Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: baboons of Islam says Wife’s consent unnecessary for another marriage

(Read 12913 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • baboons of Islam says Wife’s consent unnecessary for another marriage
     OP - March 10, 2014, 07:29 PM

baboons of Islam says Wife’s consent unnecessary for another marriage

ISLAMABAD : The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) has observed that some of the clauses of the existing family laws in Pakistan are contrary to Sharia.

According to the council’s Chairman, Maulana Muhammed Khan Sherani seeking permission from one's wife before entering into another marriage is not necessary.

The council met in Islamabad and analyzed the existing family laws in Pakistan. Following the meeting Maulana Sherani told journalists that the existing family law has made the process of entering into a second marriage complicated.

Maulana Sherani added, that Islamic Sharia Law does not require permission from a wife before a man enters into another marriage, while according to the Muslim Family Law 1961 permission from any existing wives is mandatory, which according to Maulana Sherani, is contrary to Islamic Sharia Law.

PUT THAT SCOUNDREL in  a Zoo along with other primates.. Council of Islamic Ideology  .. my foot..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• baboons of Islam says Wife?s consent unnecessary for another marriage
     Reply #1 - March 10, 2014, 07:48 PM

Quite interested to see how this is pro women's rights. I await in anticipation for the defence. popcorn

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - March 10, 2014, 08:09 PM

I never understood governments, on individuals for that matter, who insisted on the first wife's consent, when nowhere in the shariah there is a basis for that opinion. On the contrary, for all I know, there is pretty much consensus on that matter. Mo nor his companions ever cares about the other wive's consent when taking on a new wife, or a new sex slave...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #3 - March 11, 2014, 12:46 PM

I never understood governments, on individuals for that matter, who insisted on the first wife's consent, when nowhere in the shariah there is a basis for that opinion. On the contrary, for all I know, there is pretty much consensus on that matter. Mo nor his companions ever cares about the other wive's consent when taking on a new wife, or a new sex slave...

that is true and   that is because no Government of any country is following strict Sharia laws. We have grades and shades of Sharia laws here and there but not complete code of sharia.

Anyways Social media in Pakistan is on fire on those IDIOTS from Council of Islamic Ideology of Pakistan  Just to let the readers know., this bullshit Islamic DEAD BODY is not elected but appointed by the govt of Pakistan..

You can read all that about that council.,    It is called "C.I.I  like C.I.A.   This   COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC IDIOTS  is filled with baboons of Islam.  Any ways folks in Pakistan says on that news
    AHA 8: The direction in which we are going is making me very nervous

Shanzay:  People like you are the reason this country is a mess.

Akram: Which planet does these people live on?

Oz:  This country is going down to rots !!

Justice: Even when this country going thru so much pain and suffering,these mullahs are only thinking about how to get more pleasure out of laws which favours their life style. Shame on you mullahs.

Well that guy "Justice" is right except., that word "Mullah"., I think some Mullahs are bit better evolved than these baboons from that  COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC IDIOTS....

Reply #4 - March 11, 2014, 01:35 PM

Quite interested to see how this is pro women's rights. I await in anticipation for the defence. popcorn

Maybe they will help with the domestic chores, so that you don't have to pay for extra staff for managing the house? And to go to the private side one's fantasy of participating in orgies will be fulfilled. But Muslims vehemently deny the validity of orgies in Islam.
     Reply #5 - March 11, 2014, 02:27 PM

Nothing new.
     Reply #6 - March 11, 2014, 04:04 PM

Funny enough, I was at a segregated wedding (someone shoot me) a few weeks back, and this exact topic came up.
    A few of the guys there didn't know this rule and one bollywood guy was totally blown away by it and he couldn't believe it. He's a romantic little guy straight out of Indian movies.

In any case, I joked at my wife about this for a while. Then I joked about it to her sister, who is a more practicing Muslim. Her sister said, yes it is true, but most modern scholars disagree.

I've given up trying to be rational with people with religion, much more so with women (yes, sexist!) as they desire belonging more on average.
    But I just found it interesting, here's someone who believes strongly in the religion and would always criticize people for picking and choosing. She does that to my wife all the time. You can't pick and choose to pray, wear the hijab, not drink, data... Yet, when it comes to things she disagrees with, suddenly she picks and chooses and refers all interpretation to 'modern' scholars (as in scholars I agree with).

I just have fun with these people now.

Reply #7 - March 11, 2014, 06:42 PM

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII  says news
    ISLAMABAD: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) on Tuesday ruled that Pakistani laws prohibiting marriage of underage children are un-Islamic. At the end of its two-day session on Tuesday, the CII said there is no minimum age of marriage according to Islam.

Islam does not forbid marriage of young children, the council said. However, the Rukhsati (consummation of marriage) is only allowed in the case that both husband and wife have reached puberty.

The CII’s ruling comes a day after its chairman Maulana Mohammad Khan Sheerani said laws regarding second marriage of a man in the presence of a first wife were against religious principles.

“Sharia allows men to have more than one wife and we demanded that the government should amend the law,” he told reporters after a CII meeting. The laws require a man to have written approval from his existing wife or wives for another marriage.

Sheerani urged the government to formulate Sharia-compliant laws related to nikah, divorce, adulthood and ‘will’. The CII is a constitutional recommendatory body that advises parliament in the law-making process, but cannot enact laws on its own.

well that is the 2nd day news from CII ....  CII my foot..   this  COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC    IDIOTS of Pakistan  says

1).  Pakistani laws prohibiting marriage of underage children are un-Islamic.  

2). Islam does not forbid marriage of young children, the council said

Well that is what those rascals say.,  yesterday it was about 2nd marriage and today it is about Child marriage.  

That table, that water glasses, the water they drink and the air they breath .. everything is waste. What all they need is a Mirror and  barbers  who can clean shave these scoundrels  under police protection.  That is all what these fools need to start with..

Reply #8 - March 11, 2014, 07:10 PM

Ugh so gross... takes me back to my first few days of marriage when my ex turned to me and announced, "oh by the way, i am planning on having 2 more wives"     Huh?    and spent the rest of our days together with him searching for the others, was suuuch a romantic time... hmmmmm  lol
     Reply #9 - March 12, 2014, 08:45 AM

Oh God 015!

Don't call them baboons OP. At least baboons use their own brains and not Muhammad's.
     Reply #10 - March 12, 2014, 01:45 PM

I can't believe, while there are people in the world starving and dying of disease the one thing Muhammad has his followers focusing on the most is keeping track of vaginas, when apparently in Jannah men get new pure hoouris anyway, so what's the point? 

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #11 - March 12, 2014, 02:27 PM

If women don't go to heaven they will have one to four vaginas less in heaven.
     Reply #12 - March 12, 2014, 03:28 PM

If women don't go to heaven they will have one to four vaginas less in heaven.

boy Rubaya sounds upset..

Well if women don't go that allah heaven., allah doll is powerful enough to make that female part on men itself.. then they can have endless pleasure to themselves with themselves... .. It is just marines biology at work   http://marinebio.org/species.asp?id=281
    Horseshoe crabs have 10 eyes located all over their bodies, most located on the back or sides of the animal. Some contain only photoreceptors such as the eyes located on their tails. The eyes found on the back each have about 1,000 photoreceptor clusters or ommatidia, each with a lens, cornea and photoreceptor cells. Horseshoe crabs have the largest rods and cones of any known animal that are about 100 times the size of humans'. In spite of the number of eyes, horseshoe crabs still have "poor" eyesight used only to sense light and locate mates.

instead of growing eyes on the body allah grows female body parts on these baboons that go to this allah heaven..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2gSQCa4Tc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNpQqaq-Jlo

IDIOTS...............

look at all these Islamic heavens from fools of Islam

Reply #13 - March 12, 2014, 03:33 PM

This is probably a lot of why I can't see myself getting the husband to really leave the religion. Who wants to trade eternal life with sexy monster wives for a big vast nothing?
     Reply #14 - March 12, 2014, 03:41 PM

This is probably a lot of why I can't see myself getting the husband to really leave the religion. Who wants to trade eternal life with sexy monster wives for a big vast nothing?

let me give a small suggestion to guys/girls    who read this  forum and happened to have boy friends, girl friends/husbands.wives  that happened to be Muslims.  Give the CEMB LINKS to them without he/she knowing that you are CEMB members .. The forum will put the screws at right places in  their brains so they get out of all that Nonsense in Islam.

anyways The lady .. princes of Pakistan  political talks shows .. Cheesy Cheesy Talks about these fools and their ideas  from that Islamic council of Pakistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccHMR5dEe4o

interesting.. very interesting..

Reply #15 - March 12, 2014, 03:43 PM

No no no Iua. Many scholars say that the human women will be seventy times more beautiful than the houris.

You know Yeez I never really felt jealousy except about one of my classmates who was very pretty. But then when I came to know about the houris and some scholars' verdict that we will be less beautiful than them, I spend days finding proofs against it. I once mentioned in this forum that I am weird. I didn't say that for nothing.
     Reply #16 - March 12, 2014, 03:44 PM

Rubaya, really? For some reason I thought they were going to be way above and beyond us, translucent skin aside.
     Reply #17 - March 12, 2014, 03:50 PM

I couldn't find the proper hadith, but most scholars and Muslims babble about it. The only hadith I found says that we will be superior to them. The Muslims also believe that they will be your servants and all this is your reward to be a good Muslim. But this won't prevent them from teasing you by singing, "We are the most beautiful houris, who never had a sin." And you will reply, "We are the ones who prayed, you did not. We are the ones who fasted, you did not....." What a load of crap!
     Reply #18 - March 12, 2014, 03:50 PM

Hah, also, Yeezevee, it wouldn't work for me. I thought about showing him this forum...but by now I've said enough identifying things that he'd be sitting here reading recent posts and slowly say, "Hey, wait a minute..."

And, worse, getting him to open his mind is like getting a kid to eat vegetables. If he knows that a video/website/essay/article is trying to make him realize x or feel y, he will shut down and willfully resist it. You've to sneak this stuff into him, like crafty moms blending spinach into the fruit juice for her kids.
     Reply #19 - March 12, 2014, 03:50 PM

No no no Iua. Many scholars say that the human women will be seventy times more beautiful than the houris.

You know Yeez I never really felt jealousy except about one of my classmates who was very pretty. But then when I came to know about the houris and some scholars' verdict that we will be less beautiful than them, I spend days finding proofs against it. I once mentioned in this forum that I am weird. I didn't say that for nothing.

Noooo.. you are not weird .. and  and

well You call them "scholars" and I call them baboons.,     Cheesy

Reply #20 - March 12, 2014, 03:54 PM

Hah, also, Yeezevee, it wouldn't work for me. I thought about showing him this forum...but by now I've said enough identifying things that he'd be sitting here reading recent posts and slowly say, "Hey, wait a minute..."

well  that is a trick one has to learn  lua..

The moment you know he is reading the forum means you have to join the forum with  NEW AVATAR.. may be as good innocent Muslim girl..,   with the help of moderators lua .. lua posts  can be  buried  so no one can find lua in CEMB

Reply #21 - March 12, 2014, 04:04 PM

Ah, well, either way, Rubaya, I have a feeling I won't be seducing him over to atheism with the near guarantee of eternal death when he's been promised life forever sleeping with his monster wives and his earthly ones.

I once asked him to just envision a single day in paradise. I asked him how he thinks it would even work, how it could even be satisfying for more than a year or so, much less for an eternity. It seemed like he'd never really thought of it before. But, after a pause and a frown and saying something like "I don't know...only God knows," he dismissed it. Oh well.

Ha, smart, Yeezevee, thank you for the suggestion, but also...I think I wouldn't be able to watch as you guys intellectually destroyed my poor silly husband without cringing with embarrassment. I'd probably have to sleep alone for a few nights after while I tried to forget whatever he'd say to you...
     Reply #22 - March 12, 2014, 04:15 PM

My ex-boyfriend said that he will only keep me before I told him that the human women will be more beautiful. But I constantly badgered him by asking him about it again and again. I even dreamed how I will make his houris jealous when he will chose me over them. There is a saying in Bangla, when you are happy the ghost beats you. Its nearest English equivalent is some people have too much time in their hands.
     Reply #23 - March 12, 2014, 06:04 PM

What exactly are houris? Are they angel-human hybrids? Or another species?

They're very vaguely described - usually with words like "pure" and "like pearls"...Mo could have at least tried better at arousing people.
     Reply #24 - March 12, 2014, 06:12 PM

There is no real description of them, but in some hadiths they are described as being so white that they are basically see-through. One lecturer argued that even though we now might view the description of the houris as non-attractive, all men will find them so in paradise....you know, because once in paradise, we only desire that which allah allows us to desire. So if I want to have a threesome with Omar al Ghala and Dubai Crown Prince, that will be impossible because for a woman to have any desire for a man other than her husband is not allowed (even in paradise)  Cheesy

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #25 - March 12, 2014, 06:41 PM

Well, you might as well marry an attractive person since you'll be stuck with him

...for eternity.
  • Re: baboons of Islam says Wife?s consent unnecessary for another marriage
     Reply #26 - March 12, 2014, 06:51 PM

I couldn't find the proper hadith, but most scholars and Muslims babble about it. The only hadith I found says that we will be superior to them. The Muslims also believe that they will be your servants and all this is your reward to be a good Muslim. But this won't prevent them from teasing you by singing, "We are the most beautiful houris, who never had a sin." And you will reply, "We are the ones who prayed, you did not. We are the ones who fasted, you did not....." What a load of crap!

An eternity of that sounds like awesome fun. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #27 - March 12, 2014, 07:03 PM

I hear we women will be completely pacified. Ugly husband or no, houris or no, we're going to be entirely happy to spend eternity having sex at his whim.
     Reply #28 - March 12, 2014, 07:19 PM

Yepp, and we won't even know he's having sex with other women. Somehow, allah is magically gonna make us stay in our houses while our significant other is out there having orgies with aliens. You do know that women are described in the hadith as basically staying in our "residences"? And that people can go out to the market place and trade, just because they like it, but that it is for men and not women.

Reply #29 - March 12, 2014, 07:21 PM

I had always followed the idea put forward by other scholars that these descriptions of heaven and hell were not meant as literal but used to describe the equivalents of what feelings of bliss or pleasure awaits at the next existence, it was to do with the state that your soul would be in at the next stage..  for men pleasure is equivalent to endless sex with beautiful women, for women we want to be adored and desired hence the suggestion that mortal women will be beautiful, encrusted in jewels and gowns...  personally i'd ditch the beauty and opt for a chocolate heaven lol

just a thought...
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »