Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Atheist: My letter to god

(Read 2681 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Atheist: My letter to god
     OP - September 14, 2013, 08:39 PM

I am not new to this place, but I have newly became an Athiest. I have been an ex-Muslim for a while now but I was an agonist. When I announced my apostasy, I announced it to the Muslims on Ummah. But since an athiest doesn't believe in god, I can't exactly send this letter to god. But still, I wrote it. Here goes nothing:
    Letter To God

If you're reading this I am a pretty stupid person because if you are a real being then I just got told because I don't believe in you anyway. But I guess this can go either way, to "god" itself or whoever made up god. If god is real then I'd like to say that you caused way too many damn problems. Like the fact that women are being covered like a "diamond" because of you. And not just Allah, any god really, like that some random ancient Mayan bloke got his heart pulled out of his chest pumping as a sacrifice. Too many problems man. Are you really that sick? If you are an all controlling being why would let such horrendous things happen. Isn't this "test" unfair? You have complete power over us, and you seem too human to be a god. You claim to love us, but really you just scare us. Sounds too much like Machiavelli to be honest. I use to have so much faith in you. I use to bow and knee to you five times a day, and say patterns on my tongue to praise you, but I realised how much of a fool I am. A big damn fool. You made people kill each other, you make people kill each other still. You promoted miseducation and indoctrination. No real "all kind and loving god" would make people believe that we are the centre of the universe rather then the sun. And kill those speak other wise. You are a sick and twisted dictator. You reward those who were lucky enough to be picked in your group of the "saved" in an everlasting heaven, and punish those who were also picked by you into the group of the "damned". You say that we humans can not live without sinning, but it is you who created the temptations, and you who written the future of us as to sinning or not. And after all this unfair turmoil, you still make my mother possibly disown me. And then after that, you still want me to worship you. No. I'd rather go to hell, which doesn't exist, then confirm to this anarchy.

Anger,
    SAA

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
     Reply #1 - September 14, 2013, 08:43 PM

Punk

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - September 15, 2013, 05:57 PM

Dear Anger SAA,

You hurt my feelings and made me cry!  Cry

Signed,
    A teary-eyed God.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #3 - September 15, 2013, 06:41 PM

I was an agonist.

A minor cavil, perhaps, but do you mean agnostic? I only ask because ‘agonist’ is an actual thing.
     Reply #4 - September 16, 2013, 03:07 PM

The duck approves Smiley

Now go back to the wine brewing! :p

I have a small booklet on how to produce hard liquor - I could scan it for you. But it is in Danish and I would like to try it out on myself before I test it on someone half my weight and one-third my age.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #5 - September 26, 2013, 03:10 PM

Haha Duck! I wish, but parents almost busted my wine-making stash a while back. No privacy :(

Reply #6 - September 26, 2013, 03:11 PM

A minor cavil, perhaps, but do you mean agnostic? I only ask because ‘agonist’ is an actual thing.

Sorry, excuse my horrid grammar and vocabulary. "Agonistic" indeed.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »