Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 9 Year Olds Spark New Arab Spring

(Read 2620 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 9 Year Olds Spark New Arab Spring
     OP - November 17, 2013, 01:44 PM

9 Year Olds Spark New ‘Arab Spring’ Throughout the Muslim World

Not since the Arab Spring which began in December 2010 has the Muslim world been the focal point of riots, protests and impending civil war. It all began with the marriage of a young Pastun girl called Aysha bint Aziz to a village council man by the name of Mohammad al-Kareem Jaffar. Their marriage caused outrage not because Aysha was 9 years old at the time of marriage and Mohammed 53, but because following the marriage Aysha was unable to register a paypal account under her name so as to purchase a Barbie doll to go along with her favourite toy, a winged horse.

According to Muslim tradition, the Prophet Muhammad married Aysha when she was anywhere between 6 and 9 years old and thereafter consummated their marriage. Muslim Apologists such as Myriam Francois Cerrah have argued that ‘according to some society’s standards women are mature enough to enter the contract of marriage at an earlier age than what would be expected in the social norms of other societies.’ This is the case through much of the Muslim world in which young girls are married to older men in line with authenticated interpretations of Islamic tradition and cultural practices.

However, 9 year olds have routinely lamented that despite being considered mature enough to commit themselves to marriage and be responsible for children that they are barred from participating in the most mundane of tasks. As Aysha explains ‘If we are considered mature enough to be married at the age of 9 then why aren’t we allowed to do other stuff like open a bank account, drive a car or vote?’ This simple question sparked violent unrest throughout the Muslim World which saw the closure of countless pre-schools and a curfew imposed upon all pre-pubescent children.

The anguish that Aysha feels is felt by millions of nine year olds throughout the world. One Pakistani 9 year old who does not wish to reveal her name wrote in her personal blog ‘For too long have we been told that we are mature enough to serve our older husbands and bear their children. Yet we are not considered mature enough to apply for a mortgage, get a steady job as a surgeon or even represent our country in the government. This is a great injustice to us 9 year olds. If we are mature enough to be married at the age of 9 then surely we are mature enough to do other things too. I can’t even watch videos of a ‘mature content’ on youtube simply because I am considered underage’.

Such blogs have resulted in rogue attacks in which husbands who are married to 9 year olds have had their beards shaved off and turbans misplaced. The Ministry of Justice in Egypt has set up a Super Sharia Fatwa Committee in order to deal with the crisis. Shaikh Al-Ashqar had the following advice for old men in their 50’s who are married to 9 year olds: ‘I suggest you keep a supply of Skittles and M&Ms handy so that if you fear reprisals from your young wives that you may allay their discontentment with candy and sweets. I also suggest allowing them to watch Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry and if need be those dreaded American teenage sitcoms if it preserves the peace at home. If all else fails you may beat your wives with a toothbrush.’ In response to such threats, 9 year olds have organised a rally in which 9 year olds will ride on their tricycles to the capital of their countries and demand change.

Due to its violent nature, the feminist protest group ‘FEMEN’ has disassociated itself with the 9 year old protest movement. Whilst no press release has been issued many analysts suggest this is because the 9 year olds may actually have a legitimate issue to protest against, whereas FEMEN is composed of women who like to take their clothes off.

It is not known how far the 9 year old protests will spread, but already a ‘9 year old Muslim Manifesto’ is circulating the internet calling for such things as the right for 9 year olds to serve in the military, buy a kitten and open up a sweet shop. The underlying message of the manifesto is summed up with the motto: ‘Mature enough to marry, mature enough to do other shit too.’     

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #1 - November 17, 2013, 03:40 PM

clap

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - November 17, 2013, 04:18 PM

The finest satire!

FreeThought Wiki is looking for translators!

Current projects: Faraj Foda's "al-Haqiqa al Ghaib" (Arabic) and Turan Dursun's "Din Bu I" (Turkish)
     Reply #3 - November 17, 2013, 05:01 PM

So men are mature at the age of 53?
    Lol xD
     Reply #4 - November 17, 2013, 08:55 PM

Well they're sure not mature at 52. Ask me how I know. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #5 - November 17, 2013, 10:18 PM

Are you 52 yrs old o.o ?
    I think men during mid-life crisis become even  more immature
     Cheesy
     Reply #6 - November 21, 2013, 04:22 AM

9 Year Olds Spark New ‘Arab Spring’ Throughout the Muslim World

Not since the Arab Spring which began in December 2010 has the Muslim world been the focal point of riots, protests and impending civil war. It all began with the marriage of a young Pastun girl called Aysha bint Aziz to a village council man by the name of Mohammad al-Kareem Jaffar. Their marriage caused outrage not because Aysha was 9 years old at the time of marriage and Mohammed 53, but because following the marriage Aysha was unable to register a paypal account under her name so as to purchase a Barbie doll to go along with her favourite toy, a winged horse.

According to Muslim tradition, the Prophet Muhammad married Aysha when she was anywhere between 6 and 9 years old and thereafter consummated their marriage. Muslim Apologists such as Myriam Francois Cerrah have argued that ‘according to some society’s standards women are mature enough to enter the contract of marriage at an earlier age than what would be expected in the social norms of other societies.’ This is the case through much of the Muslim world in which young girls are married to older men in line with authenticated interpretations of Islamic tradition and cultural practices.

However, 9 year olds have routinely lamented that despite being considered mature enough to commit themselves to marriage and be responsible for children that they are barred from participating in the most mundane of tasks. As Aysha explains ‘If we are considered mature enough to be married at the age of 9 then why aren’t we allowed to do other stuff like open a bank account, drive a car or vote?’ This simple question sparked violent unrest throughout the Muslim World which saw the closure of countless pre-schools and a curfew imposed upon all pre-pubescent children.

The anguish that Aysha feels is felt by millions of nine year olds throughout the world. One Pakistani 9 year old who does not wish to reveal her name wrote in her personal blog ‘For too long have we been told that we are mature enough to serve our older husbands and bear their children. Yet we are not considered mature enough to apply for a mortgage, get a steady job as a surgeon or even represent our country in the government. This is a great injustice to us 9 year olds. If we are mature enough to be married at the age of 9 then surely we are mature enough to do other things too. I can’t even watch videos of a ‘mature content’ on youtube simply because I am considered underage’.

Such blogs have resulted in rogue attacks in which husbands who are married to 9 year olds have had their beards shaved off and turbans misplaced. The Ministry of Justice in Egypt has set up a Super Sharia Fatwa Committee in order to deal with the crisis. Shaikh Al-Ashqar had the following advice for old men in their 50’s who are married to 9 year olds: ‘I suggest you keep a supply of Skittles and M&Ms handy so that if you fear reprisals from your young wives that you may allay their discontentment with candy and sweets. I also suggest allowing them to watch Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry and if need be those dreaded American teenage sitcoms if it preserves the peace at home. If all else fails you may beat your wives with a toothbrush.’ In response to such threats, 9 year olds have organised a rally in which 9 year olds will ride on their tricycles to the capital of their countries and demand change.

Due to its violent nature, the feminist protest group ‘FEMEN’ has disassociated itself with the 9 year old protest movement. Whilst no press release has been issued many analysts suggest this is because the 9 year olds may actually have a legitimate issue to protest against, whereas FEMEN is composed of women who like to take their clothes off.

It is not known how far the 9 year old protests will spread, but already a ‘9 year old Muslim Manifesto’ is circulating the internet calling for such things as the right for 9 year olds to serve in the military, buy a kitten and open up a sweet shop. The underlying message of the manifesto is summed up with the motto: ‘Mature enough to marry, mature enough to do other shit too.’     

To the head of the class. Frame it.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #7 - November 21, 2013, 07:25 AM

Missed that before. Gold. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #8 - November 21, 2013, 04:04 PM

Well they're sure not mature at 52. Ask me how I know. Cheesy

Cheesy I have always imagined you as a penguin in real life.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »