Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 08:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 02:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 01:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Yayha Hassan

(Read 18468 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #60 - June 06, 2014, 07:41 AM

Errors are due to Google translate and me being in a hurry.

Orignal article in Danish here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N839DlASGkA

Yap.......  Yahya Hassan ...........Yahya Hassan Poems of rage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HE6ZsH8ldU

“I don’t give a fuck  about Allah and his messenger,  and all his good for nothing disciples”...  Yahya Hassan

Yahya Hassan (b. 1995) is a Danish poet of Palestinian background. His book ’Yahya Hassan’ (2013) is the best selling debut poetry collection in Danish history, selling more than a 100.000 copies within just a few months, but Hassan's commercial success is reaching far beyond Denmark’s population of 5.5 million and looks set to conquer the rest of the world.

That is the way to do .. .. "Poems of Rage".,   Rage about "STUPIDITY IN RELIGIONS & RELIGIOUS RITUALS"   No bombs and no drones.. just poems.  poems of rage good enough to blast shit out of the brains of baboons..

Incidentally , to start with Quran was nothing but Arabic poems,  prose and sonnets and  whole lot of copy/paste repetitive  silly stories from earlier faiths of that time but at the end of Muhammad it became manual for  human mind control by control freaks..  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #61 - June 06, 2014, 10:54 AM

Five children lined up and a father with a club

Weeping and a pool of piss

In turn we stretch out our hands

For the sake of predictability

The sound when blows rain down

Sister jumping so quickly

From one foot to the other

The piss is a waterfall down her legs

First one hand forward then another

Are we not quick enough the blows will be indiscriminate

A blow a scream a number 30 or 40 sometimes 50

And finally a kick in the ass as we exit the door

He grabs brother at the shoulders stands him up

Goes on beating and counting

I lower my gaze and wait for my turn

Mother smashing plates in the staircase

While al-Jazeera transmits

Hyperactive bulldozers and resentful body parts

Gaza Strip in sunshine

Flags burned

If a Zionist will not recognize our existence

If we exist at all

When we hiccup our fear and pain

When we gasp for breath or meaning

In school we must not speak Arabic

At home we must not speak Danish

A blow a scream a number
    .......... Yayha Hassan

his  book should be translated toother languages.. http://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/dec/12/yahya-hassan-poet-denmark-muslim-row

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #62 - September 18, 2014, 01:49 AM

Yahya Hassan’s female teacher faces charges for having sex with him when he was 16

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #63 - September 18, 2014, 05:57 AM

sure that is a big news for Danish Islamic robots., but he was not 9 year old boy .. More over that was not a forced sex between the two     from any side.   It is true that lady teacher should have used bit of civic sense when she is having relation with 16 year old student  but That guy already wrote a poem  and that lady wrote a book(I think) on that,

That is not a big news for me .    what is news for me is he is still alive after visiting   Palestine and after some one recognizing him as anti Islamic rapper/angry young poet

http://cphpost.dk/news/yahya-hassan-attacked-in-palestine.9781.html

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #64 - September 18, 2014, 06:06 AM

Noone seem to be seriously bothered by this around here.

Yes she has written a book where she also described her affair with him. Which got her fired. She already lost her marriage due to the affair.

She got a 5 months suspended sentence on September, 10th.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #65 - September 18, 2014, 06:10 AM

I don't understand why she'd be so open about that.  wacko
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #66 - September 18, 2014, 07:04 AM

Perhaps she was bored, and wanted to toss her life to the four winds.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #67 - September 18, 2014, 07:04 AM

Or Danes don't give a shit.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #68 - March 10, 2015, 04:22 PM

Article from yesterday.

Yahya Hassan in court today on assault charge

Poet accused of punching a man in Aarhus last year

UPDATE: 09/03/2015 14:55 - The poet Yahya Hassan sentenced to a conditional sentence of of four months for violence by the court in Aarhus. Hassan said he will appeal.

The controversial poet Yahya Hassan will appear in an Aarhus court today to faces charges that he punched a man in the face in front of a midtown Aarhus restaurant in February of last year.

The prosecution is asking that Hassan do prison time for the assault. Hassan, via his lawyer Claus Bonnez, has denied the charges.

he trial had been scheduled to start in November, but was postponed.

Also a victim
    Hassan himself was assaulted by a man at Copenhagen Central Station in November 2013.

His attacker was sentenced to five months in prison for the attack.

Hassan came under intense criticism following the 2013 publication of his book of poetry, which his critics claim cast a negative light on the immigrant community he grew up in.

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #69 - March 10, 2015, 04:24 PM

I get him and Mehdi Hassan confused sometimes. Nowhere near as hilarious a mental image. Cheesy
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #70 - March 10, 2015, 04:44 PM

Hassan by name Hassan by nature.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #71 - May 26, 2015, 09:21 PM

Yayha Hassan has entered politics.

http://politiken.dk/indland/politik/ECE2617826/yahya-hassan-gaar-ind-i-politik---stiller-op-for-nationalpartiet/

http://politiken.dk/indland/politik/ECE2620067/et-doegn-med-yahya-hassan-nationalpartiet-maerker-kendiseffekten/

http://politiken.dk/indland/politik/folketingsvalg2015/ECE2673937/valgforsker-yahya-hassan-har-ikke-en-chance-som-loesgaenger/

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #72 - May 30, 2015, 01:49 AM

He wants cooperation with Assad and says that Gadaffi's Libya had a better welfare system than Denmark and seems to blame every evil in the Middle East on "teh West".

Also his outspoken criticism of Israel seems to have silenced the takfirism against him and has had the effect of the right-wingers who embraced him when they could use him for their anti-Islamic (or anti-Muslim) agenda to run away from him.

In other news he has waived his 24x7 police protection.

Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #73 - May 31, 2015, 01:53 PM

He was shortly arrested last night after allegedly having been a nuisance at a bar in Aarhus known for its artistic audience with poets and stuff. He reportedly debuted as a poet there.

Also listened to another interview with him in the radio where he was more nuanced and less aggressive than often seen. Too bad people mostly only watch TV.

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #74 - May 31, 2015, 10:34 PM

What does "arrested for being a nuisance" involve in Denmark?

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #75 - June 02, 2015, 09:02 AM

I guess that is at the police's discretion. He has lodged a complaint.

Luckily for my lazy ass thelocal.dk has made an article about it - including him being hunted by two guys in a car:

Wild weekend for MP hopeful Yahya Hassan

The star poet turned would-be politician Yahya Hassan had not one but three encounters with police in Aarhus over the weekend.

It’s not every day that a parliamentary candidate gets arrested after a late-night visit to a bar, but then again Yahya Hassan isn’t your typical candidate.

The 20-year-old Hassan, who is attempting to make a transition to politics after becoming Denmark's best-selling poet of all time, was arrested by East Jutland Police after a visit to the Aarhus bar Under Masken. The poet told TV2 that he ordered a beer just before closing time and then got in to an argument with personnel when it was taken away.

Police officers then came to the bar and asked Hassan for his personal information. Hassan said he willingly gave police his name and CPR number and freely left the bar.

But he would encounter the police again just a short time later after the poet claimed to have been attacked by a group of young men in an Aarhus square.

“I was surrounded by a group of youths and attacked, but passers-by came to rescue me. In connection with that, I lost my hat,” he told TV.

Hassan said that while searching for his hat, four police officers came and arrested him. Hassan attempted to film the episode on his mobile phone, but said that police confiscated it.

“They twisted my arms to the point of pain and treated me as a whole very roughly while I was in their custody. I felt like I went from one attack to another,” he said.

Hassan has filed a complaint with the Independent Police Complaints Authority (Den Uafhængige Politiklagemyndighed) over the arrest.

“We believe that this was an illegal police action. My client gave the police the required information, there was an unwarranted confiscation of a mobile phone that was used to film the episode and the arrest was too heavy-handed; my client said that he was put in handcuffs,” Hassan’s lawyer, Claus Bonnez, told TV2.

The two meetings with police in the early hours of Sunday were not the last time Hassan would see them before the weekend ended.

Late on Sunday night, Hassan said that a vehicle tried to run him over at Aarhus’s Town Hall Square.

“After that, they parked the car and two men got out and started chasing me on foot. They threatened to kill me and beat me,” he told Jyllands-Posten.

Hassan said he ran in to a 7-Eleven and asked an employee there to call police. East Jutland Police officers arrived on the scene at around 1am, but Hassan said he didn’t know if the two men were arrested and East Jutland Police declined to comment on the episode.

Hassan recently voluntarily gave up protection from the Danish Security and Intelligence Service (PET), which had been guarding him since he rocketed to fame after the 2013 release of his book of poems, many of which were critical of Islam and elements of Denmark’s immigrant community.

This weekend’s incidents were far from the first violent confrontations that Hassan has been involved in since becoming a celebrity.

In November 2013, he was assaulted in Copenhagen Central Station by a then 24-year-old man who attacked the poet for being an “infidel”.

In March 2015, Hassan was found guilty of assault for an incident in Aarhus in which he allegedly punch a local man outside of a restaurant. The poet filed an immediate appeal against the decision.

The following month, he was assaulted in a Copenhagen night club.

Hassan is running for parliament as an independent now that the National Party has given up on its quest to obtain enough verified voter signatures in time to qualify for the June 18 election.

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #76 - June 02, 2015, 11:57 AM

It's all happening in Denmark, it seems.

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #77 - November 04, 2015, 07:08 AM

Here's an idea. If they don't have citizenship, kick them the fuck out. And stop pussy footing with "cultural sensitivity" when it comes to things like this. If something is harmful fucking challenge it. And people wonder why resentment against muslims is building, everyone sees problems but no one sees anyone trying to do something about it. On one side, preachers screaming about how everyone else is evil and encouraging rape and dehumanising the "other", on the other politicians with no spine saying "Well they come from a different place, we have to be understanding", blah blah blah.

I'm very happy Europe has welcomed muslims. I'm even more happy that most muslims in the UK identify with the land of their birth and consider it home. But at some point you have to say certain things are NOT acceptable here and challenge these poisonous cunts.

I agree with this entirely, even though I have known converts who strongly implied it was excusable due to European colonialism(??) Not only is that incredibly racist to say ("their ancestors were colonised so of course they will commit rape, theft and various crimes in society as well as refuse to intermix with anyone"), it is actually dehumanising in removing responsibility from human beings to be decent human beings.

As you can guess, convert apologetics were part of why I eventually left.

Also, to be honest I think that to a degree part of Scandinavian liberal media plays into the "cultural sensitivity" angle. Rather than encourage dialogue and discourse to challenge these practices, it seems to me that there are reactionary efforts to be dismissive and say "no, this isn't true!"

This is an impression I got from when I was at a broadcasting company in Oslo for a few weeks, some years back (it didn't work out though, and some of the people there were actually very nasty to me).
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #78 - November 04, 2015, 07:17 AM

Ironically I think the idea of the children inheriting the sins of their parents is unislamic. And of course, muslim colonialism is fine. Afro

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #79 - November 04, 2015, 07:24 AM

Bingo.

Interestingly enough, I've noticed the "sins of the father" mentality being used again and again in liberal criticisms of gentrification (which they likened to European colonialism(?!) and even in Muslim claims that drawing Muhammad is racist and an extension of European imperialism. These same people will only make excuses for Arab imperialism and even the Arab Muslim slave trade.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #80 - November 04, 2015, 05:31 PM

It's just the open display of religious-cultural centrism, count the hits while ignoring the misses.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #81 - April 07, 2016, 03:23 PM

Kid openly went into a fight with a pretty hardcore gang called "Black Army" who allegedly then made an arson attack on his parents' apartment. He was escalating the situation day for day including calling one of the Black Army leaders in prison (!) and in Arabic dissing him, Islam and his prophet - which made a Syrian refugee here in Denmark I've befriended over Facebook exclaim "KUFR!".

A few days later he shot some 17 year old kid - who had treatened him several times on Facebook - in the foot according to the police.

So Yahya is in prison and if he has done what the police says he has it will be at least two years for him (one year is statuatory for having an unlicensed firearm alone).

• Yayha Hassan
     Reply #82 - April 22, 2016, 09:45 AM

I'm afraid Yahya has felt the intoxicating effect of media attention and fame.
    His recent actions look like he is wanting more (or that he has some psychiatric issues that he could use some help for).

Gun laws in Denmark are not quite as strict as in the UK, but they are close to being it.
  • Yayha Hassan
     Reply #83 - August 22, 2016, 09:08 AM

Reviving a necro-thread (but Yahya is still alive and .... in prison)

The court date has been set, they expect to use three days in total.

There are 35 offenses on the indictment, among those are:

"Serious violence" (shooting the above mentioned young man in the foot)
    Stealing alcohol
    Stealing a cell phone
    A bunch of different acts of violence
    Possession of cannabis while in jail
    Driving without a license
    Driving under influence
    Driving at twice the speed limit
    Ignoring restraining orders

A very busy young man!
     Afro
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »