Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: How to lose a 'girlfriend'. watch it being done.

(Read 31821 times)
  • 12 3 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • How to lose a 'girlfriend'. watch it being done.
     OP - October 24, 2013, 09:53 PM

To be or not to be, that is the equation DA 4/<3 3 4EVA.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #1 - October 24, 2013, 09:55 PM

Oh 3, I will tell you this for free, I might come over smart/clever 9I know) but common sense, methinks both you and I lack it. hence even more important, the questions.

I have told a few friends, I presume 3 has too.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #2 - October 24, 2013, 10:06 PM

Sincerely, good luck to both of you.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #3 - October 24, 2013, 10:08 PM

No questions asbie, at all?

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #4 - October 24, 2013, 10:12 PM

Isn't there enough drama already? Really.
    I have to make dinner now.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #5 - October 24, 2013, 10:24 PM

Are you going to make her do the dishes?

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #6 - October 24, 2013, 10:27 PM

Thank you, Luthiel. Good point.

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #7 - October 24, 2013, 11:05 PM

What the fuck have I done. Don't smoke and this happens.

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #8 - October 24, 2013, 11:05 PM

I will do the dishes forever.

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #9 - October 24, 2013, 11:07 PM

I told you I had no common sense. This is proof. I will learn it. Fast

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #10 - October 24, 2013, 11:08 PM

Who said it was going to plain sailing? What do I have to do. All the info is the same as you OP. I live in a small town, in England, no one knows jack

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #11 - October 24, 2013, 11:10 PM

DA this is another fine mess you got me into. DA this is no time for any humour. 3 should I cancel the flowers/caterers/etc. My deposit will be wasted. think about it. Please.

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #12 - October 24, 2013, 11:17 PM

Is there a superman around who can turn round the earth the other way, need only about two hours worth backwards.

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #13 - October 24, 2013, 11:34 PM

boy meets girl   boy pisses off girl

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #14 - October 24, 2013, 11:36 PM

If I could turn back time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

• DA 4/<3 3 4EVA
     Reply #15 - October 24, 2013, 11:40 PM

I apologize - anita baker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ZeLzdhUK0

Why are all my tunes in female vocals?

Reply #16 - October 25, 2013, 12:30 AM

If I didn't laugh, I would literally cry. Whichever way, I just can't stay away from this car crash.

Reply #17 - October 25, 2013, 12:34 AM

I think you ARE the car crash.

Reply #18 - October 25, 2013, 12:39 AM

You are a good proof-reader. I concur.

Reply #19 - October 25, 2013, 12:40 AM

Even tho I don't drive

Reply #20 - October 25, 2013, 12:54 AM

No idea. Never won one in the first place. I'm 41.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #21 - October 25, 2013, 01:00 AM

Thank you Nikolaj, you do not know what this means to me. thanks for your empathy, I know it is there. 41, no girlfriend. I will teach you, tho don't make any annoucments before clearing with head office.

I will write your lines. I have testimonies. I will provide free for you except my uncle wants two sheep from anywhere but france,. Interested?

Reply #22 - October 25, 2013, 01:21 AM

I have been sending you messages for twenty minutes. They might be too long. Check your email.

Reply #23 - October 25, 2013, 01:49 AM

My apologies to HM, (I am not hi, it went a few hours ago) apparently HM you do not like cartoon network, I would more describe it as Comedy of Errors Lol.

mees being doing my nut in thinking why is 3 not sending messages, thought so this is what it is going to be like when we argue. the silent treatment, the worse one, for me, I hate silences.

Anyways, my 'doing my nut' in was not that drastic, see 3 that is the worse you can expect when you have used me and abused me and then thrown me out s>

I mean, a few pleas, a few wisecracks hiding the desperation, and I thought it was formidable opponents that gave you the panics lol

well all is well that ends well. But I don't think I am out of the doghouse yet. I will take my punishment like a dog.

Reply #24 - October 25, 2013, 02:12 AM

You are hilarious.

Reply #25 - October 25, 2013, 02:18 AM

I will face death laughing and tell the Grim Reaper jokes. It is a funny old world anyway.

Reply #26 - October 25, 2013, 02:20 AM

Why did you change your user name? What was wrong with DA?

Reply #27 - October 25, 2013, 02:29 AM

well all is well that ends well. But I don't think I am out of the doghouse yet. I will take my punishment like a dog.

The internet's a cruel place to have a meltdown, DA.

I've always enjoyed the quirkiness of your posts, but now they're just unhinged.

Step back from the brink. Breathe deeply. You know the drill.
     Reply #28 - October 25, 2013, 02:32 AM

Oh look! A fan! Get him some tea!

Reply #29 - October 25, 2013, 02:36 AM

Oh shit - I did say that I would seek your views, you will have to ask luthiel politely if you do not agree with the following

devilsadvokat - I am tired of fighting 3. Sometimes you have to live up to your name, not one that your parents gave you but one that you gave yourself (if you choose an occupation as your moniker). I decided today enough with the fighting, it is pointless, what does it achieve, of course knowing you 3 may have played a part in it. From listening to beats to love tunes, perhaps the same as my persona.

I was called free spirit when I joined and thought whilst I write a movie/project I just want to send love songs/poems/songs/get soppy instead of fight argue hurt insult have last word

like I said I will look for new forum, do their freaking heads in instead, stop annoying the good folks here, I don't know who to join this time - awriters forums, I suppose you could argue in their general section, but wouldn't thewy all be worried to discuss anything writing-wise?

• 12 3 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »