Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: HappyMurtad Celebration

(Read 6055 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • HappyMurtad Celebration
     OP - December 12, 2013, 03:35 PM

So I just saw the title "Global Moderator" under HappyMurtad's name. Please celebrate this occasion on this thread by posting random, happy emoticons.

dance  dance  dance  dance
     Reply #1 - December 12, 2013, 03:48 PM

When I first saw it I had mixed emotions. On the one hand I was happy for him, on the other I felt like a husband who feels emasculated because his wife makes more money than he does.

How come I wasn't asked to be mod?

But, like any good husband, I'll support him. Congratulations my chocolate coloured love muffin!

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - December 12, 2013, 05:03 PM

ahaha just trying a new emoticon

Congrats Happymurtad!  Smiley
     Reply #3 - December 12, 2013, 05:06 PM

Yep. Both HM and Toor are now Moderators here.  dance

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #4 - December 12, 2013, 05:08 PM

oh then congrats Toor!  Wink
     Reply #5 - December 12, 2013, 05:29 PM

Cheesy Thanks, everyone. Lol @ kutta for making this thread. Honestly, a bigger celebration is due to those veteran members who dedicate their time and efforts to making this place what it is, even when there is no one around to thank them for it. And to everyone who continues to contribute on a daily basis, welcoming new members, debunking the latest Islamist propaganda and shenanigans, and breaking the apostasy taboo, a special thanks is due.

It is something I have been thing about a lot recently, and as cheesy as it may sound, I feel as though we are on the cusp of a new age. The world is starting to know that ex-Muslims exist. We are no longer silenced by fear or intimidation. Our views are valid and we have just as much a right to be vocal about them as any other group. Everyone here is playing their part, large or small, and it is something that I’m proud to be a part of.

So, yeah, cheers!
     Reply #6 - December 12, 2013, 07:35 PM

I'll make a special effort to misbehave more often,. just so you have something to do with your new badge. Wouldn't want you getting bored. grin12

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #7 - December 13, 2013, 01:09 AM

Congrats dude, or condolences, not sure which quite yet.  Tongue

But in all seriousness, well deserving member for such a privilege. Hope it suits you well.  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #8 - December 13, 2013, 02:54 AM

Sweet. Congratulations!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #9 - December 13, 2013, 03:37 AM

When I first saw it I had mixed emotions. On the one hand I was happy for him, on the other I felt like a husband who feels emasculated because his wife makes more money than he does.

How come I wasn't asked to be mod?

But, like any good husband, I'll support him. Congratulations my chocolate coloured love muffin!

(Clicky for piccy!)

Why are you so funny quod  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you.

Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.
    - George Carlin
     Reply #10 - December 13, 2013, 03:39 AM

congrats Murtad, you have some amazing posts. So I guess I'll give you a parrot  parrot because you are awesome

Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you.

Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.
    - George Carlin
     Reply #11 - December 13, 2013, 03:46 AM

Cheesy Thanks, everyone. Lol @ kutta for making this thread. Honestly, a bigger celebration is due to those veteran members who dedicate their time and efforts to making this place what it is, even when there is no one around to thank them for it. And to everyone who continues to contribute on a daily basis, welcoming new members, debunking the latest Islamist propaganda and shenanigans, and breaking the apostasy taboo, a special thanks is due.

It is something I have been thing about a lot recently, and as cheesy as it may sound, I feel as though we are on the cusp of a new age. The world is starting to know that ex-Muslims exist. We are no longer silenced by fear or intimidation. Our views are valid and we have just as much a right to be vocal about them as any other group. Everyone here is playing their part, large or small, and it is something that I’m proud to be a part of.

So, yeah, cheers!

I hope you are right. Good speech, I like the award.

Reply #12 - December 13, 2013, 07:56 AM

Congrats to HM and Toor! Well respected members who have proven they have what it takes to be an impartial mod  Afro

Reply #13 - December 13, 2013, 02:13 PM

Why are you so funny quod  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What can I say? I'm just awesome. I was born cool.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #14 - December 14, 2013, 12:04 AM

Seeing as we're showing our appreciation to that joyful apostate, I thought I'd get my tupennce worth in.
    My best memories of his posting are a narrative descriptive on sweetcorn and a verse from the Surrah, "Al Dahir T is a clown"or something along those lines.
     A more eloquent description of the evolutionary process of a grassland's rise to today's sweetcorn I've never read. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever come across such a description but yummy..I can still practically tate the sweetness of the corn on my palate just by reflecting on that passage.
     The verse I mention goes something like,
    "You follow the sNake and the Tortoise
    But I swear to you the Universe is without purpose"
    It doesn't get much better than that, keep them coming Jibra'il.
     Reply #15 - December 14, 2013, 01:15 AM

Splendid picks! Afro

Personally I think happymurtad should not be a global moderator. It should be the other way around.

"Moderator of the globe".

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #16 - December 15, 2013, 02:12 PM

So, yeah, cheers!

Since the BBC reports were broadcast, I can feel a shift, seriously. And the work you guys are putting in on the blogs at the exmuslims of north america site is incredibly important. That rock we've been trying to shift has begun to move, because of the combined efforts of so many people. It really is beginning to move.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #17 - December 15, 2013, 02:57 PM

Since the BBC reports were broadcast, I can feel a shift, seriously. And the work you guys are putting in on the blogs at the exmuslims of north america site is incredibly important. That rock we've been trying to shift has begun to move, because of the combined efforts of so many people. It really is beginning to move.

Well, if y'all are then moving towards a consensus on the change, then I will allow myself that bit of hope. Thanks for the positive outlook, y'all.

Reply #18 - December 15, 2013, 05:10 PM

Congratulations HM! Well deserved for a fine writer and a fine intellect. Allhamdulillah!

As I've said before though, too many of us are hiding behind the computer screen and black out our faces (insert racist pun here). We need to come out (insert sexual pun here) and make ourselves seen and not just heard.

The big reveal will come soon.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #19 - December 19, 2013, 10:24 PM

HM...

If being a mod means that you no longer have the time to post then hand the title back.

I miss you, I need you and I want you back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ICtCO8TCw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #20 - December 19, 2013, 11:48 PM

Cheesy I'm still here, Jedi.  cool2
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »