Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: polygamy in "jannah" led me to leaving islam

(Read 38026 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • polygamy in "jannah" led me to leaving islam
     Reply #120 - July 03, 2014, 09:53 AM

far away hug

That is one of the saddest things about it. Women are made to accept whatever "lawful" thing the husband wants to do, and she's not only often ridiculed and shamed by other Muslims if she complains, but she's made by the religion to feel guilty and afraid. The interesting thing is that most of these men couldn't even imagine the roles being reversed. Having to share their wives with up to three other men and doing it with a smile? No, that's insane. That's only for the women to deal with. Women and men are different. Allah gave men that pure, fierce jealousy and protective instinct that no woman ever has.  Roll Eyes Although many men may not complain about the sex-when-she-wants-it thing...unless it's only when she wants it? Grin

I'm really glad you got out of it, too. You deserve a much better man, and you deserve much more respect than this.
     Reply #121 - July 03, 2014, 10:16 AM

Exmuslimah Muslim men whether husband or boyfriend will change their attitude when you leave their faith- the faith that gives them all the rights. At the beginning they may be all nice with you to bring you back into Islam but when it doesn't work as you and Cornflower had said they ill-treat you and no longer care for you.
     Reply #122 - July 03, 2014, 10:24 AM

^ Well, not all. My husband knows I'm an apostate, and I just got him to take me to Ikea the other day. During a fast, on a weekend, and an hour's drive away!  mysmilie_977 If there is a God, his rewards will be great.
     Reply #123 - July 03, 2014, 11:57 AM

^ Well, not all. My husband knows I'm an apostate, and I just got him to take me to Ikea the other day. During a fast, on a weekend, and an hour's drive away!  mysmilie_977 If there is a God, his rewards will be great.

Or his punishment severe for supporting and prolonging such an illicit union.  Tongue

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #124 - July 03, 2014, 12:03 PM

Ah, that's true. Maybe for his kindness he will forever be wandering a firey Ikea...
     Reply #125 - July 03, 2014, 12:05 PM

Cheesy

As if the place wasn't bad enough already. I'm talking about Ikea of course.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #126 - July 03, 2014, 12:20 PM

Cheesy  It really is...the junk we bought is still in the car until we recover.
     Reply #127 - July 03, 2014, 01:50 PM

You tell us that he became a Quranist from a Sunni. So I think it won't be long before he leaves Islam. And he has your influence around Wink.

By the way I shouldn't have generalised. I used to think like you until I could connect with Exmuslimah and Cornflower's experiences. I have a tendency to generalise things with experiences of my own. I know it's not always right.
     Reply #128 - July 03, 2014, 01:51 PM

I really want to go to Ikea. It's in my list.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #129 - July 03, 2014, 02:41 PM

Never been in ikea. I need to go there. In the far future when I'll have money for vases, picture frames and other decorations  Roll Eyes I've always wanted to decorate my home yet I feel guilty every time I buy something unnecessary
     Reply #130 - July 03, 2014, 03:17 PM

Lol yes exmuslimah go dream about your dream home and all the junk you will full it up with  dance

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #131 - July 03, 2014, 04:04 PM

Confusedagno, I love dreaming, lose so much time on it in bed before I'm finally finished and ready to fall asleep Wink most of those dreams won't probably come true but dreaming is enough for now Smiley
     Reply #132 - July 03, 2014, 06:09 PM

Islam gave women rights, that one never gets old. Cheesy

hahahahaha iv heard that one a lot of times
     Reply #133 - July 03, 2014, 06:59 PM

Last year Britain passed same sex marriage into law, giving gays rights they didn't have before. By dawah logic, this means Parliament is god and David Cameron is it's prophet.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #134 - July 03, 2014, 09:48 PM

You tell us that he became a Quranist from a Sunni. So I think it won't be long before he leaves Islam. And he has your influence around Wink.

By the way I shouldn't have generalised. I used to think like you until I could connect with Exmuslimah and Cornflower's experiences. I have a tendency to generalise things with experiences of my own. I know it's not always right.

Ahh, that'd be nice, but I'd be surprised!

I definitely see where you are coming from. It's even beyond just men, a lot of women have a hard time accepting their husbands after, or parents accepting their kids after, etc etc. It's just terrible what religion can do to a person sometimes.

Three and exmuslimah, Ikea is like a magical place where you can skip in and out of beautiful, modern bedrooms and kitchens and see the cutest damn children's furniture you will ever see, and the coolest kitchen things that you can actually afford! But if you don't plan well, by the time you get to the warehouse, you will have grown old and weary, your legs wobbling and your spirit broken, wondering if you've gone that way before because this futon kind of looks familiar, hoping that that line you see up ahead is one that will lead you out of that pine labyrinth.  mysmilie_977

Although I never liked to shop. Is that it? I guess I just don't like shopping. We got some cute things, though. Mint green dinnerware!  dance
     Reply #135 - July 03, 2014, 10:12 PM

I might go mad in such a place. Affordable organization and storage is the stuff of fairytales for me. Put it on a wool rug, with some children's furniture that my kids would use as such and not playground equipment, and I will pinch myself.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #136 - July 03, 2014, 10:20 PM

Oh, you would totally love it, then. Cheap, lots of it is very practical and seriously cute. Especially the kid stuff. The husband and I went out of our way to browse the kids' section just to marvel at all the cute things.
     Reply #137 - July 04, 2014, 11:20 AM

I'm so nervous today! I should go back home before 15th July as my daughter has an appointment with a surgeon but my husband would have to buy tickets and come fore us but he won't... I have no contact with him and I know what he would say if I asked him to do it - "I have no money or time to come for you. You'll have to wait.". Meaning? I don't want to see you, I'm better off without you. He's probably watching same video he does each time I'm away - women in hijabs but with very tight skirts, shaking their asses while men in those muslim dresses watch and clap their hands. When I'll find it in his yt history on the phone he'll say he doesn't know how it happend, get angry, shout at me that I don't trust him but after a few weeks he'll say he did watch it. It always happens.
     Reply #138 - July 04, 2014, 11:40 AM

He has to send money, he really doesn't have to come get you. Why even care about the whole mahram thing? Would it be better for you to stay in your country?

And seriously, your husband is sounding more and more like a asshole.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #139 - July 04, 2014, 11:50 AM

I'm so nervous today! I should go back home before 15th July as my daughter has an appointment with a surgeon but my husband would have to buy tickets and come fore us but he won't... I have no contact with him and I know what he would say if I asked him to do it - "I have no money or time to come for you. You'll have to wait.". Meaning? I don't want to see you, I'm better off without you. He's probably watching same video he does each time I'm away - women in hijabs but with very tight skirts, shaking their asses while men in those muslim dresses watch and clap their hands. When I'll find it in his yt history on the phone he'll say he doesn't know how it happend, get angry, shout at me that I don't trust him but after a few weeks he'll say he did watch it. It always happens.

Yes, he sounds like a serious jerk. Thank God you've got the good sense to leave him! I hope everything's fine with your daughter!

Also, those videos! Especially the ones where they're flipping bills onto the dancer are so absurd, the first time the husband showed them to me I couldn't finish watching, it made me cringe and laugh too much. The husband said, "That man is Saudi. Of course the people hate us when they see shit like this!" Cheesy
     Reply #140 - July 04, 2014, 12:18 PM

He's probably watching same video he does each time I'm away - women in hijabs but with very tight skirts, shaking their asses while men in those muslim dresses watch and clap their hands. When I'll find it in his yt history on the phone he'll say he doesn't know how it happend, get angry, shout at me that I don't trust him but after a few weeks he'll say he did watch it. It always happens

Wat Cheesy
     Reply #141 - July 04, 2014, 12:19 PM

Cornflower, it's not about the mahram thing. Both of my kids are under 2 so I can'ttake them on the plane. It's against the law or sth. Anyway, it's impossible to buy tickets for one adult and two infants.
    Iua, my daughter has ABS, was born with her fingers deformed.
     Reply #142 - July 04, 2014, 12:24 PM

Wat Cheesy

One of those: 18+ „Przynajmniej nosi hidżab ..." - druga runda …: http://youtu.be/OPqZlU7h5WE
     Reply #143 - July 04, 2014, 12:59 PM

It's even weirder than I thought, I was thinking something more like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxQGUBGcQ4
     Reply #144 - July 04, 2014, 03:51 PM

I became a muslim over 5 years ago. I was very enthusiastic about islam, it meant everything to me. Couple of years ago i got married. My husband became the most important for me. Shortly after, I found out about the hooris - virgin wives in jannah. I was jealous but my husband promised to reject them. I believed. Just over a week ago I read some fatwas converning hooris and found out that i would not be jealous in paradise and my husband would not desire monogamous relationship with me, so he WILL get at least 2 hooris as wives plus a lot of concubines just for sex. Hearing that we would be brainwashed and have no free will i am shattered. I don't know if i still believe in islam but i am sure i don't want to be a muslim and go to "jannah". If islam is true, i prefer to spend eternity in the hellfire than to see my husband cheating on me every single day. Is this really PARADISE?! The worst thing is that my husband still wants to go to "jannah" after finding out about this pervert behaviour he will show there. I told himto chose between me and islam and last night,after 3 days of thinking, he chose islam. I cut myself a lot and during this short period of time i tried to kill myself twice. I'm not good in it though. I don't know what to do. I have two very small kids, i don't know if i get the job and nursery for them, if i leave my husband... I feel as if mylife has already ended. And i have nobody to talk to, no friends... My family would surely be happy if i told them i left islam, but i know talking to them would hurt even more. Please help me.

I am curious. What made you think that hooris are a sexual relationship. Do people have sex in paradise? Do they have offspring?

I am also curious if you believe that hooris are sex partners what do yo make of men hooris in the Quran?

And We will provide them with fruit and meat from whatever they desire.

They will exchange with one another a cup wherein [results] no ill speech or commission of sin.

There will circulate among them boys for them, as if they were pearls well-protected

55.22 - 24

Or

And a few of the later peoples,

On thrones woven [with ornament],

Reclining on them, facing each other.

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal

With vessels, pitchers and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring

56.15-18

Do you think that maybe your husband might also have a problem with that? That paradise have little beautiful boys made for believers?
     Reply #145 - July 04, 2014, 04:15 PM

That's different. Most of the sheikhs agree that those boys are just servants and hooris will become the wives. There are sahih hadiths about it. I read a lot before fully believing it. But as I previously said, it was just the eye opener. I realised how sick islam is and finally saw other disgusting stuff.
     Reply #146 - July 04, 2014, 04:57 PM

"That's different. Most of the sheikhs agree that those boys are just servants and hooris will become the wives. There are sahih hadiths about it. I read a lot before fully believing it. But as I previously said, it was just the eye opener. I realised how sick islam is and finally saw other disgusting stuff. "

Why young beautiful boys as servants only? Maybe its made for the women to enjoy. Why do you only complain about the female companions in paradise but not the boys.

Anyways the verses about hooris does not indicate anything sexual. The problem is you are relying on Sheikhs when you should be relying on the Quran. But that is not the Quran's fault.

Anyways what are the other disgusting stuff? Did you also rely on sheikhs and hadiths about those issues also ?  I am curious why do you rely on these sheikhs and hadiths?
     Reply #147 - July 04, 2014, 05:21 PM

Calm down. Islam = quran + hadith. And hadith clearly state men will have sex with hoor ul ayn. There's nothing about women having any sexual relations with those boys.
    There's a lot of disgusting stuff in the quran - for example acceptance of having slaves, encouraging of killing disbelievers, all those sadistic verses showin allah actually enjoys torturing people who disobey him etc.
     Reply #148 - July 04, 2014, 05:22 PM

I meant islam = quran + sunnah
     Reply #149 - July 04, 2014, 06:01 PM

Calm down. Islam = quran + hadith. And hadith clearly state men will have sex with hoor ul ayn. There's nothing about women having any sexual relations with those boys.
    There's a lot of disgusting stuff in the quran - for example acceptance of having slaves, encouraging of killing disbelievers, all those sadistic verses showin allah actually enjoys torturing people who disobey him etc.

Which hadiths do you accept? Sunni hadiths or Shia hadiths or Zaydi hadiths etc?

Can you give some examples of the Quran saying to kill disbelievers?
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »