Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: MY/YOUR/OUR HEROES(ine)

(Read 3548 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • MY/YOUR/OUR HEROES(ine)
     OP - October 21, 2013, 10:20 PM

Heroes was a good drama, especially the first season. Not contributing yet, but heroes of politics/screen/thepen/music/suffragettes/notable mentions/the unsung/family - your tributes

please no tumbleweed

When I get to think about them, I suppose Freddie Mercury is there. In my opinion the best 'white' male singer ever.

Another one Bites the Dust
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Bohemian Rhapsody
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Living On My Own
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEUM9ilk0CE

The heroes and heroines don't have to be music, anything as long as they are your hero(ine)

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #1 - October 22, 2013, 02:22 AM

Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Bacha Khan)

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #2 - October 23, 2013, 01:16 AM

Of all the people in the world past present and future you chose this man. I will look at wiki after a short para on why he is and why should I.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #3 - October 23, 2013, 02:43 AM

Let me save you a trip, so you can do other things:

He was a political and spiritual leader known for his nonviolent opposition to the British Raj in British India, and a lifelong pacifist

Reply #4 - October 23, 2013, 08:40 PM

Are you sure you not talking about Ghandi?

Reply #5 - October 23, 2013, 10:14 PM

Yes, Ghandi might have had the spotlight, but Badshah Khan was the real deal. I like him better.

Reply #6 - October 23, 2013, 10:22 PM

Yes the Indians/hindus always take the limelight, we even have to call our restaurant's here in the UK Indian restaurants, when south of Leicester (heard of lesta 3) they are all run by Bangladeshis and north and elsewhere by Pakistanis.

Btw - a quick word in your shell-like - we already off-topic and we do not want another long-drawn out conversation that will annoy other people. So take it to another thread. Ghandi v Khan FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIght.

Reply #7 - October 23, 2013, 11:54 PM

Meet you there.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »