Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING

(Read 32133 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING
     OP - February 17, 2014, 03:46 PM

THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING WOMEN FOLKS flashes again in 21st century..

Syrian girl stoned to death for using Facebook

Fatoum Al-Jassem was executed by a mob of Islamic extremists after being sentenced to death by a Sharia court, according to a report filed by India Today on Friday.

The Al-Reqqa religious court, under the jurisdiction of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), ruled that having a Facebook account was “Zina” or immoral behavior and deserved to be penalised in the same way as adultery, Arabic-language media reported.

Fatoum Al-Jassem was taken to a Sharia court after she was caught using the social networking website, in Rakka, Syria. The Sharia court declared that using a Facebook account amounts to adultery and the girl should be punished by stoning, according to a news report published in Iran’s FARS news agencywhich quoted a report published in Arabic-language Al-Rai Al-Youm.  The members of the Al-Qaeda group in Iraq, also known as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) were behind the incident.

THESE RABID DOGS SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEATH WITHOUT MERCY........... where is allah.. where is fucking god.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - February 17, 2014, 03:50 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

THESE RABID DOGS SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEATH WITHOUT MERCY........... where is allah.. where is fucking god.....

I wish AMRIKA starts thinking a bit... do they hide their brains when supporting these brutes of Islam?

another news says Couple stoned to death in Loralai village anbd that is from Land of pure

QUETTA: A man and a woman were stoned to death in a village in Loralai district on Sunday after a cleric issued a fatwa against them, sources said.

A Levies Force official, Abdul Latif Jogezai, said the incident took place in Manzkai village early in the morning. “The people of the village stoned to death the man and the woman who were not married to each other. Rather, they were married to other people,” he said. He said the two were killed on suspicion of having illicit relations. No funeral prayers were offered for them.

The slain man, Daraz Khan, was buried in Katoti area and the woman in her village.

After hearing about the incident, personnel of the Levies Force reached Manzkai village and arrested the cleric who had issued the fatwa and six of the men who stoned the couple to death, Mr Jogezai said. He said a case had been registered against the people of the village. Most of the residents fled from the village to avoid arrest, he added.

I don't know what to say and what to do.... CLOSE  FUCKING MOSQUES ACROSS AFGHAN/PAKISTAN BORDER IN EVERY TOWN AND VILLAGE ., Eliminate all baboons that preach Islam in these mosques., retrain the people to teach selective Islam you idiots..

Reply #2 - February 17, 2014, 03:59 PM

The cult of Muhammed strikes again.
     Reply #3 - February 17, 2014, 05:15 PM

God's lunatics do their bloody business once again.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #4 - February 17, 2014, 05:19 PM

No funeral prayers were offered for them.

Who wants that stupid funeral prayer? Before dying I will make a will that I won't have any. Even if that god named Allah existed, why expect intervention from a tyrant? He abrogates his own rules and if Muhammad was alive today, He would have made FB equal to adultery! The difference between the Christians (who had terrorised in the past in the name of religion) is that they reformed. But Islam wil NEVER reform. Mind you New Ages Islam is a joke. And when did US have brains? Someone with brains will also know what is humanity. Yeezevee, God doesn't exist! Otherwise karma would have existed too. There would have been several Zamzam wells in Africa, where people die of malnourishment! Miracles are not for prophets or saints, but also for ordinary human beings, because we are supposed to be this God's creations too. And He is supposed to be merciful. And by miracles I mean useful ones. Not just some silly writings on a child's hand that causes that child pain when it appears (if it was for real)!
     Reply #5 - February 17, 2014, 05:46 PM

.......... But Islam will  NEVER reform. Mind you New Ages Islam is a joke. ...........appears (if it was for real)!

Rubaya  I don't care about Islam., and I through  shit on Islam day in day out .  I also do that to other so-called religions to a different extent.  I just don't care about these silly books/statements  of cave dwellers

What all I  want is reforming the minds of Muslim., And I think we can do that .. we JUST NEED FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION in all countries and all lands with no one dare to persecute any one.   please read this thread  by AbdulRahman  on

criticizing Islam is a straight forward, criticizing beating the shit out of Baboons of Islam is very easy (On internet)  but criticizing Muslims who NEVER READ ISLAM is a double edged sword and a difficult process .

Reply #6 - February 17, 2014, 07:50 PM

I know that already. I was being ironic and was ranting. I was in a bad mood. But I wasn't chiding you. I know that Muslims do come to this site just for reading, because I used to be one of them. They need to read our stuff and know who they are following. If I had offended you in manner I apologise, and I didn't mean to.
     Reply #7 - February 17, 2014, 11:15 PM

The religion of peace ladies and gentlemen.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #8 - February 17, 2014, 11:35 PM

Wow Yeezy you are almost world famous.

Can I have your OTTER-GIRAFFE?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #9 - February 18, 2014, 01:50 PM

I know that already. I was being ironic and was ranting. I was in a bad mood. But I wasn't chiding you. I know that Muslims do come to this site just for reading, because I used to be one of them. They need to read our stuff and know who they are following. If I had offended you in manner I apologise, and I didn't mean to.

No....no.......no Rubaya., 

Rubaya I never ever had any idea that you were chiding me or offending me   in any post.,  And 2nd point is you  must learn to hit out/rant out take that heat/anger all out...  Go hit them hard..hit me hard., no apologies and no regrets needed..

well this guy Jedi is bothering me., he is finding that the links in my post are not working., so let me correct them..

Reply #10 - February 18, 2014, 01:53 PM

Wow Yeezy you are almost world famous.

Can I have your OTTER-GIRAFFE?

why Jedi ., Those links in that post  are NOT working again?  Damn you  are right.. let me  put right links there   

Reply #11 - February 18, 2014, 01:57 PM

What a bunch of barbaric savages... Religion of peace MY ASS!

Me: Hey Allah!
    Allah: KAFIR!
     Reply #12 - February 18, 2014, 02:23 PM

That London news paper gets more details of that brutal murdering of  Hayat Bibi, 27, and Daraz Khan, 25, who  stoned to death in Baluchistan..

A couple has been stoned to death for adultery in a remote southwest region of Pakistan on the orders of an Islamic cleric.  Daraz Khan, 25, and Hayat Bibi, 27, were killed by a mob led by Mrs Bibi’s husband in the Loralai district in Balochistan. Ms Bibi went into hiding a week ago when the alleged affair was discovered, but then came forward when she heard that the mob had captured Mr Khan, locals reported.
    Ms Bibi’s husband, the cleric, and four others have been arrested and the bodies of the couple are being exhumed today to prove they were stoned to death. ‘It is a shameful act and the people involved in stoning the man and the woman will be brought to justice,’ said Sarfaraz Bugti, the home minister for Baluchistan.

In Pakistan, a conviction for murder can carry the death sentence, but despite Mr Bugti’s outrage, it is widely expected that no action will be taken against the six men Police rarely intervene in cases such as this one and the federal courts have little authority in remote regions of the country, including Balochistan, meaning that it is often left to local tribal and religious leaders to mete out punishments, which are usually harsher than the law allows.

Last year a young mother of two, Afridi Bibi, no relation to Hayat Bibi, was stoned to death by a mob led by her uncle for carrying a mobile phone in Punjab province of Pakistan. The death sparked fears that stoning might be on the rise in certain countries, including Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The practice of stoning is legal in 15 Muslim countries and is set out as a specific punishment for adultery under several interpretations of Sharia law.  Its supporters say stoning is legitimised by the Hadith – the deeds and saying of the Prophet Muhammad – though there is no mention of the practice in the Koran.

that is what the news says..   Ha!
    "Ms Bibi went into hiding a week ago when the alleged affair was discovered, but then came forward when she heard that the mob had captured Mr Khan, locals reported."

well she knew she will be killed.. hell better to get killed along with her lover .. Justice done.. fucking honor saved .,  fucking allah happy .. brutal bastards of the town are happy  .

yes Allah is everywhere I don'r know where....

Reply #13 - February 18, 2014, 05:26 PM

Is the strength of Islam it's continual real violence and utter and continual denial that it is only a human institution?

An institutional world, then, is experienced as an objective reality. It has a history that antedates the individual's birth and is not accessible to his biographical recollection. It was there before he was born, and it will be there after his death. This history itself, as the tradition of the existing institutions, has the character of objectivity. The individual's biography is apprehended as an episode located within the objective history of the society. The institutions, as historical and objective facticities, confront the individual as undeniable facts. The institutions are there, external to him, persistent in their reality, whether he likes it or not. He cannot wish them away. They resist his attempts to change or evade them. They have coercive power over him, both in themselves, by the sheer force of their facticity, and through the control mechanisms that are usually attached to the most important of them. The objective reality of institutions is not diminished if the individual does not understand their purpose or their mode of operation. He may experience large sectors of the social world as incomprehensible, perhaps oppressive in their opaqueness, but real nonetheless. Since institutions exist as external reality, the individual cannot understand them by introspections. He must "go out" and learn about them, just as he must to learn about nature. This remains true even though the social world, as a humanly produced reality, is potentially understandable in a way not possible in the case of the natural world.

It is important to keep in mind that the objectivity of the institutional world, however massive it may appear to the individual, is a humanly produced, constructed objectivity. The process by which the externalized products of human activity attain the character of objectivity is objectivation. The institutional world is objectivated human activity, and so is every single institution. In other words despite the objectivity that marks the social world in human experience, it does not thereby acquire an ontological status apart from the human activity that produced it. The paradox that man is capable of producing a world that he then experiences as something other than a human product will concern us later on. At the moment, it is important to emphasize that the relationship between man, the producer, and the social world, his product, is and remains a dialectical one. That is, man (not of course, in isolation but in his collectivities) and his social world interact with each other. The product acts back upon the producer. Externalization and objectivation are moments in a continuing dialectical process, which is internalization (by which the objectivated social world is retrojected into consciousness in the course of socialization), will occupy us in considerable detail later on. It is already possible, however, to see the fundamental relationship of these three dialectical moments in social reality. Each of them corresponds to an essential characterization of the social world. Society is a human product. Society is an objective reality. Man is a social product. It may also already be evident that an analysis of the social world that leaves out any one of these three moments will be distortive. One may further add that only with the transmission of the social world to a new generation (that is, internalization as effectuated in socialization) does the fundamental social dialectic appear in its totality. To repeat, only with the appearance of a new generation can one properly speak of a social world.

http://www.cf.ac.uk/socsi/undergraduate/introsoc/reality.html

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #14 - February 18, 2014, 05:36 PM

1.Allah is everywhere.
    2.Allah is  in the shit.
    3.Therefore, Allah is shit.
     Reply #15 - February 18, 2014, 06:28 PM

1.Allah is everywhere.
    2.Allah is  in the shit.
    3.Therefore, Allah is shit.

well you are not wrong INcePtion., Where there is life there is god.. there is allah., Shit is full of life .. So our allah can rest there when brutal rogues are murdering folsk in the name of allah...

PLEASE DON'T WATCH THE LINK BELOW   if you  you have  weak heart

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=43f_1392635472

THAT IS INHUMAN BRUTALITY OF ANIMALS ., I GUESS ANY BRUTAL ROGUE WHO CAN DO THAT CAN KILL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE..

oh well horse life, dog life,  yeezevee life .,   life is same in every living thing... but I am certain if that happen in front of my eyes not sure what will happen to that rogue....

Reply #16 - February 18, 2014, 07:26 PM

Will bacteria have to answer for their sins or are bacteria devoid of intelligence?

Most bacteria probably have more sense than God's self-appointed Lunatics.

Reply #17 - May 09, 2017, 08:41 PM

Will bacteria have to answer for their sins or are bacteria devoid of intelligence?

Most bacteria probably have more sense than God's self-appointed Lunatics.

Where is Jedi ..

where is Allah where is god??

ha!  no one on this fucking  earth  cared for that boy..this Allah/god ..could also didn't help this   Adrian.

Kill...torture  and feed to the pigs ....

I have no good reason to believe in god/allah  whatever that super doper thing may be..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

that buffalo who fought the lions to save the baby is far more superior at a given time than this  human imaginative creator  allah god voodoo doll..

So where is  Jedi..Huh?

Reply #18 - May 10, 2017, 01:23 AM

I miss him, too. Maybe he will come back for Ramadhan.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #19 - May 10, 2017, 10:34 PM

and when he comes back it'll be the return of the jedi.

Reply #20 - May 10, 2017, 10:35 PM

he had one of the best signature lines here. hope he does come back. he was funny.
     Reply #21 - May 31, 2017, 09:23 AM

5  days in to Ramadan .,  and we know  its importance  in Islam. Since the death/murder  of first prophet of Islam, Islam  became a faith of rigid rituals.,    fell into the  hands of rogue  preachers and rogue  rulers  with  roguish rules of rituals allegedly extracted from alleged allah/god book Quran.

Ramadan  clearly  is the most important festival month  of Islam and it is obligatory for the Muslims to fast in the month of Ramadan. let me highlight some interesting and important  points that shows the importance of this festival  in Islam.

...........Allah allegedly revealed the first surah/verse of Quran in this month

...........Allah allegedly made Laylat al-Qadr  in this month, and this month is supposed to be the best month in life    

...........Allah allegedly made this month  for fasting in the day and praying in nights for  faith and and  reward of forgiveness of sins  bestowed to the followers

...........Allah allegedly  opens the gates of Paradise and closes the gates of Hell, and chains up all the devils

...........Every night in this month Allah allegedly has people whom He redeems from the hellFire

....... yada ...yadi....yada.....

BUT HOW MANY OF US KNOW ORIGINS, HISTORY  AND THE DIFFERENCES  BETWEEN RAMADAN AND MUHARRAM??

Anyways  on this fifth day  of ramadan 2017 news puts out theses stories and these pictures

Yemen facing total collapse as war continues,

Hundreds of casualties in Kabul bombing

Baghdad blasts kill 27

well  read it all at the links...but the question  that begs the answers is

where is allah?  where is god Huh?  and what is that  "HEEEEEE: doing in these Ramadan days

I guess he is also busy with   opening  the gates of Paradise and closing  the gates of Hell, and chaining  up all the devils.........fasting..........sleeping and eating

Reply #22 - September 22, 2017, 11:46 AM

Where is allah?  Where is god ??   and What is that  "HEEEEEE: doing in these  days  ??

Reply #23 - September 22, 2017, 01:35 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

This is really horrible.  But why do you blame God.   These men are responsible.  We are made free, responsible and answerable for our choices and actions.
    One of the major problems here is these self appointed judges ssumae they are entitled to do 'God's' will when they are just ignorant fools, yokels.   My God is heart broken by scenes like this.

Reply #24 - September 23, 2017, 12:06 AM

dear Unifier your following questions  have simple answers., and I will answer them in time but before that I will ask you a question  
    This is really horrible.  

indeed it is..
    ........But why do you blame God.??   These men are responsible.  We are made free, responsible and answerable for our choices and actions.

that question .,   why I blame the god of faiths and god/s of faith  books ?? I will answer .

.But

1). What is god in your neck of the world dear Unifier?
    2). What is your god doing now?
    3). What actually does your god do?  
    4).  And what did your god .".heeeeee"... did in the past 4 or 5 billion years  since the birth of nascent planet earth??
    One of the major problems here is these self appointed judges assume they are entitled to do 'God's' will when they are just ignorant fools, yokels.   My God is heart broken by scenes like this.

So your God is Heart is broken.,  I don't think your god has any heart but it appears your god or any god of this earth is completely helpless in helping those children that you see  in this post
    Where is allah?  Where is god ??   and What is that  "HEEEEEE: doing in these  days  ??

anyways let us continue discussion....

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #25 - September 23, 2017, 02:01 AM

I'm hesitant to start debating subtle theological distinctions in the face of such horrific atrocities  ..... but!   Perhaps there is some value for us still in a 'safe zone' of intellectual and religious / secular discussion to discuss this ... theologically.

Many on CEMB have given up on the God they were taught.   Totally understandable.   But has that led those who have taken this approach to a deeper understanding of what is happening, what has already happened? ...

If God were responsible for human actions that means God would be in total control ... right?  But my take is that as I said, we are created as free and responsible adults.   If we were not, and God controlled everything we .. human kind would be reduced, would have lesser value.   I dont know if you are a parent yeez, but I am.   I had to endure many years of my children doing things I felt were wrong, self destructive, destructive of our family - until through patience and love they got it.   I achieved a victory of sorts.   We ... human beings are not automatons.   God has not made us where he can intervene, press a button on our skulls and make us act in a certain way.   We own our God given lives and actions and will answer ultimately for what we have done with this gift.

So the men who stoned this poor girl are morons theologically speaking and God is not responsible for their actions.   They and their imans are responsible.

In the New Testament there is a story with stunning contemporary relevance.  Jesus is preaching in the Temple.   A group of Pharisees bring a woman caught in adultery to the temple grounds and taunt Jesus with a question:  our texts from the time of Moses tell us that this woman must be stoned to death.   What say thee Jesus?

Jesus says 'He that is without sin, cast the first stone'.   The wannabe stoners melt away.   Jesus tells the woman - 'go, and sin no more'.

Every English boy/man of my generation heard that story, many times over.   The fundamental lesson is that nobody has the right to act as accuser, judge, jury and executioner.   The societies where this lesson has never been taught and internalized are primitive and savage.   They need to have their ignorance revealed to them.   Unfortunately they are are among us, full of purpose and self righteous determination.

Reply #26 - September 23, 2017, 05:03 AM

So what do you think of the phrase "Left to their own devices, good people will be good and wicked people will be wicked. It takes religion to make a good person do wicked things."?

There are plenty of people on this site who's views have completely changed since losing belief in god. The overall theme is god wants this, he knows better than me, In fact, there's a piece on the twitter fourm called Believing in Jihad and Martyrdom, where a member writes down his experiences of being brought up to be a jihadi/martyr. You can check it, and other pieces out here if you're of a mind. https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=56.0

I like some stuff in the bible. I like some of the parables Jesus taught. But that itself askes the same question. If you believe in a god, and that this is what that god wants, who are you to question him? The main counter to such evil tends to be trying to convince people they're mistaken, and actually this is what god wants. So do so.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #27 - September 23, 2017, 09:06 AM

.................Many on CEMB have given up on the God they were taught.   Totally understandable.   But has that led those who have taken this approach to a deeper understanding of what is happening, what has already happened? ..................

dear Unifier .,  you are wrong,  utterly wrong there  but  I am glad you are reading me and replying to my posts.,  Unfortunately you have completely evaded my  questions  and wrote some post with a well known story from Gospel of John or what I call as "BOOK OF JOHN"..

So those verses passage/story  from book John we will discuss..  
    John 8:3-7New International Version (NIV)

3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4  and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5  In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6  They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger
    . 7  When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.

.We will discuss  that story, its origins, and  how it ended up in so-called New Testament book of John., But before that,  one more time let me try to get the answers to my earlier questions.  let me me paste them for you again from that post

1). What is god in your neck of the world dear Unifier?
    4).  And what did your god .".heeeeee"... did in the past 4 or 5 billion years  since the birth of nascent planet earth??
    5). Where is allah?  Where is god ??   and What is that  "HEEEEEE: doing in these  days  ??

If you can not answer that is OK  but please try ...

I will come back to that CHERRY PICKING story from that book of john., Meanwhile I have to  write something about a person.. a great guy.. a wonderful soul   whom I knew but didn't know he died on  Saturday, September 16, 2017,  that news is a shock to me  because he was very young for death  THAT TOO IN US OF A.  ,..just 34 year old .. dedicated his life to propagate His Christianity ..  

This news  came to  my notice through web/internet  that is GIVEN BY YOUR GOD... not science and technology  and good folks working  day and night for developing it .. It is a bit of shock to me.

https://www.facebook.com/NabeelQureshi.org/posts/1237220232965468

https://blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/justintaylor/2017/09/16/nabeel-qureshi-1983-2017/

He is this guy .. a wonderful friendly soul and he is from Pakistan.. he visited Pakistan .. his parents are Muslims and very nice folks ...

NABEEL QURESHI (1983-2017)  RIP

please read about him in the above links..  I have used his videos at this very forum ., So I have to write something about him in this very folder as it is relevant to the subject of....  

Where is Allah? where is God ? what is "Heeeeeeee  the dick head of human brain" doing nowadays ?

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #28 - September 23, 2017, 01:50 PM

Your god is not heartbroken by stonings. This is the same god who decreed the midianites be slaughtered like animals. Your god is not innocent and empathetic, and the "inspired" successor to the original canon does not negate his past crimes. Same god. Same prophets, same ruthlessness. You can leave off the third of the trifecta of books and still you have an asshole.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #29 - September 25, 2017, 04:40 PM

1)  What is god in your neck of the world dear Unifier?
    4).  And what did your god .".heeeeee"... did in the past 4 or 5 billion years  since the birth of nascent planet earth??

Yeezevee, I'll attempt to answer your questions   (except for the overtly facetious).  I hope it doesn't get me into too much trouble with Toor and other moderators.

1) The teaching I follow is known as 'The Divine Principle', codified after revelation to Sun Myung Moon in Korea in the late 1930s and 40s.   It is biblically based though there have been several attempts by western members to apply this revelation to the Koran.   It teaches that God loves us unconditionally and has been in constant pain since the Fall of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.  There is much content concerned with the history of restoration, from the event known as The Fall up to and including the 20th century.    Rather than me trying to explain this, there are many open web-sites with this material that you could reference if you want:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=The+divine+princeple&oq=The+divine+princeple&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13k1l3j0i22i30k1.1419.5441.0.5985.20.20.0.0.0.0.148.1932.11j9.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.20.1910...0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j33i160k1.0.l7uPrf7n1Kg

2)  What is my God doing now?
    Trying to restore humanity, without violating the Principles of Creation to which God is subject just as we are.  In other words if you have a judge that constantly breaks the law, that judge would have to be disbarred and possibly criminally charged.   God created the laws but cannot break his own laws.

3) What does my God do?
    Apart from minor adjustments to the Cosmos and seeking to stem the activities of Satan in the world my God longs for a fully loving relationship with every one of his children.

4)  I reject this question as facetious.
    But seriously - I'm not qualified to answer it.   You will find much relevant material on the web-sites referenced above, depending how deeply you delve.

This movement (Unificationist) also known as The Family Federation For World Peace is global.  From a handful of followers in Korea in the 1950s there are today around 1-2 million members worldwide.   Growth in the West has been poor (even stagnant) for a couple of decades.   But elsewhere in countries like the Phillipines, countries in Eastern Europe and among the Latin American communities of N America there is continued growth.

There are also scandals and leadership problems which I am well aware of, and which you dont have to feel you must educate me about.   I hope I addressed you questions.

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »