Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: TWO WORDS STORY

(Read 47781 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #120 - April 15, 2014, 01:53 PM

In a dark, desolate land where dragons roam and hunt elven blood, but it was teatime. So they spread their sweet, creamy tasty white toasted muffins of elven, that were stuffed with elven blood of some exotic rarity, post counts. Large penises are very elven features, even though they grow on heads. "Dick heads". Whenever the jealous dragons saw those, they were blown away. Pun intended. In the jealous madness, elven blood throbbing cocks go limp.

Meanwhile, in bright pink sequin hotpants and latex a dragon masturbated furiously.

Gandalf watched as Hagrid shaved his balls with a blunt, mildew covered ice pick.

"Hmm, nasty," murmured Gandalf, as he beckoned Hamza the mighty towards his unconcious victim.

"Stoned again," said Morgoth. The city began to tremble from the furious sounds of monster vagina: Oprah's vagina. Unfortunately the vagina was going to deHvour everything, hungry as it roared in thunderous rage, squirting rancid fluid across Hamza's lying tongue. So Gandalf the White became Redhead, the Fabulous.

Redhead the Fabulous saw Hamza's member violating donkeys.

"Get your ass opened", he begged. Wielding his scepter very suggestively, he yelled out "For allah!"

Mary Poppins, straddling a leprechaun yelled "ceteris paribus".

Gummy bear sweets fell and he, awestruck, moaned.
    " I'm a dawah boy!" Gandalf exclaimed, as she converted Frodo, to Islam

god killed...Nostradamus because

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #121 - July 16, 2014, 01:13 AM

What the hell did I just read?
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #122 - July 16, 2014, 01:27 AM

In a dark, desolate land where dragons roam and hunt elven blood, but it was teatime. So they spread their sweet, creamy tasty white toasted muffins of elven, that were stuffed with elven blood of some exotic rarity, post counts. Large penises are very elven features, even though they grow on heads. "Dick heads". Whenever the jealous dragons saw those, they were blown away. Pun intended. In the jealous madness, elven blood throbbing cocks go limp.

Meanwhile, in bright pink sequin hotpants and latex a dragon masturbated furiously.

Gandalf watched as Hagrid shaved his balls with a blunt, mildew covered ice pick.

"Hmm, nasty," murmured Gandalf, as he beckoned Hamza the mighty towards his unconcious victim.

"Stoned again," said Morgoth. The city began to tremble from the furious sounds of monster vagina: Oprah's vagina. Unfortunately the vagina was going to deHvour everything, hungry as it roared in thunderous rage, squirting rancid fluid across Hamza's lying tongue. So Gandalf the White became Redhead, the Fabulous.

"Get your ass opened", he begged. Wielding his scepter very suggestively, he yelled out "For allah!"

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #123 - July 16, 2014, 01:30 AM

Oh for fuck sake. I read half of the bloody thing again.
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #124 - July 16, 2014, 01:31 AM

^No one is forcing you to read it  Tongue
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #125 - July 16, 2014, 01:33 AM

I clearly didn't understand the idea of the thread. Right. I shall carry on...

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #126 - July 16, 2014, 08:06 AM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #127 - July 16, 2014, 09:44 AM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
     Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
     Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
     Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God." - Epicurus
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #128 - July 16, 2014, 10:02 AM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #129 - July 16, 2014, 01:42 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #130 - July 16, 2014, 02:21 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #131 - July 16, 2014, 07:14 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted. Mademoiselle was

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #132 - July 16, 2014, 08:09 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted. Mademoiselle was a drunk

• TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #133 - July 16, 2014, 08:11 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted. Mademoiselle was a drunk, iERA loving

• TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #134 - July 16, 2014, 09:46 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted. Mademoiselle was a drunk, iERA loving cock gobbler
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #135 - July 16, 2014, 09:47 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted. Mademoiselle was a drunk, iERA loving cock gobbler.

Hamza Tzortzis

• TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #136 - July 16, 2014, 10:06 PM

god killed...Nostradamus because Mademoiselle fell onto his boner and broke his magic crystal-balls, that were massively  inverted. Mademoiselle was a drunk, iERA loving cock gobbler.

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #137 - July 16, 2014, 10:07 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist

• TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #138 - July 16, 2014, 10:13 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #139 - July 16, 2014, 10:15 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #140 - July 16, 2014, 10:18 PM

n a dark, desolate land where dragons roam and hunt elven blood, but it was teatime. So they spread their sweet, creamy tasty white toasted muffins of elven, that were stuffed with elven blood of some exotic rarity, post counts. Large penises are very elven features, even though they grow on heads. "Dick heads". Whenever the jealous dragons saw those, they were blown away. Pun intended. In the jealous madness, elven blood throbbing cocks go limp.

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq

• TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #141 - July 16, 2014, 10:19 PM

n a dark, desolate land where dragons roam and hunt elven blood, but it was teatime. So they spread their sweet, creamy tasty white toasted muffins of elven, that were stuffed with elven blood of some exotic rarity, post counts. Large penises are very elven features, even though they grow on heads. "Dick heads". Whenever the jealous dragons saw those, they were blown away. Pun intended. In the jealous madness, elven blood throbbing cocks go limp.

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #142 - July 16, 2014, 10:21 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #143 - July 16, 2014, 10:22 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #144 - July 16, 2014, 10:24 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork. "Bismallah, this
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #145 - July 16, 2014, 10:26 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork. "Bismallah, this weed is

• TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #146 - July 16, 2014, 10:29 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork. "Bismallah, this weed is fucking halal."
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #147 - July 16, 2014, 10:35 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork. "Bismallah, this weed is fucking halal." Then suddenly,

أشهد أن لا إله
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #148 - July 16, 2014, 10:42 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork. "Bismallah, this weed is fucking halal." Then suddenly, allah decided
  • TWO WORDS STORY
     Reply #149 - July 20, 2014, 07:19 PM

Hamza Tzortzis, beardy Greek Islamic apologist eats alone with a nonchalant Buraq shaped anal-probe that smelt like pork. "Bismallah, this weed is fucking halal." Then suddenly, allah decided to reveal

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »