Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Miracle Baby - Ali Yakubov

(Read 14425 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Miracle Baby - Ali Yakubov
     Reply #30 - February 03, 2014, 07:52 AM

Don't you think this would be a topic of serious academic study if it were true?
    Scientists would be flocking to this village from all around the world, and they would be publishing in scientific journals.

The same is true for the 'linguistic miracle', and every other islamic 'miracle' too btw. Linguists, scientists, historians,  and professors of every other subect would be scrutinising the quran and marvelling at it.
    How come the only people interested in these claims are random unqualified Muslims with youtube accounts?

You can't give the benefit of the doubt to every rumour you hear. It is perfectly reasonable to require better evidence than some dubious news report. Skepticism is the rational default position. Do you really think the creator of the universe requires irrationality from his believers?
     Reply #31 - February 03, 2014, 08:06 AM

Of course the second but this bothers me quite much. I have only small bit of embryology and then this Ali Yakubov to get over and then I don't have anything in Islam that I'm thinking: "Hmm, what if it is true?"

: "Hmm, what if it is true?"  Yap..Hmm??   Suppose we assume   it is true.
    Ok it is true, Next question will be then what?  
    Is Quran is all about Dermatology? geology, biology physiology  and astrophysics?
    is Quran is all about inquiring in to the field of Science?
    Is everything that is there in Quran true?
    Is everything that is there is hadith or even in that sahih hadith true?  
    And what else there in Quran?  then you have to go and read Quran There are 38 chapters verse by verse at that link
    So you  must read Quran Siunaa Maailmaa   I have done that close to 4 times(all verses) and more than ten time here and there..

One reason is that this doesn't really look like any picture of Henna paintings I've found and it doesn't look like any dermatographism I've found either. So that is why I have this small seed of doubt in my mind that doesn't let me liberate myself.

dermatographism .....Dermatographics.. Henna which has some BENZOQUINONES  that potentially give  Skin rashes to some folks ..Skin diseases .. Allergies ... You need to be expert in all these areas to investigate those rashes on that kid's hand.. And.. and I think those fools who project such skin problems as Miracles are no way close to understanding these subjects.. So they live and die believing some nonsense Siunaa Maailmaa .,  That is OK with me as long as they don't fool innocent Muslim folks across the globe and  as long as I have freedom to question/expose  these fools who project such skin rashes  on world wide web as Miracles of Islam.  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - February 03, 2014, 08:39 AM

So that is why I have this small seed of doubt in my mind that doesn't let me liberate myself.

What are the odds? In Dagestan, an isolated and hibernated society, a focal point of Islamic fanaticism and superstition and where the principles of science and reason are obscure and empty terms, a baby is born with holy Islamic scripture written on his limbs. Not Christian or Jewish texts (Bertrand Russell's "evidence against interest"), that would actually be something worth inspecting in an exclusively Islamic society, but no. So predictable, so boring.

I would rather say that it would be extremely odd if these miracles didn't occur in places like these from time to time. It would also be extremely odd if aboriginal civilizations, with absolutely no contact with modern society, suddenly gave birth to a baby with the declaration of Allah's divinity written on his/her limbs. At least it wouldn't be as predictable and foreseeable as an Islamic miracle occurring in an exclusively Islamic society.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
     Reply #33 - February 03, 2014, 09:29 AM

Cheesy

I love you!
     Reply #34 - February 03, 2014, 09:54 AM

So I now analyzed the video carefully.
    What I got was:

-Some of the letters seemed to be fading while others were stronger, though the words that were left had something to do with "Allah's greatness" so of course one could say that it is making it even more miraculous  Roll Eyes
    -The baby feels bad when these are about to appear/have appeared
    -Fever for about 20minutes after the verses have appeared
    -Baby supposedly had CP (cerebral palsy) and ischemia, and was supposedly cured from those
    -So apparently this verse was not from the Quran but from hadith:

-These miracles supposedly started when Ali was 2 weeks old
    -This is apparently from Quran 7:7 (Al-'A `raf). I'm not fully sure though. It looks like it is misspelled, but are there many different scripts in Arabic? So these don't really seem to fit perfectly:

Since I don't speak Arabic I cannot say if that quote is:
    a) 7:7 spelled incorrectly
    b) 7:7 spelled with different variation of the Arabic script
    c) Some other passage from the Quran spelled correctly

But the ending of the first word (between U-looking last letter with dot on top of it and that letter which looks like man bowing down) seems to be different from the Arabic Quran which is found from quran.com/7. The letters in that baby seem to miss that part which looks like bridge. The second word seems to be even more clear error; I just cannot see how the ending of that word is same than that in the Quran. Arabic speakers, enlighten me.

I ask many stupid questions frequently.
    I am curious, that's why I ask many questions.
    I am overly curious, that's why I ask stupid questions.
    I lack patience, that's why I ask frequently.
    So forgive me and answer me Smiley
     Reply #35 - February 03, 2014, 07:43 PM

I do not speak Arabi, but I do want to point out that the Arabic on that baby's leg is not Classical, as it has modernized tics that were added to the language after the prophet's time.
    Hadith is not sacred, either. Allah did not say it.
    Again, the writing on the baby shows irritation around the lettering. Not really a miracle, for a miracle would surely not bother the child at all.
    This poor child.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »