Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Write another member’s profile

(Read 25159 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Write another member’s profile
     OP - August 28, 2013, 02:18 PM

Jedi inspired the cool idea of writing a “profile” for other members based on your impressions from what you’ve read of their posts. I think it would be interesting to see how each of us are perceived. We can also comment on how much the perceptions others have of us match up with our own perceptions of ourselves.

(A few common sense rules: I created this in the Appreciations zone, so let’s play nice and keep it positive. Also, if you happen to know something about a member that they have not made public, don’t be a moron and post it here. It’s against the forum rules.) 

Anyway, this should be fun! I’ll let Jedi go first.
  • Write another member?s profile
     Reply #1 - August 28, 2013, 02:26 PM

Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - August 28, 2013, 02:38 PM

Meh. Jedi's gone. He loses his turn for now.Grin Whoever wants to jump in can go ahead.
     Reply #3 - August 28, 2013, 02:44 PM

I'm going to do you  Wink

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #4 - August 28, 2013, 02:50 PM

Oooh this should be good.   Wink

I'll do someone too, but I haven't decided who yet.   parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - August 28, 2013, 02:56 PM

I doubt I'll do it today, but check back tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to this, it'll be a fun and an incredibly interesting exercise.

Reply #6 - August 28, 2013, 04:02 PM

Someone do someone! Tongue

Cool idea, HM.

Yeah let's keep it light and positive, everyone. Afro

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #7 - August 28, 2013, 04:09 PM

Someone do someone! Tongue

YOU ARE ALL JINNS..  .. biggest jinns on this earth  finmad finmad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-vKrYyqOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvU4f07sHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W8-2auDbU

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Write another member's profile
     Reply #8 - August 28, 2013, 08:02 PM

Ishina:

Warrior princess. Descended from a long line of integrated Desi Samurai, Ishina was born in Northern England circa 1985. Her first word was “Wa-tawwhh.”

As a child, she was trained simultaneously in the arts of Ninjitsu, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Muay Thai, and unorthodox street boxing. When not training mercilessly under the watch of her sensei, Ishina was instructed in classical philosophy, cosmology, history, archery, and the secret art of Japanese sword crafting. She was groomed to fluently converse in no fewer than seven languages and her first novel—based loosely on the story of her accomplishments by that time—was completed at the age of 7.

By the age of 13, Ishina had become thoroughly bored with the British curriculum and instead spent her time fighting crime and intimidating bullies. It is rumored that she once bent the metal workings of the school play ground with her bare hands in order to corral a group of bible thumping 9th graders who were harassing a young friend of hers. This incident secured for her the endearing title “The Metal Mover.”

By the age of 15, Ishina was asked not to return to her school. While the details surrounding her expulsion remain scarce, officials familiar with the incident cite the “distraction” she posed to both male and female pupils alike as a likely reason. There was also the incident in which she allegedly embarrassed the principal in an impassioned debate about British foreign policy. She was, however, given an honorary diploma, a Bachelor of Science degree, and a Master of Awesomeness degree from three British universities.

Ishina’s late teen years were troubling times, as she struggled to contain her innate awesomeness within the awkward vessel of her teenage surroundings. There were a few brutal street fights, during which Ishina unwittingly paralyzed several opponents and broke the hearts of many onlookers. While the police generally turned a blind eye to her activities, mostly out of fear and admiration, she was asked on several occasions to tone things down a bit.

Given her quickly spreading reputation and badass image, Ishina was approached by the producers of the film Resident Evil to play the role of Rain in their upcoming 2002 movie. Giving no reason other than the fact that she was not in the mood that particular day, Ishina declined the offer. Producers were left scrambling to find a replacement and eventually had to settle for Michele Rodriguez to fill the role. It is estimated that gross profits of the movie would have tripled had Ishina accepted the offer.

Keeping herself occupied, Ishina turned to welding, mural painting, and poetry writing as a means of channeling her natural abilities. Her skills in such fields were soon noticed and she was commissioned by several government affiliated institutions to produce works that are now displayed in museums across the globe. Given her desire for discretion, however, her works are almost always displayed under the names of other classical and contemporary artists.

At around this time, Ishina also saw it prudent to dispel the myth that she had ever been a theist. She wrote, in one draft, one of the most comprehensive refutations of Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, and Scientology ever compiled. In fact, when Ishina posts on the CEMB forum today, she is merely copying and pasting from the works she had completed many years earlier.

Reply #9 - August 28, 2013, 08:22 PM

Excellent.   Afro   

And a very fair and balanced summation of the awesomeness that is Ishina, I would say. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #10 - August 28, 2013, 09:18 PM

Hi HappyMurtad!

Lol someone took this seriously! I shotgun Quod since I stated I would do him on the dating thread.

I will come up with some.....interesting..... signmuahaha

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #11 - August 28, 2013, 09:23 PM

I was actually planning on something a little more in depth to be honest. Is it only supposed to be light and funny? Reason I said I'd do one tomorrow was that I really wanted to try and get inside happmurtad's mind and write something as true as possible through his eyes.

If just light humour, HM was the inspiration for Luke Cage.

Reply #12 - August 28, 2013, 09:25 PM

Hey Quod...it can be a bit of both just like HM!!!!  dance

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #13 - August 28, 2013, 09:46 PM

Is it only supposed to be light and funny? Reason I said I'd do one tomorrow was that I really wanted to try and get inside happmurtad's mind and write something as true as possible through his eyes.

That was as true as possible to Ishina.  yes
     Reply #14 - August 28, 2013, 09:49 PM

Cheesy

Reply #15 - August 28, 2013, 10:32 PM

This offering pleases me.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #16 - August 28, 2013, 10:40 PM

Like a God  worship

Reply #17 - August 28, 2013, 10:47 PM

suckers

Reply #18 - August 29, 2013, 12:07 AM

Cheesy

fuck you
     Reply #19 - August 29, 2013, 12:34 AM

Sami'a Ishina liman hamidaha. worship
     Reply #20 - August 29, 2013, 10:31 AM

I shotgun Quod since I stated I would do him on the dating thread.

Do you want to re-phrase that?!!!  whistling2

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
     Reply #21 - August 29, 2013, 10:41 AM

No. No he doesn't.

Reply #22 - August 29, 2013, 03:27 PM

Do you want to re-phrase that?!!!  whistling2

Tell you what mate, I was well disappointed!!!  finmad

Reply #23 - August 29, 2013, 03:31 PM

popcorn
     Reply #24 - August 29, 2013, 06:46 PM

Umm...
    Can Jedi actually do Ouod on the dating thread...
    or this one for that matter.
    I mean a...  Huh?
    How would that... oh never mind.

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #25 - August 29, 2013, 06:55 PM

I'm very sexy. Men, women, they all want me.

Reply #26 - August 29, 2013, 06:57 PM

I'm still working on HM.

Reply #27 - August 29, 2013, 08:13 PM

Umm...
    Can Jedi actually do Ouod on the dating thread...
    or this one for that matter.
    I mean a...  Huh?
    How would that... oh never mind.

Maybe I'll open a thread on that very subject.

The 'ins' and 'outs' of doing it online is a good title, no?

Everyone's welcum  to slip in and have a good old roger around the thread once I open it up. Maybe some people can slip in some advice and spread it about. I mean sure, at first we'll all be nervous and make some mistakes. There are bound to be some tears, but as long as we patch up our mistakes we can ease into. The more we do it the better we will get at it. Later, after a few posts by randomn people, the thread will be full and eventually explode with all the advice that's on there.

Reply #28 - August 29, 2013, 08:50 PM

As I sit here typing, a cigarette burning in the ashtray in front of me, sipping slowly from a glass of fine whiskey, I await the coming of Jedi's attempts to see things through my eyes. Combing my fingers through red curls, a devilish glint in my blue eyes as I picture him trying to imitate me, to see, to understand, worming my way inside as he attempts to write a profile as if he were me, or about me. Will I slip in slowly, or ram hard and fast, seeping or bursting from Jedi onto the pages of CEMB?

The anticipation is rich and sweet, like melting chocolate on my tongue. I wait, mounting passion threatening to erupt, wild, untamed.

I reach for my cigarette, a smile forming as I take a sharp drag. Waiting, still waiting. Waiting eagerly for the time to come.

Reply #29 - August 29, 2013, 09:07 PM

dance  Cheesy  Afro  sloshed cheers

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »