Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mohammed is idolised more than Allah himself

(Read 5251 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mohammed is idolised more than Allah himself
     OP - February 15, 2014, 04:33 PM

I've noticed in debates with Muslims that you could swear at, draw, humiliate and criticise Allah with at most a shake of the head. When Mohammed, piss be upon him, is mentioned however, all hell breaks loose, that's the line you do not cross. It becomes apparent that the holy prophet is the one worshiped. You cannot criticise Mr Mo, you just do not do it. In fact, when I even mention his name without saying peace be upon him, it's enough to draw rage.

Is it because they know deep inside that Allah is just an abstract idea without any basis in reality? Do they need a human being to rationalise their superstition, and therefore do what it takes defend him?

Allah is among friends, there are thousands of gods. Criticising him therefore could be seen as less confrontational. Mr Mo is a singular entity, they believe that all Sahihs are the true representation of the man and the Qur'an was what he channeled through himself to the world. All of Allah's wills and wants are proscribed and carried out through HUMANS and through Mr Mo. Apart from a few verses such as ones claiming he turned Jews into apes, most of the Qur'an tells of what MAN (and Mr Mo) must do to carry out the will of Allah. Many verses put Allah and Mr Mo on the same page in regards to worship righteousness.

Many who believe know deep down that if Mr Mo is discredited, their whole belief system falls apart, without Mr Mo, Allah does not have much to stand on, and would come crashing down (not the other way round, as they bashfully claim).

Your thoughts?
     Reply #1 - February 15, 2014, 04:46 PM

My experience tells me that if you insult Allah, you will also face consequences, even though not that high. I had confessed to one of my Muslim friends that I am no longer a Muslim because Allah is immoral. He then asked me, "If there is a stranger out there who wants to sleep with you, will you do that?" I was hurt but I replied, "If I feel that it will be good, I will. We atheists are open minded but that doesn't mean that we don't have morals. What is good vary from person to person" Many days later my friend admitted that he asked that just to harass me because I had insulted Allah. He was a very good friend of mine and a great support, but I stopped mixing with him.

But yes you will face greater consequences when you insult Muhammad. That's because he can control Allah and the Muslims unconsciously know that. Even if they realise it they will just brush aside the thought. And remember Islam is not only a religion, it is also the cult of Muhammad. They are his ummahs and highly favoured.

Reply #2 - February 15, 2014, 05:07 PM

I've noticed in debates with Muslims that you could swear at, draw, humiliate and criticise Allah with at most a shake of the head. When Mohammed, piss be upon him, is mentioned however, all hell breaks loose, that's the line you do not cross.

Your thoughts?

Answer is simple., Muslim  mobs that listen to  Mullahs in mosques that are controlled by  Muslims rulers converted Islam in  to a  "UNQUESTIONABLE CULT OF MUHAMMAD"  since his death and that continues to today.  In fact converted Muslims themselves killed most of  Muhammad's family members with in 50 years of his death. And all those murders  they did it in the name of Islam.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - February 15, 2014, 05:40 PM

Muslims do worship Muhammad but it all started with that apostate Nawaz

Here's a Pulitzer prize winning article on that specific story:

http://jediapostate.blogspot.co.uk/

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #4 - February 15, 2014, 10:10 PM

apostate... apostate. apostate....catch him..kill him...cut him...

Nawaz.. that name sounds familiar .,   did I meet him in jail??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6NSno9DsEM

well that Apostate Nawaz TRAVELED  LOOOONG WAY..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQRPTjSUguw

and he has more distance to travel. As our Maajid  says in that tube.,  I wish  Quran is like any other book such as some book  of Shakespeare

Reply #5 - February 16, 2014, 05:15 AM

During the prayers we ask God to forgive Muhammad and bless him. Some Ahadith state that God created the world just for His favourite creation Muhammad. Before doing an amal, some scholars encourage us to ask God to grant it for his sake. And it is well known that God is Muhammad's alter ego.
     Reply #6 - February 16, 2014, 05:57 AM

During the prayers we ask God to forgive Muhammad and bless him. Some Ahadith state that God created the world just for His favourite creation Muhammad. Before doing an amal, some scholars encourage us to ask God to grant it for his sake. And it is well known that God is Muhammad's alter ego.

That is right out of Quran Rubaya ..

"Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation."  

that is from that  Al-Ahzab verse 56 and you know why SUCH  PATHETIC VERSES WERE REVEALED BY ALLAH TO PEOPLE THROUGH THE MOUTH OF PROPHET OF ISLAM?  for that you have to read whole surah..   let me read you some verse around that verse. This stupid revelation starts from verse-36  and that is because people of that time in Madina questioned our  Mr. PBUH's judgement on sleeping with his adopted son's wife. If there is real Allah/Real God  sure our Mr. PBUH needs prayers of his followers to save him from the wrath of allah for  his criminal activities.  well let us read some verses from that stupid stupid surah,,,,

033.036 : It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

033.037 : And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed.

033.038 : There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute:

033.039 : Those who deliver the messages of Allah and fear Him, and do not fear any one but Allah; and Allah is sufficient to take account.

033.040 : Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

033.048 : And be not compliant to the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and leave unregarded their annoying talk, and rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient as a Protector

033.049 : O you who believe! when you marry the believing women, then divorce them before you touch them, you have in their case no term which you should reckon; so make some provision for them and send them forth a goodly sending forth.

033.050 : O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

033.051 : You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased, all of them with what you give them, and Allah knows what is in your hearts; and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.

033.052 : It is not allowed to you to take women afterwards, nor that you should change them for other wives, though their beauty be pleasing to you, except what your right hand possesses and Allah is Watchful over all things.

Look at those verses.,   they are such PATHETIC STATEMENTS FORM ALLAH/ GOD   they simply  look like the words of  Pimp trying to protect his client.   and...and fools in 21st century make them as word of Allah god,  supreme super-force that is supposed  to look after billions and billions of people and billions and billions of planets in this universe.

I wish such stupid stuff is in hadith not in Quran. I could have simply rejected whole thing as nonsense as hadith was allegedly written 100s of years after the  death of alleged Prophet of Islam.

MOCK THE FOOLS AND MOVE ON..

I don't think Muhammad was real character. If he was real then he was a SEX OBSESSED DIRTY OLD MAN ..    SODOM(PBUH) not Muhammad(PBUH)

Reply #7 - February 16, 2014, 10:18 AM

You know that supplications are withheld from entering the "highest heavens" in order to reach allah, for him to answer them, until we send supplications to Mo. "Salallahu aleyhi wa salam" is a prerequisite in order for our dua' to be answered Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #8 - February 16, 2014, 04:32 PM

The Ahadith contradicts many stuff in the Quran Yeezevee. But people consider the former an extension of the Quran. For instance, the Quran says that women should cover their heads; the interpretations in the brackets say otherwise and agrees with the Ahadith that niqab is right. Then God said in the Quran that He created us just to worship Him, but as mentioned before the Ahadith states something different. I guess Muhammad added in the Ahadith what he had forgotten to add in the Quran.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »