Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: baboons of Islam says Wife’s consent unnecessary for another marriage

(Read 12916 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • baboons of Islam says Wife’s consent unnecessary for another marriage
     Reply #30 - March 12, 2014, 07:21 PM

Why are we going to have homes in paradise?  Thinking hard
     Reply #31 - March 12, 2014, 07:24 PM

But it doesn't hold up. Mo and his companions took these description to be literal. Doesn't matter if the principle is that "all your desires will be fulfilled", because you are not allowed individuality. If you have a strong sex drive and would like to have sex with different men, but don't do it in this life because of "fear and love of allah", you won't get it in heaven. You are exclusively your husband's while he can have 4 wives and countless concubines, and still have like 1000 houris in paradise. Not everything will be allowed in paradise, hence why wine won't intoxicate you even though some would argue that getting drunk and high is very much what they would want to do one leaving dunya where almost every pleasure (for women in particular) is forbidden.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • baboons of Islam says Wife?s consent unnecessary for another marriage
     Reply #32 - March 12, 2014, 07:25 PM

Why are we going to have homes in paradise?  Thinking hard

So that the men can boast about who has the biggest mansion and earned allah's pleasure, while still being able to keep his womenfolk hidden from other men's eyes as well as his countless houris and wives not knowing of each other. The last part is explicitly stated in the hadiths by the way Tongue

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #33 - March 12, 2014, 07:28 PM

what do you do if you havent got a husband, sit on my lonesome for everrr drinkining low alcohol beverages :(
     Reply #34 - March 12, 2014, 07:28 PM

yeah but heaven will be only a place for good women and men, so why do women need to hide from men, if there are not going to be rapists?

ohhh I undertsand now. It is is islamic heaven  Cheesy
     Reply #35 - March 12, 2014, 07:29 PM

"But you'll be happy! Why is that so hard to understand? God will cure you of your jealousy and bad ideas and you'll finally stop complaining." -actual quote from a former indignant classmate on the matter
     Reply #36 - March 12, 2014, 07:30 PM

we will have homes so the guys can leave us in there all day while they go out to play..  it all sounds soo wonderful lol..
     Reply #37 - March 12, 2014, 07:31 PM

I knew a woman who left her husband when he brought a second wife back with him from Bangladesh.  I thought it was normal practice to go and get another wife without discussing it.

I am unclear how she was married.  Is it possible to divorce under sharia for this?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #38 - March 12, 2014, 07:31 PM

"But you'll be happy! Why is that so hard to understand? God will cure you of your jealousy and bad ideas and you'll finally stop complaining." -actual quote from a former indignant classmate on the matter

Just wondering: does this cure also apply to blokes like that?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #39 - March 12, 2014, 09:15 PM

Ten Foot Cock And A Few Hundred Virgins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXfmjMlPEic&list=RD0GCyMtNl8T8

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #40 - March 12, 2014, 11:07 PM

Just wondering: does this cure also apply to blokes like that?

Next time I run into sheikh classmate, I'll ask.
     Reply #41 - March 13, 2014, 06:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F696VL1mX0

I am glad Pakistan media  is disusing that subject of Multiple marriages and the child marriages   from that Islamic BABOON  Ideology but no one media person hit them hard., Ideally speaking that council should be filled with ALL WOMEN FOLKS .. It is woman's issue and Pak Govt must replace all those baboons with beards  with Muslim woman. They can read Quran

CII: Pushing Pakistan back to the caves  says NOMAN ANSARI

When the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) ruled that, according to their interpretation of Sharia Law,
    rape victims could not use DNA reports as primary evidence, and instead rely on the testimony of four witnesses, it was obvious that they had only begun Marty McFlying Pakistani women’s rights back to the cavemen era.

...........The first was when the CII suggested that the Pakistani government should amend the national marriage law so that men interested in remarrying, no longer need the written permission of their first wives. The second and more shocking was when the CII ruled that Pakistani laws which outlawed underage marriage were not Islamic.

.............As many agree, the biggest problem with the CII’s interpretation of the rape law is that the Council is relying on a decree on adultery which ruled on consensual sex, not forced sex. Moreover, it was from a time when science did not have a better answer.

Pakistan desperately needs its influential religious leaders to come from educated backgrounds, which is the only way to win the war against religious extremism. Of course, this won’t happen overnight, as our ‘extreme’ makeover didn’t happen in days, but decades.....................

Regardless of how accurate these figures are, surely we need to take control of how religion is taught within our borders so that men can no longer abuse laws that harm Pakistani women.

well i partially agree with that but  no educated person can stand Islam   its  sharia laws so he can not become a RELIGIOUS LEADER........

and this is the other news from LAND OF PURE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abONk3Ge_dg

that girl self immolates because these baboons and their rule... well read Girl torches herself after being abused in Muzaffargarh

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #42 - March 15, 2014, 06:12 AM

Why do rape victims need four witnesses? That was for fornication. They are NOT the same. It is strange that if they can't find four witnesses they punish the woman. But a woman can't fornicate on her own, unless you count self-induced pleasure as fornication!
     Reply #43 - May 23, 2014, 06:25 PM

Council of Islamic ideology of Pakistan FILLED WITH ISLAMIC IDIOTS makes Obstetric fistula as common disease for young women.. on average 5,000 fistula cases surface every year in Pakistan’. So on that terrible life of 10, 12, 13 year old girls who gets married to old en as old as 60.,...    Zofeen T. Ebrahim writes with a heading Obstetric fistula: Another reason CII is wrong on underage marriage there CII stand for COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC IDIOTS  let us read a bit of it..

"The CII's response is a blow to all that we have been advocating for years against early marriages," Dr Sajjad Ahmed says.
    Dragging the urine bag behind her, Hamida walks up slowly towards the doctor and lays down the chaddar at her feet. With tears trickling down her weather-beaten cheeks, she implores the doctors to make her healthy again.

"It's a very bad disease; a very bad one indeed. I smell all the time. It's taken a toll on my entire family," she says.
    There are many like Hamida at Karachi's Koohi Goth Women's Hospital, who are being treated for an injury that occurs during childbirth called obstetric fistula.  According to the 15th State Of World's Mothers 2014, launched early this month by Save the Children, Pakistan is among the most perilous places to be a mother, ranked 147th among the 178 countries.

An entirely preventable condition if you ask the international medical community, fistula develops during prolonged labour, when the baby's head puts pressure on the lining of the birth canal and eventually rips through the wall of the rectum and bladder, resulting in urinary or faecal incontinence.

Dr Suboohi Mehdi, a surgeon at the Koohi Goth hospital says the lethal combination of "poverty, illiteracy and socio-cultural practices" has helped the disease to spread...............

The custom of early marriages in society is one of the biggest factors leading to this condition. Mehdi says,  When a mere child becomes a mother herself, what do you expect?

"Her bones are weak and the nutrition of the mother-to-be is not taken care of in this male-dominated society.

"Together, with fewer or no health facilities in their areas, the tradition of home deliveries where pregnancy-related complications cannot be diagnosed in time and traditional birth attendants unable to handle such deliveries has resulted in high maternal morbidity and even deaths."
    Take Sheherbano for instance who was married off two years back to 27-year old Umaid Ali, when she was just 12. Barely a kid herself, she delivered a healthy baby boy a fortnight back in the village of Choohar Jamali, in Thatta district.
    But her condition has cast a pall of gloom over the happy couple....

........Back in 1929, a bill introduced the age of a girl for marriage to be 14 years and in 1965, it was amended to 16 years of age.

Interestingly, the Child Marriage Restraint (Amendment) Bill 2014, follows hot on the heels of the recent controversial proclamation in March 2014, by the Council of Islamic Ideology's chairperson Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani who had said: "The laws limiting the age for both the segments of marriage are un-Islamic and needed to be rectified."........."

Well that is life.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »