Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anti-Alcohol Protest - London

(Read 10512 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Anti-Alcohol Protest - London
     Reply #30 - December 16, 2013, 12:29 AM

NO OPEN BAR?!?!?!?! finmad

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #31 - December 16, 2013, 12:32 AM

Done. Quod foots the open bar. Thanks for volunteering.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #32 - December 16, 2013, 12:38 AM

QUOD PAYS FOR THE OPEN BAR?!?!?!?! finmad

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #33 - December 16, 2013, 12:38 AM

Oh, I am sorry. I forgot to add. Thank you, ever so much, Quod.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #34 - December 16, 2013, 12:40 AM

There we go. Smiley

• Re: Anti-Alcohol Protest - London
     Reply #35 - December 16, 2013, 12:26 PM

Sending stupid letters to business owners is not a criminal offence.

But shouldn't there be some sort of consequence for impersonating the law?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #36 - December 16, 2013, 12:27 PM

"We cannot live among the non-Muslims and see this evil take place."

Bye then.

Reply #37 - December 16, 2013, 12:44 PM

Bye then.

Agree. Cannot understand why these people want to take advantage of freedom and democracy, in order to undermine it and eventually take away those same rights and freedoms, and nobody is reacting as they SHOULD. Nobody BEGGED them to come, they can leave anytime. Except those who are persecuted and only find peace in our democracy  Roll Eyes Think yeezevee described it perfectly in another thread  Roll Eyes Ah, the irony.

Even as a Muslim, I thought that Muslims in general asked for too much "special treatment" and (mis-)used "freedom of religion" like NO other group. If non-Muslims were to ask for the same or similar things in Muslim countries, even the native ones, they would be persecuted and opressed (which they are anyway).

I am sich and tiredof it. Enough with walking on egg shells for these extremists. Either you adapt to our liberal democracy and everything that goes with that, or you can buy a one way ticket to wherever you want  finmad

BTW, I have always hated Anjem Choudary. He's a douchebag.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #38 - December 16, 2013, 01:04 PM

Anti-Alcohol Protest - London

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/529396/20131211/shariah-project-brick-lane-muslims-protest-friday.htm?

I'm genuinely concerned about the events in the media lately. From the sharia patrol to the Woolwich incident, the attempts of segregation and now this. I just see it recreating hostility towards muslims in general, and a building fear/belief that "they" want to force non muslims to comply with their religious views rather than live and let live. Fucking depressing.

Oh common don't be silly ., that stupid stupid stuff must have started by this IDIOT., Muslims are so ashamed of this Baboon and no one like to be associated with him. He is using that "freedom expression" to say whatever shit he says..  WHO CARES..  

So Quod Sum Eris  don't get depressed from what you read from news papers/internet  from these fools..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRxbD7UxMaY

But use every possible law of the land to put these rascals behind the bar..  and every possible way to insult these fools...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #39 - December 20, 2013, 09:15 PM

Well apparently one of the punishments is "the hellfire" so nothing to worry about there.

The 40 lashes may sting a bit though.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #40 - December 20, 2013, 09:17 PM

What about banning cars, road accidents, pollution etc, you can go to the hospitals and see the evidence of the harm cars can do.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #41 - December 21, 2013, 02:31 AM

Well apparently one of the punishments is "the hellfire"

Funny how being a fundamentalist robs people of their ability to speak correct English. Even Ampleforth-educated Mr Green speaks of "the hellfire".
     Reply #42 - December 21, 2013, 03:32 AM

Even Ampleforth-educated Mr Green speaks of "the hellfire".

If Green dropped out of school right after kindergarten he would be the same intellectually lunatic that he is today.

Going to school and getting an education doesn't make any difference when you decide to throw reason and science out the window. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #43 - December 21, 2013, 03:37 AM

Agreed, but there's no justification for throwing grammar out of the window with reason and science. Standards and all that.
     Reply #44 - December 21, 2013, 03:39 AM

Anyone who would go out of their way to protest against alcohol seriously needs to have a drink.
     Reply #45 - December 21, 2013, 03:47 AM

Afro

Reply #46 - December 21, 2013, 12:04 PM

What about banning cars, road accidents, pollution etc, you can go to the hospitals and see the evidence of the harm cars can do.

You're applying logic instead of "Whaaaah! I hate the world but still have a chronic need for attention!"

Reply #47 - February 11, 2014, 09:30 PM

Nah, all we do is watch cricket, apologise endlessly and masturbate to online videos of tea. Harmless really.

Speak for yourself, I hate cricket and don't apologise for it!

Ok but the Tea thing I admit.  whistling2

Reply #48 - February 14, 2014, 02:42 PM

To try to impose sharia by force, which is their stated aim, is completely stupid and against Islamic teaching.

Is it?

Reply #49 - February 26, 2014, 09:41 PM

You're applying logic instead of "Whaaaah! I hate the world but still have a chronic need for attention!"

Oooh yes, I was, apologies.

Reply #50 - March 12, 2014, 10:16 PM

"In the Islamic teaching drinking and selling alcohol is a sin."

I'll drink to that. Cheers!

And make a toast to Muhammad?
     Reply #51 - March 12, 2014, 10:53 PM

Sending stupid letters to business owners is not a criminal offence.

At least over here, I don't think people are allowed to misrepresent themselves as a legal authority and leave fake notices suggesting action may be taken against the individuals should they not cease their behavior. I believe that would be skirting the line of misrepresentation and threatening/intimidating behavior, like QSE said. If I got such a letter, even as a Muslim, I know I would have reported them immediately. What idiots.
     Reply #52 - March 12, 2014, 11:01 PM

Bye then.

There's a mosque in my state where it is basically burqa-only that my dear old mentor warned me never to go to. Even though the owners had immigrated from Afghanistan, ostensibly of their own volition, apparently the imam preaches in Arabic all the time about how we are at war with the kafirs and the sinners and the West, and look around you at this horrible place, and advising the congregation on how to resist Westernization in their households. I don't always understand why they thought moving to Connecticut was going to go great for them.
     Reply #53 - March 28, 2014, 03:49 AM

In Islam you abstain from alcohol only to rewarded with it later in the afterlife.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #54 - March 28, 2014, 07:34 AM

But should Muslims use buses?

Ethanol fuel is ethanol (ethyl alcohol), the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages. It is most often used as a motor fuel, mainly as a biofuel additive for gasoline. World ethanol production for transport fuel tripled between 2000 and 2007 from 17 billion to more than 52 billion liters. From 2007 to 2008, the share of ethanol in global gasoline type fuel use increased from 3.7% to 5.4%.[1] In 2011 worldwide ethanol fuel production reached 22.36 billion U.S. liquid gallons (bg) (84.6 billion liters), with the United States as the top producer with 13.9 bg (52.6 billion liters), accounting for 62.2% of global production, followed by Brazil with 5.6 bg (21.1 billion liters).[2] Ethanol fuel has a "gasoline gallon equivalency" (GGE) value of 1.5 US gallons (5.7 L), which means 1.5 gallons of ethanol produces the energy of one gallon of gasoline.[3]

Ethanol fuel is widely used in Brazil and in the United States, and together both countries were responsible for 87.1% of the world's ethanol fuel production in 2011.[2] Most cars on the road today in the U.S. can run on blends of up to 10% ethanol,[4] and ethanol represented 10% of the U.S. gasoline fuel supply derived from domestic sources in 2011.[2] Since 1976 the Brazilian government has made it mandatory to blend ethanol with gasoline, and since 2007 the legal blend is around 25% ethanol and 75% gasoline (E25).[5] By December 2011 Brazil had a fleet of 14.8 million flex-fuel automobiles and light trucks[6][7] and 1.5 million flex-fuel motorcycles[8][9][10] that regularly use neat ethanol fuel (known as E100).

Bioethanol is a form of quasi-renewable energy that can be produced from agricultural feedstocks. It can be made from very common crops such as sugar cane, potato, cassava and corn. There has been considerable debate about how useful bioethanol will be in replacing gasoline. Concerns about its production and use relate to increased food prices due to the large amount of arable land required for crops,[11] as well as the energy and pollution balance of the whole cycle of ethanol production, especially from corn.[12][13] Recent developments with cellulosic ethanol production and commercialization may allay some of these concerns.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol_fuel

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #55 - March 28, 2014, 07:37 AM

As long as you're not drinking the stuff, it's ok. I can't see Mohammed freaking out about running buses on it. He'd probably be happy that it was getting burned instead of drunk.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #56 - March 28, 2014, 07:43 AM

In Islam you abstain from alcohol only to rewarded with it later in the afterlife.

Apparently the alcohol in heaven doesn't make you drunk, in that case i wonder if sex in heaven doesn't give you an orgasm

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #57 - March 28, 2014, 07:46 AM

Ok, if it doesn't make you drunk,, what does it do?

Reply #58 - March 28, 2014, 07:49 AM

ask god

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #59 - March 28, 2014, 07:50 AM

Bastard doesn't check his email.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »