Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: what did islam make you abandon islam?

(Read 3179 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • what did islam make you abandon islam?
     OP - January 21, 2014, 11:00 AM

hi,I am not a muslim & I am belonging to hindu family I don't like any religion I don't worship anyone . I thought there would be no ex muslims. once a person enters into islam he cannot leave islam may be cause of death penalty , strong believe  that there is only one religion,allah exists  &  strongly believing we will be burnt in hell, if we don't follow islam.and I heard islam is intolerable if anyone blame islam they will kill us.. so my question is what did islam make you abandon it?
     Reply #1 - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM

Short answer: I just kinda grew up and stopped believing in stupid stuff.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #2 - January 21, 2014, 05:01 PM

okay!  that's my question what's did make you islam is stupid.? I argued with many muslims they said a muslim cannot leave islam. I want to give right answer to them. remember I am not a muslim.
     Reply #3 - January 21, 2014, 05:11 PM

okay!  that's my question what's did make you islam is stupid.? I argued with many muslims they said a muslim cannot leave islam. I want to give right answer to them. remember I am not a muslim.

Ask your Muslim friends and hindu friend to join CEMB  Mr. jaganmohanp4 .,  folks here will explain them..  So you are from India? living in India?  

Boy you name is hard to pronounce .. Is that your real Name?  may I shorten it to "Jag"??  By the way   rephrasing your question  as
    "That is  my question., what is it that made you think   Islam is stupid.[/b][/i]

answer to that question is.,   Islam is NOT stupid, Islam is Faith.  
    It is stupid in the sense, all faiths are untrue fairy tales, So by definition   ALL FAITHS ARE  STUPID

and welcome to CEMB with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - January 21, 2014, 07:11 PM

Welcome!  Here's your parrot.  parrot

What made me leave Islam is how it treats women as children, the concept of heaven and hell and eternal suffering in hell which I don't believe in. Also, the Hadith which, IMO are glorified religious Chinese whispers (so-and-so said that he heard so-and-so say that he heard the Prophet say...)

And as Ishina said, I just stopped believing in stupid stuff, or maybe I never believed in it in the first place and was just deluding myself. 

Btw I am a former convert.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #5 - January 21, 2014, 08:26 PM

okay!  that's my question what's did make you islam is stupid.? I argued with many muslims they said a muslim cannot leave islam. I want to give right answer to them. remember I am not a muslim.

Long answer: Why I left Islam

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #6 - January 22, 2014, 03:25 AM

parrot

I left for the same reasons as Nour, and also because all Imams are allergic to logic. Meaning, there are no straight answers from anyone. Sooner or later, you are just advised to "believe". Suspend logic in favour of blind faith. I just could not do it anymore, when I had children to answer to.
    Raising a daughter is hard enough in patriarchy. It looks like a life sentence, to do it in Islam. 

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #7 - January 22, 2014, 08:32 AM

It's funny how Muslims accuse Christians of blind faith when they themselves expect it from their own followers. More moral hypocrisy from Islam.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #8 - January 22, 2014, 01:41 PM

are you all
    in facebook
    or other  islam exposed group?    I can also join there.. here is my favorite. group.      https://m.facebook.com/groups/417104158336645?refid=18

I am
    inviting

people to this site.
     Reply #9 - January 22, 2014, 03:08 PM

We have a Skype group. 

@topic   Many reasons but the one that made my faith weaker is the fact that women are treated like shit. Then of course, Islam is against human nature. I just can't believe how we have to go against our feelings and emotions, our thoughts, our behavior etc....
    It is just impossible to be religious or follow those fucking old fairy tales.
    And god? O my...
    He is too human!  The most merciful and at the same time if you don't believe in his fairy tales, he will torture you endlessly in hell fire. Well I don't really understand his mercy or maybe I missed some detailed explanation of his behavior  Cheesy
     Reply #10 - January 23, 2014, 10:58 AM

yes, women are like slaves in islam. give me your skype group name.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »