Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Write another member’s profile

(Read 25217 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Write another member?s profile
     Reply #60 - August 19, 2015, 04:03 PM

Long session for him mate. He treats the gym like he treats his lovemaking. Takes him ages to get anywhere, but when he arrives, he makes sure he uses all manner of equipment and props. He then starts off nice and gently, slowly working his way up to a mild sweat. He then works his way up through the gears - slowly, purposefully, and with refreshingly good technique. By the time he has finished, every single muscle in his body is exhausted and pulsating with exertion and overuse. I know from experience that he pushes it so hard that he is grunting and panting toward the end, and ends up throwing up everywhere, which is quite messy for everyone involved.

It's not a pretty sight mate, to be honest. I went for a session with him once, and still can't walk properly three years later. Never again.

Hi
     Reply #61 - August 19, 2015, 04:37 PM

I'd bet my balls that none of you would survive a HIIT session with me.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #62 - August 19, 2015, 05:32 PM

You back yet?

Come on mate, you know I'm trying to get back into it. Don't make me feel bad about not going for so long. Grin

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Re: Write another member?s profile
     Reply #63 - August 19, 2015, 08:24 PM

Come on mate, you know I'm trying to get back into it. Don't make me feel bad about not going for so long. Grin

I am trying to discretely motivate you.

Reply #64 - August 19, 2015, 08:32 PM

I was planning to go tonight, but it's chucking it down with rain. whistling2

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Write another member’s profile
     Reply #65 - August 19, 2015, 08:32 PM

Lua

The greatest superheroes are born from the harshest and most inhospitable of climes. Such is the case with lua, and her origin story is no less startling than her feats. The old cliche is of a child left in the woods to fend for oneself and being raised by wolves. In lua's case it was an even more savage and deadly locale and caretaker, having been left uncovered in the cold barren tundra with polar bears. The polar bears not knowing what to do with her found a shelter that could protect half of the child at a time, and their care consisted of turning her at intervals in the night so only half of her would be exposed at a time. Such an improbable survival marks the beginning of her remarkable story.

Soon the young girl was wrestling the other polar bears and she grew up on a diet of ice and narwhal blood. The narwhal blood, of course gave her both adequate nutrition, and imbued her with its magical powers. Without any effort or exposure she learned the language of all of the creatures including all human languages. The ice was of course her only other palatable means of hydration. In such circumstances her strength and intellect quickly grew to an impressive peak. Bored of polar pugilism, lua then set out for civilization, brash and confident in facing any challenge, as was her wont.

Lua's first venturing into civilization was immediately eventful. The city she first stumbled upon was being terrorized by a giant can of diet cola with the people in a state of hysterical fear and consternation. "Fuck it, this is a mess," she thought to herself. She then realized that she had the power to neutralize this enemy, and so stepped beside this giant can, poked a hole through its metallic exterior, and began to drink from its vast contents. The power of her diet of narwhal blood made her impervious to the neurotoxins within this deadly monstrosity, and she soon consumed all of it, leaving behind only a large mass of aluminum, and looking herself unscathed and none the worse for her effort.

Alas, it proved that not only victory, but also tragedy befell this city at her arrival. Lua came across civilization naked as the day she was born, and it soon became apparent that the gross incandescence of her hair was killing all men within a 5 mile radius. Discovering this, lua quickly covered the most hairy parts of her body with the very functional raiment that is so familiar to us now. Dressed thus in her loincloth, sports bra, turban, and mustache cover, lua had an audience with the local city council and mayor. Despite the great feat that she had accomplished, she could not help but apologize profusely for the great loss of life that had occurred from her carelessness, and from then on her speech was colored by an abundance of such apologies in all situations no matter how malapropos.

From there, we all know the story of her legend. How she slayed giant pens and hot air balloons, and befriended and tamed strange beasts. Still Lua is not without her weaknesses, chief among which are the simplicity with which she can be nerd sniped by complex problems, and an inability to breath in the vacuum of space. Eventually, having thus vanquished all of these great foes she decided to settle down to a quiet and inconspicuous life which might occupy, if not satisfy her vast intellectual powers. She now works at a small biochemical lab, optimizing bio-mechanical widgets for utilization in humans. Still, she waits in her patient isolation for the moment of humanity's need for a great super hero. In such a moment one need only check the ice bath freezer at Biotech labs. If it is empty, then we know that the world is in great peril, but we need not fear, for there is no mortal or god that is any match for lua once properly hydrated.

grin12

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #66 - August 19, 2015, 08:43 PM

Cheesy Cheesy wtf
     Reply #67 - August 19, 2015, 08:48 PM

Shit happens when I'm procrastinating yet feeling adequately inspired.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #68 - August 19, 2015, 08:51 PM

lol

Reply #69 - August 19, 2015, 09:04 PM

Soon the young girl was wrestling the other polar bears and she grew up on a diet of ice and narwhal blood. The narwhal blood, of course gave her both adequate nutrition, and imbued her with its magical powers. Without any effort or exposure she learned the language of all of the creatures including all human languages. The ice was of course her only other palatable means of hydration. In such circumstances her strength and intellect quickly grew to an impressive peak. Bored of polar pugilism, lua then set out for civilization, brash and confident in facing any challenge, as was her wont.

So the polar bears used Lua to get at them nasty narwhals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
     Reply #70 - August 19, 2015, 10:04 PM

I don't know of the polar bears' motivation, but narwhals indeed hide deep dark secrets of the soul of humankind.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #71 - August 19, 2015, 11:21 PM

Oh shit. I don't remember most of that but it sounds right.
     Reply #72 - August 19, 2015, 11:57 PM

I did my research well.  yes

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #73 - August 22, 2015, 11:24 PM

Oh shit. I don't remember most of that but it sounds right.

I just have to ask, is that Megaman 2 (nes) or Megaman 2 (gameboy) in your avatar?
     Reply #74 - August 22, 2015, 11:26 PM

grin12 I am glad you asked. Megaman 2: the best Megaman ever.
     Reply #75 - August 22, 2015, 11:28 PM

After asking, I youtubed the gameboy megamans, and noticed Air Man was in Megaman 2 on gameboy, not 1. I also agree on Megaman 2 (nes) being the best in the series  Afro I still listen to its bgm score every now and then. Such magical composition.
     Reply #76 - August 22, 2015, 11:31 PM

Oh I like you.  dance
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »