Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Believing in Jihad and Martyrdom

(Read 33213 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Believing in Jihad and Martyrdom
     Reply #30 - February 27, 2014, 05:57 PM

There was a woman in www.sunniforum.com named Anybody who actually defended the raping of female slaves! She called herself a feminist and gave scientific points to prove her points. I didn't bother to read her points. Some people need their places in the asylum. But IMO she deserves to be in the grave.
     Reply #31 - February 27, 2014, 06:26 PM

Do you have a link to the actual thread?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #32 - February 27, 2014, 09:16 PM

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?65429-Are-women-treated-as-nothing-but-objects-of-sex-in-Islam&highlight=women+treated+objects+Islam%3F
     Reply #33 - February 27, 2014, 09:50 PM

boy...   you do go  around Rubaya., but that is a  good link to Ummah.com  folder for every one who is interested/related to Islam  to read...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #34 - February 27, 2014, 09:57 PM

I got this link many years back when I was looking for whether a woman can have her husband exclusively to herself in heaven and whether she will be superior to the houris. At that time I was a Muslim. I remember this thread because of that devil called Anybody who supports injustice against women. Women like her including those who help men to force women into prostitution have always surprised me. How can a woman condone immoral actions against another woman?
     Reply #35 - February 27, 2014, 10:06 PM

I got this link many years back when I was looking for whether a woman can have her husband exclusively to herself in heaven...................

Hmmmmmm what?

that thread there  is 4 year old., that means you are going around web when you were in SCHOOL ( 6th grade?  8th grade??)  and reading all sorts of nonsense.. I ask you why??  

Reply #36 - February 27, 2014, 10:19 PM

I was 21 at that time. I wasn't thinking of marrying then (or even now), but I was just worried that my afterlife won't be so rosy.
     Reply #37 - February 28, 2014, 02:15 AM

I actually found a lot of the other responses way more interesting than Anybody's.

It seemed like there was a divide between some well-meaning and flawed answers, some extraordinarily hostile ones, and some who either hesitated to answer because they thought the OP was a troll or asked that the thread be deleted so that no one else could see it.

As annoyingly awful as Anybody's responses were, at least she actually made her brain jump through some hoops to tackle that question. Meanwhile, there was this gem: "You’re making the Prophet (PBUH) sound like a heartless creature. And if you were besides me I would slap you for that. [...] SLAVERY ISN'T ALLOWED IN ISLAM, MUCH LESS SEX SLAVES"

If the original poster was earnest, I bet the responses on that thread alone were enough to push her off the fence and thoroughly into apostasy.
     Reply #38 - February 28, 2014, 02:21 PM

I was 21 at that time. I wasn't thinking of marrying then (or even now), but I was just worried that my afterlife  won't be so rosy.

Well I am sure now you moved out that " worrying about after life to worrying about  the present life" ., Didn't you Rubaya ? Is it not the best thing that happened to you?? Kiddo you are still 24/25 and I think you have wonderful parents that fully supports you. So Rubaya  "Ball is still  in your court"  Don't throw that ball  in to that after life  side.,  I understand talking is easy but worrying too much what happened in the  the past  will not help our future.
    '

Reply #39 - March 02, 2014, 04:57 AM

Thanks Yeezevee Smiley far away hug.
     Reply #40 - August 28, 2016, 01:25 PM

well for  some reason this folder took different turn from  "Believing in Jihad and Martyrdom"  so let me put the folder back on track with these  recent tubes

We Need to Fight the Backwardness of ISIS with the Weapon of Human Rights Shiite Iraqi scholar Ahmad Al-Qabanji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOJpz5gtI_8

For the sake of Allah we will march through the gates,

of the paradise where our maidens await.

We are men that love death just as you love your life,

we are soldiers that fight in the day and the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY

Reply #41 - August 28, 2016, 05:41 PM

I'm not here much and haven't caught up on the entire thread, but if I may make an observation?

I was 21 at that time. I wasn't thinking of marrying then (or even now), but I was just worried that my afterlife won't be so rosy.

What strikes me (an ex-RC) is that martyrdom and jihad depend on superstition. People ask what harm there is in belief in god(s) and a person's personal beliefs about afterlives and such. They equate being religious with being moral as they were taught to do when young. They don't realise that no superstitions are necessary, but all superstitions are potentially harmful because by definition none of them are 'the truth'.

Afterlife, jihad and martyrdom all depend on religious superstition. They are all a consequence of religious teaching which is the enemy of critical thinking and seems inevitably to  lead away from inclusiveness and towards sectarianism because religion is supposed to be so important. Children are often taught there is nothing so bad as "losing one's faith" or being 'led to a false prophet'. I think I observe that religious faith is the root of the problem and disbelief is just relinquishing superstition, not 'losing faith' (nor losing anything of value). Lose religious faith and superstition is relinquished along with the concepts of 'true prophet', afterlife, jihad and matyrdom.
    (Just my humble opinion).

P.S. Shiite Iraqi scholars Ahmad Al-Qabanji and al-Sistani may make very helpful statements sometimes, but they cannot question the superstitions.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »