Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why does Pakistan hate Malala Yousafzai?

(Read 22984 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Why does Pakistan hate Malala Yousafzai?
     OP - October 08, 2013, 07:52 PM

I'm shocked, and i just logged off my fb when i saw a post about her and everyone was commenting "bitch, whore..."
    also my cousin did this...I'm so pissed off
    What's wrong with them? Why is it so?
     Reply #1 - October 08, 2013, 09:01 PM

Pakistanis hate Malala because she is feted in the 'Christian' West and 'Hindu' India and Nepal. There were demonstrations in support of Malala in Nepal. Pakistanis believe that this makes Pakistanis and Islam look bad in the eyes of the world. Malala was treated and admitted to school in Britain. Not one Muslim majority country has given her support or an invitation. Now she is being nominated for the Nobel Prize!

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #2 - October 08, 2013, 09:27 PM

inception opens a thread with heading ( Why does Pakistan hate Malala Yousafzai? )

I'm shocked, and i just logged off my fb when i saw a post about her and everyone was commenting "bitch, whore..."

And Mr. Ram writes
    Pakistanis hate Malala because she is feted in the 'Christian' West and 'Hindu' India and Nepal. There were demonstrations in support of Malala in Nepal. Pakistanis believe that this makes Pakistanis and Islam look bad in the eyes of the world. Malala was treated and admitted to school in Britain. Not one Muslim majority country has given her support or an invitation. Now she is being nominated for the Nobel Prize!

nonsense.... that is nonsense..

what is that nonsense? you two guys are blaming All people of Pakistan 180 million?   Here click the links and watch these tubes

Pakistan observes day of Prayer for the Recovery of Malala
    Protest Against Taliban Attack on Malala Yousafzai in swat schools
    Prayer meeting for Malala Yousafzai attended by thousands
    MQM organize Prayer meeting for Malala Yousafzai
    Malala Yousafzai: Pakistan calls day of prayer
    Pakistani PM visits schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai shot by Taliban

I can literally give you  100 tubes.. Why do you guys say that?? Just because some IDIOTS write something on web you blame 180 million people of Pakistan??

Why Mr. Ram why., I thought Ram is a god of hindus..  but often you sound as you are this RAM..

And heloooo INcePtion how are you doing??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - October 08, 2013, 11:05 PM

Ok yeez  calm down   i'm not saying that every pakistani hate malala but in every single posts she is called "bitch"  and with thousand and thousands sharing the same views 
    What should i have thought about it? Maybe i got to the wrong site of google?
    -.- it is just disappointing since im pakistani and knowing that your own people dare to call her "bitch"
     Reply #4 - October 08, 2013, 11:15 PM

"We're following the leader, the leader, the leader, we're following the leader, wherever he may go."

Then there are the none sheep who stop for a minute to think for themselves. Plenty of muslims support her. Sometimes I think the heartless cunts you're referring to just agree because they feel they should.

Side note, I wish they'd learn what whore actually means. They never seem to know.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #5 - October 08, 2013, 11:50 PM

Well, the only Pakistanis I really know support her but they do live here in the States and they are very open minded Pakistanis.  Constantly complaining about the Taliban and the Wahabbis and how they are screwing everything up in the Muslim world.

In other news; the Taliban are threatening to shoot Malala again.

Fuck!   finmad

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #6 - October 08, 2013, 11:53 PM

Why Mr. Ram why., I thought Ram is a god of hindus..  but often you sound as you are this RAM..

Cheesy
     Reply #7 - October 09, 2013, 03:39 AM

Mr. Yeezevee, Malala had to leave Pakistan for her survival. Why didn't the Govt. of Pakistan protect her? What kind of security she and her family was provided? Why wasn't she invited to a Muslim country such as so called moderate Islamic democratic Turkey or Malaysia? She and her family feel safe only in the West, why Mr. Yeezevee? Why are her attackers roaming freely in Pakistan and still threatening to kill her? Which Muslim country has honoured Malala for her bravery?

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #8 - October 09, 2013, 03:46 AM

Ram, don't you think instead of bashing muslims in general it would be more helpful to be welcoming and promote a positive outlook that they are our fellow citizens and countrymen? As for Pakistan, the Pakistani government has actually taken a role in supporting Malala and paying for her recovery.

Showing that this is a muslim girl who we recognise as brave and someone to be supported and admired is not only a good thing to do as a humanitarian act, but also to get the point across to muslims in the islamic world and the west that we are not enemies. I for one am very happy that people in Pakistan are showing their support. It just goes to show that there are many good muslims. We should welcome them and combat the extremists, such as the Taliban. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #9 - October 09, 2013, 02:56 PM

Side note, I wish they'd learn what whore actually means. They never seem to know.

The problem is that they even don't know what is the true story of Malala from what i've seen though the comments, because their knowledge of what is happened is based on second-hand information -_-

Well, the only Pakistanis I really know support her but they do live here in the States and they are very open minded Pakistanis.  Constantly complaining about the Taliban and the Wahabbis and how they are screwing everything up in the Muslim world.

In fact most of the pakistanis that are supporting her are open-minded,  because the one saying that she is a traitor because she left pakistan,  are obviously living in pakistan! I'm not saying that every pakistani living in pakistan is narrow-minded, but com'on  they belive that west is their biggest enemy and everything related to the west must be destroyed.
    But im no more going on facebook, it is just full of shit
     Reply #10 - October 09, 2013, 03:23 PM

The problem is ..............

But im no more going on facebook, it is just full of shit

INcePtion .. now the problem is   "running away from problem"..

If we all stop interacting with such folks.. how do we put some rational neural cells in to their brain?  Get them here.. or link that page in your post..

Reply #11 - October 09, 2013, 03:30 PM

they won't change i know -_- 

Reply #12 - October 09, 2013, 03:32 PM

a few people after me try to give them  a reasonable reply to their stupid comments, but nothing happend

Reply #13 - October 09, 2013, 03:37 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153338548830314&set=a.10152757432355314.1073741825.328835480313&type=1&theater
     Reply #14 - October 09, 2013, 05:01 PM

Thanks Inception Smiley

I've reposted that into a Danish Muslim debate Facebook-group where we already had a thread running about Malala (including comments like "Malala is another setup to make Muslims and Muslims look bad - just like 9/11" finmad - luckily many Muslim participants in the group don't buy that).

Thanks again Afro

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #15 - October 09, 2013, 07:05 PM

all right mr. ram., so if i answer all of your questions would you stop acting like wounded Mountain RAM Markhor ??
    Mr. Yeezevee, Malala had to leave Pakistan for her survival.

That is true many seriously wounded folks from many countries  including India/Pakistan/Bangladesh travel to west to have better treatment for emergency situations .,  Did you forget that Delhi Bus Rape case who died in Singapore? that lady was flown to singapore for saving her life  but she died . May be she would have survived if India sent her to UK.  
    Why didn't the Govt. of Pakistan protect her?

Pakistan govt didn't expect the rogues of Islam will target 15 year old school going girl. On top of that they don't have resources to protect every school going child
    What kind of security she and her family was provided?

Malala and her family didn't go to UK for protection. she went there for treatment
    Why wasn't she invited to a Muslim country such as so called moderate Islamic democratic Turkey or Malaysia?

Turkey, Malaysia or any Islamic  country  do not have such highly trained personnel and medical facilities for such cases.
    She and her family feel safe only in the West, why Mr. Yeezevee?

Again they are in UK for her treatment
    Why are her attackers roaming freely in Pakistan and still threatening to kill her?

They are not roaming freely,  these rogues are hiding in those border areas between Pakistan and Afghanistan

Which Muslim country has honoured Malala for her bravery?

read the links Mr. Ram..

Pakistan honours Malala Yousafzai, its young icon of hope

Malala in Makkah for spiritual solace

Malala Yousafzai, the teenage Pakistani girl who was shot in the head and critically wounded by militants last year for promoting girls’ education, arrived yesterday in the Kingdom with her family to perform Umrah.
    Her visit was kept low-profile and it garnered little attention until she met Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Al-Nahyan in the UAE on her way to Jeddah.  
    ...Officials at the Pakistan Consulate in Jeddah said they were unaware of the details of her visit............
    ...........Malala, 15, stopped in Abu Dhabi on Monday to thank Sheikh Mohammad and the UAE government for sending an air ambulance and medical team to transfer her to the United Kingdom from Pakistan after she was shot last  She then continued her journey to Makkah on Tuesday.

Prayers for Malala at holy mosques in Makkah, Madina

Queen Rania of Jordan honours inspirational Malala Yousafzai

well read those links, and i can give more links mr. ram.. but col down a bit..

Reply #16 - October 09, 2013, 11:05 PM

Thanks Inception Smiley

I've reposted that into a Danish Muslim debate Facebook-group where we already had a thread running about Malala (including comments like "Malala is another setup to make Muslims and Muslims look bad - just like 9/11" finmad - luckily many Muslim participants in the group don't buy that).

Thanks again Afro

Your welcome Smiley
    Can u pls tell me the name of the group? 
     Reply #17 - October 09, 2013, 11:28 PM

So this popped up on the Skype group.

As much as I respect her, I can't help but think that the only reason she is getting publicized is because it suits the media's agenda of just hating anyone that goes against the west. I mean, the media didn't find it important enough to mention how one of the claims she made about the taliban was false

I asked what claim, no response as of yet.

Reply #18 - October 10, 2013, 06:55 AM

Handy fact: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_Vesta

Quote from: Wikipedia
    Vesta is the second-most-massive body in the asteroid belt, though only 28% as massive as Ceres. The surface area is approximately the same as that of Pakistan.

That means there is enough room there for all the loonies, which would leave Pakistan free for the sane ones. parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #19 - October 10, 2013, 07:02 PM

Your welcome Smiley
    Can u pls tell me the name of the group?  

Dansk muslim debatten - "The Danish Muslim debate". Moderated by a couple of Danish Shias so the death threats and too wacky loonies get weeded out (some of the good-spirited are left though) and among participants are plenty of Sunnis as well.

So this popped up on the Skype group.

I asked what claim, no response as of yet.

Get this all the time by a few vocal Muslims - and some non-Muslim conspiracy nutjobs. Edukaishun is BAD, mkay?

She just visited The Daily Show:
    Malala on The Daily Show

Bonus: Richard Dawkins on The Daily Show:
    Richard Dawkins on The Daily Show

Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #20 - October 10, 2013, 07:21 PM

Nonetheless she IS styled and getting a lot of help to further her (our?) case and since Angelina Jolie gave her her support and a bunch of money Angelina Jolie must be a Jew >.<

Well - take a look at this from The New York Times:

Documenting a Pakistani Girl's Transformation

In December 2008, while working as a reporter in The Times’s bureau in Afghanistan, I read a small news article in the Pakistani press about how the Taliban in the Swat Valley planned to ban girls’ education in January 2009. The ban would affect 50,000 schoolgirls, and I was astonished that the story was not being more aggressively reported in the media.

When I went to Pakistan to report, a courageous Pakistani journalist who had reported in Swat, Irfan Ashraf, introduced me to a private school owner, Ziauddin Yousafzai, who was campaigning to save his business. He showed up with his 11-year-old daughter, Malala.

After a lengthy interview with Zia, I asked him if I could ask Malala a few questions. She began answering in Pashtu, and Irfan translated. After about 10 minutes, I realized from Malala’s facial expressions that she understood my questions. I interrupted to ask if she spoke English, and she said, “Yes, I was just saying there is a fear in my heart.” I turned to Zia and Irfan and said: “What’s wrong with you people? She speaks better English then the rest of you and you are translating for her!” We all laughed.

When I sat across Malala on the floor that day, it certainly never occurred to me that this shy girl would become so prominent.

On Malala's mother:

Malala’s father may be a progressive educator, but her family is very traditional. As in most families in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, where they lived, her father works and her mother is a homemaker. In the larger region around Swat, only one girl in five attends school. Malala’s own mother is illiterate, and Ziauddin told me she did not interact with men outside the family. I was never able to speak with her, and rarely saw her at all, because, as her husband explained, “she was not habituated to be on camera.”

Over time, Zia and I became friends, and we talked about everything. He would ask me to describe the beaches of Rio, and I solicited his interpretations on Rumi. But the issue of his wife was always a source of tension, and we had many honest discussions about our divergent views.

One day while recording, I pressed him on the topic, saying: “It’s not just the camera. It’s the culture. Otherwise, we could all have dinner together.” He replied, “You are right. We have some limitations.”

Reply #21 - October 10, 2013, 07:25 PM

More good stuff from The New York Times:

More Malala Malaise

More Malala Malaise
    By HUMA YUSUF
    LONDON — This is a big week for Malala Yousafzai. It has been exactly a year since the Pakistani Taliban tried to assassinate her for championing education for girls. On Tuesday her memoir was released worldwide. And she is a favorite for this year’s Nobel Peace Prize, which is to be announced Friday.

Yousafzai’s schoolmates back home in Swat are praying that she brings home the award, as are the Pakistanis who think such recognition would confirm that education is the best antidote to extremism. But many of her compatriots don’t want her to win.

Yousafzai has plenty of detractors. Some resent the attention that has been lavished on her while the victims of U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan’s tribal areas are ignored. Conspiracy theories abound: Yousafzai is accused of being a C.I.A. agent and a stooge of Western powers seeking to undermine Pakistan and Islam.

Even some Pakistani liberals are hoping the prize will go to someone else. What good would it do Yousafzai anyway? Pakistan’s only Nobel Laureate so far, the late physicist Abdus Salam, is not feted by politicians or celebrated in textbooks. His grave lies desecrated because he hailed from the minority Ahmadi community, whose beliefs many Pakistanis take to be heretical.

Worse, some fear that were Yousafzai awarded the prize she would be suspected of feeling more loyalty to Western causes than her homeland. Given prevailing suspicions in Pakistan about “foreign agendas,” the prize could keep her from becoming a politician, which is her ambition.

All this hype is also exposing Pakistanis’ ambivalent positions on extremism. When Yousafzai was shot last year, the country united, in shock and horror, to condemn the Taliban; the attack seemed to be a turning point, marking a decisive hardening toward militant groups. But the “Malala moment” soon passed.

Most Pakistanis — the cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan foremost among them — are now arguing that the Taliban are freedom fighters protesting incursions on their territory. (Never mind that the Taliban have killed more than 50,000 Pakistanis in recent years.)

Which is to say that the fuss over Yousafzai comes at a tricky time for Pakistan. The country is unusually fatigued by violence these days. With widespread popular support, the government is pursuing unconditional peace talks with the Taliban — despite brutal militant attacks in recent weeks against senior army officers and the Christian community in Peshawar.

You would think that talk of the Nobel for Yousafzai would galvanize Pakistanis in their fight against extremism. But it has only sown confusion.

Yousafzai herself recently came out in favor of dialogue with the Taliban, even as they reiterated their desire to kill her. Although that move arguably makes her still more deserving of the award, it is another reason some Pakistanis don’t want her to get it.

Huma Yusuf is a columnist for the Pakistani newspaper Dawn and was the 2010-11 Pakistan Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington.

Lots of links in the original article.

Reply #22 - October 10, 2013, 08:08 PM

thanks for all the stuff  Afro
     Reply #23 - October 10, 2013, 08:37 PM

To those Idiots who write  stuff like this that you see in the links below  following on web, the best way to educate those fools is mock them and move on.. so let me give few links on Malala Hadith. Off course all these rascals are from Pakistan/India/Bangladesh  
    MALALA YOUSAFZAI DRAMA EXPOSED
    umer khan: the biggest drama of pakistan is malala and she is and her father is the top agents of America and secret agencies who wants to destroy our country and malala is only a puppit the hands in background are very powerful so please pakistanies and muslims of the worls think abt it its a drama in our holy Quran Allah said that yahudo nasaras are not our friends and this time malala is an agent of yahudies and live in their country ZARA SOCHIEY

Pakistan Zindabad:  Very well Said, Uploader of this Video, U R Right such as 99% Pakistanis are 100% Sure that this Woman Malala-Anal-lla is just a SET Fake and FLOOP Drama serial.  Western Countries can make their own people Stupid by showing this kind of Fake and Floop Media Circus about Anaalala.
    Once again, thanks for uploading the TRUTH about Pakistan

dr.waqar: she is planted by USA because her father is also CIA agent our media also part of this drama  she should be killed

mqmlover:
    Very Very True that the Malala shooting was faked. Apparentely a week after the "shooting" Malala had no wounds or bruises. The purpose of this hoax was to demonize the taliban and justify drone attacks on civilians in Pakistan. The fact that Malala recently held a speech at the United Nations shows you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

plenty of fools are out there with  internet connection but their brain cell don't connect., Any way for such Idiots mocking is the best medicine and who is better than that  Nadeem Paracha  from Pakistan to mock the rogues?? he writes Malala: The real story (with evidence)

The book’s title will be ‘A Fake Shooting of a Fake Liberal by a Fake Liberal, You Bastaaas.’

Below is the brief summary of what the manuscript claims:

October 1, 1997: Malala is born to Hungarian parents in Budapest and named Jane.

October 4, 2002: The parents are recruited by the CIA and given a crash course in evangelical Christianity, hypnosis and karate.

October 7, 2003: They land in Pakistan and head for Swat posing as NGO workers. They get in touch with a low-level ISI agent, and convert the family to Christianity, leaving Jane with him. He changes her name to Malala and instils in her the fear of Jesus.

October 30, 2007: Malala starts to write a blog that asks the militants of Swat to put down their weapons, pick up a Bible and boogie.

October 21, 2011: The militants request her to stop writing her evangelical blogs and finish her homework instead.

October 1, 2012: CIA recruits a Pashtu speaking Italian-American loner (Robert) living in New York and gives him a crash course in gun-slinging and acting.

October 7, 2012: CIA shares plan of Malala’s fake shooting with the ISI. The ISI agrees and gives Malala and her parents a briefing.

October 11, 2012: The Italian-America arrives in Swat posing as an Uzbek homeopath.

October 12, 2012: Robert is given a gun that is loaded with blanks. He intercepts Malala’s school van and fires blanks at her. She pretends to be hit and squeeze opens a small pack of Mitchel’s Tomato Ketchup she is hiding in one of her hands and rubs the ketchup all over her face. A fake ambulance suddenly arrives on the scene and takes away Malala. The world is told that she was shot in the face and head by a Taliban fanatic.

The story that ran in the media quoted Malala’s friends in the van saying that the gunman asked for Malala and then shot her.

But the officer shared with us the testimony of one of Malala’s friends that was repressed by vested interests in the media.

According to the testimony, a man stopped the van and shouted (in Pashtu), ‘who is Jane … I mean, Jeanette … no, Alberta Joan Lucas?’

That is fun to read..  go to the link to read it fully and if you have time write few words in that news paper on that article.. 

Reply #24 - October 10, 2013, 09:00 PM

Nobel Peace Prize 2013: the contenders

So the Prize going to announced  The Nobel Peace Prize is due to be announced on Friday. Here are some of the main contenders and wild cards.

There are 259 candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize for 2013 and 50 of them are organisations.
    The names of the nominees and who nominated them are kept secret for 50 years according to the statutes of the Nobel Foundation but here are the likely contenders:

some of the nominations..

Denis Mukwege :   Denis Mukwege is a doctor in the Democratic Republic of Congo, who has treated thousands of women gang-raped and tortured during the civil war. Mr Mukwege is the most likely challenger to Malala.

He is one of the world's leading experts on how to repair internal physical damage caused by gang rape.
    He and his colleagues have treated more than 30,000 rape victims. Last year he gave a speech at the United Nations denouncing mass rape in the Congo and criticising the international community for failing to act.

A month later four armed men attacked his home in an apparent assassination attempt. They took his daughters hostage and murdered one of his guards but Mukwege managed to escape the hail of bullets.
    Following the attack Dr Mukwege fled to Europe but returned to the Congo earlier this year to continue treating his patients.

and other names in that list are   

Malala Yousafzai
    Denis Mukwege
    Lyudmila Alexeyeva, Svetlana Gannushkina and Lilya Shibanova
    Claudia Paz y Paz
    Vladimir Putin
    and more...

Reply #25 - October 11, 2013, 12:34 AM

Putin? WTF?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #26 - October 11, 2013, 09:58 AM

jon Stewart  Daily Show...........Malala Yousafzai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGL6YY6oMs

Reply #27 - October 11, 2013, 01:40 PM

I was just about to post the same video. The Nobel Prize probably needs Malala more than she could ever need it.
     Reply #28 - October 11, 2013, 02:06 PM

I was just about to post the same video. The Nobel  PEACE Prize probably needs Malala more than she could ever need it.

let me add that word "peace"  there...

any way, neither of them need each other and they can survive independent of each other dagon., one of the STUPID THING IS THIS RULE  of Nobel committee..

"Work produced by a person since deceased shall not be considered for an award. If, however, a prizewinner dies before he has received the prize, then the prize may be presented"

And I want to bomb that  rule.,  that is stupid., There are plenty of deserving candidates who could not receive that prize for one  or other reasons during their life time but they are much more deserving than many candidates they get that  prize after their demise.  And that is more true when it comes to literature and that peace prize.   I think the deserved candidates should get that recognition even after their death  so some organizations or some university scholarships could be set up on their name to recognize them.. ..

Reply #29 - October 11, 2013, 02:36 PM

You'll find this helpful

http://dawn.com/news/1029422/the-malala-backlash

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »