Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Account hacked (not CEMB)

(Read 3847 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Account hacked (not CEMB)
     OP - February 11, 2014, 09:18 AM

Hi guys

So probably this is not the right place, but I'm gonna go ahead anyway. My wordpress blog has been hacked by some old acquaintance who had access to my password. So now she changed the e-mail, and I can't retrieve the password. And I have no access or confirmation code (she deleted it from the old e-mail that was attached to the blog). I can't get any help from wordpress. So I'm gonna ask something "illegal", if anyone knows how to hack either a wordpress blog/account or gmail e-mail account so that I can get access back to delete it. The thing is, that is my blog, and people know I have been writing it for YEARS. I DON'T want that to be on the internet anymore, my texts and stuff. There are a lot of personal shit on there too... So I'm kinda desperate.  :(((((

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #1 - February 11, 2014, 11:41 AM

I feel for you. I don't know how to hack stuff, I'm sorry. But I personally think you should just bomb Wordpress with emails and require help. Maybe you could also tell the police?

I ask many stupid questions frequently.
    I am curious, that's why I ask many questions.
    I am overly curious, that's why I ask stupid questions.
    I lack patience, that's why I ask frequently.
    So forgive me and answer me Smiley
     Reply #2 - February 11, 2014, 11:47 AM

In Denmark we have something called "Datatilsynet" - perhaps you have something similar in Sweden? They might have some knowledge on the subject regarding any legal obligations (if any) from WordPress.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #3 - February 11, 2014, 01:21 PM

Hi guys

So probably this is not the right place, but I'm gonna go ahead anyway. My wordpress blog has been hacked by some old acquaintance who had access to my password. So now she changed the e-mail, and I can't retrieve the password. And I have no access or confirmation code (she deleted it from the old e-mail that was attached to the blog). I can't get any help from wordpress. So I'm gonna ask something "illegal", if anyone knows how to hack either a wordpress blog/account or gmail e-mail account so that I can get access back to delete it[/u]. The thing is, that is my blog, and people know I have been writing it for YEARS. I DON'T want that to be on the internet anymore, my texts and stuff. There are a lot of personal shit on there too... So I'm kinda desperate.  :(((((

Cornflower I am not certain that is right thing to do., Better thing to do is"FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN" and change your computer, your internet, your web identity completely and never write again as "Cornflower" if that was the user name you used in that wordpress blog/account ...

Sorry to know that., but that is life., JUST FORGET IT what you wrote and forget all the personnel shit you wrote  in it.  ERASE THE HARD DISK.  You know many people did that to me for the past 10 years. In fact some one wrote in to CEMB forum as "yeezevee"

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - February 11, 2014, 02:10 PM

That's crazy..

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
     Reply #5 - February 11, 2014, 02:45 PM

I just feel so...violated.... I don't want my shit to be up there. They can keep their lame blog, I just want my stuff to be deleted.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #6 - February 11, 2014, 02:49 PM

I just feel so...violated.... I don't want my shit to be up there. They can keep their lame blog, I just want my stuff to be deleted.

i know.. i understand .,  

forget the violation..  keep your head high.. look straight in to the eyes of those who question your writings..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #7 - February 11, 2014, 03:33 PM

How about you start a new blog? Same username, also on Wordpress. Make True Friendship - what it really is the subject of your first post.

Reply #8 - February 11, 2014, 03:51 PM

Hi guys

So probably this is not the right place, but I'm gonna go ahead anyway. My wordpress blog has been hacked by some old acquaintance who had access to my password. So now she changed the e-mail, and I can't retrieve the password. And I have no access or confirmation code (she deleted it from the old e-mail that was attached to the blog). I can't get any help from wordpress. So I'm gonna ask something "illegal", if anyone knows how to hack either a wordpress blog/account or gmail e-mail account so that I can get access back to delete it. The thing is, that is my blog, and people know I have been writing it for YEARS. I DON'T want that to be on the internet anymore, my texts and stuff. There are a lot of personal shit on there too... So I'm kinda desperate.  :(((((

I'm sorry to hear that your account was used without your permission. How did this other person have access to your password?

We can't promote any illegal activities on this site, so I'm going to have to lock/move this thread soon. But I wanted to let you know this before I do. You could try asking around for your options on reddit.com e.g. a good place to start may be on this subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport. You may want to ask in your message there where else you should go seeking help.

Good luck. far away hug

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #9 - February 11, 2014, 03:55 PM

Thank you for the help. Yeah, I know hacking into an account seems illegal, but since this person actually hijacked it from me, I saw at as reclaiming what was your in the first place. But do what you think is right  Afro

Reply #10 - February 11, 2014, 03:59 PM

Yeah but you'd have to do somethings that are technically illegal if you're going to hack into anything for any reason.

IMO, your best options right now are:

-Contact gmail support and try to get your email account back
    -Keep contacting wordpress
    -Post on that subreddit I linked to and see what else people there suggest

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #11 - February 11, 2014, 04:02 PM

I'll leave this unlocked for now. Use it to vent/plan etc., but members are asked not to request or promote illegal things on this forum. We are under constant attack here, both from hackers, and from those people who watch this site and try to find ways to discredit exmuslims because of anything that happens here. Let's keep everything on the up and up.

Reply #12 - February 11, 2014, 06:20 PM

whats the link for your blog?

can you post it here ?

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #13 - February 11, 2014, 06:21 PM

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »