Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why does Pakistan hate Malala Yousafzai?

(Read 22942 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Why does Pakistan hate Malala Yousafzai?
     Reply #30 - October 11, 2013, 04:10 PM

Also I found this article interesting:

Malala: An Israeli clone of Bush raised by RAW agents

When you try to figure out why everything is falling apart, all you get is a bucket of blame that keeps getting passed around from the government to the judiciary to the army to the police to religious figures to… the bucket keeps getting passed around until it rests in “foreign hands”. They save everyone. You know why foreign hands are such convenient reason for all of Pakistan’s failures? Because even when you name them – napaak India, manhoos Israel or shaitaan USA – they don’t care. The accusation is simply too stupid for them to respond. Their silence out of amusement is taken as an admittance of guilt.

The truth is far more depressing.

India is leaving Pakistan way behind economically. America has bigger fish to fry. As for Israel, I know Israelis, who are into politics, security and foreign policy. I swear to everything I hold dear, I’ve not heard them utter the word “Pakistan” once. Not once, because Pakistan is not a threat to anyone except its own citizens.

It would be a threat if it was a strong country. The “fort of Islam” is really a nation teetering on the brink that regularly has to be saved by the rest of the world. Yet, it’s the rest of the world’s fault that Pakistan is where it is now because unlike those with power in Pakistan, they aren’t on Pakistani TVs or newspapers passing the blame bucket.

This creates an image in the minds of some Pakistanis that all of their country’s affairs are controlled by outsiders. It’s a lot easier to believe that there is no semblance of power left in Pakistan and have an answer – even if wrong – than remain frustrated without one. It gets much worse than that, though. This narrative has the power to destroy the soul of a Pakistani because it perpetuates that he and she too is personally powerless. That they cannot get to great heights in life on their own unless they get help from the India, Israel, USA, UK you name it.

In comes Malala.

She clearly got somewhere in life. She was brave. She stood up for her right. She didn’t get it, but she didn’t give up. She faced adversity and came out with a bullet wound on her head and a hero’s badge. But how?! How can she become a hero when everything is stacked up against her in Pakistan? That’s where the “foreign hands” narrative strikes hard. She can only be successful if she had them behind her. No, she didn’t succeed. She failed! Because if you accept that she succeeded, then the whole narrative of Pakistanis NOT being able to do something on their own falls apart.

Source: http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/19141/malala-an-israeli-clone-of-bush-raised-by-raw-agents/

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #31 - October 11, 2013, 05:55 PM

Mr. Yeezevee,

You cite few isolated examples of support Malala received from few enlightened Muslims. I am talking about mainstream Muslims. In general Pakistanis (and Muslims) have not done anything to make her feel safe. The fact is that the majority of Muslims are not accepting of diversity of views.

The discrimination against non-Muslim and women in Muslim countries is sanctioned by laws. Muslims countries do not permit building of non-Islamic places of worship. There is not one Muslim majority country where non-Muslims are equal citizens LEGALLY. The constitution of every Muslim country makes non-Muslims and women second class citizens.

Only Muslims impose death penalty for apostasy. By LAW, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and many other Muslim country hang people for leaving Islam. You cannot get more mainstream than that, can you?

One more thing, after the tragic rape of Nirbhaya in a bus in New Delhi, there were riots, Indians went on rampage in every Indian city, which forced the government to change the laws. Nothing like that happened in Pakistan to condemn Malala's attackers - Pakistanis stayed silent. So Mr. Yeezevee, please calm down and look at the issue on its own merit.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #32 - October 11, 2013, 10:11 PM

Mr. Yeezevee,

You cite few isolated examples of support Malala received from few enlightened Muslims. I am talking about mainstream Muslims. In general Pakistanis (and Muslims) have not done anything to make her feel safe.

The fact is that the majority of Muslims are not accepting of diversity of views.

The discrimination against non-Muslim and women in Muslim countries is sanctioned by laws. Muslims countries do not permit building of non-Islamic places of worship. There is not one Muslim majority country where non-Muslims are equal citizens LEGALLY. The constitution of every Muslim country makes non-Muslims and women second class citizens.

Only Muslims impose death penalty for apostasy. By LAW, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and many other Muslim country hang people for leaving Islam. You cannot get more mainstream than that, can you?

One more thing, after the tragic rape of Nirbhaya in a bus in New Delhi, there were riots, Indians went on rampage in every Indian city, which forced the government to change the laws. Nothing like that happened in Pakistan to condemn Malala's attackers - Pakistanis stayed silent.
    So Mr. Yeezevee, please calm down and look at the issue on its own merit.

I am as cool as cucumber Mr. Ram ., Din't mix different pickles., you loose the taste of what you are eating.

All that your running nose is nothing to do with  this heading   "Why does Pakistan hate Malala Yousafzai?" and nothing to do  with your earlier rant. Incidentally 180 million people of Pakistan DO NOT HATE that girl.  Some rogues of Islam hate and they happened to be stationed in Pakistan and many are there in London and other parts of the world. 

Don't mix Islam/Taliban/rogues trying to kill that  girl or burn girls schools..   read that post again and respond point by point...  And I will answer  your words that are not crossed.. And...and  
    वासुदेव कुटुम्बकम्।
    ‎ساری دنیا ایک ہی خاندان ہۓ۔
    The Whole World is a Family.

you don't sound as smart as you put out that  signature.. Your whole world seem to exclude  lots of folks...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #33 - October 11, 2013, 10:23 PM

Taliban warn shops against selling Malala’s book says news

MIRAMSHAH, Oct 10:   The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan has warned that those found selling “I am Malala” — the book authored by Malala Yousufzai — will face serious action as she had not performed any act of bravery but swapped her religion Islam with secularism for which she is being rewarded.

Talking to this correspondent on phone on Thursday, TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said they knew that Malala would get awards from the enemies of Islam.

“Malala abandoned Islam for secularism for which she is being given awards,” he said, adding that the media and the international community should keep in mind that students of Jamia Hafsa, Islamabad, were never given any award despite their immense bravery. “The Taliban will not lose an opportunity to kill Malala Yousufzai and those who were found selling her book will be targeted.”

He denied that Swat TTP commander Maulana Fazlullah had been killed in an ambush as reported by the media from the Kunar province of Afghanistan. He also said the government was not serious about talks with the Taliban. “We are not killing innocent people. A third force is targeting common people to malign the Taliban,” he said.

I AM MALALA: A woman reads Malala's story in an Islamabad book shop

Reply #34 - October 13, 2013, 01:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bksZ6bAQqj8

That is from BBC

Malala says she's no Western puppet

LONDON: Malala Yousafzai hit back at claims that she has become a figure of the West, insisting she was proud to be a Pakistani.

The 16-year-old, who was shot by the Taliban for championing girls' right to an education, claimed she retained the support of people in her homeland, and reiterated her desire to enter Pakistani politics.

Asked in a BBC television interview broadcast Sunday about some people in Pakistan thinking she was a "figure of the West" and "a Westerner now", she said: "My father says that education is neither Eastern or Western. Education is education: it's the right of everyone.

"The thing is that the people of Pakistan have supported me. They don't think of me as Western. I am a daughter of Pakistan and I am proud that I am a Pakistani.

well watch and read that link

Reply #35 - October 18, 2013, 08:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PD4sA7c4g

Yap.......... rascals  in  London they are not going to school.. spending time in the forum

Reply #36 - October 28, 2013, 07:01 PM

One of the scoundrel who hates that young girl Malala Yousafzai is THIS ROGUE  you see here who often wears a jounalist cloth and write nonsense in News paper columns..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxwzrw8oa24

The one who is shouting at  dr. HoodBhoy.. this fools writes quite often in that Pakistan national news paper.  thenews.com.pk ., he writes   Malala exposes herself to criticism let me put some of his criticism  of him about Malala..

The book, which is more reflective of Malala’s father’s experiences and thoughts than her own, softly talks of the most hatred blasphemer Salman Rushdi and his sacrilegious book The Satanic Verses.As has been the view of the West in general, she writes: “My father also saw the book as offensive to Islam but believes strongly in freedom of speech.”

“Is Islam such a weak religion that it cannot tolerate a book written against it? Not my Islam,” she quoted her father as saying and shifted all the blame on what she called a “mullah close to our intelligence services” to have ignited the feeling of the people of Pakistan to protest.

Like any western authors, Malala in her books refers to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) on many occasions but did not use what is considered mandatory for every Muslims to say/write either Peace Be Upon Him (PBUH) or Sallallu Alaihi Wasallam (SAW).

She even reflected negatively on Islamic laws. She writes: “But General Zia brought in Islamic Laws which reduced woman’s evidence in court to count for only half that of a man’s.” She also found the Blasphemy Law in Pakistan as “stricter”.

“In Pakistan we have something called the Blashphemy Law, which protects the Holy Quran from desecration. Under General Zia’s Islamisation campaign, the law was made much stricter so that anyone who ‘defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet’ can be punished by death or life imprisonment,” her book reads.

...On the Lal Masjid issue, she wrote on page 105, “Around the same time as our Taliban were emerging in Swat, the girls of the Red Mosque madrasa began terrorising the streets of Islamabad. They raided houses they claimed were being used as massage centres, they kidnapped women they said were prostitutes and closed down DVD shops, against making bonfires of CDs and DVDs. When it suits the Taliban, women can be vocal and visible…”

About May 2 incident and Osama bin Laden, she on one point on page 176 said, “We couldn’t believe the army had been oblivious to bin Laden’s whereabouts.” She added on page 177, “My father said it was a shameful day. ‘How could a notorious terrorist be hiding in Pakistan and remain undetected for so many years?’ he asked. Others were asking the same thing.”

She further explained, “You could see why anyone would think our intelligence service must have known bin Laden’s location. ISI is a huge organisation with agents everywhere. How could he have lived so close to the capital- just sixty miles away? And fo so long! May be the best place to hide is in plain sight, but he had been living in that house since the 2005 earthquake. Two of his children were even born in the Abbottabad hospital. And he’d been in Pakistan for more than nine years…….”

that is what that scoundrel writes.. and in that tube he is shouting at  dr. HoodBhoy.. "Jahil..Jahil" for  every few words..

Reply #37 - September 08, 2014, 04:12 PM

Malala's father and herself have been in the spotlight a lot. However Malala's mother was absent almost the whole time in the public. I remember seeing a pre-shooting documentary about Malala and her father and it took a lot of time before Malala's mother would be filmed - and only from behind. She was following strict Pashtun tribal conservative traditions herself but luckily she didn't impose the same on Malala.

She has now opened up and is studying English Smiley She was illiterate like many other Pashtun women when she and her family went to Britain.

Mother of Malala Yousafzai Learns to Read and Write

“My mother is now learning English, becoming independent, goes to see the doctor on her own, goes to the shops and markets on her own,” Ms. Yousafzai said. “On the other hand, my father is now going towards the kitchen. He makes eggs. He cannot really do a lot of cooking, but he brings plates to the table, brings cups, puts jam and butter in those things. So he is getting better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ikPNTb44Ig

I think that Malala's mother in her age and with her background opening up and going public is a very courageous move and I can see it being an inspiration for women from conservative communities that even if you became a house wife at a young age and have kids you can still improve and become more independent.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #38 - September 08, 2014, 04:22 PM

Malala's father and herself have been in the spotlight a lot. However Malala's mother was absent almost the whole time in the public. I remember seeing a pre-shooting documentary about Malala and her father and it took a lot of time before Malala's mother would be filmed - and only from behind. She was following strict Pashtun tribal conservative traditions herself but luckily she didn't impose the same on Malala.

She has now opened up and is studying English Smiley She was illiterate like many other Pashtun women when she and her family went to Britain.

(Clicky for piccy!)

I think that Malala's mother in her age and with her background opening up and going public is a very courageous move and I can see it being an inspiration for women from conservative communities that even if you became a house wife at a young age and have kids you can still improve and become more independent.

we all know  Age is very little to do with education/learning/going school/college Nikolaj .. My boss who was  ... an 80 year old guy used to sit in computer classes taught by his students.. often high school kids.

But what she is doing is a great a role model to Millions of Muslim women and in fact to all women who would love to go school/college and do something for themselves

thank you for that news  and I give great credit to Malala Yousafzai's father for his progressive outlook..

Reply #39 - September 08, 2014, 04:23 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Good news, for a change. Thanks for sharing it. Afro

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #40 - September 08, 2014, 04:32 PM

Maybe that is what is needed?  Get the older women reading and writing and educated, including grand mothers and great grand mothers?  Many were in the 1970's!

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #41 - June 19, 2015, 04:50 PM

Must see: Malala Yousafzai's inspiring tale captured in a new documentary  says news
    Hang on to your hankies: a sneak peek at a documentary on Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai's life is making the rounds, and it's incredibly inspiring.  It's here! Take a first look at HE NAMED ME MALALA, a documentary about Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai's life, story and personal journey as an education activist. Pledge to see the film only in theaters this October at http://bit.ly/1IlDIMg

Directed by acclaimed documentary filmmaker Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, Waiting for "Superman"), the film shows us how Malala, her father Zia and her family are committed to fighting for education worldwide.

well there is a sneak preview at that link.. And let me add some old tubes on that 19 year old Malala...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRWLsFmlG5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6T5DeZ9Z4c

And I am sure there are 1000s of Malalas  across the countries like Syria and Iraq...

Reply #42 - June 19, 2015, 07:27 PM

She's an inspiring young woman. I don't know why Pakistan would hate her, if they do it's because they seem to hate everything good these days.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #43 - June 21, 2015, 09:36 PM

Fuck Pakistan and and their negative views on Malala. Another girl who steps on the toes of Pakistani's and especially Pathan men.

http://mariatoorpakai.org/marias-story/
     Reply #44 - June 21, 2015, 10:12 PM

Fuck Pakistan and and their negative views on Malala. Another girl who steps on the toes of Pakistani's and especially Pathan men.

http://mariatoorpakai.org/marias-story/

infinite_del  throw some tubes on the story  of  mariatoorpakai  she was Ted spokes person..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe9DfC8mt14

indeed the credit goes to her Dad....

Reply #45 - June 21, 2015, 10:58 PM

Her story is on the website and there is also the media section where you can watch videos etc.
    She is a very lucky woman to have a father who supported and stood up for her regardless of what anyone thought. Hope someday she would join the ranks of Ex-Muslims.

Reply #46 - June 22, 2015, 02:37 AM

I'm supposed to go to Pakistan next month. I'm gonna try casually bringing the subject of Malala with the family I'll be staying with and see what they have to say about her. I'll be in the Punjab, not KPK territory though.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #47 - June 22, 2015, 11:44 AM

I'm supposed to go to Pakistan next month............

yeeehaaa....................     Hi Nour don't forget to ride on lahore metro bus   and have a good time...

Reply #48 - November 09, 2017, 12:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4mmeN8gv9o

''Don't ask me what I did for Malala. Ask me what I didn't do. I did not clip her wings''.......... Ziauddin Yousatzai. 

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »