:52 AM

Umm, Yeez. You're a bit late to the party. Cheesy

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #12 - March 24, 2014, 04:36 AM

Does he still have them?

naw, they were big structures under ground beneath a well, looked egyptian style.. Hopefully when they stop fighting there, someday archaeologists can look around, same goes for all those countries, an aquaintance of mine (explorer) thinks hes found the garden of eden lol but thats near syria and he cant get to the place anymore for the fighting

Hey Bogart, id never thought of it that way, even though the ancients engineering skills were unbelievable perhaps that is the only shape they used to create tall buildings,  i was wondering if there was some old forgotten religon associated with the stars.. the only other tall structure i can think of  that wasnt pyramid shape is the tower of babel..   

gday
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #13 - March 24, 2014, 04:55 AM

The Tower of Babel never existed. Wink

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #14 - March 24, 2014, 06:57 AM

Abu Hurayrah said, "I heard the Prophet (S) say, 'The Hour will not come until the buttocks of the women of Daws move whilst going around Dhu 'l-Khalasah."' Dhu 'l-Khalasah was an idol worshipped by the tribe of Daws during the Jahiliyyah.  ..

That is actually from hadith qudsi.,  that Abu Hurairah who apparently was sahaba(603 – 681)  of Islamic prophet collected that hadith..   in other words  careful investigation of hadith qudsi is more important to figure out early Islamic history  than that of Bukhari bull shit...

Why only the backside and not the whole body Huh??
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #15 - March 24, 2014, 07:00 AM

Because if their butts can go around the idol while the rest of their bodies sit in the local cafe, this is a sign that the end of the world is upon us! Run for the hills

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #16 - March 24, 2014, 07:03 AM

Cheesy
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #17 - March 24, 2014, 10:12 AM

The Tower of Babel never existed. Wink

because you were actually there at that time.. Lol.. Yeaaah right..   i reckon it was some kind of light house, its probably under the sea now, my history is abysmal these days..

Ive never seen that hadith its hilarious, perhaps it predicts a major obesity epidemic with lots of butt wobbling hijabis

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #18 - March 24, 2014, 10:36 AM

So you think 99% of humanity from all over the planet built a giant tower that reached to the heavens and then god stopped them by giving different languages to different tribes/races so they couldn't work together and this giant tower that there's no evidence for at all was a lighthouse in the middle of rocks and sand?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #19 - March 24, 2014, 10:47 AM

because you were actually there at that time.. Lol.. Yeaaah right..

Don't try that tactic, kid. It doesn't work for Ken Ham and it wont work for you.

i reckon it was some kind of light house, its probably under the sea now, my history is abysmal these days..

What Quod said.

Why would it be some kind of lighthouse? Why would it be under the sea now? Why are you pulling stuff out of your arse if your knowledge of history is so abysmal?

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #20 - March 24, 2014, 10:59 AM

You could always use her own logic against her.
    because you were actually there at that time.. Lol.. Yeaaah right..   

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #21 - March 24, 2014, 11:04 AM

Don't need to. It's a daft tactic anyway.

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #22 - March 24, 2014, 11:41 AM

just a note on that  hadith Qudsi,  "women of Daws  going around Dhu 'l-Khalasah."'
    Daws: a tribe in Yemen, Dhul-Khalasah: a house full of idols - it is so  called because they believed that whoever worshipped it or went around it, would be purified (khallasa).

This Hadith means that the tribe of Daws will become apostates from Islam  and will go back to idol worshipping; even their women will exert  themselves in worshipping the idol and running around it, so that their flesh will quiver.

A point to note is much of hadith qudsi seeped in to Quran
    Abd Allah (another narrator) put his head in his hands and paused awhile, then he raised his head and said, Obey him in that which is obedience to Allah and disobey that which is disobedience to Allah.
    I asked him, Did  you hear that from the Prophet? He said, Yes, I heard it with my ears and understood it in my heart. (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, al-Nasai, Ibn Majah.)

Abd Allah ibn Amr said, I heard the Prophet say, If you see my Ummah  fearing a tyrant so much that they dare not tell him that he is a tyrant, then there will be no hope for them. The Prophet said, "Among my Ummah,  some will be swallowed up by the earth, some bombarded with stones, and some transformed into animals". (Ahmad).

hmm..  " Among my Ummah,   some transformed into animals"  that sound right ...out of 1.5 billion I wonder how many of them transformed in to animals..?

well allah knows the best...

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #23 - March 24, 2014, 12:12 PM

hmm..  " Among my Ummah,   some transformed into animals"  that sound right ...out of 1.5 billion I wonder how many of them transformed in to animals..?

well allah knows the best...

Obviously, Allah is confirming what yeez has been saying all along...he turned them into rogues and baboons.. Grin
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #24 - March 24, 2014, 01:36 PM

God loves Yeezevee and fulfilled his wishes.
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #25 - March 24, 2014, 01:42 PM

God loves Yeezevee and fulfilled his wishes.

he .. heeeeeeeee god better love me other wise i will kill that dick head again.,

well I am bit mellowed down  so I may  not kill but certainly cut his dick off..

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #26 - March 24, 2014, 01:46 PM

I am not. If He exists just cut His head off. I have had enough of His games with me Cry!
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #27 - March 24, 2014, 01:50 PM

I am not. If He exists just cut His head off.  .........   Cry!

Hmm you are angry person Rubaya., and you are crying.. Well angry people specially girls often cry..

So learn to kill with a smile..   Cheesy

• Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #28 - March 24, 2014, 01:52 PM

I want to kill that God (if there is one) or myself, with smile, knife, gun whatever. And yes when I get too angry tears come out of my eyes, no matter what the reason.
  • Arabic neo-paganism
     Reply #29 - March 24, 2014, 01:56 PM

I want to kill that God (if there is one) or myself, with smile, knife, gun whatever. And yes when I get too angry tears come out of my eyes, no matter what the reason.

No..no...that word "myself"  doesn't fit there.,  so let me remove that.

,you kids are angry and hot heads   remove that word from your brain...

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »