Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Gents List of things to do after leaving Islam

(Read 49254 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Gents List of things to do after leaving Islam
     Reply #180 - May 13, 2014, 03:58 PM

Don't worry when I decide to experiment I will do it with a hot young stud no less  grin12

Well, that then explaining HM's disinterest in experimenting since he clearly does not find other guys attractive Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #181 - May 13, 2014, 04:00 PM

I do not find guys sexually attractive either but I still want to make out with a hot guy.

I dunno it's just so hard to explain   Undecided

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #182 - May 13, 2014, 04:02 PM

Awww bless you Grin Good luck, experimenting with your sexuality is always fun Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #183 - May 13, 2014, 07:30 PM

I'm afraid of approaching girls. I can talk to one on the forum easily enough, but talking to one in real life results in a lot of mumbling and stuttering. They're just so scary! Sadly, I'm 18 and still haven't even held hands with a girl. I really have no clue how to overcome this problem, any suggestions? I don't want to go to university like this.
     Reply #184 - May 13, 2014, 07:32 PM

Wow, this thread went off the rails fast.

Anyway, here's mine, roughly in order.

1. Conquer Mecca.
    2. Smash all of the old gods.
    3. Establish atheist caliphate.

YES THIS POST IS IN JEST

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #185 - May 13, 2014, 07:34 PM

I'm afraid of approaching girls. I can talk to one on the forum easily enough, but talking to one in real life results in a lot of mumbling and stuttering. They're just so scary! Sadly, I'm 18 and still haven't even held hands with a girl. I really have no clue how to overcome this problem, any suggestions? I don't want to go to university like this.

Stop being scared of stupid shit, and realize that women are just as pathetic and uselessly human as the rest of us.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #186 - May 13, 2014, 07:37 PM

Can't rush it, can't plan it, Descent! Some people have romances early in life, others don't wind up in that situation until later, so don't get frustrated by the lack of romantic milestones. It'll happen.

Above all, remember that, even though you can't see us, the women you talk to on the forum are still women (probably Grin), and it works out just fine for you! Don't let yourself think you aren't capable of chatting with a woman or getting to know her, you do just fine, and the rest are undue anxieties. With enough experience and practice, it'll get easier and easier with girls.

Also, what asbie said. Same old story, slightly different body.  yes
     Reply #187 - May 13, 2014, 08:17 PM

You'll find that girls feel exactly the same way, they're scared of the boys too, infact i think we have less expectations than a guy does for a girl and just enjoy someone who's genuine, easy going with good humour, we fall in love very easily, were pretty dumb, you have nothing to worry about i promise lol..  just run for the hills if she expects you to pay for everything..
     Reply #188 - May 13, 2014, 09:29 PM

Can't rush it, can't plan it, Descent! Some people have romances early in life, others don't wind up in that situation until later, so don't get frustrated by the lack of romantic milestones. It'll happen.

Above all, remember that, even though you can't see us, the women you talk to on the forum are still women (probably Grin), and it works out just fine for you! Don't let yourself think you aren't capable of chatting with a woman or getting to know her, you do just fine, and the rest are undue anxieties. With enough experience and practice, it'll get easier and easier with girls.

Also, what asbie said. Same old story, slightly different body.  yes

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #189 - May 13, 2014, 09:36 PM

I'm almost twenty and never held hands with a girl.   I'm not sure if the cause of your problem is the same but mines was a high level of Social Anxiety.  In university I started to learn how to interact with strangers in general and am working on from there. Take it from a guy who has learned it the hard way,

You will not be able to start a romantic life until you learn how to handle and build your social life. You have to learn how to walk before you can run.

I am almost and right now I feel like I am about ready to go on dates. I am not ashamed of it anymore. I have embraced it because I have managed to overcome an obstacle most people don't even encounter. So it is pointless to compare myself to when others start dating. 

They had privileges that I didn't so it was only natural for it to turn out that way.

On the bright side you have your entire twenties and thirties to make up for all that dating and sex you didn't have in your teens.

Reply #190 - May 14, 2014, 12:07 AM

TDR, did you go from not being 20 to being 20 during the course of your post?

Reply #191 - May 14, 2014, 12:39 AM

^I'm almost twenty but sometime I just say I'm already twenty. one month or two doesn't make much of a difference IMO

Reply #192 - May 14, 2014, 12:42 AM

Indeed.

Reply #193 - May 14, 2014, 01:02 AM

Don't panic. I didn't have sex until I was 28 (and a half). And haven't had it since I just turned 30. And now I'm 41.

And that was while being totally void of any sexual guilt - religious or otherwise.

That said - holding hands and enjoying a moment together is totally awesome.

At least in my imagination.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #194 - May 14, 2014, 03:15 AM

Descent you are so lucky. Girls are horrible creatures spat out of the lowest depths of hell. You ever seen one naked? Horrible things, terrifying things. Stewie knows what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHJk5g9DOE

Have you ever seen a movie from 2007 called "Teeth"?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #195 - May 14, 2014, 03:18 AM

Seriously though, there's nothing to worry about. Sadly it's not uncommon with muslim kids. Girls aren't magical creatures, just normal human beings.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #196 - May 14, 2014, 11:13 AM

^I could easily find someone who is a willing participant. Because most men are easily aroused.  

I don't know about this. This is perpetuated by the media and TV/hollywood but I don't agree with this. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if a random attractive girl stops me in the street and asks if I would have sex with her (like in that youtube video), I'd decline.

Seriously though, there's nothing to worry about. Sadly it's not uncommon with muslim kids. Girls aren't magical creatures, just normal human beings.

And on the other side of the coin, men aren't sex crazed demons, just normal beings.

Individual experiences rule the day in the end I suppose.

back on topic, what was the topic? oh yeah.

The only haram thing that I didn't do as a muslim besides drugs was pork and I've done that when the opportunity presented itself (when traveling to more civilized corners of the world). I'd experiment with drugs if they weren't as expensive around here, not to mention the harsh law sentences.

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #197 - May 14, 2014, 12:22 PM

^
    oh and kulay one question.

You said if you had the choice you would prefer to be attracted to men.

Would you also be willing to experiment with another man? Let's say he was a super attractive model. And by experimentation I mean anything from kissing onwards.

Reply #198 - May 14, 2014, 01:12 PM

^ Already have.

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #199 - May 14, 2014, 01:23 PM

WOW!

What did you think of it ?

Was it drunk or while sober ?

Reply #200 - May 14, 2014, 02:52 PM

Thanks a lot everyone for the advice.

I don't think my problem is social anxiety or religious upbringing. I have a difficult time maintaining conversations, especially with women as well as difficulty in making eye contact. I'm also not the best at small talk, and my interests are generally for specific groups of people.

I don't want to be socially impaired when it comes to half the world's population, for many reasons including professional and for relationships. Also, I don't want things to get too serious. I have no interest in marriage or children, it's too much of an emotional investment.
     Reply #201 - May 14, 2014, 04:17 PM

I don't think my problem is social anxiety or religious upbringing.

My advice still hold regardless.  You have to make yourself comfortable interacting with fellow men who don't share your exact interests before you move onto dating.

You can't start dating unless you have your social skills down good otherwise your interactions will end up being even more awkward. 

You gotta take this step by step

Reply #202 - May 14, 2014, 05:30 PM

Thanks a lot everyone for the advice.

I don't think my problem is social anxiety or religious upbringing. I have a difficult time maintaining conversations, especially with women as well as difficulty in making eye contact. I'm also not the best at small talk, and my interests are generally for specific groups of people.

I don't want to be socially impaired when it comes to half the world's population, for many reasons including professional and for relationships. Also, I don't want things to get too serious. I have no interest in marriage or children, it's too much of an emotional investment.

Study with girls. That way you can talk to them about something without being awkward. Practice making eye contact. Don't "lower your gaze". Its easy if you just look at the pupils.

glhf

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #203 - May 14, 2014, 08:40 PM

WOW!

What did you think of it ?

Was it drunk or while sober ?

I was sober, I didn't hate it but I'm a hopeless romantic and I really can't see myself falling in love with a guy. I say give it a try because a lot of things in life that I thought I'd hate, I ended up liking.

هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #204 - May 14, 2014, 09:01 PM

....but I'm a hopeless romantic....

uh oh we already had Happy Murtad and now with you there are two hopeless romantics on the forum.  Cheesy

For any other hopeless romantics on this forum  " Meet TheDarkRebel, your archnemesis  signmuahaha "

Reply #205 - May 14, 2014, 09:10 PM

When did I become a hopeless romantic? Grin
     Reply #206 - May 14, 2014, 09:20 PM

I think its because you write good or something.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #207 - May 14, 2014, 09:47 PM

When did I become a hopeless romantic? Grin

HM asking "When did I become a hopeless romantic is like David Beckham asking 'When did I become a soccer player' " Grin

Whenever I hear the word "hopeless romantic" the first image that comes to my mind is this.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9160.msg706243#msg706243

Reply #208 - May 14, 2014, 09:52 PM

Sorry for interjecting at such a late stage in this thread.
    Descent, it's really nothing special - just open your mouth & speak to a female.

• Re: Gents List of things to do after leaving Islam
     Reply #209 - May 15, 2014, 01:57 AM

Why are you treacherously deceiving these puritans, my sugarplum? Recall you not the lucre I expended on your automatic fellatio machine, lest you are deprived of my beckett-esque levels of fugaciousness?

It matters not, my sweet. As long as you adhere to our gangrenous covenant by depriving your grandmother of the cocaine she has stashed away amongst her brassieres, as well as prepare an adequate meaty beef sausage for the spotty Kurd, he will shower you with encomiums until you begin to gnaw with ecstatic jouissance.
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »