Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ex Revert

(Read 51562 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ex Revert
     Reply #210 - October 22, 2013, 01:12 AM

I eat. I eat and I work mo' fo'. No line, neither cocaine nor cafeteria, eating alone, ahhh. Still answering the phone Sometimes an apple (or a Samsung/blackberry) Sometimes a/the pear/pair. Sometimes even a sandwich in there. Lunch is good. Lunch is great. lunch is dinner so what is supper? I always forget I even ate...fucker

Howzats(cricket term for US fans)3?

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Ex Revert
     Reply #211 - October 22, 2013, 01:14 AM

I eat. I eat and I work mo' fo'. No line, neither cocaine nor cafeteria, eating alone, ahhh. Still answering the phone Sometimes an apple (or a Samsung/blackberry) Sometimes a/the pear/pair. Sometimes even a sandwich in there. Lunch is good. Lunch is great. lunch is dinner so what is supper? I always forget I even ate...fucker

Howzats(cricket term for US fans)3?

Seriously that was awesome. Maybe you should be proofreading me.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Ex Revert
     Reply #212 - October 22, 2013, 02:00 AM

Really/Really

Am I ready to take on HM, put em up, put em up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00

Reminds me of someone lol

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Ex Revert
     Reply #213 - October 22, 2013, 02:01 AM

Who? The cowardly lion? Reminds you of who?

• Ex Revert
     Reply #214 - October 22, 2013, 02:07 AM

The grumpy dwarf.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #215 - October 22, 2013, 02:07 AM

Ah. There is a dwarf named Grumpy, you do know.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #216 - October 22, 2013, 02:17 AM

I am not good with names, only numbers, tho not a mathematician, riddle me that 3. You have till tomorrow night. About to retire. half a smoke, some music, me done, finished,bittersweet,almonds and cherry bakewells.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #217 - October 22, 2013, 02:20 AM

Shabbakhair. Too early for me, today.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #218 - October 22, 2013, 02:24 AM

'Working' week.

With sorrow
    Cya 2mrw
    flex
    xXx

3G

• Ex Revert
     Reply #219 - October 22, 2013, 02:26 AM

Khair day.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #220 - October 22, 2013, 06:01 PM

3 this is a question which is a bit leftfield, perhaps I should have PM/Email you but of the back of no phonecall cause of some issue, have you got cleft-palate. Please don't feel offended. just trying to work it out.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #221 - October 22, 2013, 06:04 PM

Rashy Flex
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozmlTGydK-g

• Ex Revert
     Reply #222 - October 22, 2013, 06:11 PM

My Favourite Waste of Time - Owen Paul
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HavGfSnqLYg

• Ex Revert
     Reply #223 - October 22, 2013, 11:38 PM

3 this is a question which is a bit leftfield, perhaps I should have PM/Email you but of the back of no phonecall cause of some issue, have you got cleft-palate. Please don't feel offended. just trying to work it out.

I haven't got one yet. There's plenty of time.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #224 - October 22, 2013, 11:43 PM

That is so funny, it is over and I am still laughing. Too much!

• Ex Revert
     Reply #225 - October 22, 2013, 11:53 PM

Watch his other stuff. that is how I speak lol but not like a clown. Still,  it's embarrassing. Mirpuri Rude Boyz
     I went to Lahore in 2006 on business, long stay, business in Pakistan = long stay, deaths, births, marriages, religious festivals, other festivals, Fridays, national holidays, electricity load-shedding, saint's birthdays, saint's deaths bombs - it is a wonder anything gets done.

Anyways, they speak a different version of PunJabi than my yardies and I learnt a bit of |Urdu because I am Pakistani who reads/writes/etc so when I used to go and see the people at these places, they would talk to me in lahori Punjabi and get replies in lahori Punjabi, Punjabi, mirpuri Potwari, Urdu and English and try to stifle his guffaws.

After a while he had to shun the minion in the offices away, because they would want to stand close/not get on with work when that weirdo was in the building. Lol

• Ex Revert
     Reply #226 - October 23, 2013, 12:02 AM

Watch his other stuff. that is how I speak lol but not like a clown. Still,  it's embarrassing. Mirpuri Rude Boyz
     I went to Lahore in 2006 on business, long stay, business in Pakistan = long stay, deaths, births, marriages, religious festivals, other festivals, Fridays, national holidays, electricity load-shedding, saint's birthdays, saint's deaths bombs - it is a wonder anything gets done.

Anyways, they speak a different version of PunJabi than my yardies and I learnt a bit of |Urdu because I am Pakistani who reads/writes/etc so when I used to go and see the people at these places, they would talk to me in lahori Punjabi and get replies in lahori Punjabi, Punjabi, mirpuri Potwari, Urdu and English and try to stifle his guffaws.

After a while he had to shun the minion in the offices away, because they would want to stand close/not get on with work when that weirdo was in the building. Lol

Some of the FOB (fresh off the boat) here get mad if you talk to them in their native tongue. They see it as you assuming they cannot speak English, and will answer in English.
    I don't use language properly, either. I am an easy target for laughter. If I am using something foreign with the kids, I am yelling because when push comes to shove, they don't take commands in English very seriously.
    People look, and pretend they are not looking to be polite.
    I pretend not to see them pretending to not be looking. To be polite.
    We are all dying of politeness.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #227 - October 23, 2013, 12:09 AM

Politeness. Hmm. Better than rudeness.

You know sometimes you may be loading the trunk/boot and you knock your head on the edge of the rear, you will before grabbing your head, or at the same time, look around surreptitiously to see if any else has noticed. have you discussed that before with someone?

So you a fluent foreign lingo, well enough to speak to fresh of boat (not fresh of the boat, spoils the acronym and sounds worse and uses up one more letter, then again you say C E M B lol), but fluent in foreign lingo, which one? or two? IT is possible, many women nowadays speak two languages.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #228 - October 23, 2013, 12:15 AM

Mettle, eh?

Sexist comments aside. OH YOU WILL PAY. I don't speak any language but English. I can swear, or tell the kids some things. But when I am in a hurry, my English disappears. These kids know, if I say "Mommy is losing her English, get over here." They better hurry. If I say that in another language, they are toast.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #229 - October 23, 2013, 12:17 AM

Lol - good device - after the foreign don't work, does the slipper come out or do they sit on the naughty step?

• Ex Revert
     Reply #230 - October 23, 2013, 12:21 AM

Naughty step.

I don't look around to see if anyone saw me hit my head. I hit my head all the damn time. Everyone knows it.
    I am funny, why try to hide it?

• Ex Revert
     Reply #231 - October 23, 2013, 12:27 AM

Why would you need to speak to Fob's (manghees) over here?

• Ex Revert
     Reply #232 - October 23, 2013, 12:29 AM

I used to teach lots of FOBs how to work for a big company. Most here are FOB. seriously. I used to teach them how to do their jobs (when I was at a large company), because they had never worked in this country before.
    It was fun.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #233 - October 23, 2013, 12:41 AM

Want to marry any of them? Did they you.  I mean your addictions seem to be coffee and coffee-coloured men husbands. Now now. Easy.(Now that might be a bit below the belt, we will see) lol

• Ex Revert
     Reply #234 - October 23, 2013, 12:43 AM

Naughty step.

I don't look around to see if anyone saw me hit my head. I hit my head all the damn time. Everyone knows it.
    I am funny, why try to hide it?

Go on stage with a burkha and do stand up. Ahh and because you don't look around when you bump your head/trip up/have toilet paper stuck to bottom of shoe/some other wardrobe malfunction you can remain true to this court and say no, it is not a thing I would discussing because I have not done so, if I had I would know if what you say is true.

There should be a word for that look round.

well played 3.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #235 - October 23, 2013, 12:46 AM

Want to marry any of them? Did they you.  I mean your addictions seem to be coffee and coffee-coloured men husbands. Now now. Easy.(Now that might be a bit below the belt, we will see) lol

I was married when I was teaching them. Why would I want to marry someone when I am married?
    Maybe you are confused by my time in Purdah. I was only in purdah for the last decade. I was mostly free before that.
    Addicted to coffee, yes.
    Coffee colored men, no.
    Tea, yes.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #236 - October 23, 2013, 12:56 AM

what colour/color are your kids?

• Ex Revert
     Reply #237 - October 23, 2013, 01:00 AM

One of them is green right now. I explain, quite patiently, that markers are for paper. It's like talking to a balloon. Always looks at you cheerfully, bobs it's head a little bit, and pays you no mind at all.
    The rest are the same color of all children : Human

• Ex Revert
     Reply #238 - October 23, 2013, 01:05 AM

You are brilliant. green Lol

Quick wit to go with the wisdom that followed. if only. if only

You are a great package 3.

• Ex Revert
     Reply #239 - October 23, 2013, 01:08 AM

Wait, let me catch this praise. I am going to eat it.

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »