Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING

(Read 32122 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING
     Reply #30 - September 25, 2017, 05:47 PM

1) The teaching I follow is known as 'The Divine Principle', codified after revelation to Sun Myung Moon in Korea in the late 1930s and 40s.   It is biblically based though there have been several attempts by western members to apply this revelation to the Koran.   It teaches that God loves us unconditionally and has been in constant pain since the Fall of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.  There is much content concerned with the history of restoration, from the event known as The Fall up to and including the 20th century.    Rather than me trying to explain this, there are many open web-sites with this material that you could reference if you want:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=The+divine+princeple&oq=The+divine+princeple&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13k1l3j0i22i30k1.1419.5441.0.5985.20.20.0.0.0.0.148.1932.11j9.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.20.1910...0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j33i160k1.0.l7uPrf7n1Kg

OK sounds good   Unifier., let me read through Sun Myung Moon revelations  in Korea in the late 1930s and 40s.  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - September 28, 2017, 10:47 AM

Let me read that post of unifier again  
    yeezevee: 1)  What is god in your neck of the world dear Unifier?
    2). What is your god doing now?
    3). What actually does your god do?  
    4).  And what did your god .".heeeeee"... did in the past 4 or 5 billion years  since the birth of nascent planet earth??

Unifier : Yeezevee, I'll attempt to answer your questions   (except for the overtly facetious).  I hope it doesn't get me into too much trouble with Toor and other moderators.

1) The teaching I follow is known as 'The Divine Principle', codified after revelation to Sun Myung Moon in Korea in the late 1930s and 40s.   It is biblically based though there have been several attempts by western members to apply this revelation to the Koran.   It teaches that God loves us unconditionally and has been in constant pain since the Fall of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.  There is much content concerned with the history of restoration, from the event known as The Fall up to and including the 20th century.    Rather than me trying to explain this, there are many open web-sites with this material that you could reference if you want:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=The+divine+princeple&oq=The+divine+princeple&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13k1l3j0i22i30k1.1419.5441.0.5985.20.20.0.0.0.0.148.1932.11j9.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.20.1910...0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j33i160k1.0.l7uPrf7n1Kg

2)  What is my God doing now?
    Trying to restore humanity, without violating the Principles of Creation to which God is subject just as we are.  In other words if you have a judge that constantly breaks the law, that judge would have to be disbarred and possibly criminally charged.   God created the laws but cannot break his own laws.

3) What does my God do?
    Apart from minor adjustments to the Cosmos and seeking to stem the activities of Satan in the world my God longs for a fully loving relationship with every one of his children.

4)  I reject this question as facetious.
    But seriously - I'm not qualified to answer it.   You will find much relevant material on the web-sites referenced above, depending how deeply you delve.

This movement (Unificationist) also known as The Family Federation For World Peace is global.  From a handful of followers in Korea in the 1950s there are today around 1-2 million members worldwide.   Growth in the West has been poor (even stagnant) for a couple of decades.   But elsewhere in countries like the Phillipines, countries in Eastern Europe and among the Latin American communities of N America there is continued growth.

...............  I hope I addressed you questions.

Nah.. you have addressed nothing  and no question is answered dear Unifier  ..,anyway I am willing to give a chance to your mode thinking,   read and learn   your prophet Sun Myung Moon methods and advises....

so let me  go through so of his works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1qAfhF1RsY

Unification Theological Seminary, located in Barrytown, New York.

Greaaaat.........  It is good to  have that life and life style...  1 to  10 in a billion....

So where is FUCKING god ??  and What is "heeeee " doing ?  Making Prophets and Messiahs ?  

Errrrrrr....

Reply #32 - September 28, 2017, 04:57 PM

You did exactly what i asked you not to bother to do.  You gathered up as many scandals as you could find and shoved them under my nose in an accusatory fashion.

I told you I could educate you on the scandals of the Moon family - nothing here I am not aware of.   Religious leaders have problems, failures and sins on their conscience because they are human.   Even the greatest like, Moses, Jesus, Mohamed and Moon do not succeed in everything they should accomplish.  They may proclaim their perfection but inevitably they  fail at some point.   This was a learning experience for me.   Christianity would have us believe that Jesus was perfect.   But by his own standards he had failures.   What we more ordinary mortals have to learn is that we are in no position to judge.  Our humble little lives have not taken on the challenges of the greatest among us.   We cannot judge them because their task, their mission was so difficult and even with their failures they have achieved miracles and helped us.  They make us try to be a bit better than we are, left to ourselves.

You seem a bit prone to hysteria.  Because there is disease, hunger and human suffering you seem to claim God is responsible and religion has nothing to contribute to human happiness.    You are at liberty to do something about it, even if it is just sending small donations to charities working on these problems.   Pity, I was beginning to think you may have had a head on your shoulders.

• Re: WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING
     Reply #33 - September 28, 2017, 07:13 PM

You did exactly what i asked you not to bother to do.  You gathered up as many scandals as you could find and shoved them under my nose in an accusatory fashion.

Unifier, meet yeezevee. Grin

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #34 - September 28, 2017, 09:16 PM

I came across this 2nd generation young fellow a few months ago.   I don't know him or his family personally but he is an impressive young man (to me anyway)
    and is open to Q&A on DP and anything on The Family Federation For World Peace.   He speaks to arranged marriage in our culture, but very calmly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMIxLg3ZIOU

Reply #35 - September 29, 2017, 02:13 AM

Unifier....    DEAR  UNIFICATION CHURCH  UNIFIER .,,

well  let me cut   your post to answer it properly  
    You did exactly what i asked you not to bother to do.  You gathered up as many scandals as you could find and shoved them under my nose in an accusatory fashion.

I told you I could educate you on the scandals of the Moon family - nothing here I am not aware of.  ...................

No...No...Noooooo.. you didn't tell me anything  neither you answered any of my questions., what you said is  this ..  please  read your post again
    ....................  Rather than me trying to explain this, there are many open web-sites with this material that you could reference if you want:.........................

THERE YOU BASICALLY ASKED ME TO SEARCH GOOGLE   ..
    So I searched google as you suggested.,   
    So I asked google god .,
     So don't blame for searching on moonies and their antics ..
    And I am NOT accusing you on anything .,    at best what you can say is this .,   

"yeezevee you have read/given links  on   Mr. Moon  and his close associates who appears to have collected enough millions to live luxuriously  in the name of Jesus Christ when Jesus Loving kids and their parents are crying food water and medicine "
    Again I have accused you with nothing., you are a great guy, happened to be a faith head.,   Now let me go to rest of your post
    ..............   Even the greatest like, Moses, Jesus, Mohamed and Moon do not succeed in everything they should accomplish.  They may proclaim their perfection but inevitably they  fail at some point.   This was a learning experience for me.  

That is Nonsense to put Mr. Moon next to the other three.. Those three characters from  Abrahmic faith stories are essentially a hero worshiping folk stories for believers/faith heads  ., Sorry you are NOT rational with your story books also  with your religious experiences

Christianity would have us believe that Jesus was perfect.   But by his own standards he had failures.   What we more ordinary mortals have to learn is that we are in no position to judge.  Our humble little lives have not taken on the challenges of the greatest among us.  

OK.. that is all right .,  but please realize all those story book prophets and your Mr. Moon were  also MORTALS.. They are all dead  like ordinary mortals  ., aren't they???   we too die.... as any cat rat dog....

We cannot judge them because their task, their mission was so difficult and even with their failures they have achieved miracles and helped us.  They make us try to be a bit better than we are, left to ourselves.

Sorry No..Nope..Nooo.. for me everything is on plate .,

I don't know what mission you are talking and I don't know what miracles they have achieved ... YOU CAN PUT ALL OF THAT  ON PLATE ., I will eat it discuss and learn., If I am wrong I willing to learn and accept my faults..

You seem a bit prone to hysteria.  Because there is disease, hunger and human suffering you seem to claim God is responsible and religion has nothing to contribute to human happiness.  

DO NOT MIX RELIGION/FAITH and THAT GOD.. whatever that god  may be .,  Well human beings and even animal species  get happiness in million ways ., praying/singing songs is another way of having happiness., that is OK .,

Yes you are right.,   I  get hysteria when it comes to THAT USELESS GOD OF HUMAN BRAIN & SUFFERING OF CHILDREN., I am very certain  this god of human brain never ever did anything  never helped anything  since the birth of life on this planet . .. but intelligent rascals fool millions of innocents and open  billion dollar businesses in the name of some faith and some  god/s

You are at liberty to do something about it, even if it is just sending small donations to charities working on these problems.  

Off course I have the liberty and w.r.t . helping  I do whatever I can within my capabilities
    Pity, I was beginning to think you may have had a head on your shoulders.

Well Having head on shoulders is no use if we cannot use the brain inside that head dear Unifier., and please continue to read and write ..

And I tell you folks like you are doing very good job within your limits. So continue to do what you are doing

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #36 - September 29, 2017, 02:47 AM

Bjii yeezevee!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #37 - September 29, 2017, 02:54 PM

Bjii yeezevee!

I take that as "biji" dear three  

..but i don't want to livelong   Huh? .... when I was around 10 ... I wanted to kill or die ...  dyeing  was easier than killing . I could do neither ...now I just don't have time to do anything ..,   I guess it was all allah/god  game play ..

Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #38 - October 05, 2017, 08:30 PM

Yeezevee - The type of internet material I had in mind was more like this:

http://www.discoverdp.info/hendricks-1.html

The power and depth of this set of ideas is what convinced me over 40 years ago when a couple of Dutchmen walking down 5th avenue NYC invited me to come listen to a lecture.   The man and this movement stand or fall on the validity and authority of this teaching.   If you can critique it I will read your reactions carefully.   I do know Dr Tyler Hendricks personally and he is a wonderful person ... I can fully attest to that. 

If you prefer to read works like this you can download this PDF.   These are just 2 sites - there are dozens in different languages.

http://www.unification.net/dp96/

Because of the tawdry scandalous actions of some of his children those of us still in some way connected and confessing this understanding debate whether the globally transformative movement we joined 40 years ago is destined to be a small, marginalized sect.  Right now it looks more like the latter, but  if you understand where it came from, and what it achieved in terms of physical and spiritual foundation in 196 countries during the life of its founder ... it is pretty remarkable.

Some people will say it is just a manipulative Korean cult.  And you will find evidence to support that interpretation.   But remember while having a good shit detector is viewed as an essential accessory in this life - there's only one thing it can detect.    I am a fairly wealthy professional person with kids and a grandson, married to the same woman for 38 years.   If I'm brainwashed ... hey, it don't feel too bad.

Reply #39 - October 05, 2017, 08:48 PM

Yeezevee - The type of internet material I had in mind was more like this:

http://www.discoverdp.info/hendricks-1.html

If you prefer to read works like this you can download this PDF.   These are just 2 sites - there are dozens in different languages.

http://www.unification.net/dp96/

I am willing to read those two links and more dear  Unifier ., In fact I am casually looking at this one  http://www.unification.net/

......... I am a fairly wealthy professional person with kids and a grandson, married to the same woman for 38 years.   If I'm brainwashed ... hey, it don't feel too bad...

dear Unifier apart from all that  wealthy professional.....with kids ....a grandson, married to the same wonedrful person.....

apart from all that YOU ARE A WONDERFUL  PERSON willing to help those  who are in need., that quality in a person will beat all  sayings of  all so-called scriptures.,   Off course you are also a bit  gullible person.,   but that is all right  As long as the person you married  tolerates your faith and its rituals  you should live happily doing what you are doing

well let me re-read this

This country desperately needs a God-centered president, senators and congressmen. America's intellectual establishment is liberal, godless, secular, humanistic, and anti-religious. We are declaring war against three main enemies: godless communism, Christ-less American liberalism, and secular-humanistic morality. They are the enemies of God, the True Parents, the Unification Church, all of Christianity, and all religions. We are working to mobilize a united front against them. .....    Rev. Sun Myung Moon, February 1, 1993

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #40 - October 05, 2017, 09:11 PM

When Moon (or other super faith heads) talk about making war on something - it is a metaphor.   It means all out strenuous counter-argument, not literally killing people.

Moon was imprisoned at least 3 times - twice with torture.  The Japanese occupied Korea from 1905-1945 and he was strung up and beaten by them.
    When the communists took over N Korea he was a preacher with a small followingin Pyongyang.  He was sentenced to 3 years in Hung Nam labor camp where the workers had to unload sacks of phosphate fertilizer from Russian ships in all weathers.   The individual quota was i think 1000 sacks.   The phosphates burned the skin off their hands.   Many died.

In the 1980s he was given an 18 month sentence for tax evasion here in New York.   He was so popular in prison the governor of the prison spoke about it publicly.   His financial obligation in this matter was $7,500.   Nobody goes to jail in the US for that amount.   But he was controversial and a young prosecutor named Juiliani (later NYC mayor) saw an opportunity to do something for all the Jewish parents complaining to him about their children joining the Moon cult.   Some of those children are still my friends.

He constantly taught forgiveness and love for his torturers.  So, Yeezevee ... go beneath the headlines.   And not just in the matter of The Moonies.   There is a lot of hysteria on CEMB about bogey men and bad guys who scare you.   The guys with white beanies, white smocks, jackets and beards scare the shit out of me.    But there's still a human being in every person that scares us if we have the guts to find them.

Reply #41 - October 05, 2017, 11:43 PM

Where is Allah?
    Allah was killed in drone strike.
    Where is Fucking God?
    Imaginary beings don't fuck.

Reply #42 - October 06, 2017, 03:16 AM

When Moon ( or other super faith heads ) talk about making war on something - it is a metaphor.   It means all out strenuous counter-argument, not literally killing people.

No..no  Mr. Moon is NOT a faith head  dear  Unifier., He was smart head ., but we can say his followers are faith heads .,  Yes yes Messiahs/prophets   speak metaphoric language and their followers make that language as words of some god..  

1). Moon was imprisoned at least 3 times - twice with torture.  

2). The Japanese occupied Korea from 1905-1945 and he was strung up and beaten by them.

3). When the communists took over N Korea he was a preacher    He was sentenced to 3 years in Hung Nam labor camp where the workers had to unload sacks of phosphate fertilizer from Russian ships in all weathers.   The individual quota was i think 1000 sacks.   The phosphates burned the skin off their hands.   Many died.

4). In the 1980s he was given an 18 month sentence for tax evasion here in New York.   He was so popular in prison the governor of the prison spoke about it publicly.   His financial obligation in this matter was $7,500.  (25000$)  Nobody goes to jail in the US for that amount. ..........

He constantly taught forgiveness and love for his torturers.  So, Yeezevee ... go beneath the headlines.   And not just in the matter of The Moonies.

I go all the way to Mr.  Nixon White house to  Washington Times  and to that  Washington post  to learn many
     things

There is a lot of hysteria on CEMB about bogey men and bad guys who scare you.   The guys with white beanies, white smocks, jackets and beards scare the shit out of me.    But there's still a human being in every person that scares us if we have the guts to find them.

..No..no no one scares me I have no hysteria against anyone dear Unifier .,but I operate on some simple   principles..   such as

1) Golden Rule
    2).  Nothing is unquestionable
    3). There is always a room to improve on any thing ..on any hypothesis on any concept

any way this is a   good one http://www.unification.net/misc/GodIsParent.pdf

read it., So where is your god  and where is allah    

what is "Heeee" saving now??

Reply #43 - October 06, 2017, 03:18 AM

Where is Allah?
    Allah was killed in drone strike.
    Where is Fucking God?
    Imaginary beings don't fuck.

Hello John... Hello Smith .  welcome to CEMB

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #44 - October 06, 2017, 09:39 PM

Thank you my friend.
    Glad to be here.
     Reply #45 - October 06, 2017, 11:15 PM

I take that as "biji" dear three  

..but i don't want to livelong   Huh? .... when I was around 10 ... I wanted to kill or die ...  dyeing  was easier than killing . I could do neither ...now I just don't have time to do anything ..,   I guess it was all allah/god  game play ..

Cheesy Cheesy

Same word, same meaning, different language, different transliteration. You sure have done a lot of good since age 10.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #46 - October 08, 2017, 02:10 AM

But there's still a human being in every person that scares us if we have the guts to find them.

I quite like this line. Very true, and something people tend to forget, I find.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #47 - October 08, 2017, 11:45 AM

QSE   says something on Unifier words that I often cross  them out ...lol...

............   But there's still a human being in every person that scares us if we have the guts to find them.........

I quite like this line. Very true, and something people tend to forget, I find.

who are those rascals that forget that they are human beings???   finmad   anyone in CEMB forum  apart from yeezevee?   I know  he is often in-human  in his words  and sometimes in his actions ...A brutal  guy  hurts lot of people  with his words ...

Well ...hell.,    take my body after my death .. that lifeless body..... I don't see  much difference between that and a dead animal or a dead rat dear QSE

Well  may be Mr. Moon also forgot about that  after he became every rich and famous  by preaching Chinese curry made up of   "Confucius words with bible  stories"    Cheesy    ..  Guys please don't get me wrong .   I LOVE CHINESE FOOD minus  Mono Sodium Glutamate ..  hell.. I love middle eastern and Mexican food also .

So   Where is  Allah? Where is god?  what is Heeeee doing?

Oh well .. Either that "Heeeeee"  was never there or  he is sleeping  in Human brain

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #48 - October 09, 2017, 03:46 PM

Yeezevee - the Washington Times pages with purported testimony to the authority and truth of Moon from spiritual giants in the spirit world was in one word:
    cheesy!   Around Moon for decades (80s on) a Korean hierarchy formed of limited worldly experience and questionable motivation.   They were fiercely loyal to Moon, cutthroat in their competition with each other to gain as much as they could out of this movement in terms of office and compensation.   They also felt anything that they might do to magnify and enhance the reputation of Moon was the right thing to do, regardless of the veracity of what they were saying and doing.   Loyalty was the ultimate virtue - Westerners who questioned these actions were deemed too 'individualistic' and needed to get with the program.

So we are in agreement on that, and other things too.

For a number of years I've been trying to figure out what I can salvage and what could and should be discarded.   The WT piece is definitely in the discard category.

Reply #49 - October 10, 2017, 12:43 PM

Yeezevee - the Washington Times pages with purported testimony to the authority and truth of Moon from spiritual giants in the spirit world was in one word:
    cheesy!   Around Moon for decades (80s on) a Korean hierarchy formed of limited worldly experience and questionable motivation.   They were fiercely loyal to Moon, cutthroat in their competition with each other to gain as much as they could out of this movement in terms of office and compensation.   They also felt anything that they might do to magnify and enhance the reputation of Moon was the right thing to do, regardless of the veracity of what they were saying and doing.   Loyalty was the ultimate virtue - Westerners who questioned these actions were deemed too 'individualistic' and needed to get with the program.

oh I  see.,  He had some cut throat followers... that was in 80s?? But  he  Died on September 3, 2012, Gapyeong County, South Korea., So  he was around 60  in 80s.,   Plenty of time to correct the mistakes.,   it could have been easy  for him to throw them(cut throats) out and correct the mistakes

True ., I am in agreement with many many things and I have similar views as you on many things dear Unifier

So Where is God ? Where is Allah

So what is the point of "Heeeee".,  if  that "Heee"  cannot save innocents and helpless?   I  prefer this buffalo over that "heeee'

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #50 - October 11, 2017, 01:43 PM

Yeezevee - ................

Loyalty was the ultimate virtue - Westerners who questioned these actions were deemed too 'individualistic' and needed to get with the program.

how are you doing Unifier ??.,I see you .,   you are reading me  ...  Nooooooo,   I do not agree with you here ..so let me modify your words

Loyalty   TRUTH.... truth  is the ultimate virtue

So where is Allah?  where is that Fucking God?? Is that "Heeeeee."
     .sleeping all the time in the brains of faith heads??

Reply #51 - October 11, 2017, 01:55 PM

Yeezevee .... I said 80s on.  The problems of the Korean hierarchy and some of Moon's sons continue to this day.  I would not recommend the institution: 'The Family Federation For World Peace' unreservedly, though there are many wonderful, idealistically motivated people working for it and it does some good work.   I would unreservedly recommend the book:  The Divine Principle because it provides some very deep insights into the Bible and Jesus life that I think are adult and of vital importance to understanding history and the present.

There are many Oxbridge grads in this movement btw.   Some still testifying to the truth of it and a few who had enough and left.

DP instructs me to live for the sake of others, to respect everyone and to try to exert a positive influence wherever I can.   Each life provides a clean slate for each individual to write on.   What is written there includes everything we are proud of and everything we are ashamed of.   Right now I'm struggling to keep the ledger balance positive!

Reply #52 - October 11, 2017, 02:12 PM

Yeezevee .... I said 80s on.  The problems of the Korean hierarchy and some of Moon's sons continue to this day.  I would not recommend the institution: 'The Family Federation For World Peace' unreservedly,

So who heads  Mr.  Moon's legacy ? if they are criminals or not up to standard .,    why not throw them out and elect a body that follows Mr. Moon's  legacy ??
    though there are many wonderful, idealistically motivated people working for it and it does some good work.   I would unreservedly recommend the book:  The Divine Principle because it provides some very deep insights into the Bible and Jesus life that I think are adult and of vital importance to understanding history and the present.

There are many Oxbridge grads in this movement btw.   Some still testifying to the truth of it and a few who had enough and left...

Sure I will read that book ..is this that book?

http://sanctuary-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/Exposition_of_the_Divine_Principle_1996.pdf

or do you have any other versions??

DP instructs me to live for the sake of others, to respect everyone and to try to exert a positive influence wherever I can.  

You are a good  person by nature  or learned  from  your surroundings   or by your  own thoughts and rational logical actions  .. You would have been the same with or without that DP book dear Unifier

Each life provides a clean slate for each individual to write on.   What is written there includes everything we are proud of and everything we are ashamed of.

I may agree with some parts of that statement but did you mean  only Human life or every life??

Right now I'm struggling to keep the ledger balance positive!

Oh common., any and every human being can keep that ledger balance positive  by following very few words .. I often highlight them in  forums..

So Where is Allah? Where is God?

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #53 - October 11, 2017, 03:19 PM

I think that version will be fine Yeezevee.    Regarding being good with or without DP and Moon.  I was a very good young child.  Only child of 2 parents struggling to repair infidelities indulged in during WW2.   They divorced when I was 13 and I went to hell in a hand basket as the saying goes.   Looking back I honestly don't know to what extent the divorce was responsible vs the onset of puberty.   But I became a juvenile delinquent and my school work deteriorated.

I was a petty thief, a liar to others and myself and selfish to the core for a number of years.   Meeting the Unification Movement and hearing the DP lectures in New York in 1973 for the first time was a re-awakening of the pre-divorce child I had been.  I had several spiritual experiences - which I have posted on CEMB elsewhere and I felt whole and very very loved by God.   It is a remarkable feeling and I cannot put it into any other words.  I remain grateful for the gifts given me and my life took off after those experiences.

Be well - and thanks for your friendship and patience.

Reply #54 - October 11, 2017, 07:30 PM

Hey Unifier, I was quite intrigued by your post. I've known a number of very bad people who have turned their life around due to religious experience. I'm curious though, do you think you would of,, or could of, had a similar epiphany without a religious awakening?

Reply #55 - October 11, 2017, 08:07 PM

Well ... they say a good woman can have the same effect on a young guy acting like a dolt.   It is a matter of the heart rather than the head .. at least imho.
    But I knew and had relationships with several women with better morals and I remained essentially selfish in those relationships.   Only after the spiritual experience could I begin the path of acting less selfishly.

Reply #56 - October 11, 2017, 08:47 PM

Hey Unifier, I was quite intrigued by your post. I've known a number of very bad people who have turned their life around due to religious experience. I'm curious though, do you think you would of,, or could of, had a similar epiphany without a religious awakening?

Well ... they say a good woman can have the same effect on a young guy acting like a dolt.   It is a matter of the heart rather than the head .. at least imho.
    But I knew and had relationships with several women with better morals and I remained essentially selfish in those relationships.   Only after the spiritual experience could I begin the path of acting less selfishly.

good Question  great answer apart from what i deleted., I  say to the Unifer .  I  give  more respect to your better half who putup with you and shared  your troubles than any god/messiahs/messengers.

Why is stupid people like this lady  enter politics and ruin the country reputation by talking nonsense dear QSE  ?  This allha/god could not stop stupid people?

Reply #57 - October 11, 2017, 09:15 PM

Yeezevee .... are you deleting my experience?

Reply #58 - October 11, 2017, 09:37 PM

Yeezevee .... are you deleting my experience?

No... I am deleting your assumption that you became a sober person after your experiences with spirit  or  spiritual experience with  Unification Movement or hearing the DP lectures   dear  Unifier ., As I said earlier I give more credit to your better half  for "you becoming a sober man"

Off course SUN MOON is  not alive so I will read that book carefully to understand the reasons for your spiritual experience to act LESS SELFISHLY ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vhoP2YPbyI

Reply #59 - October 12, 2017, 01:04 AM

Well ... they say a good woman can have the same effect on a young guy acting like a dolt.   It is a matter of the heart rather than the head .. at least imho.
    But I knew and had relationships with several women with better morals and I remained essentially selfish in those relationships.   Only after the spiritual experience could I begin the path of acting less selfishly.

Very similar to a point I've made on this forum. I'll see it I can find it, as I'd be curious as to your response.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »